Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:00:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: Syndicate - The Den of EVE 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Syndicate - The Den of EVE  (Read 63906 times)
Jayce
Terracotta Army

Diluted Fool

Reply #35 on: March 08, 2009, 01:47:02 PM

[Beach Boys] also have sov in Delve, which is more than can be said for Kenny Ohhhhh, I see..

They're also #47 at Evemaps, vs Kenzoku's #51.  You really should respect your betters.  Ohhhhh, I see.

But in all seriousness, being dismissive towards "pets" didn't get you very far in the end.

Witty banter not included.
Sir T
Terracotta Army

Reply #36 on: March 08, 2009, 02:05:38 PM

Want my opinion on your allies that you are so dismissive of? This is part of a conversation I had with an Exe guy in local today...

[ 2009.03.08 14:43:23 ] Himo Amasacia > Its not as much a joke as Exe still obeying the ordered of shrike
[ 2009.03.08 14:43:31 ] exe guy > :D
[ 2009.03.08 14:43:50 ] Himo Amasacia > seriously battered wife syndrome does not even cut it any more
[ 2009.03.08 14:44:06 ] exe guy > .p
[ 2009.03.08 14:44:32 ] Himo Amasacia > he its not my $14 a minth
[ 2009.03.08 14:44:46 ] exe guy > but?
[ 2009.03.08 14:45:11 ] Himo Amasacia > but what?
[ 2009.03.08 14:45:18 ] exe guy > so who pays it
[ 2009.03.08 14:46:22 ] Himo Amasacia > you do. you pay $14 to be lead into disaster after disaster by a bunch of idiots in kenny. What you do with your money is not my buisness but sheesh
[ 2009.03.08 14:46:42 ] exe guy > hgmm
[ 2009.03.08 14:46:57 ] exe guy > so what should i do?
[ 2009.03.08 14:47:42 ] Himo Amasacia > You want to know the truth? EXE is worth 10 of Kenny/ What you should have done is gone fuck BOB and went off and carved yoru own empire long ago
[ 2009.03.08 14:48:09 ] Himo Amasacia > You had determination and enthusiasm. you and atlas could have teamed up and gone somewhere unrelated to the war
[ 2009.03.08 14:48:49 ] Himo Amasacia > YOu could have still shot goons. that fair enough but you riding BOBs coattails is so fucking tragic its not funny
[ 2009.03.08 14:48:58 ] Himo Amasacia > and thats my honest opinion dude
[ 2009.03.08 14:49:04 ] exe guy > thank you

Hic sunt dracones.
JoeTF
Terracotta Army

Reply #37 on: March 08, 2009, 02:17:22 PM

Now I know who I should call primary first  awesome, for real

Funniest thing is, goon's no mercy will be given policy is the only thing holding EXE with BOB*:P

*sry, too lazy to write kensomething
Sir T
Terracotta Army

Reply #38 on: March 08, 2009, 02:32:56 PM

Am I supposed to be intimidated of bieng called primary by Kenny with the amount of battles I've been in with them? Besides they already know who I am and they called me primary for a month solid in this war and they never got me till I got lazy. (Love the agility of the mega)

And btw we have been hearing lots of people reporting that EXE really has no idea why they are still allied with Kenny and one of their FCs said straight out in local to one of ours that he has no idea why EXE are following Kenny orders. EXE knows as well as we do if they get clear, they will be fine. Kenny needs EXE, but EXE has no need of Kenny.

Anyway, just chased a 70 Man Kenny gang away from NOL with 30 people (killed 5 or 6 hacs and BCs and lost a destroyer, 2 frigs and an interceptor) and then bridged them onto another 100 man Kenny lead gang with even numbers (when you add the TCf gang already there) and Kenny fled rather than fight. Sometimes you have to realize you lose more running than standing and fighting.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2009, 02:38:41 PM by Sir T »

Hic sunt dracones.
eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #39 on: March 20, 2009, 07:16:31 AM

http://www.eveonline.com/ingameboard.asp?a=topic&threadID=1029128&page=1

Post here ^^. We're trying to work out what to call these idiots.

So far -A-StainScaCovenAtlasKenExeSkunk (ASSCAKES) is winning.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2009, 07:21:48 AM by eldaec »

"People will not assume that what they read on the internet is trustworthy or that it carries any particular ­assurance or accuracy" - Lord Leveson
"Hyperbole is a cancer" - Lakov Sanite
rand
Terracotta Army

Reply #40 on: April 26, 2009, 09:26:50 AM

In all seriousness tonight has been utter farce. They had 2 to one odds on us most of the night but rather we camped them into a dead end system for leterally 3 and a ahlf hours. They simply refused to fight.

Got to agree with your PL colleague, the numbers game isn't really helping

haha I love crapheap: http://scrapheap-challenge.com/viewtopic.php?t=25103&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=225

Some goku faggot comes in crowing about k:d ratios, shadoo points out most of the kills were newbie t1 frigates and the retard mods step in immediately to stop "numbers trolling". I don't know how people can read that shit, half of that forum is people accusing each other of caod-posting (which is ironically a better forum)

edit, War update: We had some trouble in H74, so much for the magic of sov three and jammers. Their BS fleet took down our jammer without a hassle. Only had one active titan who had to leave to eat lunch, wondering where the heck all our other titans were. I've yet to see a goon titan dd a hostile fleet. After all the whining during the first delve invasion about jammers + titans, if we fail to do the same to them it would be pretty funny.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 10:10:23 AM by rand »
DLRiley
Terracotta Army

Reply #41 on: May 19, 2009, 07:51:32 PM

Too much mmo not enough game, proceeding to avoid EvE like the plague  awesome, for real
Simond
Terracotta Army

Reply #42 on: May 23, 2009, 12:08:31 PM

Thought for the day: You can tell t20 was the previous UI designer from how badly the POS set-up functionality is.
Using 'functionality' in the loosest possibly sense of the word.

"You're really a good person, aren't you? So, there's no path for you to take here. Go home. This isn't a place for someone like you."
rand
Terracotta Army

Reply #43 on: June 03, 2009, 01:50:33 PM

I believe that what Himo is trying to say is that the Masons and the Rosicrucians are involved.

You forgot the Illuminati. What you havent seen Dan Browns latest Blockbuster that reveals the truth, Angels and Demons?  why so serious?

On a more serious note, Mittanis latest blog on tentonhammer is on RoyofCA, who tragically ended his own life recently upon the news he was being discharged from the army. Its pretty well written and worth a read here http://www.tentonhammer.com/node/69128

Nothing tragic about it, don't have to read his posts anymore
MahrinSkel
Terracotta Army

When she crossed over, she was just a ship. But when she came back... she was bullshit!

Reply #44 on: June 03, 2009, 01:56:09 PM

Nothing tragic about it, don't have to read his posts anymore
Stop there.  Hopefully this will get dropped in Syndicate (both your post and this response).  A soldier killed himself and as a member of Goonswarm the irony of his public eulogization by The Mittani is not lost on me.  But don't speak ill of the dead because they pissed on your internet spaceships cheerios.

--Dave

--Signature Unclear
rand
Terracotta Army

Reply #45 on: June 03, 2009, 02:13:39 PM

His 'suicide' was a coverup. I believe he was killed by an ex-member of RISE + Smoske's dad
Murgos
Terracotta Army

Reply #46 on: June 03, 2009, 02:14:47 PM

The guy is dead.  Lay off.

"You have all recieved youre last warning. I am in the process of currently tracking all of youre ips and pinging your home adressess. you should not have commencemed a war with me" - Aaron Rayburn
rand
Terracotta Army

Reply #47 on: June 03, 2009, 02:36:07 PM

I believe that what Himo is trying to say is that the Masons and the Rosicrucians are involved.

You forgot the Illuminati. What you havent seen Dan Browns latest Blockbuster that reveals the truth, Angels and Demons?  why so serious?

On a more serious note, Mittanis latest blog on tentonhammer is on RoyofCA, who tragically ended his own life recently upon the news he was being discharged from the army. Its pretty well written and worth a read here http://www.tentonhammer.com/node/69128

Kind of a bland article by mittani's standards.

huge tragedy about roy from ca dying though, many here in goonfleet are torn up about it. v. sad
bhodi

No lie.

Reply #48 on: June 03, 2009, 02:51:13 PM

The irony is not lost on me or any of the other readers. Stop it. And, if you're going to troll, try using some originality - not what's been bouncing around gf.com for weeks now.
Amarr HM
Terracotta Army

Reply #49 on: June 08, 2009, 08:37:49 PM

The comedy value of giving CVA docking rights in the middle of Delve station and having Evil Thug find out about it would be hilarious.

This.

I'm going to escape, come back, wipe this place off the face of the Earth, obliterate it and you with it.
gryeyes
Terracotta Army

Reply #50 on: July 28, 2009, 05:41:17 PM

swamp poop
Phildo
Contributor

Reply #51 on: July 28, 2009, 06:15:54 PM

swamp poop

You should have your eyes checked.

Careface at you.
gryeyes
Terracotta Army

Reply #52 on: July 28, 2009, 06:23:12 PM

STUPIDS PUBBIES OWNZER GRANDMA BLAH BLAH
JustinMead
Terracotta Army

Reply #53 on: August 16, 2009, 08:12:05 PM

Pax
Terracotta Army

Reply #54 on: September 28, 2009, 06:10:58 AM

WTA Period Basis

Starting bid 10b isk
Minimal increment 1b
No reserve, buyout hidden, sniper rule 10 mins

Confirming this char will receive isk. GOGOGO  awesome, for real

Mia san de Borg. Aichan Widastaund keannt's aich ind' Hoar schmian.
rand
Terracotta Army

Reply #55 on: November 16, 2009, 10:50:30 PM

MM are answering the call - looks like I'll have to get back onto Goon TS

im truley sorry for your lots
rand
Terracotta Army

Reply #56 on: November 16, 2009, 10:52:14 PM

I'm also annoyed at having to become friends with PL again, after their meta gaming tactics used against us when they recently attacked our high end moons in Venal.  Our FCs were always primaried and whenever someone stood up to replace them, magically they'd get primaried.  For a group of players who reckon they're the best PvPers in Eve, it's pathetic that they need to rely on such lame tactics.  Eve is a great game and I wouldn't want to stop meta gaming, but when alliances rely on spies it starts to get annoying.  Especially as we had fought together against Bob, I was disappointed that they felt it was ok to do that to us.

why are your FCs in BS or whatever getting primaried out of the fight instead of in covops
rand
Terracotta Army

Reply #57 on: November 23, 2009, 11:55:38 PM

i saw that coming from a mile away, this alliance is run by literal retards
Meester
Terracotta Army

Reply #58 on: January 24, 2010, 08:44:36 PM

IT Alliance (terrible name imo), Triumvirate, StainWagon and AAA are all the same in my opinion.

Making sorry excuses for their losses and just generally making you hope they are stomped into the ground. Not that there are not good people among them, but they are the kind that makes the game go stale and will resort to cheating and breaking the EULA.
squirrel
Contributor

Reply #59 on: January 24, 2010, 08:56:59 PM

From CAOD - just sayin!

When the going gets tough, AAA goes to providence for the morale boost! How's 49- goin?

Speaking of marketing, we're out of milk.
setar
Terracotta Army

Reply #60 on: January 24, 2010, 09:07:16 PM

You do realize this was posted by Loike? The same guy who bailed from -A- because he got bored by CTAs, then bailed from TRI because he wanted his own corp but couldn't have it? Are you really sure you want to cite him as a source :) ?

Meester: Say what now? Actually, nevermind. Not going down that path as it's just laughable.

EVE - Yalson [BDCI] [-A-]
squirrel
Contributor

Reply #61 on: January 24, 2010, 09:18:31 PM

EDIT: Baiting. 15 minutes.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 09:21:42 PM by squirrel »

Speaking of marketing, we're out of milk.
Sir T
Terracotta Army

Reply #62 on: January 26, 2010, 02:05:42 PM

So that hapened?  And the most interesting question to me is, what's the over/under on the CCP annnouncement that they intend to revert R64 income to pre-Dominion levels Tinfoil Hat

Well Mollie seems to be getting delve back, so to compensate him for owning a region with NPC space in it...

Hic sunt dracones.
Simond
Terracotta Army

Reply #63 on: March 01, 2010, 02:33:28 AM

I think you are just focusing on Sov Blockers, Endie. That in isolation is a good change (if they hadn't started messing around with the rules and timings). But they are not in isolation. There's a whole range of other issues in combination with them which people all over are enraged about, and frankly deserves its own thread if we are going to talk about that.
We already have another thread, in which I was right in the tenth replyOhhhhh, I see.

CH didn't log any carriers that loaded the system, a couple jumped as the cyno died and appeared in random safes. The entry cyno was badly placed (45k from the station) and they lost a dozen and a half carriers trying to make it back, was poor timing on the cyno as well, loaded grid just in time to see the Rag pop.
Hey Viper, how's your carrier alt doing in the elite PvP alliance Cry Havoc? All going well?

"You're really a good person, aren't you? So, there's no path for you to take here. Go home. This isn't a place for someone like you."
Viper ShizzIe
Terracotta Army

Reply #64 on: March 01, 2010, 05:10:13 PM

CH didn't log any carriers that loaded the system, a couple jumped as the cyno died and appeared in random safes. The entry cyno was badly placed (45k from the station) and they lost a dozen and a half carriers trying to make it back, was poor timing on the cyno as well, loaded grid just in time to see the Rag pop.
Hey Viper, how's your carrier alt doing in the elite PvP alliance Cry Havoc? All going well?

It's still funny how goons say everyone else is ~elite~ when they do something stupid and you manage to capitalize on it, while you lament about being such a "terrible alliance" and all. Do people actually buy that shit?

Also, I was stuck with an undock timer so I couldn't jump in B)
« Last Edit: March 01, 2010, 11:21:53 PM by Viper ShizzIe »
slog
Terracotta Army

Reply #65 on: March 01, 2010, 08:21:53 PM

It's still funny how goons say everyone else is ~elite~ when they do something stupid and you manage to capitalize on it, while you lament about being such a "terrible alliance" and all. Do people actually buy that shit?

Also, I was stuck with an undock timer so I couldn't jump in B)

Are you kidding?  We can't even stop at a gate without half our fleet jumping through and our main FC contradicts himself so often that most of the fleet counts to 10 before warping anywhere.   We are that bad.

Friends don't let Friends vote for Boomers
lac
Terracotta Army

Reply #66 on: March 02, 2010, 12:20:22 AM

I guess you just answered his question. awesome, for real
Endie
Terracotta Army

Reply #67 on: March 02, 2010, 02:03:41 AM

We are pretty bad at Eve, but fortunately most of those we fight are worse.  The fact that we are open about our levels of inability makes the fact that we win most wars (except under or against Karttoon, arf) all the more hideous for those we fight.  If their leaderships persist in parroting our own propaganda to their members about how easy things will be against the terrible goons then it's their own fault when their alliances shatter after they lose.

Specific to what you say, we mock people who paint themselves as "elite PvPers" when they lose to us, because it demonstrates the ridiculous nature of their assertions.

My blog: http://endie.net

Twitter - Endieposts

"What else would one expect of Scottish sociopaths sipping their single malt Glenlivit [sic]?" Jack Thompson
Viper ShizzIe
Terracotta Army

Reply #68 on: March 02, 2010, 03:38:06 AM

Specific to what you say, we mock people who paint themselves as "elite PvPers" when they lose to us, because it demonstrates the ridiculous nature of their assertions.

I'm not quite sure how many alliances take themselves seriously enough to call themselves "elite pvpers" anymore except those faggots living in Delve, the same "elite pvp" bullshit was dropped when PL evac'd Fountain and I never really understood it, especially since we were probably more terrible than the people we were fighting against (certainly less terrible than SOT). To me it was always more of a "haha everyone thinks you guys 0wn but we just killed you so we'll say you 0wn and we suck because that'll make us look good even though we say we're bad hahaha 0wned scrub".
Endie
Terracotta Army

Reply #69 on: March 02, 2010, 04:19:23 AM

If you honestly think that is why it's useful then you should go back and re-read the last sentence of my first paragraph.

My blog: http://endie.net

Twitter - Endieposts

"What else would one expect of Scottish sociopaths sipping their single malt Glenlivit [sic]?" Jack Thompson
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: Syndicate - The Den of EVE  
Jump to: