Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:53:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: You can't make this shit up... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: You can't make this shit up...  (Read 171325 times)
Jimbo
Terracotta Army

still drives a stick shift

Reply #280 on: October 09, 2014, 04:18:39 AM

Way too much shit happened....

Lost 2 friends, http://m.tribstar.com/obituaries/cheryl-l-waggoner-reynolds/article_6d363a22-6f52-5f36-8447-476df4fb36ec.html?mode=jqm and what happened, http://wthitv.com/2014/09/30/autopsy-results-in-waggoner-death/

I knew both of them, trained both of them, and in a blink of an eye on a Cheryl is gone and Joe will be locked up for a long time. I'm not going to speculate on it, just that it looks like Joe shot her during an argument and it was accidental.

The funeral was sad and wonderful. It brings up memories of the first time I went to a fallen comrades death or the services for those I couldn't save. It also brings up the feelings of those runs. I'm lucky, I don't have nightmares, and I usually don't break down. But we all do. Godspeed Cheryl, may you look over us on all our runs and codes with the smile you always had...

The town went nuts. One student shot another on ISU campus, then a girl stabbed her boyfriend in the chest and killed him, then my friend died, then another girl got shot in the arm, then another dude stabbed himself in the leg, then another student at ISU got shot, the a Doctor went crazy after his wedding and killed his new wife and himself.

I'll have to think and write up about the guy who stabbed himself in the leg, he was quite the asshat :)

Wash your hands, cover your coughs, and get your flu shots! All that crap is starting early.
Cyrrex
Terracotta Army

Reply #281 on: October 09, 2014, 04:28:14 AM

Fuck dude.  Sorry to hear that.  I change my mind about wanting a JimboCam.

But accidentally shot in the heart during an argument?  Not following there.  No need to expand on it, the brief article just doesn't connect those dots at all (I did not watch the video part).

"...maybe if you cleaned the piss out of the sunny d bottles under your desks and returned em, you could upgrade you vid cards, fucken lusers.." - Grunk
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #282 on: October 09, 2014, 07:29:47 AM

That's horrible.  I'm so sorry, Jimbo. 

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Paelos
Contributor

Error 404: Title not found.

Reply #283 on: October 09, 2014, 07:53:46 AM

Yes, that's an awful story Jimbo. Sorry to hear about that loss.

CPA, CFO, Sports Fan, Game when I have the time
RhyssaFireheart
Terracotta Army

Reply #284 on: October 09, 2014, 07:54:56 AM

Oh man, sorry to hear about that, Jimbo. 

tazelbain
Terracotta Army

tazelbain

Reply #285 on: October 09, 2014, 07:58:59 AM

"Me am play gods"
Engels
Terracotta Army

inflicts shingles.

Reply #286 on: October 09, 2014, 09:51:57 AM

Jesus, sounds like Beirut over there. Sorry Jimbo :/

I should get back to nature, too.  You know, like going to a shop for groceries instead of the computer.  Maybe a condo in the woods that doesn't even have a health club or restaurant attached.  Buy a car with only two cup holders or something. -Signe

I LIKE being bounced around by Tonkors. - Lantyssa

Babies shooting themselves in the head is the state bird of West Virginia. - schild
Jimbo
Terracotta Army

Reply #287 on: October 21, 2014, 01:35:46 AM

Thanks guys and gals, yes my town went nuts.

I big bitch I've got right now, is that some Pediatricians are crazy. A couple of them that admit to our hospital do things that scratch your head. They admit for viral pneumonia (they want every kid stuck for blood and an IV placed and fluids no matter what), and if it is viral they want blood cultures and antibiotics started. One of the other pediatric doctors was questioning why we do this, we had to explain that the department head is demanding this, he thinks that all kids being admitted must have an IV, blood work, blood cultures, and IV antibiotics even if it is viral. The three docs that do this are Indian (trained in India), and 2 are Filipino (trained in the Philippines), our FNP asked her once why she gives antibiotics to virus because of the risk of becoming resistant. The doc told her, "I don't care if they become resistant, I won't be treating them when they are older, I need to keep them healthy at all cost." Needless to say, none of us take our kids to our own pediatric group. I'm not bashing on all foreign docs, but some have some crazy ideas, or they are afraid they will get sue'ed so they really practice crazy defensive medicine.

So to sum it up, I've been jabbing all kinds of kids with needles and finding out they have a virus. Then we put them on antibiotics.... The problem is if a super bug shows up, even if I testify, I doubt anything will be done against these asshole doc's that helped make it. I can see why Nebu got out of pediatric practice. I still love taking care of kids, I'm not done yet. Oh I have learned to bite my tongue, try not to make a face of "are you really that stupid", and figure out ways to educate the parents to help the kids out. Sometimes it works, most of the time I'm just helping the child get comfortable, showing them that Tylenol and time with sips of fluids will make the child feel better. Oh my corporation won't let me every ask a parent why they don't vaccinate or explain to a parent why not vaccinate is bad for the child and community. I did once and got called to the carpet with the Superintendent and CNO... I had to apologize to the crazy mom. If I didn't need a job I would have quit but hey I'm still needing to pay for shit.

Found out more on my friends who are in jail and dead. Was a crazy night and Joe and Cheryl are both gone...never new so much that could go so wrong and go so crazy.
The ICU RN and the Anesthesiologist who got married and went crazy...ugh, just sounds ugly from all parties on all sides. I had met Kelly before, never did a rotation with him. I've heard he was pretty decent, but you never know why things happen. The ICU is freaked and so is the surgery section over at Union. That weekend had a bunch of stabbings and other shootings that didn't get published as much.

Fear of litigation: When I get on bitch that we need to reform the health care laws, it is this what I'm bitching about more. The fact that I have to act and do things because if I don't then I leave my ass hanging out to be taken to court. At the same time both non-profit and profit hospitals are taking on the business model of customer service where customer satisfaction and loyalty scores are become more important and with them comes some crazy metrics. What happens is I get told to do more with less and make the customer happy and make him want to come back. Probably not the best model for effective health care.
Maven
Terracotta Army

Reply #288 on: October 21, 2014, 01:46:22 AM

Fuck. Wow. I keep thinking how my career choices have been to keep me as far away as humanly possible from what you deal with on a regular basis. Video games and now accounting. I don't know what to say -- you're living 'real life' far more than I ever have in my life.

I'm sorry that you're being put through so much. Take care of yourself, man.
Engels
Terracotta Army

inflicts shingles.

Reply #289 on: October 21, 2014, 09:39:22 AM

Crap Jim, that situation with the flu and kids sounds awful. I don't know much about medicine, but I thought that viruses cannot be treated with antibiotics, just bacteria. I mean, isn't that freakin' layman's knowledge? Sounds like someone somewhere should report the hospital to an oversight board somewhere.

I should get back to nature, too.  You know, like going to a shop for groceries instead of the computer.  Maybe a condo in the woods that doesn't even have a health club or restaurant attached.  Buy a car with only two cup holders or something. -Signe

I LIKE being bounced around by Tonkors. - Lantyssa

Babies shooting themselves in the head is the state bird of West Virginia. - schild
Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #290 on: October 21, 2014, 09:42:01 AM

Oh my corporation won't let me every ask a parent why they don't vaccinate or explain to a parent why not vaccinate is bad for the child and community.

I could not do the job you do.  For so many reasons, but this one for sure.

"Mr Soft Owl has Seen Some Shit." - Sun Tzu
Lantyssa
Terracotta Army

Reply #291 on: October 21, 2014, 09:51:59 AM

Crap Jim, that situation with the flu and kids sounds awful. I don't know much about medicine, but I thought that viruses cannot be treated with antibiotics, just bacteria. I mean, isn't that freakin' layman's knowledge? Sounds like someone somewhere should report the hospital to an oversight board somewhere.
Correct.  But patients don't know better so if you didn't give little Timmy an antibiotic you obviously weren't doing everything you could to make him feel better.

Personally I think it's harmful and should be treated as such, but most fail to see how something that can be good in one situation can be terrible in another.  Otherwise the nurses could call the doctors out on this without getting in trouble.

Hahahaha!  I'm really good at this!
Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #292 on: October 21, 2014, 09:59:06 AM

Fear of litigation: When I get on bitch that we need to reform the health care laws, it is this what I'm bitching about more. The fact that I have to act and do things because if I don't then I leave my ass hanging out to be taken to court. At the same time both non-profit and profit hospitals are taking on the business model of customer service where customer satisfaction and loyalty scores are become more important and with them comes some crazy metrics. What happens is I get told to do more with less and make the customer happy and make him want to come back. Probably not the best model for effective health care.

Hey Jimbo... ask me why I got out of medicine.

Our health care system is proper FUCKED.  It will take complete failure before any consideration will ever be made to unfuck it.  The pay system for physicians and administrative hierarchy only serve to exacerbate the issue.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 06:21:37 AM by Nebu »

"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."

-  Mark Twain
Goumindong
Terracotta Army

Reply #293 on: October 21, 2014, 12:44:26 PM

The only potential thing is a risk of super infection. I.E. because you're sick and your immune system is fighting off one infection you can get bacterial infections on top of this. It happened to me when I had my wisdom teeth out (all 4 at once, pulled, no cutting, no general anesthesia). I got herpes and staff and was in the hospital for 3 days(protip: Do not google eczema herpeticum). Preventative antibiotics potentially could have prevented both of them, since the strain of one lets the other in, but certainly would have made the final reaction less severe.

Frankly we probably should have sued (basically there was risk of permanent brain damage or death) for malpractice since they knew I had immune conditions which made such problems more likely and so should have prescribed antibiotics (as would be normal for any surgery where there was increased risk of post surgery infection)

Basically that last part is what they're protecting against. Though they're doing so over zealously. If you don't have immune issues, you shouldn't be prescribed antibiotics for a viral infection.
Lantyssa
Terracotta Army

Reply #294 on: October 21, 2014, 01:05:48 PM

You had surgery.  Antibiotics are standard with surgery because an infection can easily develop at the wound sites.

If you have the flu and there are reasonable concerns you might pick up something from being immuno-compromised then yes prescribe them.  As a generic practice though?  No, it's bad.

Torinak
Terracotta Army

Reply #295 on: October 21, 2014, 01:52:58 PM

The only potential thing is a risk of super infection.

Trade that risk against the risk of a life-threatening allergic reaction, which can apparently develop even after one has had a given set of antibiotics before. Or killing off all but the antibiotic-resistant germs in your system, which then turn into a life-threatening infection.

I've had an antibiotic-resistant infection before, and nearly died. It's lots of fun to hear a doctor tell you that there aren't any drugs that can treat what you have, but there used to be except that people have been abusing antibiotics. Bonus points when they tell you that a majority of people who have what you have won't die, and of the survivors, many won't even have permanent side effects. Then you find out that "a majority" means "slightly more than half".
angry.bob
Terracotta Army

We're no strangers to love. You know the rules and so do I.

Reply #296 on: October 22, 2014, 05:04:57 PM

Trade that risk against the risk of a life-threatening allergic reaction, which can apparently develop even after one has had a given set of antibiotics before. O

Also toss in Stevens-Johnson Syndrome, Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis, potential kidney damage, blah, blah, blah. Despite the carefree way we use them antibiotics have the potential to really fuck a person up. 

While not a dig at doctors or the medical profession, I'm bewildered by the amount of what's basically guesswork and just trying everything on a flowchart until something works. I'm also amazed at the number of people who come in for a planned surgery for whatever and then find out later that their body is packed with cancer they knew nothing about.

Wovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #297 on: October 23, 2014, 06:28:36 AM

While not a dig at doctors or the medical profession, I'm bewildered by the amount of what's basically guesswork and just trying everything on a flowchart until something works. I'm also amazed at the number of people who come in for a planned surgery for whatever and then find out later that their body is packed with cancer they knew nothing about.

Physicians work on a differential diagnosis system. The patient comes in with a list of primary complaints and, based on those complaints, the physician attempts to narrow what the issue is down to as small a number of possibilities as possible.  Due to the complexity of the human body, it's often quite challenging to narrow down what is causing the issue.  The availability of sites like WebMD only serve to make this more challenging for physicians as patients now feel that they should try to diagnose themselves rather than precisely and specifically citing their chief complaints. 

Imagine that you're an MD and you see 40 patients in an 8 hour period.  Consider that you need about 10 mins to chart each patient.  That leaves you VERY little time to actually talk to the patient, assess their issues, and get to the bottom of their condition.  Couple to this the fact that most people aren't educated enough to be specific about their condition and you'll begin to understand why proper diagnosis is such a challenge.

"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."

-  Mark Twain
Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #298 on: October 23, 2014, 06:32:11 AM

Pfff.  House can do it.

angry.bob
Terracotta Army

Reply #299 on: October 23, 2014, 08:45:33 AM

Physicians work on a differential diagnosis system. The patient comes in with a list of primary complaints and, based on those complaints, the physician attempts to narrow what the issue is down to as small a number of possibilities as possible.  Due to the complexity of the human body, it's often quite challenging to narrow down what is causing the issue.  The availability of sites like WebMD only serve to make this more challenging for physicians as patients now feel that they should try to diagnose themselves rather than precisely and specifically citing their chief complaints. 

Imagine that you're an MD and you see 40 patients in an 8 hour period.  Consider that you need about 10 mins to chart each patient.  That leaves you VERY little time to actually talk to the patient, assess their issues, and get to the bottom of their condition.  Couple to this the fact that most people aren't educated enough to be specific about their condition and you'll begin to understand why proper diagnosis is such a challenge.

No, I understand. I wasn't trying to bitch about doctors, especially residents. Just that we spend so much money but it really doesn't translate into much better diagnostic information or help narrow things down much. It also doesn't help that patients seem to really like to leave out really important symptoms or other information because they didn't want to annoy the doctor or didn't think it mattered. Especially if it involves any part covered by underpants. It's really weird. A huge chunk of my time is spent getting that sort of stuff to doctors so they can make a more informed decision.

The cancer thing wasn't really directed at doctors at all. I'm just literally amazed and concerned that people can have metastatic cancer and have no idea.

HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #300 on: October 23, 2014, 10:05:53 AM

Add on to this the fact that most people see doctors in for-profit clinics where the onus is on the doctor to see as many patients in a day as possible for as little time as possible so as to get more billings. Hell, most of the time I've been to the doctor, I spend more time waiting and/or speaking to the nurses than I do the doctor. That has to change for better medicine to be practiced, as well as the patient expectation that a doctor isn't doing anything unless he's prescribing something or referring you somewhere.

Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #301 on: October 23, 2014, 11:17:10 AM

As stupid as most MDs are, I'm not sure more time would help.  Med School entrance screens for all the wrong attributes. 

-  Mark Twain
Paelos
Contributor

Reply #302 on: October 23, 2014, 11:55:23 AM

Every doctor I ever went to for my problem kept trying to run tests and give me drugs or tell me I was fine.

It wasn't until I said fuck it and went the consultant MD route (ie - fee per hour, no insurance) that I finally got some better answers and help.

Jimbo
Terracotta Army

Reply #303 on: November 02, 2014, 01:27:46 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYMLMj-SibU

http://wthitv.com/2014/11/01/name-released-in-fatal-interstate-70-accident-2/

She was an ER RN at the other hospital in town. The TV station got the hospitals mixed up. One of our EMS crews for TransCare took the infant to us and stayed with her till the state police could get her Dad. I was thankful she could stay and be with the infant as it was a zoo Friday night. I'm not sure on the status of her 13 year old son, but the little girl was doing pretty good when we sent her to the trauma center in Indy.
Morat20
Terracotta Army

Reply #304 on: November 04, 2014, 09:13:49 PM

Physicians work on a differential diagnosis system. The patient comes in with a list of primary complaints and, based on those complaints, the physician attempts to narrow what the issue is down to as small a number of possibilities as possible.  Due to the complexity of the human body, it's often quite challenging to narrow down what is causing the issue. 
No kidding. I had PVCs. Went to a cardiologist, did all the tests. You know what triggers them? Have stomach gas and laying down. (Other things do it, but that does it pretty much every time). Nary a one for weeks, but I go to bed with a bloated stomach and I'll have random ones for several minutes.

Why? Fuck if I know. Fuck if my cardiologist knows. I got "might be just some funny pressure on a nerve" (pretty sure he didn't believe that) with "it's harmless"  (which he did believe, or more expensive tests would have been forthcoming. I had good insurance at the time) which I took at face value (all the dangerous stuff has been ruled out).

It's literally "your body is just kinda weird like that" and a shrug. GI stuff is even worse. Food insensitivity? Weird allergy? Your colon just hates you? Suddenly can't digest one of the fake sugars? Body suddenly reacts to caffeine by shitting out everything you've ever eaten? It's a mystery, you just feel like shit randomly for no reason. (A relative of mine has a huge list of stuff she just suddenly can't eat. Just..one year, her GI system just said "Fuck it" and she spent four years figuring out what it no longer tolerated).
angry.bob
Terracotta Army

Reply #305 on: November 04, 2014, 09:38:47 PM

It's literally "your body is just kinda weird like that" and a shrug. GI stuff is even worse. Food insensitivity? Weird allergy? Your colon just hates you? Suddenly can't digest one of the fake sugars? Body suddenly reacts to caffeine by shitting out everything you've ever eaten? It's a mystery, you just feel like shit randomly for no reason. (A relative of mine has a huge list of stuff she just suddenly can't eat. Just..one year, her GI system just said "Fuck it" and she spent four years figuring out what it no longer tolerated).

Every seven years give or take my body switches around foods that it punishes me for eating. I think that's pretty much the same for everyone. THat reminds me, I need to start being careful with what I eat in about a year. Nothing is worse than going to Cleveland for dinner and a show and discovering that anything with shrimp in it now gives me firehose diarrhea.

Count Nerfedalot
Terracotta Army

Reply #306 on: November 05, 2014, 06:33:11 PM

All that stuff about missed diagnoses and misdiagnoses is why I CAN'T WAIT for them to finish developing a Dr. version of Watson. It doesn't have to be AI, just practical statistical analysis with a good data collection process and a full catalog of historical treatment outcomes data with a hundred million datasets for comparison and kept up-to-date with ALL (not just the positive) outcomes of every diagnosis/treatment regime. It really is not rocket science, just big data, the vast majority of which is kept unavailable in silos to protect the profits of private companies "privacy of individuals".  Sadly it WILL NOT HAPPEN in the good ole USofA in my lifetime, since there are several multi-trillion dollar "heath care" and pharmaceutical industries which stand to lose most of those profits if some machine actually started providing accurate medical advice.  argh.  The good news, for a few people, is something of that sort will probably be available to astronauts and researchers in Antarctica and the ultra-rich within a decade. Just not for us normal folk.  Meanwhile there is an almost facebook-like unofficial collaboration system (I can't remember the name of) going on where physicians share odd cases with each other and exchange ideas, kind of like an expanded corridor/coffeeshop shop-talk consultation, which is proving remarkably useful and productive and which I expect to be shut down any day now by some lawsuit.

re patients telling physicians all their symptoms, it's hard. It's hard to track gradual changes, hard to recognize stuff that you live with every day isn't the norm for most other people, hard to remember to mention it to your physician, hard to find the balance between hypochondria and hyperstocism, and hard to describe what the hell you're feeling in a way that the physician can recognize as a significant data point on their diagnostic flow chart. I've learned to take notes to take in to the doctor and still forget important stuff sometimes. (OK, I'm getting old, plus the Dr. visit is disorienting and intimidating)

And by disorienting and intimidating I mean my last two medical visits have resulted in $1000 worth of tests including blood and urine labs, x-rays and a biopsy, with the following diganoses: enlarged prostrate (but not cancerous, thank God), arthritis in the spine and hip, and yet another skin cancer (squamous cell this time, coming off next week).  And my Dr. (actually a PA doing FAR better general internal medicine than any actual M.D. I've ever gone to) nagging me for my cholesterol going all the way up to 144 (!!!11!!one!!) because I guess she's run out of more serious things to nag me about?
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 06:51:14 PM by Count Nerfedalot »

Yes, I know I'm paranoid, but am I paranoid enough?
rk47
Terracotta Army

The Patron Saint of Radicalthons

Reply #307 on: November 13, 2014, 11:32:26 PM

Teresa, I get the IT people to send me selections of my PIC computers.
Pls ask Steve to help see.
My functions are
Can carry around
can do.power point
Can do quotation
Can take picture
Can serve internet
Can link to server or cloud.
Must be light weight
2 pcs.

Colonel Sanders is back in my wallet
Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #308 on: November 14, 2014, 02:06:42 AM

Etch a Sketch

Jimbo
Terracotta Army

Reply #309 on: February 06, 2015, 11:14:22 PM

Okay, found at work the other night, we can crash our computer system! We have 17 beds with computers, plus 8 more at the Nurses station for the Doc, PA/FNP, Secretary and 5 more for charting for Nursing Staff. Our big company Health Care of America (not really the name...ugh they changed the rules at both hospitals I work at so I have been trying to remember to sterilize my stories and where I work at, although I think most of you could figure it out), which is the largest in the world with hospitals and clinics in US and England, is so freaking cheap on how they do things they chained all of the computers in the ER so if one guy goes crazy trying to log in, and it is slow, so he keeps trying, it crashes the network in the Emergency Department. They had to call IT in and have them fix it. Then during the work week they went in and decided to not make it so if you crashed the log in on one computer, it wouldn't crash the others. They still have us charting on one of the most clunky and not user friendly programs in the world.

I have had a run of crazy stuff again. We had the police call the other night, they said there was a stabbing on the way in, they were in route when the victim had left the scene and was heading our way. He came in the door yelling he was stabbed, I went out and brought in him straight back, he kept yelling, "I think he stabbed my liver!" and I carried him in and tried to get him in bed. Of course he wanted to jump up on the bed in a doggy style position. So me and the doc had to talk him into sitting up, getting undressed, starting IV's and giving him pain meds and controlling the bleeding. He was lucky. it missed his spine barely and it got a small part of his lung where we didn't have to put a chest tube in (he had like a 5 or 10% no shortness of breath, so was admitted to surgical floor for monitoring in case he needed one or got worse), he had free air around the wound too, so that needed monitored and surgical consult. I will be so glad when we get our Trauma surgeons as the regular ones we have just won't come in half the time. I asked him what it was over, and he said, "this guy has been harassing my family, so I told him lets end it tonight, so I build a boxing ring down stairs and we were going to duke it out, but the guy stabbed me in the back when I turned around to get ready." The cops new him and the guy who did it and the family quite well. So later on, we found out, it was, "my brother-in-law owes me 10 dollars since before Christmas (it was in late January now), and I keep bugging him for it. But he won't pay me, and we were arguing and I was demanding my 10 dollars and turned around to walk off and he was mad and stabbed me in the back." All for 10 dollars. Oh yes, they all had been drinking, smoking pot, and doing some meth too! Fun family night.

I've got more, so I'll have to check my notes and write them up later.
Mortriden
Terracotta Army

Reply #310 on: February 12, 2015, 08:24:36 AM

Good God.  Thank you Jimbo for having the strength of character to put up with the things that would drive me to insane. 

It's like calling shenanigans.  But you say "jihad" instead. - Llava
They are out there, but they are bi-products of funny families. If you know funny old people, see if they have daughters. -Paelos
Yes my seed is that strong. I literally clap my hands and women are with child. -Paelos
Paelos
Contributor

Reply #311 on: February 12, 2015, 08:26:54 AM

Jimbo wakes up everyday, and shrugs off the problems that would break another man. Mostly due to his love of female asses.

Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #312 on: February 12, 2015, 08:46:16 AM

Jimbo wakes up everyday, and shrugs off the problems that would break another man. Mostly due to his love of female asses.

You have to admit, that is a good cause.

-  Mark Twain
Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #313 on: February 12, 2015, 12:06:04 PM

Teresa, I get the IT people to send me selections of my PIC computers.
Pls ask Steve to help see.
My functions are
Can carry around
can do.power point
Can do quotation
Can take picture
Can serve internet
Can link to server or cloud.
Must be light weight
2 pcs.

Maybe you could send them this:

-  Mark Twain
Lantyssa
Terracotta Army

Reply #314 on: February 12, 2015, 12:42:55 PM

I wish they had slotted the memory horizontally.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: You can't make this shit up...  
Jump to: