Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:08:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Topic: WAR - another newsletter - more RvR, less sport PvP 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 35 Go Down Print
Author Topic: WAR - another newsletter - more RvR, less sport PvP  (Read 495971 times)
Schazzwozzer
Terracotta Army

Reply #1050 on: April 18, 2008, 11:09:41 AM

Those WAR shots I posted, by the way, are indeed from beta, and I'm inclined to think that they were taken by testers, judging by the fact that they're of varying sizes and just not framed like your typical marketing shot.  If you want to compare WAR to WoW it'd probably be more fair to take shots from here.

Also, most of Wows terrain textures are painted on, using texture splating (Basically using many layers of textures and an alpha for each to revealing the layers underneath). guaranteed they used slope, hight, and constraints on initial creation, but that always needs to be touched up.

Nice.  I've wondered what that technique is called.  I remember Blizzard used it back with Warcraft 3 too.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 11:12:07 AM by Schazzwozzer »
sidereal
Contributor

Reply #1051 on: April 18, 2008, 11:14:10 AM

You think this is the result of awesomely awesome art direction, or that maybe there's one slave who's doing all the terrain in all WoW. I say it's because a multitude of designers are using the same tools, so producing similar results.

And I know this because I did use tools in various games, and I know that the most difficult thing is to actually make things look DIFFERENT from everything else in the same game and produced by the same tools.

In other words, every major MMO uses a similarly complex set of terrain modeling tools, and it's these tools that make for consistent zone look and feel, so every major MMO has great looking zones.

Oh wait. . .
I don't think you're proving what you think you're proving.

THIS IS THE MOST I HAVE EVERY WANTED TO GET IN TO A BETA
eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #1052 on: April 18, 2008, 11:14:21 AM

Personally, I found WoW felt *too* consistent, espeicially for a game that is pushing its production values as the core selling point.

Other MMOGs tend to sell themselves on a particular experience you can't get elsewhere - often pvp or shared-experience related; and as a result could get away with weaker art.

For me, WoW set up to deliver a super polished world, but didn't deliver enough on it's own terms to keep me on board. It might still have the most polished environment, but it wasn't polished enough for that to be enough for the game to stand on it alone.

I suspect WAR will stand or fall on the RvR and sport-PvP systems, not on world design and production values.

But...

1) I played horde.
2) I know 8 million people disagree.

"People will not assume that what they read on the internet is trustworthy or that it carries any particular ­assurance or accuracy" - Lord Leveson
"Hyperbole is a cancer" - Lakov Sanite
HRose
I'm Special

VIKLAS!

Reply #1053 on: April 18, 2008, 11:36:18 AM

War uses the same technologically (terrain wise)
Beside the fact your english is as funny as mine, I, once again, didn't comment on the rendering or technology itself. But on the tools used.

Or better: not the work of artists, but the work of level designers who use editors to put the art assets together and make a zone. Level designers who also don't have necessarily to be artists themselves.

My point is that the consistent and pretty look of WoW's terrain is also due to powerful tools they use and that, through conventions and rules applied on the fly by the editor, make the terrain look very consistent and matching an overall style.

-HRose / Abalieno
cesspit.net
Venkman
Terracotta Army

Reply #1054 on: April 18, 2008, 11:40:15 AM

This is easy.

Group A has awesome artists, awesome tools, and awesome support from management.
Group B has awesome artists and crappy tools, but awesome support from management.
Group C has crappy artists and awesome tools, but awesome support from management.

Who's going to win?

Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #1055 on: April 18, 2008, 11:45:44 AM

Anyone here play LotRO?  The game is beautiful.  The gameplay... forgetable. 

Righ and I are fiddling around with it at the moment, slowly but we're there.  Righ's been a bit busy at work but... YAY... it's Friday and, hopefully, we'll be on over the weekend.  He's mostly on at night, and I play mostly in the day.  Right now, however, my computer is wonky because I've obviously accidentally turned someone on or off and I'm too cranky to sort it out. 

We're on the server wot starts with A. 

PS  HRose is Italian, Mr. B.  If you mock his English, you mock a good half of my family.  A good half, not THE good half.  Anyway, it's more fun to mock his weirdy beardy.

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #1056 on: April 18, 2008, 11:56:12 AM

War uses the same technologically (terrain wise)
Beside the fact your english is as funny as mine, I, once again, didn't comment on the rendering or technology itself. But on the tools used.

Or better: not the work of artists, but the work of level designers who use editors to put the art assets together and make a zone. Level designers who also don't have necessarily to be artists themselves.

My point is that the consistent and pretty look of WoW's terrain is also due to powerful tools they use and that, through conventions and rules applied on the fly by the editor, make the terrain look very consistent and matching an overall style.

I'm going to end this. If an editor works with hightmaps, they have a vertices's smoothing function. Its not automatic. All thought there is a procedure that can be applied across a terrain to smooth all vertices's as defined by the parameters entered.

It comes down Art direction, and the specific plan for that area. Not the tool. I am still describing a very common feature to all hightmap editing tools, dosnt matter if they are painted externally, manipulated buy the world editor, or procedurally generated.

The choice to round off all the mountains was ART DIRECTION. The look, in all regards is art direction. Tools only do what you make them, as with all art, the mastery over your media of choice is the part that makes you an artiest, and the ability to reproduce it.

Or better: not the work of artists, but the work of level designers who use editors to put the art assets together and make a zone.

Art direction. And those guys ARE ARTISTS! (unless they are just writers)

I'm not mocking anyones English, i just cant spell and have horrible grammar  Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly? "Moon language" is a self deprecating term.... look around, and my sig, lol.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 11:58:38 AM by Mrbloodworth »

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
tmp
Terracotta Army

POW! Right in the Kisser!

Reply #1057 on: April 18, 2008, 12:05:07 PM

I'm going to end this. If an editor works with hightmaps, they have a vertices's smoothing function. Its not automatic. All thought there is a procedure that can be applied across a terrain to smooth all vertices's as defined by the parameters entered.
In all fairness if it's heightmap based and there's some terrain features (like specifically rounded out hills) then it wouldn't be complicated to make set of brushes matching shapes of such hills. Then it's just matter of stamping with such brush around the map in additive mode or whatever... reducing the need to painstakingly adjust stuff each time by hand.

Of course that's by no means highly advanced creation tools so it's somewhat moot point.
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #1058 on: April 18, 2008, 12:07:25 PM

In all fairness if it's heightmap based and there's some terrain features (like specifically rounded out hills) then it wouldn't be complicated to make set of brushes matching shapes of such hills. Then it's just matter of stamping with such brush around the map in additive mode or whatever... reducing the need to painstakingly adjust stuff each time by hand.

Of course that's by no means highly advanced creation tools so it's somewhat moot point.

This is 100% true. But thats still common.  Most tools give you 900 ways to do something, thats why its a tool. It was still art direction that created the need for the custom brushes. Again, its all in the art, and manipulation. lol.

Hes talking like Wow has the baby jesus of world editors, when most of it is quite common. (<-- baby jesus of world editors, lol Look at the second movie down)

Round and round  Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?
« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 12:15:44 PM by Mrbloodworth »

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
Simond
Terracotta Army

Reply #1059 on: April 18, 2008, 12:12:24 PM

2) I know 8 million people disagree.
Ten millionawesome, for real

"You're really a good person, aren't you? So, there's no path for you to take here. Go home. This isn't a place for someone like you."
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #1060 on: April 18, 2008, 01:19:09 PM

PS  HRose is Italian, Mr. B.  If you mock his English, you mock a good half of my family.  A good half, not THE good half.  Anyway, it's more fun to mock his weirdy beardy.
Are you mocking the good half of my face?
Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #1061 on: April 18, 2008, 01:20:22 PM

I think that depends on how you slice it.

"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."

-  Mark Twain
Miasma
Terracotta Army

Stopgap Measure

Reply #1062 on: April 18, 2008, 03:27:53 PM

Then look at this or this. Jarring transitions: dull landscape and tree models juxtaposed against wildly complex and detailed building and character models... player shadows but no scenery shadows on those cannons. Like in DAoC, the battles are happening in flat, expansive plains rather than in WoW's undulating, debris-littered fields.

Not modeling, not texture art, not lack of distinct inns and houses... ART DIRECTION.
Yes it's like they had a character model team, a terrain team and a building/structures team who were all doing their own thing without a unified plan.  Each separate item viewed by itself is probably presentable but then when they threw it all together by putting "generic elf base" full of "identical character models" in "zone devoid of personality" it actually looks far worse than the separate ingredients and doesn't flow together at all.
HRose
I'm Special

VIKLAS!

Reply #1063 on: April 18, 2008, 04:41:21 PM

That's more or less what I wanted to say.

I used some of the tools that come with games, like Morrowind, Oblivion, NWN2, Paraworld, Titan Quest, Unreal and so on. All these games have in a form or another heightmaps, but to replicate the overall "shape" of a WoW's zone would require really a crazy amount of time because none of them really had advanced brushes and tools to automate the design.

Even the way they have large parts of landmass inclined in the Outlands isn't something easily doable in a normal editor, but it is easily doable if someone makes a preset brush for it.

I'm only saying that evidently (and also following what's already in the RTS editor) they put a lot of work toward it. And it is guaranteeing them a consistent look at the possibility to make terrain rather quickly.

The same already for the RTS editor, that is far, far superior to all the editors that I tried in other RTS games. They just improved from there. Warcraft 3 editor is one of the best out there.

-HRose / Abalieno
cesspit.net
HRose
I'm Special

VIKLAS!

Reply #1064 on: April 18, 2008, 05:13:35 PM

This is Warcraft 3, I made this in less than 2 minutes:

See on the tool tab there's a "apply cliff" brush. It means that everything you see in that small example is done automatically by the preset. It sets the terrain and also adjust the textures dynamically. The result is a decent looking image without ANY effort.

Making a pretty map in Warcraft 3 editor is the easiest thing ever.

So I'm not surprised if in WoW they worked more on those kind of preset and made them both more flexible and complete. And I'm not surprised if then that overall look WoW has is not the result of a wonderful artist who did all the work, but the work done in presets, so that no matter which hand ueses the editor, the result is always consistent.

Using simple heightmaps (in the tool tab under "apply height") is insane. It takes way too much time and it's the reason why the great majority of editors I used in other games suck greatly compared to the ones in Blizzard games.

-HRose / Abalieno
cesspit.net
Johny Cee
Terracotta Army

Reply #1065 on: April 19, 2008, 12:12:40 PM

I think that depends on how you slice it.

So, Nebu will be playing Chaos.
McCow
Terracotta Army

Reply #1066 on: April 20, 2008, 09:34:09 AM

Drifting around I found this a gameplay vid and a interview with Jeff Hickman.  Warning...FRENCH  (The Hickman invterview is in English with French subtitles).

Gameplay: http://www.jeuxvideo.tv/video/warhammer-online-age-of-reckoning.html#view:240998
Jeff: http://www.jeuxvideo.tv/video/warhammer-online-age-of-reckoning.html#view:241000

Words words words
Engels
Terracotta Army

inflicts shingles.

Reply #1067 on: April 20, 2008, 02:24:16 PM

Wow, looks entirely like WoW. Sad.

I should get back to nature, too.  You know, like going to a shop for groceries instead of the computer.  Maybe a condo in the woods that doesn't even have a health club or restaurant attached.  Buy a car with only two cup holders or something. -Signe

I LIKE being bounced around by Tonkors. - Lantyssa

Babies shooting themselves in the head is the state bird of West Virginia. - schild
HRose
I'm Special

VIKLAS!

Reply #1068 on: April 20, 2008, 02:39:46 PM

Those targeting circles are WORSE than those in Vanguard.

The animations instead are better than Vanguard, but still rather bad.

-HRose / Abalieno
cesspit.net
Venkman
Terracotta Army

Reply #1069 on: April 20, 2008, 03:22:43 PM

The videos kept stalling on me. But from what I saw, I understand the perception. However, consider not just what it looks like, but the sort of info it conveys (I have no idea if these are "final" anything). Big pretty curly-cue targeting reticles and those gigantic early-EQ2 floating arrow things wouldn't work so well here.

As an aside, I am getting really tired of this crappy footage (movies and screenshots) being shown. It's pissing me off the sort of light it's putting the game in.
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #1070 on: April 20, 2008, 06:01:39 PM

The first vid was the only one I watched. The second one had the same suttering problem Darniaq mentioned.  What's the deal with the book thing?

Wow, looks entirely like WoW. Sad.

Eh? How?  Because it has a hotkey bar, hit points and targeting circles?  Looks nothing like WoW to me outside of the standard MMO UI features, but then I've actually played WoW.

Hrose, which circle? The one under the mob, or the one under the player?  The one under the mob looked fine, the one under the player, yeah, needs work.  Those arrow things looked like they were pointing at group members or whatever you've got targeted. That's kind of nifty. Saves having to look up at your mini map.  You seem to be falling into your usual "MYTHIC SUCKS AND CAN DO NO GOOD" mode. 

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet within your power.
Venkman
Terracotta Army

Reply #1071 on: April 20, 2008, 07:20:17 PM

He can only comment on what he can see.

I agree on it not looking like WoW though. It seems to have been departing from WoW in style over time. When it was first announced and they has those Orc screenies (and that sizzle CGI video), carbon copy.
Typhon
Terracotta Army

Reply #1072 on: April 21, 2008, 04:03:30 AM

my opinions, whether you want em or not!

Arrows/Targeting: I didn't have any problem with the circles, seemed like a nice enhancement (arrows on your circle pointing to group-mate (ideally this would be limited to the group-leader, so you know who to form on), another arrow pointing to the quest-giver of the quest you were one, etc).  I think the arrows are helpful (ideally they are configurable so that people who feel otherwise can turn them off)

What I'd like to see is in Alterac-Valley-like PvP have "objectives" (like PvE has quests), so that a commander (read: raid-leader) can apportion objectives to the troops and have each player know where they are supposed to go, and what they're supposed to do.  I know people hate to be told what to do, but having people mill about together is just tiring.

Art: World looks sparse.  Kind of like an early renaissance painting, all the trees, etc, are mostly just symbols of what a real structure would look like.  If they are keeping things sparse to allows more people in-frame at a given time, it would be nice for them to communicate that now (as a selling point), otherwise they are likely turning off people who might expect a bit of eye-candy to go along with their MMO.

Characters are, as noted previously, very similar.  Again, this won't be a problem for me if the reason given is to not have massive lag during large fights, and is communicated as being the reason for the sameness.

Combat:  The video shows a great deal of PvE movement.  I'm think this is because the player was just a huge twitch (or there was lag), but maybe it was it a conscious decision by Mythic to have NPCs be more mobile to simulate playing against another player.  If the thought is to have all players be somewhat conversant with PvP, then this might be a good idea (although people, including me, will bitch about how the NPCs bop around) as long as I don't have to kill large numbers of NPC to level and the AI that dictates mob movement during combat is varied.
Nevermore
Terracotta Army

Reply #1073 on: April 21, 2008, 06:03:58 AM

He can only comment on what he can see.

I agree on it not looking like WoW though. It seems to have been departing from WoW in style over time. When it was first announced and they has those Orc screenies (and that sizzle CGI video), carbon copy.

The graphics are definitely moving away from WoW, from what I remember of a very early gameplay video.  It looks closer to upgraded DAoC than WoW now, imo.  That's not a bad thing except it just looks kind of dull now.  That GUI was almost a carbon copy of WoWs, though.

Over and out.
Venkman
Terracotta Army

Reply #1074 on: April 21, 2008, 06:32:03 AM

Remember DAoC beta? smiley Seriously, Mark had to explain why he chose to use / commands when people were accusing him of "carbon copying" EQ1. This speech isn't directed at you wink

In my opinion, you go with what you expect the players to know. Back then, DAoC was going to attract way many more players from EQ1 than it was AC1 or UO, simply by virtue of the number of people in EQ1 versus the other two. So having the "casting bar" (hotkeys) in the upper left, a scrolling dedicated tabbed window for chatting, and slash commands for functions you didn't map to icons straightaway made sense.

Nowadays, the default format for many MMOs is:

• Hotkeys at bottom
  • Minimap in upper right
  • Buffs on top or right
  • Group member health bars on left or upperleft
  • Use of / commands
  • Highly configurable chatbox in lower left, with tabs

Much of WoW's UI came from earlier ones. Same with EQ2. Same with CoX, GW, etc.

The genre isn't a series of new inventions. It's more evolutionary than that.
Venkman
Terracotta Army

Reply #1075 on: April 21, 2008, 06:48:21 AM

Oh, and an official response on the graphics, at Warhammer Alliance:

Quote from: Greg Grimsby
All,

I have read many posts here concerning the visuals of WAR. There have been many praises. Thank you! There have been some criticisms. Thank you also. Everything we read here, at least in broad strokes, is digested and considered against our design and visual goals. The subject of this thread caught my attention in particular because it speaks to the status of where we are with WAR’s development. So first I will discuss a general point that has been echoed here before.

The visuals in WAR are a work in progress. I liken it to rendering CG movies, like the Incredibles or some of the great stuff Blur has done for us. When you watch a pre-lighting render, things just look flat. There are no shadows. There is no ambient occlusion. There is no atmospheric lighting. There is no real surface lighting. How does that relate to WAR? Well, many of the videos and screenshots we have released have been without even a first lighting bake, let along our final lighting pass, which we have never shown. You also have not seen specular maps on our terrains. We don't even have final skies, light balancing, or final light settings for our terrain shaders.

This means that you have seen visuals in varying degrees of finish depending upon how recently we worked on a zone. None of the environments we have shown you are in their full glory. The hard work of the team shows through despite being shy of complete. And that is where we are now. We are polishing, tweaking, and lightmapping like crazy and we will up until the very last stamp for gold. Until then, yes. Some stuff may look flat, or some animations may look jerky. Heck our lead animator and I finally had a moment of joy as one of the last animation system "quirks" that was making the motions look staccato and choppy was finally fixed. Huray!

In terms of visual variety, I believe we have a diverse palette of environments from ancient forests and eldritch swamps to a huge, gothic city floating over a swirling, Chaotic Abyss. With that said, even now we are working on more cool, signiture landmarks for the zones. I believe anyone browsing our material in depth will agree there is a lot there to enjoy.

So by all means continue dialoguing about what you see, let us know what you like and what you don't, and stay tuned for some more finalized shots.

Thanks!

Hey ma, lookit me being all fanboi! wink
caladein
Terracotta Army

Reply #1076 on: April 21, 2008, 10:08:50 AM

So... the secret graphics patch that will cure world hunger is coming right down the pipe!  awesome, for real

"Point being, they can't make everyone happy, so I hope they pick me." -Ingmar
"OH MY GOD WE'RE SURROUNDED SEND FOR BACKUP DIG IN DEFENSIVE POSITIONS MAN YOUR NECKBEARDS" -tgr
Simond
Terracotta Army

Reply #1077 on: April 21, 2008, 10:10:38 AM

You doubt the existence of a Secret Beta Patch That Fixes Everything?
Heretic!
(Yes, I know - 40K not Fantasy. Shush)

"You're really a good person, aren't you? So, there's no path for you to take here. Go home. This isn't a place for someone like you."
tmp
Terracotta Army

POW! Right in the Kisser!

Reply #1078 on: April 21, 2008, 10:20:19 AM

Yeah i read that one... saw also some video that shows off difference between the same zone bits with the lighting/shadows applied and without and it's huge, as expected. This is actuallly more of reason i can't figure out why they don't try to polish fully even one zone, so then they can show off the screenshots from it... and instead keep posting the work in progress garbage. They must realize it's hurting them so if they just keep doing it... there's probably some good reason sitting in their way. And that in turn makes one wonder about the game performance with all stuff applied.
MarkJacobs
Developers

Mythic Entertainment

Reply #1079 on: April 21, 2008, 10:47:18 AM

Folks,

LOL, I wish we had a secret patch that fixed everything.  All we have is the ongoing work of the team to make the game better every day as we add lots of new things to it.  I'll leave the secret patches to other games and developers who have a richer fantasy life than me.  However, do remember that we always have a version that is being stability tested (not tested for gameplay, not tested for leveling speed, fun, etc.) and/or getting stuff added to it for the next stage of beta before it is released to the players.  We do this because releasing an unstable version of the game to beta testers is just dumb and the beta testers have enough to focus on without worrying about us constantly updating the client/server and making things worse in the short-term.

If you ever hear me or Mythic say that we have a secret patch that will fix the numerous and widespread problems/issues/nonsense/etc. in the game right before release, run away as far from the game as you can.  Hearing that from any developer always makes me cringe. 

Mark
WayAbvPar

Reply #1080 on: April 21, 2008, 10:51:31 AM

It is a ruse. MJ just wants to surprise everyone when he unleashes the negative ping code.

I may have said too much.  NDA

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
MarkJacobs
Developers

Mythic Entertainment

Reply #1081 on: April 21, 2008, 10:58:07 AM

Yeah i read that one... saw also some video that shows off difference between the same zone bits with the lighting/shadows applied and without and it's huge, as expected. This is actuallly more of reason i can't figure out why they don't try to polish fully even one zone, so then they can show off the screenshots from it...

Sometimes the answer is as simple as "WTF! We did what?"  Pretty much summed up the hours between midnight last night and noon today.  ACK!

Mark
Riggswolfe
Terracotta Army

Reply #1082 on: April 21, 2008, 11:38:24 AM

I have to admit, that gameplay video gave me more hope than those screenshots did. The people looked the same but I'm willing to let that go since we have 6 months of beta left.

"We live in a country, where John Lennon takes six bullets in the chest, Yoko Ono was standing right next to him and not one fucking bullet! Explain that to me! Explain that to me, God! Explain it to me, God!" - Denis Leary summing up my feelings about the nature of the universe.
HRose
I'm Special

VIKLAS!

Reply #1083 on: April 21, 2008, 11:55:37 AM

I'd believe what they say on the lighting.

Even in DAoC they launched the new capital cities and then finished the lightmaps and patched them later. It's actually weird that their engine forces them to do this double work and double textures without a lighting system that does it on its own.

Instead I said the targeting circles are horrible because I'm not a fan of UI pushed in your face like that. WoW's UI was also good because it minimized the chaos of the standard UIs we had.

I don't consider, as Darniaq said, an evolution adding more and more UI widgets. I'd consider instead evolution a type of control more visceral and direct, with less buttons, less noise, less targeting circles, colored bars and arrows.

So, while all that stuff may be virtually useful, it's just more noise that makes the game look complicate and off putting.

It's a drift toward pointless minutiae, not evolution.

Blizzard has fine designers because they distill the gameplay. Not because they make the bigger pile of crap.

-HRose / Abalieno
cesspit.net
WayAbvPar

Reply #1084 on: April 21, 2008, 12:01:28 PM

Can you point to the part of the doll where Mythic touched you? Or, alternatively, you could STFU. It is seriously getting old.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 35 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Topic: WAR - another newsletter - more RvR, less sport PvP  
Jump to: