Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:55:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: Vaping [2015-Future] 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Vaping [2015-Future]  (Read 107097 times)
schild
Administrator

Reply #140 on: July 11, 2016, 07:40:24 PM

One of the oldest vape stores on the planet, also carries my shit, has them in stock. Owners name is Shawn. He's awesome. One of the few I would call awesome anyway.

http://www.litecigusa.net/Kanger-TOPBOX-Nano-Starter-Kit-Black-p/kanger-topbox-nano-kit-black.htm

I would recommend the TopBox over the Subox. I forgot they renamed them. Top fill is super easy. Also, I'd run those coils between 27.5 and 28.5 watts. Well, the 0.5 ohm coils rather.

Working on getting a coupon for f13.
schild
Administrator

Reply #141 on: July 12, 2016, 09:15:10 AM

I have a coupon for f13 for 10% off Litecig. If you want it just shoot me a message. EWSpider, I'm messaging you right now.
Engels
Terracotta Army

inflicts shingles.

Reply #142 on: July 13, 2016, 09:25:13 AM

Just in case you don't like hot vapor, you can use a 1.0 ohm coil on the subox/topbox and keep the vapor cooler. I could not stand running a .5 even at low voltages. Also, beware that the thing is a bit of a juice hog. Not awful, but its not for the frugal.

I should get back to nature, too.  You know, like going to a shop for groceries instead of the computer.  Maybe a condo in the woods that doesn't even have a health club or restaurant attached.  Buy a car with only two cup holders or something. -Signe

I LIKE being bounced around by Tonkors. - Lantyssa

Babies shooting themselves in the head is the state bird of West Virginia. - schild
schild
Administrator

Reply #143 on: July 13, 2016, 09:26:23 AM

Hmmmmm, I've never found the .5s to be hot. The Atlantis runs a fair bit cooler but at ~27-28 watts I find it to be a pretty cool vape. But my perspective could be fucked since I also run drippers at 150 and shit to test juice.
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #144 on: July 14, 2016, 09:18:10 AM

Heart Heart Heart my Atlantis and all my Aspire bits and bobs.  It's the nicest set up I've had and a very cool vape but gives enough to satisfy.  I mix some American tobacco e-juice with a coffee one and it's loverly.  I haven't used Schild's e-juices yet, but it's on my list to try. 

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Furiously
Terracotta Army

Reply #145 on: July 31, 2016, 07:37:08 PM

I just noticed the Telos juices were picked up by https://www.shopmvg.com/ which is where I have gotten my choo choo crunch for years. So I get to keep all my points. They also offer freebies of stuff all the time.

I picked up a cleito as well since it was under 20 bucks. Hopefully I don't end up hating it.

schild
Administrator

Reply #146 on: July 31, 2016, 07:54:23 PM

Cleitos are fine if you have something that can drive them where they need to be driven, which is pretty high on their recommended scale.

I hate that I can't put my own driptip on them. Stupid design.
Furiously
Terracotta Army

Reply #147 on: July 31, 2016, 08:11:11 PM

I thought with the Cleito you could just shows the o-ring, I hate the metal tip on the atlantis, I worry about driving with it and getting rear-ended while taking a drag and losing all my teeth.

schild
Administrator

Reply #148 on: August 05, 2016, 01:38:39 PM

So, we just announced a product that's a pretty big deal (though we have one more getting announced I think tomorrow). I don't know how many people know much about juice in general, but we partnered with Suicide Bunny for our last full juice release. It's pretty fucking exciting.
Furiously
Terracotta Army

Reply #149 on: August 07, 2016, 11:21:25 PM

Hopefully that gets you into some of my local shops. Happy 8/8 everyone!

schild
Administrator

Reply #150 on: August 07, 2016, 11:23:08 PM

Fucking idiots on Facebook on the west coast announcing shit after 12:01 EST.

Federal law does not work like TV listings.  Ohhhhh, I see.
EWSpider
Terracotta Army

Reply #151 on: August 10, 2016, 02:01:29 PM

I have a coupon for f13 for 10% off Litecig. If you want it just shoot me a message. EWSpider, I'm messaging you right now.

Been playing around with the KBox Nano that I bought with the F13 discount (thanks for that!).  My sweet spot seems to be the 1.5 at around 16-18w.  I don't like the throat burn of the .5, but maybe once I'm used to it a bit more I'll give it another try.  I've been using custom juice from a local shop (it's always cheaper than the name brand stuff), but I was curious what other people recommend for premium juices.  My favorite flavor so far has been a Caramel Candy flavor.  I'd probably prefer a higher VG juice since I don't care for the throat hit, but willing to try just about anything!

most often known as Drevik
Furiously
Terracotta Army

Reply #152 on: September 09, 2016, 02:40:13 AM

I bought an Aspire Clleito, I love the clouds it puts out. Flavor comes through nice and strong and it's my least leaky tank. Only thing I dislike about it is it's a top filling tank so if they coil goes wonky you have a tank full of juice and you can't take it out easily.

schild
Administrator

Reply #153 on: September 09, 2016, 10:55:46 AM

I hate that thing solely because of the fucking non-removable driptip.
Furiously
Terracotta Army

Reply #154 on: September 09, 2016, 02:11:17 PM

Really? Mine allows you to remove the default one and put a normal drip tip in.

schild
Administrator

Reply #155 on: September 09, 2016, 02:38:26 PM

Yea with a metal bit and an o-ring jutting out.
Furiously
Terracotta Army

Reply #156 on: September 10, 2016, 09:06:38 PM

that's what electrical tape is for Schild.  why so serious?

Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #157 on: November 04, 2016, 11:10:07 AM

Sigelei Fuchai 213W Box Mod ?

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
schild
Administrator

Reply #158 on: November 04, 2016, 11:12:07 AM

Sigelei Fuchai 213W Box Mod ?

Gesundheit.
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #159 on: December 30, 2016, 09:11:35 AM

I've been very disappointed with e-juice lately.  I want a really good coffee flavour (no sugar) and a strong tobacco flavour but haven't had much luck.  I also bought some more Aspire kit.  I like using the pen style and Aspire is great for that.  And cheap, especially right now.  I love sales.

Please help me with my juice.

schild
Administrator

Reply #160 on: December 30, 2016, 10:17:44 AM

There are no good coffee flavors. I can't help much on the tobacco front. The only one I like is Screwbacco (by Steam Factory). It's very, very light.
Engels
Terracotta Army

inflicts shingles.

Reply #161 on: December 30, 2016, 10:23:15 AM

Have you tried various RY4 juices out there? Some de-emphasize the vanilla flavoring and have a stronger tobacco flavor. My partner uses this brand's version of RY4 exclusively https://ecignvape.com and has been happy with it for well over a year now. As for coffee, not my bag so no recommendations for that.

I should get back to nature, too.  You know, like going to a shop for groceries instead of the computer.  Maybe a condo in the woods that doesn't even have a health club or restaurant attached.  Buy a car with only two cup holders or something. -Signe

I LIKE being bounced around by Tonkors. - Lantyssa

Babies shooting themselves in the head is the state bird of West Virginia. - schild
schild
Administrator

Reply #162 on: December 30, 2016, 10:28:59 AM

RY4 isn't really tobacco, that's the struggle there. There are some good NETs out there (naturally extracted tobacco) used for flavoring, but like, who knows what you're getting with that shit in terms of Things That Can Kill You.
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #163 on: December 30, 2016, 10:41:46 AM

The RY4s seem to have a bit too much caramel or something.  I don't like my tobacco too sweet.  I used to use 0mg nicotine and thought that was why they didn't taste right but now I use 6mg nicotine (I need that bite!) and they still don't taste right.  I like the taste of dry American tobacco.  As for coffee... I enjoy strong espresso and black coffee, not sweet or too creamy.  I also enjoy booze flavour even though I don't drink alcohol very much.  Someone made me a bourbon one that was awesome.

BTW, VapeShop.com is have a decent sale on bits and bobs.  I bought some Aspire kit fairly cheaper than usual.  Juice, I usually buy from Giant.

Furiously
Terracotta Army

Reply #164 on: May 03, 2017, 09:04:18 PM

There are no good coffee flavors. I can't help much on the tobacco front. The only one I like is Screwbacco (by Steam Factory). It's very, very light.

Epic juice has a decent vanilla frappuccino.

I just picked up a Uwell crown 3 and it takes some serious wattage, but I like it a lot. I'm really noticing with all my sub-ohm stuff how I'm chewing through juice and wondering if I should just go back to using kayfuns again.

Miguel
Terracotta Army

कुशल

Reply #165 on: May 09, 2017, 01:38:06 PM

I don't want to shite up this thread, but didn't see anywhere else to post...

Any F13'ers into pipe smoking?  I got a new briar pipe as a gift last year and decided to dive in.  I smoked a pipe a bit in college 20+ years ago, mostly for the room note, but now that we've moved and have a real backyard I wanted to take it up again.

Any recommendations for some good aromatics or English-style blends?  The old dudes at the local head shop were less than helpful, and only wanted to push their own blends over everything else.

“We have competent people thinking about this stuff. We’re not just making shit up.” -Neil deGrasse Tyson
Reg
Terracotta Army

Reply #166 on: May 09, 2017, 01:52:19 PM

Is this just a new way to feed an existing nicotine habit? Because I just can't imagine someone taking up pipe smoking if they aren't already addicted.
schild
Administrator

Reply #167 on: May 09, 2017, 03:16:17 PM

I don't want to shite up this thread, but didn't see anywhere else to post...

Any F13'ers into pipe smoking?  I got a new briar pipe as a gift last year and decided to dive in.  I smoked a pipe a bit in college 20+ years ago, mostly for the room note, but now that we've moved and have a real backyard I wanted to take it up again.

Any recommendations for some good aromatics or English-style blends?  The old dudes at the local head shop were less than helpful, and only wanted to push their own blends over everything else.

Recommendations:
1. don't smoke?
2. if you do smoke, McClelland - Dark Star?

Miguel
Terracotta Army

कुशल

Reply #168 on: May 09, 2017, 05:40:43 PM

Don't smoke cigarettes, never have (if that's what you meant).

I used to have a few bowls on the weekends for relaxation.  Haven't for many years.  Loved the smell, never smoked enough to even get a nic hit.  Used to get the tobacco from the local drug store but it was cheap, and I think there is much better to be had.

“We have competent people thinking about this stuff. We’re not just making shit up.” -Neil deGrasse Tyson
Hawkbit
Terracotta Army

Like a Klansman in the ghetto.

Reply #169 on: May 09, 2017, 06:39:05 PM

I always enjoyed the underlying AAAAAUUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHH noise that went with Uncle Ralph's voice while he was alive, that funny pipe smoker.
Reg
Terracotta Army

Reply #170 on: May 10, 2017, 06:57:54 AM

For God's sake Miguel. Why would you even consider this?
Miguel
Terracotta Army

कुशल

Reply #171 on: May 10, 2017, 09:01:21 AM

For God's sake Miguel. Why would you even consider this?

Have you read the news lately?

Christ, I thought this (of all threads) would be where the enablers hung out!

Reg
Terracotta Army

Reply #172 on: May 10, 2017, 09:34:14 AM

I support vaping one hundred percent for being a safer alternative to cigarettes. But picking up a nicotine addiction just for fun? That's crazy.

But I'll shut up about it now. I don't want to shit up the thread or come off like one of those self-righteous ex-smokers.
schild
Administrator

Reply #173 on: May 10, 2017, 09:39:07 AM

How is the guy that actively sells vape stuff the only guy to give this dude a pipe tobacco recommendation?

ya'll are dweebs
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #174 on: May 10, 2017, 09:11:26 PM

I read a news bit yesterday that said 1/3 of UK smokers have given up tobacco due to vaping.  Wowsers. 

Also, I love the smell of pipe tobacco although I've never had the urge to smoke a pipe with tobacco in it.  All my great uncles smoked either pipes or cigars... I definitely preferred the pipe smell.  And even though my pipe has never had tobacco in it, I love my pipe, too.  And I love my Aspire Atlantis. 

And I love horror films.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: Vaping [2015-Future]  
Jump to: