Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 27, 2017, 05:23:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
Donate! | Subscribe! | Shop: Amazon

***DONATION DRIVE 2 HAS BEGUN:
CLICK HERE TO BURN MONEY***
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: Vaping [2015-Future] 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Vaping [2015-Future]  (Read 11726 times)
Miguel
Terracotta Army

कुशल

Reply #175 on: May 11, 2017, 12:48:21 PM

Thanks for the suggestion of the McClelland:  the local place doesn't have Dark Star, but had some others from them that were supposed to be similar.  I picked up a tin of McClelland English blend and one of a vanilla Cavendish from a company called Lane.  It smells amazing.

I too have a pipe dedicated to...non tobacco use, but obviously don't want to mix the two. ;)

“We have competent people thinking about this stuff. We’re not just making shit up.” -Neil deGrasse Tyson
schild
Administrator

Reply #176 on: May 11, 2017, 01:08:29 PM

McClelland stuff is good, but none of it is Dark Star. It stands above almost everything I ever smoked.

I wish I could replicate the flavor in vaping.
Ruvaldt
Terracotta Army

Goat Variations

Reply #177 on: May 11, 2017, 02:25:52 PM

My wife gave me a pipe a few years ago and I loved it.  A little too much, actually, and I got rid of it.  Another thirty years and I'll probably pick it up again.

At the time I lived a block away from a great smoke shop so I sampled a hell of a lot of aromatics.  Schild is right about McClelland Dark Star.  Their vanalla black cavendish and Mellow Mack are also good.  Other noteworthy aromatics: anything by Boswell (Christmas Cookie, Hunter's Choice, Cupcake), Lane Limited BCA and my favorite Dan Tobacco Blue Note.

"For a long time now I have tried simply to write the best I can. Sometimes I have good luck and write better than I can." - Ernest Hemingway
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: Vaping [2015-Future]  
Jump to: