Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 20, 2018, 04:58:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
Donate! | Shop: Amazon
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Movies  |  Topic: Useless Movies 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Useless Movies  (Read 26644 times)
schild
Administrator

Reply #385 on: June 14, 2018, 07:53:43 PM

are you one of the korean war parents whose kid was taken back then?
jgsugden
Terracotta Army

Reply #386 on: June 15, 2018, 03:27:11 PM

I've been thinking about getting moviepass but I would probably need to get a pass for my wife, too, and then it starts getting into "do we have a babysitter lined up?"  My friends and my parents use it and they are happy with it.

Also, I don't have a smart phone, and isn't that a requirement?
Yes.  A smart phone is (essentially) a requirement.

If you get Moviepass, don't get it for your wife/family.  They'll give you free memberships to hand out for a while.

However, their customer service is useless.  They screwed up something for me and getting it fixed is a horrible joke.  Chat sessions with 30 minutes between replies from their customer service team - only to be told they need to escalate it, but escalating is impossible (huh?).  They offered free codes for IHeart Radio as part of a promotion and it looks like their codes are all invalid, but they won't admit it. 

If you get the service, use it a few times quickly to get your value out of it as I would not be surprised to see them go belly up at any time.  From what I've seen of their business plan, they collected $7.99 from me and have already paid out nearly $140.   

What can you tell me about gaming and fun in Charlotte, NC?
BobtheSomething
Terracotta Army

Reply #387 on: June 15, 2018, 11:04:06 PM

Some one who reads newspapers on the shitter, apparently.
[/quote]

Books.

I do have an iPad that my parents gave me for Christmas, that I didn't want, because they thought I should have one.  It only works on home Wi Fi, though, not on a data plan or whatever you call cellular connectivity. 

I don't want a smart phone because I don't want to end up like many of my family, staring at it all the time in public instead of interacting or paying attention to my child.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Movies  |  Topic: Useless Movies  
Jump to: