Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:38:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: [Steam, free] Warframe: mission based fps that is unique and damn fun. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 Go Down Print
Author Topic: [Steam, free] Warframe: mission based fps that is unique and damn fun.  (Read 375813 times)
EWSpider
Terracotta Army

Reply #1015 on: November 03, 2019, 05:50:22 AM

I've been working on my first lich on and off and since I wasn't completely focused on killing it its influence has spread across 5 planets.  I don't have any hard data on what triggers the spread yet, but it seems you can't just ignore them once you create one (it's probably possible to simply never spawn one if you don't want to).  If you try to ignore it it will eventually spread to all planets it appears and then it basically does have a chance to spawn on any mission that you run.  So far I think the system is great and it's brought new life to the star chart.  Previously if I went to run an old mission there'd be no one else there and the enemies may as well have been ants.  Now, when I run an old mission where my lich has influence I've been in a full group of people also chasing their liches, the enemies are lvl 60+, and it's beautiful chaos as the liches start spawning in and attacking us.  I did an Interception mission yesterday on Saturn where normally I would have just stood on one point trying not to fall asleep waiting for the mission to succeed (maybe 1% chance of failure) and we nearly lost the mission.  The enemies were high level and spawning at a good rate and we were attacked by three different liches.  It was the most fun I've had in an Interception mission for sure.

Melee changes seem to have split the community down the middle.  I'm in the camp that thinks it was much needed and am loving it.  Yes, CO and Blood Rush have been nerfed substantially, but now nearly every single melee weapon in the game is viable.  Previously, I would have never thought about using anything other than my plague zaw, but now I've been considering and playing with a whole slew of weapons.  Hate, Gram, and Broken War are my favorites so far.  Before the nerf with my zaw with a CO and Blood Rush build I legit could not tell the difference between fighting a lvl 30 enemy, and a lvl 165 enemy.  They both died just as fast once I had some combo counter and with Naramon you could build your counter and keep it.  My damage was in the millions and it was absurd.

Use an Exilus Adapter on the Catchmoon and use Lethal Momentum for a very nice range boost.

most often known as Drevik
Meester
Terracotta Army

Reply #1016 on: November 04, 2019, 07:51:21 PM

Condition Overload nerf sounds like ass, I actually thought melee was in a good place.

I would argue it is now in a better place. People use Fang Prime now and manual blocking is back. I have been having fun with it at a any rate.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2019, 07:55:55 PM by Meester »
Sir T
Terracotta Army

Reply #1017 on: November 04, 2019, 11:24:51 PM

So have I, and so would I.

Hic sunt dracones.
Setanta
Terracotta Army

Reply #1018 on: November 09, 2019, 06:24:03 AM

I dusted off Vauban... vortex and nail grenades are now my go-to along with Arca Plasma. Gauss is ok but I prefer Volt still. I haven't played Grendel yet.

"No man is an island. But if you strap a bunch of dead guys together it makes a damn fine raft."
Sir T
Terracotta Army

Reply #1019 on: November 15, 2019, 01:18:53 AM

Played a bit with the Liches and I have to say its grown on me. I lot of what I said before is wrong. Liches will spread their influence if you ignore them. I don't know if they will grow stronger if their influence hops to a new planet after. I quite like the "puzzle " aspect of figuring out what mods to use to kill them.

Grendel I maxed out and I was kinda of meh about. From conversations I've had you either like him or don't. Part of it is I don't like the sounds he makes when he devours things. If you do you are set with him. He is a very tanky frame, basically.

One issue I see is people trtying to get him having to do those horrid missions for him alone. I can see people doing the Excavation mission solo as I did that myself, but survival would be dodgy and Defense? forget it. And people WILL be trying it alone as once everyone has it people wont be too keen to do those missions again.

Hic sunt dracones.
Setanta
Terracotta Army

Reply #1020 on: November 15, 2019, 02:52:41 PM

I have 2 forma into Grendel so far and find him tanky but clunky. His devour is a bit hit and miss, his 2 is barely needed, his 3 is great if you got a good devour off and his 4 brings nothing to the table.

I'm a bit disappointed in both him and Gauss.

I'm about to have a look at the Ember rework and see if she's better now. Right now I'm having fun with Vauban, Atlas and Wukong

"No man is an island. But if you strap a bunch of dead guys together it makes a damn fine raft."
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #1021 on: November 15, 2019, 03:33:38 PM

They've been in a Warframe design rut for a while now. They had a really good stretch from the end of 2016 (Nidus) to mid-2018ish (Khora) but the last 7 Warframes have been a big "meh" from me.

Nidus, Octavia, Harrow, Gara, and Khora are all good to OP/broken frames. Since then it's been Revenant, Garuda, Baruuk, Hildryn, Wisp, Gauss, and Grendel. I haven't gotten Hildryn, Gauss or Grendel but from what I've seen of them so far I'm not really interested in collecting them. Of the 4 of the last 7 I have played, Wisp is the only one I kind of like, mostly cause her Shock reservoir is seriously strong CC. But deploying her reservoirs is very slow and awkward and you can only really use them in certain mission types.
Sir T
Terracotta Army

Reply #1022 on: November 15, 2019, 07:52:49 PM

I use Hildryn all the time, and her 4 is a brilliantly strong CC, basically turning mobile Defense missions into a joke. Her 1 is basically useless, and her 2 helps her tank very well, and her 3 is a great support/offense power. That said I have the anti slash/toxin Arcanes on as she is very vulnerable to them.

Gauss isn't great, but his powers are fun to play around with. There is a benefit to having something that's fun even if you know its not effective. But, I barely see Gausses in actual play any-more

Grendel I will probably never use again. He just isn't interesting to play. Ya he's tanky but I have better and more enjoyable tanks.

Wisp actually have me a migraine when I used her because off the flashing crap. She is still very common so people enjoy using her.

Revenant is so freaking powerful. Having a bunch of enemies suddenly turn to your side is glorious. His 2 actually turns Index into a bit of a joke.

Ember and Vauban have been appearing all the time in teams the last 2 weeks. I haven't tried them myself, but they are kicking several shades of ass out there. Must take them for a spin tomorrow.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2019, 11:10:17 AM by Sir T »

Hic sunt dracones.
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #1023 on: November 15, 2019, 09:28:09 PM

Khora is my go to CC frame at the moment. In fact I've switched from Octavia to her as my main currently thanks to Nightware. Her Strangledomes (4) are crazy good. They do as much damage as Hildryn's Aegis Storm but you aren't stuck floating at a certain location and you can have 2 of them out at once so you can cover even more territory. Plus enemies take double damage from weapons and abilities if they are captured in it. And her Ensnare (2) works on even the toughest non-bosses like Bursas and the Disruption Demos (until their next nullifier pulse purges it).

With Khora it is very easy for me to carry NW Index, for example, as both the goal tender and a runner, even as a squishy frame, since the goal tending Strangledomes don't disappear if I screw up and die while carrying a bunch of points. Unlike, say, Gara and her Mass Vitrify (4) which will disappear. And I can Ensnare enemies for very safe kills (as long as there aren't any bombs around).
Sir T
Terracotta Army

Reply #1024 on: November 15, 2019, 11:03:46 PM

You can float around while in Aegis Storm. And you can have 1200 overshields and a period of invincibility when they are shot off as Hildryn with 20 index points carried. Everything has its advantages I guess. Aegis storm does not affect the Enemies in the index, however.

Hic sunt dracones.
Setanta
Terracotta Army

Reply #1025 on: November 16, 2019, 04:50:54 AM

Hildryn is a goddess and I actually rate her 1 as well as her 4. Wisp is fun, but her beam laser hurts my eyes.

Took Ember for a run, she's still not quite back to where she was as a low-level cash cow but she's a lot better than the previous revamp

EWSpider
Terracotta Army

Reply #1026 on: November 16, 2019, 06:49:32 AM

Gauss is one of the strongest frames in the game.  He has everything.  Built-in Hunter's Adrenaline, 100% DR, CC, armor stripping, weapon buffs, speed, and can spread status effects for CO.  Put a Quick Thinking on him and he is immortal.  I can understand not enjoying his play style, but you can't deny how powerful he is.

most often known as Drevik
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #1027 on: November 23, 2019, 06:42:44 PM

Railjack construction is live: https://www.warframe.com/news/rising-tide

Requires you be in a clan for this -- Dojo needs a dry dock built to start the process of building your ship.
Sir T
Terracotta Army

Reply #1028 on: November 25, 2019, 02:46:41 AM

Or, to be exact, you can construct 2 parts of it. 3 if you count the ship Cephelon. More to follow soon (tm).

Naturally, its part of a "quest" that I had no idea existed until I heard other people talking about it. As ever, there is nothing IN GAME about it apart from an email from Ordis that is vauge as hell, talking about a spooky anomaly in space that he vaugly detects or something.

Als the Orbiter has been redesigned, nor being slightly bigger with a big window on the roof that I REALLY wish you could stick a curtain on, and a lovely sunlight on the floor thing that someone must have been really proud off but I dont like ad it actually takes away from all the cute stuffed animals I have on my floor. Oddly they have improved the graphics in other random areas, such as Lephantis which has been retextured.

Hic sunt dracones.
Setanta
Terracotta Army

Reply #1029 on: November 25, 2019, 12:05:52 PM

Double affinity weekend and I ground out a multiple frames so that they could run Umbra mods. I fel in love with Inaros again, modded primary weapons with the new exilus slot and revisited Batuuk who is my only frame that was just MR fodder. He's now an unstoppable beast with Umbra and over 200 strength - as a melee frame he's quite fun but I can't see him getting much use.

Trippy
Administrator

Reply #1030 on: November 25, 2019, 01:09:39 PM

Or, to be exact, you can construct 2 parts of it. 3 if you count the ship Cephelon. More to follow soon (tm).

Naturally, its part of a "quest" that I had no idea existed until I heard other people talking about it. As ever, there is nothing IN GAME about it apart from an email from Ordis that is vauge as hell, talking about a spooky anomaly in space that he vaugly detects or something.
It's an issue with their quest engine not being able to handle that type of thing. The poorly worded message didn't help either. The 2nd part of the quest was also semi-bugged for me in that there was a long delay between when I was eligible to receive it and when I actually got it.

Als the Orbiter has been redesigned, nor being slightly bigger with a big window on the roof that I REALLY wish you could stick a curtain on, and a lovely sunlight on the floor thing that someone must have been really proud off but I dont like ad it actually takes away from all the cute stuffed animals I have on my floor. Oddly they have improved the graphics in other random areas, such as Lephantis which has been retextured.
Yeah there needs to be an option to close the "star roof" or turn up the lights / reset them to the way they were as things are way too dark right now inside.
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #1031 on: December 12, 2019, 11:41:46 PM

Empyrean update is live:

https://www.warframe.com/news/warframe-empyrean

Haven't tried it yet, my Railjack is still building. I'm slow to farm the new resources needed, though you can join somebody else's ship crew if you don't have one of your own.
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #1032 on: December 13, 2019, 07:24:33 AM

I had a good run for a while but seems DE has stepped on the gas pedal and I can't keep up with this game once again.

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #1033 on: December 13, 2019, 12:26:25 PM

I've still never killed an Eidolon, don't have a kit gun or kit melee weapon. But you don't need to do/have those things to play 99.9% of the content in the game. Empyrean will require the normal Warfame-levels (read: ridiculous) of grinding to level up everything new from what I've seen watching a couple hours of streams. But you don't need to do all that just to participate in the lower-level (Earth) stuff and have some fun there.
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #1034 on: December 18, 2019, 11:52:11 AM

Empyrean update is live:

https://www.warframe.com/news/warframe-empyrean

Haven't tried it yet, my Railjack is still building. I'm slow to farm the new resources needed, though you can join somebody else's ship crew if you don't have one of your own.
Finished my ship a few days ago but haven't flow it yet. Did fly a few missions for the first time in somebody else's ship yesterday who very kindly allowed a total RJ noob* on his ship and had fun. Except for the looting part -- oh boy does that part suck. The game mode, while it can be done solo, is not made for that (the real solo mode is coming next year), so that's unfortunate.

* Though I did understand the basics from watching the streams as I mentioned above
Setanta
Terracotta Army

Reply #1035 on: December 19, 2019, 01:59:38 PM

Just finished my railjack. The only real grind was the crystals (thank god for an unkillable Nekros) and the Copernics. I dusted Nekros off and rebuilt him with umbra mods and was able to go over an hour in survival in the void without a kavat. At one stage I realised I'd lost my sentinel but it just didn't matter as I was generating health and energy drops like crazy. The combination of Adaptation, Equilibrium, Shield of Shadows and despoil just has an incredible synergy to it when running 215 strength for the shadows.

Trippy
Administrator

Reply #1036 on: December 23, 2019, 04:21:36 PM

Crap crap crap I spawned a Kuva Lich by accident. Now I have to figure out how to kill this stupid thing.

Sir T
Terracotta Army

Reply #1037 on: December 29, 2019, 05:38:31 AM

Crap crap crap I spawned a Kuva Lich by accident. Now I have to figure out how to kill this stupid thing.

You can largely ignore it. It will steal a small amount of stuff if you do a mission on the planet it's on. But at level 1 it wont be too obnoxious. As for killing it... Ho boy. Welcome to hell.

Basically it involves doing luva lich missions, killing a total of 240 Lich thralls to get 240 murmers to find out which three Parazon mods you need to finally kill the fukin thing. You can short circuit it a bit by stabbing your lick with kuca mods equipped, and you will get 10 murmurs. If you guess wrong your lich will go up a level. A level 5 Llch is a pain in the ass. You don't have to stab your lich if you don't want to

The problem with this is that after 20 fuckien liches ITS BORING AS FUCK. And the main reason for doing them is to get one of the 12 Kuva weapons you want.

Oh how do you get these Parazon Mods. Well you can transmute mods for a chance at them. Kuva thralls have a 5% chance at dropping a Kuva Relic (actually quite reasonable considering the amount of Thralls you have to stab), of there is a 50% chance of a relic from a Kuva Mission and 100% from a flood.

THEN you have to do a Requiem Fissure mission in the Kuva Fortress to crack the Fukken relic to get A CHANCE at the Parazon mod you want, and they are the uncommon resource so you have to spend 100 void traces to get the best chance at gettign the other Parazon mod that you don't want. YEY DE!!

Ok, Railjack. There's a 45 minute video here which pretty much talks about what is wrong with Railjack and the Goddam ludicrous amount of resource grinding you have to do to get the thing working. I have some minor quibbles with what he said, but he has done a HELL of a lot more Railjacking than me so I'll let his comments stand as he probably knows what the fuck he is talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlh607VfV-4

I will say that going out of the gate into a level 1 earth mission will result in your ship being in flames very quickly. Its very much a screaming run of putting out fires and killing boarders and then getting back to the guns to kill a few more fighters before you have to run back to put out more leaks before your ship dies. You are THAT weak out of the gate, and your ship is slow as fuck, not the nimble White Star his ship is.

I did find the experience of running about like an idiot rather fun, which makes me different to him, but I can see how it would infuriate people. IN a sense, based on what he is saying. you grind like crazy to be just a bit stronger against Vail Proxima enemies than a fresh Railjack is against low end earth enemies. Gosh, hold me back.

What he does not go into really is the fact that to get these resources you have to fly around the map after the mission is over. Once you get the particle ram its a bit easier as you can literally fly around in the railjack and the ram will pop containers so you don't have to shoot them, and a full crew can get it done a lot faster, but it really is a slow ass hoover session. THAT'S the part that shoves the grind out into the stratosphere, before you add in the "2% chance to get a level III component that might just be fukken crap due to random stats"

There are basically 6 components - engine, shields, Reactor, pilot turrets, side turrets (all one component so you don't have to craft 2 guns) and the Missile ordinance. The. all of these require thousands of the various materials and over 10,000 titanium to "repair." Or you pay 50 plat for a repair drone each.

Frankly... it's about as deep as a puddle. The co-operate gameplay of doing various duties abourd the railjack can be fun and I can see a group f friends getting together and having a lot of fun running about screaming and keeping everything together, but as ever doing things as a group in pubs is mostly silent. But, ya, but really much there right now.

Hic sunt dracones.
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #1038 on: December 29, 2019, 12:29:51 PM

You can largely ignore it. It will steal a small amount of stuff if you do a mission on the planet it's on. But at level 1 it wont be too obnoxious. As for killing it... Ho boy. Welcome to hell.
Yeah took me 3 days to kill him. I got the unique Shildeg melee hammer thingy but with a non-meta element (electricity instead of toxin) and an average 30ish damage bonus.

Oh how do you get these Parazon Mods. Well you can transmute mods for a chance at them. Kuva thralls have a 5% chance at dropping a Kuva Relic (actually quite reasonable considering the amount of Thralls you have to stab), of there is a 50% chance of a relic from a Kuva Mission and 100% from a flood.

THEN you have to do a Requiem Fissure mission in the Kuva Fortress to crack the Fukken relic to get A CHANCE at the Parazon mod you want, and they are the uncommon resource so you have to spend 100 void traces to get the best chance at gettign the other Parazon mod that you don't want. YEY DE!!
I skipped all that bullshit and just bought the 3 mods I needed. They are pretty cheap (<=5 plat each, sometimes you can get for 1p) so spending a bit of plat to skip that grind was a no-brainer for me.

Ok, Railjack. There's a 45 minute video here which pretty much talks about what is wrong with Railjack and the Goddam ludicrous amount of resource grinding you have to do to get the thing working. I have some minor quibbles with what he said, but he has done a HELL of a lot more Railjacking than me so I'll let his comments stand as he probably knows what the fuck he is talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlh607VfV-4
I've also done a lot less RJ that he has (at 5556, working on 7 for Engineering to get into Veil) and while I agree with the gist of what he's complaining about (the numbers are off and the RNG sucks) I do have issues with some of the stuff he complained about.

For example, when he showed the Cyngas in action in a Veil mission and complained how long it took to kill things that looked totally fine to me. Same with his in-ship weapons. Him complaining he couldn't one-shot things with maxed out weapons in the Veil was nonsensical. That would be like him complaining in his "Why Would You Use" videos that it takes more bullets for a gun to kill a level 150 Heavy Gunner compared to a level 100 and therefore the gun was underpowered. If it didn't take more bullets/shots to kill things in the Veil compared to Earth with a maxed out weapon then that weapon is horribly OP.

Also from what I understand of the new damage types in RJ his Cyngas is not actually the meta build. You do want high status but you only want a single element (either Heat for damage over time or Cold for the slow) and Puncture for the Corrosive-type effect (there are no double element status effects in RJ AW). And the Imperator Vandal is a very distant 3rd best in RJ right now -- the Phaedra is the other meta weapon cause of its high status like the Cyngas but doesn't handle as well as the Cyngas which is why the Cyngas is preferred. Basically he needs to do some more RJ AW weapon testing.

He also didn't mention how useless AW melee is in RJ which is sad (I'm still sad they removed auto-lock-on-dash AW melee used to have).

And while the shitty RNG on top of shitty RNG for drops is a legit complaint, people are also able finish all the content currently available without the "best" gear. So it's not like the shitty RNG is gating people's progression like can happen in other RPGs.

I did find the experience of running about like an idiot rather fun, which makes me different to him, but I can see how it would infuriate people. IN a sense, based on what he is saying. you grind like crazy to be just a bit stronger against Vail Proxima enemies than a fresh Railjack is against low end earth enemies. Gosh, hold me back.
Yeah I'm having fun with RJ. Pew pewing in space in the turrets reminds me of my Wing Commander and X-Wing/Tie Fighter playing days. And running around patching things up, refilling supplies, and taking care of boarders is a nice change of pace from regular WF. It's also fun to see CC frames being used more to deal with the extra tanky Space Grineers.

What he does not go into really is the fact that to get these resources you have to fly around the map after the mission is over. Once you get the particle ram its a bit easier as you can literally fly around in the railjack and the ram will pop containers so you don't have to shoot them, and a full crew can get it done a lot faster, but it really is a slow ass hoover session. THAT'S the part that shoves the grind out into the stratosphere, before you add in the "2% chance to get a level III component that might just be fukken crap due to random stats"
Looting is one of those things DE has been most stubborn on in changing even though it was probably the number one complaint from players for the longest time. It took them fucking forever to add Vacuum to other Sentinels and even then they skipped over the Kubrows and Kavats and had to dragged kicking and screaming a second time to add it to them. Given their history I wouldn't be surprised if DE doesn't change looting in space for another few *years*.
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #1039 on: March 05, 2020, 07:32:46 PM

Setanta
Terracotta Army

Reply #1040 on: March 07, 2020, 12:00:02 AM

Lots of QoL in there and the refunds for the Railjack (which I never use even though I built it) was nice. I hope that the Lenz didn't get hit too badly by the self-damage changes - I love that bow

Sir T
Terracotta Army

Reply #1041 on: March 07, 2020, 08:51:45 PM

Does not seem to have.

They are doing an anniversary event. Log in every weekend in march to get one of the Dex rewards. I got the armour Yesterday so I assume thats the reward this weekend for everyone

There is also gift of the lotus missions. I got the Dex Furis
« Last Edit: March 07, 2020, 09:17:36 PM by Sir T »

Hic sunt dracones.
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #1042 on: March 25, 2020, 02:05:32 AM

Setanta
Terracotta Army

Reply #1043 on: March 26, 2020, 01:57:55 AM

Operation grindfest can go screw. I'm usually positive about Warframe but it's sinking to new lows of grinding.

Sir T
Terracotta Army

Reply #1044 on: March 26, 2020, 12:04:02 PM

I'm with Setanta. This is pretty much a fuck you moment to me too. I've been enjoying the game but my desire to do this grindshit is zilch. They seem to have done nothing right since Liches. Railjack is 10 to 15 minutes of action followed by 15 to 20 minutes shooting every rock you can to get the stupid amount of materials you need. Or needed, and they reduced the amount you needed a week or 2 ago only to launch THIS farce.

The only thing I would want out of it is the 2 weapons for mastery, and I really REALLY could not be assed.

Reddit thread of people raging about the bugs, the grind, and the general grindcrap the game has fallen into.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/foohvg/conspiracy_scarlet_spear_is_a_project_run_by/

Hic sunt dracones.
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #1045 on: March 26, 2020, 12:42:22 PM

Yeah I've only done the ground mission so far, first time with a group and the second time solo and it was fine? The Railjack side seems like a mess right now.

Setanta
Terracotta Army

Reply #1046 on: March 26, 2020, 01:00:03 PM

I've even given up on the MR grind. I stopped at 26 about 8 months ago as I can't be assed with the challenge. I have a feeling I could jump close to 28 if I did it but building my railjack solo pre materials nerf made me walk away from the game.

Railjack reminds me of Archwing. An interesting concept  poorly implemented and not refined. At least with Archwing I can solo the missions (at MR26)

Destiny 2 has become a immense piece of shit too.

Trippy
Administrator

Reply #1047 on: March 26, 2020, 01:22:13 PM

I'd probably be at MR22 or so right now if I was able to get past the MR16 test* which I've been stuck at for years now awesome, for real

* it's the one where you have to melee the orbs on a time limit with Infested chasing you around
Sir T
Terracotta Army

Reply #1048 on: March 26, 2020, 07:39:55 PM

That one I think I just focused on getting from one orb to the next, and chopped up any infested that got in my way. Eventually the counter gets to win. You could bring a Wukong as well as the Celestial twin (his 1) will shoot up the infested while you concentrate on the Orbs. His 2 is a very fast move power as well if you have energy to spare.

Hic sunt dracones.
Setanta
Terracotta Army

Reply #1049 on: March 27, 2020, 03:01:30 AM

I'd probably be at MR22 or so right now if I was able to get past the MR16 test* which I've been stuck at for years now awesome, for real

* it's the one where you have to melee the orbs on a time limit with Infested chasing you around

Ember to nuke the adds and just path to the next orb. I did it using old WoF but the new WoF nuke should do it too.

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: [Steam, free] Warframe: mission based fps that is unique and damn fun.  
Jump to: