Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 23, 2019, 04:11:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
Donate! | Shop: Amazon
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: [Steam, free] Warframe: mission based fps that is unique and damn fun. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] Go Down Print
Author Topic: [Steam, free] Warframe: mission based fps that is unique and damn fun.  (Read 141345 times)
Meester
Terracotta Army

Reply #945 on: December 09, 2018, 12:54:23 PM

Setanta
Terracotta Army

Reply #946 on: December 09, 2018, 09:09:04 PM

Mesa Prime looks awesome although I prefer the Tennogen look. It will still be on my list to get, I might even go full access on it.

Meanwhile, I'm still dumping forma into Garuda - it doesn't seem to be a good frame. It can do damage, but a gun can do more damage faster. Then again, my go-to weapon is Lenz with Carrier Prime which can out damage most frames.

Meanwhile, I'm trying to pass the MR25 test... fuck I hate archwings!!!!

"No man is an island. But if you strap a bunch of dead guys together it makes a damn fine raft."
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #947 on: December 10, 2018, 03:31:02 PM

Also, I just started playing. Holy shit it's a lot to take in. But fun so far in the first 3 hours.

You only have 3 hours total in Warframe ever? Buckle up, it's like an iceberg. A grindy iceberg.

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
Bungee
Terracotta Army

Reply #948 on: December 11, 2018, 02:52:42 AM

Also, I just started playing. Holy shit it's a lot to take in. But fun so far in the first 3 hours.

You only have 3 hours total in Warframe ever? Buckle up, it's like an iceberg. A grindy iceberg.

Up to 5 now! I'm just thankful there's that "AutoMod" feature. I really have no idea what I'm doing or am supposed to be doing but the shooty-slashy-jumpy is fun. Does one "have" to join a Clan this early or is it only necessary to have non-shit pubs pop in at "later" stages? Had to do a Spy mission with an afker already. Not fun.

Freedom is the raid target. -tazelbain
Cadaverine
Terracotta Army

Reply #949 on: December 11, 2018, 10:25:30 AM

I'm of the opinion that spy missions are just better off done solo, unless it's with people that you know and/or /know what the hell they're doing.  Any of the other missions can be done with any ol' warm body, though I still prefer to just go solo 95% of the time. 

A clan isn't a must-have early on, since the only thing you're really  missing out on is researched frames & weapons, and if you're only 5 hours in, it's unlikely you'd have the materials or cash to build them, anyway. 

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
Meester
Terracotta Army

Reply #950 on: December 15, 2018, 09:23:42 AM

Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #951 on: December 26, 2018, 04:49:12 PM

I have a 2-person clan and have actually researched and created some things. Such as the Amprex (Corpus), which is one of those gateway weapons, IMO.

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

Reply #952 on: December 31, 2018, 07:13:03 PM

I have invite powers to a 3 person clan that has literally every single thing ready to make that a clan can make. Or at least that's usually true. If anyone needs an invite even to just drop in and drop out lmk

A nation consists of its laws. A nation does not consist of its situation at a given time. If an individual's morals are situational, then that individual is without morals. If a nation's laws are situational, that nation has no laws, and soon isn't a nation.
-William Gibson
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #953 on: January 25, 2019, 08:29:10 AM

Limbo has renewed my interest in this game. Meaning, I don't feel queasy when I look at the huge list of potential activities due to worrying about how to get it done.

Switched from Amprex to ArcaPlasmor as well. Now I need to hunt those missing mods.

Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

Reply #954 on: January 26, 2019, 05:34:57 AM

I was having similar crises with the open world stuff but once you get AW launcher and level up Itzal bounties are a lot of fun. Going really fast from objective to objective and chaos and death is what Warframe does well.

Acolytes are spawning and are really easy on low level missions so you should farm them if you haven't because they drop some nutty mods that will be unavail for a long time once they are gone.

A nation consists of its laws. A nation does not consist of its situation at a given time. If an individual's morals are situational, then that individual is without morals. If a nation's laws are situational, that nation has no laws, and soon isn't a nation.
-William Gibson
Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

Reply #955 on: February 09, 2019, 06:14:58 PM

Bump to remind people that if you are sitting on a bunch of syndicate standing you can cash that in for relic packs with a chance to get the currently unvaulted Ember, Frost and some other jazz in them. Limited time only.

-William Gibson
EWSpider
Terracotta Army

Reply #956 on: February 10, 2019, 12:36:16 PM

I have invite powers to a 3 person clan that has literally every single thing ready to make that a clan can make. Or at least that's usually true. If anyone needs an invite even to just drop in and drop out lmk

I'll take a Guild invite:  Drevik.

I'd forgotten what a pain in the ass it is to get specific parts from relics.  Trying to get Mesa Prime.  Wouldn't be as tedious if you didn't have to farm low level zones.  I really wish they'd change the whole system so I could at least be farming challenging content.

most often known as Drevik
Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

Reply #957 on: February 10, 2019, 01:41:06 PM

sent.

i think you want to farm elite onslaught for those, that way you are doing max efficiency affinity grind and strong focus/endo grind as well.

-William Gibson
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: [Steam, free] Warframe: mission based fps that is unique and damn fun.  
Jump to: