Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 12:57:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Blood Bowl Bullshit  |  Topic: Season 6 - Game Day 3 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Season 6 - Game Day 3  (Read 19619 times)
IainC
Developers

Wargaming.net

on: July 01, 2012, 11:10:42 AM

After a bit of an over-run we're finally able to get on with Day 3.

Tamurkhan and 40k Division schedule:

Hordes Division Schedule:

Day 2 Results:

Standings after 2 match days
Tamurkhan and 40 Divisions:

Hordes Division:

The next deadline is July 10th. Please get all your games played and uploaded by that date.

- And in stranger Iains, even Death may die -

SerialForeigner Photography.
Modern Angel
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: July 01, 2012, 12:47:46 PM

Teleku, when's good for you? My schedule is pretty free outside of tonight and tomorrow night. I'm Eastern and my days are free so just message me on Steam.
IainC
Developers

Wargaming.net

Reply #2 on: July 01, 2012, 12:55:38 PM

Satael and I played most of our game which was an end-to-end thriller until turn 14 when a synchronisation failure meant that the almost complete game had to be abandoned when I was 4-1 up. Fuck Cyanide and their shitty, bug-ridden code.

Teleku
Terracotta Army

https://i.imgur.com/mcj5kz7.png

Reply #3 on: July 01, 2012, 01:00:14 PM

Any time should be good, as I'm don't start my new Job for another two weeks.  I'm on west coast time.  Just message me if you see me online and your ready, and we should be good.

"My great-grandfather did not travel across four thousand miles of the Atlantic Ocean to see this nation overrun by immigrants.  He did it because he killed a man back in Ireland. That's the rumor."
-Stephen Colbert
Comstar
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: July 01, 2012, 05:27:51 PM

drogg what's your steam name? I usually play the game US TZ.

Defending the Galaxy, from the Scum of the Universe, with nothing but a flashlight and a tshirt. We need tanks Boo, lots of tanks!
Ulysees
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: July 02, 2012, 12:48:46 AM

Luckton the Who's who says you are GMT -5 so might get a game in late weeknight UK time if I see you on steam otherwise how is your availablilty this coming weekend? I think I am pretty clear the whole weekend so either Saturday or Sunday should be fine for me.
luckton
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: July 02, 2012, 04:46:06 AM

Luckton the Who's who says you are GMT -5 so might get a game in late weeknight UK time if I see you on steam otherwise how is your availablilty this coming weekend? I think I am pretty clear the whole weekend so either Saturday or Sunday should be fine for me.

Unless you're able to play at 9AM your time during the week, let's shoot for Sat or Sun.

"Those lights, combined with the polygamous Nazi mushrooms, will mess you up."

"Tuning me out doesn't magically change the design or implementation of said design. Though, that'd be neat if it did." -schild
lamaros
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: July 02, 2012, 05:17:22 AM

Goblins, Snotlings, Trolls and Ogres met in battle. Who won?

Ulysees
Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: July 02, 2012, 05:38:52 AM

Ok Luckton will look out for you at the weekend since 9am my time during the week is unlikely barring a bout of blood bowl induced sickness.
drogg
Terracotta Army

Reply #9 on: July 02, 2012, 09:25:55 AM

drogg what's your steam name? I usually play the game US TZ.
"Robert" on steam - i'm PST, usually home by 7 PM.  today might be a little iffy but i should be around tuesday-thursday.
avaia
Terracotta Army

Reply #10 on: July 02, 2012, 11:11:36 AM

Gruntle, come get some.
IainC
Developers

Wargaming.net

Reply #11 on: July 02, 2012, 01:20:51 PM

Satael and I replayed our match from the weekend and it was a very different kind of game to the previous one. While I was handily winning the last game, Satael was always able to keep me on my toes. This game was far more one sided.

I kicked to start and the very first thing that happens is that his Rat Ogre gets beaned by a rock from the stands. Satael had hired Morg with his inducement money and that proved to be money well spent as he immediately started tearing into the Elven line. The Skaven thrower however wasn't such a hot deal as he fumbled the ball and left it dangerously open. A Wardancer blitzed down the Skaven that the bouncing ball had scattered onto and then grabbed it herself before pirouetting out of danger. Enough Elves made enough dodges to rush through to screen her and even Morg couldn't manage more than a push from his blitz despite having the Elves thoroughly surrounded. Mab leapt out of the press of furry bodies and ran into the endzone only to fall flat on the very last square. The ball stayed on the pitch and a Skaven thrower was able to get his paws on it while the rest of his team tried to help Elves off the pitch. Boadicea jumped to her feet and was able to bring him down as a Line-elf ran into the Skaven endzone ready to receive. Horsa got to the ball then showed why he's a catcher and not a thrower as his pass sailed off the pitch well wide of the waiting lineman. The crowd threw it back and an Elf close by almost got a hand to it but missed. This time the Skaven took no chances, they knocked all teh nearby Elves over, grabbed the ball and gave it to Morg for safe keeping. I got enough Elves around him to risk a blitz and managed to knock the ogre down. The ball bounced into he hands of one of the nearby Elves and the rest of the team moved to screen him from the inevitable retribution. Morg climbed to his feet and immediately went to bash the elf with the ball but only managed to push the nimble fellow away. The Elves cleared a path for him, seriously injuring a linerat in the process before dodging away and handing the ball off to a catcher who strolled over the line to open the scoring.

The next kickoff wasn't any better for the Skaven, this time the fans invaded the pitch and flattened almost the whole team. They did at least take down most of the positional players on the Elven side but the carnage was definitely worse on the Rat's half. The Skaven grabbed the ball and caged up as well as they could but, with their depleted numbers it was a simple matter for the Elves to break through and knock the ball free. Again Horsa retrieved the ball and decided not to try being a thrower but instead to run backwards and hand it to the Elf who was standing in for Caractacus who had been KOd in the previous drive. The rats clearly decided that they needed to even the numbers and performed a particularly nasty stamp attack on a prone Wardancer. Boadicea was taken off in a stretcher, the rat was taken off in handcuffs. The Elves decided to make their play while the Skaven team was still on the floor and threw the ball down to a waiting Elf. Unfortunately Eremon was not a thrower either and his pass went wide. The Skaven rushed in to try and capitalise but weren't able to pick up the heavily marked ball. In return the Elves tried to clear some room for a run and pass play but failed a block and so the whistle blew for half time with a tenuous 1-0 lead to the Elves.

The second half started without any drama and the Elves showed what precision meant as they scored a one turn touch down from the kick. The teams set up again and the Elves kicked back to the Rats for the third time. Once more they gave the ball to Morg in the hope that the big guy would prove difficult for the Elves to take down. Unfortunately a Dauntless Wardancer can drop practically anything and Mab knocked Morg on his arse as Eremon ran in to collect the ball and pass it back to Caractacus who back-pedalled out of danger with it. The Skaven tried to hold back the wave of Elves invading their half of the pitch but they may as well have tried nailing fog to the wall as Caractacus showed what throwers are meant to do by launching it almost the entire length of the pitch to Horsa who skipped over the line to make it 3-0 to the Elves.

The third drive of the half started with sorrow as the Rat Ogre who had been reliably failing Wild Animal rolls all game suddenly remembered why he was there and killed a rookie Elf. The Elves ran forwards to put some pressure on Morg who had the ball and then Morg knocked down his second Wardancer in two turns. To show their appreciation for his efforts, most of the rest of the Skaven jumped on the head of the Wardancer he'd knocked over in the previous turn. Once again the Wardancer left the pitch (after requiring an intervention by the Apothecary) and once again the referee upheld the rule of law by pretending he'd never been bribed. The Elves rushed to try and slow Morg's inevitable assault but he powered through and scored the first and only Skaven touchdown a turn or two later.

The Elves et up to repeat their one-turn showboating but didn't get to do it. Instead they filled the Skaven backfield with receivers to give the Skaven defence something to worry about. the Skaven did what they could but it was never going to be enough and a laser-guided pass from Caractacus zeroed in on Horsa who showed incredible team-spirit by running across the pitch to hand it off to his brother Hengist so that the rookie catcher could score his first career TD. There was one Skaven turn left and so the Elves set up out of reach of the rats leaving only a brave trio on the line of scrimmage to face the wrath of the entire Skaven bench. They needn't have worried though as the Rat Ogre managed to trip himself while throwing a block and the whistle blew for full time before the rest of the team had even moved.

I rolled a double 6 for Caractacus so I now have a Str 4 thrower. One Skaven took a -1Mv injury and an Elf died.

satael
Terracotta Army

Reply #12 on: July 02, 2012, 01:43:33 PM

A little below average luck with dice and failing to to take out the dauntless wardancer or the thrower for a significant time (despite some good effort) are the excuses this time but mostly it was down to the rats being outplayed by the elf team with the score (4-1) reflecting that accurately.
avaia
Terracotta Army

Reply #13 on: July 02, 2012, 09:42:40 PM

Nurgle over Chaos in Mutant Bowl 3(?), 2-0.  Nurgle passing game is coming around!   why so serious?
Teleku
Terracotta Army

https://i.imgur.com/mcj5kz7.png

Reply #14 on: July 03, 2012, 02:21:59 PM

Modern and I just played our game, the top two ranked in the Warhammer 40K division:

And it was a Tie!  I'll let the stats just speak for themselves first:

Team Snoosnoo | 1 - 1 | Hazardous Hippies

Teams
Team SnoosnooHazardous Hippies
Race : OrcWood elf
TV : 17101910
Treasury : 190000190000
Rerolls : 43
Apothecary : 11
Fan Factor : 69
Cheerleaders : 01

Match Report
Team SnoosnooHazardous Hippies
Score : 11
Touchdowns inflicted : 11
Touchdowns sustained : 11
Passes : 11
Catches : 11
Interceptions : 00
Knockdowns inflicted : 212
KOs inflicted : 60
Injuries inflicted : 50
Deaths inflicted : 10
Tackles inflicted : 10
Yards gained passing : 148
Yards gained running : 7832
Ball Possession (%) : 7022
Own occupation: 2673
Opponent occupation : 7326
Note of the match: 17/20
Spectators: 30000

Modern had 200k of inductments.  He put all of them into bribes.  So I knew I was in for a happy fun game.  Then the first two kick offs of the first half both resulted in "Get the ref", giving both of us a further two bribes.  Good times (for him).   why so serious?

I was down to 3 players left on the pitch at games end.

First half was by the books (mostly).  I elected to receive, since I just don't ever trust that I'll have enough players left in the second half to score when facing a bashy team.  I scored in two turns.  Rest of the half was me playing keep away from the Orcs, though he managed to bash his way on through me pretty good, despite a valiant attempt by a Wardancer to knock the ball loose twice.  One of my Wardancers got Badly injured early, so I used the apoth to bring her back, since I knew I was going to need her to survive.  I hate wasting it on a Badly Injured roll though, since I know worst is always around the corner.  Modern scored on the final turn of the first half to tie the game, after my elf who was going to attempt a desperation blitz on the ball carrier failed to dodge, leaving him wide open to run in.  Overall, normal match, elves score early, orcs slowly grind their way forward the rest of the way for the remainder of the half to score.

Second half was totally Bananas.  Kick off event is a pitch invasion, which knocks down one of my players, and knocks down all but three players on the orc team.  Of course, my stupid kick managed to land the ball on my side of the scrimmage line (fuck you again to who ever it was that killed my last kicker!  I still haven't been able to replace him!), so Modern was able to instantly give it to his back field running orc, and then had him and the 2 remaining orcs run to the back of the field out of range from an instant open cage multi wardancer ball carrier raping.  I move the vast majority of my team up in between all his front line fallen orcs, and the 3 remaining orcs (though I leave two behind).  I alwaaaaays do this, just assuming/hoping the bashy team will not try or just out right fail when attempting a pass, but of course it has always blows up in my face.  He gets his team up, , marks most of my guys, runs the ball carrier to the edge of my line, and makes a moderately hard pass to a waiting orc in a half cage he setup.  But ha!  little does he know that the elf laying on the ground from the invasion nearby is actually my 3rd wardancer (he's sort of like Clarence, the fifth Beetle), who is disguised as a catcher!  I position somebody next to the ball carrier for the two dice block, and charge the secret Wardancer forward, only to have him fail the 1 gfi to block, then fail the god damn reroll.  It pretty much went like that the rest of the match.

Rest of the half basically consisted of most of my team surrounded and cut off at the top of the field with the bulk of his team, while the few players both of us had on my half of the field played grab ass with each other.  I kept failing dodges and GFI's, leaving him to bash the shit out of my guys up top before I could move them, which he took full advantage of.  Injury and hit dice went way against me up there suddenly, and my guys started dropping left and right.  Thankfully he had some bad luck on the bottom half, and I kept harassing the ball carrier.  In the end, I had 3 god damn players left, and on the 2nd to last turn, managed to get a lone catcher to grab the ball 1 space away from the TD line.  He was surrounded by nearby black orcs, and I figured the chances of him surviving what was almost certainly going to be a 3 die block, with a reroll, was slim, so I attempted a -2 pass to mid field with reroll.  Which failed, and I dropped the ball behind me right in the end zone.  Next turn their black orc charges my catcher, scoring a hit, and knocking him down.  Thankfully (and I hadn't realized this), the only orcs around were all AGI 2, since the one non-black orc nearby had a -1 AGI injury.  Modern attempts the pick up, but fails.  Ball ends up further up the half, where I recover it with a lone elf.  Next turn he knocks down that guy as well, and makes one last desperate pass attempt to the end zone, which fails.  Game ends in a tie.

Oh, remember how I said there's something worst always around the corner, so I don't like using the apoth on non-death like injuries?  The curse of the backup quarterback continues, as I lose my 3rd fucking backup quarterback to death.  Which I guess is good, since they're killing them instead of Nealtor.  But still!  Thankfully, I have plenty of cash to buy a knew one.  Also, one of my Wardancers got her jaw broken, so my next lucky opponent will only be facing one actual Wardancer.

Modern played a great game, and that last half was just so damn random its hard to say how it might have come out otherwise.  Replay uploaded.

"My great-grandfather did not travel across four thousand miles of the Atlantic Ocean to see this nation overrun by immigrants.  He did it because he killed a man back in Ireland. That's the rumor."
-Stephen Colbert
Megrim
Terracotta Army

Whenever an opponent discards a card, Megrim deals 2 damage to that player.

Reply #15 on: July 03, 2012, 04:00:38 PM

Ironwood, I think we are down to play this week, but it seems that I've encountered a bit of a hitch. My six year old laptop has finally been laid to rest at the great laptop-cooler meadow in the sky, so I will need to get a new one and reinstall Bloodbowl.

On that note, does anyone happen to have a working download like for Legendary Edition?

One must bow to offer aid to a fallen man - The Tao of Shinsei.
Llyse
Terracotta Army

Calvin and Hobbes are back to maul the fuck outta you.

Reply #16 on: July 03, 2012, 04:30:50 PM

Hey Falc, I'm free this Friday night or Saturday morning which is your Friday day/night.

Let me know!
Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #17 on: July 04, 2012, 12:04:32 PM

I smell your fear.

"Mr Soft Owl has Seen Some Shit." - Sun Tzu
eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #18 on: July 04, 2012, 12:46:56 PM

Bann, I'm on British Summer Time, and judging from online time reported on steam, I suspect it is Saturday or bust for our game. Let me know what times work for you.

"People will not assume that what they read on the internet is trustworthy or that it carries any particular ­assurance or accuracy" - Lord Leveson
"Hyperbole is a cancer" - Lakov Sanite
Ruvaldt
Terracotta Army

Goat Variations

Reply #19 on: July 04, 2012, 03:19:14 PM

Ex-Presidents 1 - 0 7 Deadly

In a close match I came out ahead, though at the half I think it could've gone either way.  The first half was dicey as Ezrast kept great pressure on my ball handlers with his annoying skinks while I tried in vain to injure his sauri.  After a nice use of a wizard and a lucky bounce for me, I was poised to score on my eighth turn of the first half.  All I had to do was perform one three-die blitz and I would score with a Chaos Warrior.  Then, tragedy struck: three attacker down dice without any rerolls (because I used two of my other rerolls on double attacker down earlier in the match).  So!  We went into the half with two unscathed teams and zero TDs.

Ezrast set up a good side and prepared to run the ball after I kicked off to him, but I saw a chance to blitz his ball carrying skink with Millard Fillmore so I risked a dodge and injured his skink, knocking the ball loose.  After that I fended off attacks from skinks while I tied up his sauri and I waited out the clock because I know Ezrast could score in two turns if given the opportunity.

No permanent injuries for either side, though Thomas Jefferson nearly had a smashed hip to match his two smashed ankles.  Calvin Coolidge scored the game winning TD and is level 3 now.  It looked like one of Ezrast's sauri got mvp as well and leveled up.  Good game, and quite a challenge.

The stats:

"For a long time now I have tried simply to write the best I can. Sometimes I have good luck and write better than I can." - Ernest Hemingway
ezrast
Terracotta Army

Reply #20 on: July 04, 2012, 03:40:23 PM

Whew, for one turn at the half things were looking pretty good for me. The first half was typical for my play against higher-TV bash teams: my Sauruses got tied up by equal-or-greater strength pieces while my Skinks flung themselves suicidally, mostly-ineffectively, but very peskily against the slowly advancing cage. I thought Ruvaldt had the score locked in by turn 7 but I figured I'd blow my wizard on his ball carrier and hope he failed the recovery on turn 8. Well, there was to be no recovery since a Chaos Warrior caught the ball on the bounce, and all Ruvaldt had to do was knock away a couple Skinks (supposedly safer than risking a dodge) and the TD was his. Or would have been, if one of the aforementioned Skinks hadn't dropped a beatdown on his assailant with 3d against odds, forcing a turnover and ending the half.

Second half, the Ex-Presidents screened loosely against a skink rush and I set up my side to match, hoping to fake to the right and then run up the opposite sideline. After getting two KOs on the right flank, though, I decided to just commit in that direction... except that my ball carrier was still hanging back, and my line of scrimmage was at a disadvantage due to a Perfect Defense roll for the Ex-Presidents. A goat busted through the line, sacked my carrier, and forced his way through the wave of would-be tackling Skinks to my endzone. My Sauruses were hopelessly deep downfield, and the last few turns of the game saw them and the opposing Chaos Warriors stupidly running into each other midfield while a herd of goats sipped mimosas and bashed Skink skulls near my endzone until scoring comfortably under the buzzer for a 1-0 victory.
Llyse
Terracotta Army

Calvin and Hobbes are back to maul the fuck outta you.

Reply #21 on: July 05, 2012, 05:33:10 PM

Falc!

I'll be free Saturday and Friday night so let me know a time otherwise I will be pinging your steam...

Actually I might ask one of the guys to just login to Secret world and get you there...
Paelos
Contributor

Error 404: Title not found.

Reply #22 on: July 06, 2012, 06:41:36 AM

I'm free to play on Sunday afternoon, but I have no idea who I'm playing since it's one of those people that don't actually have a name like their forum name! (pet peeve)

CPA, CFO, Sports Fan, Game when I have the time
eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #23 on: July 06, 2012, 07:59:55 AM

It's SirT.

"People will not assume that what they read on the internet is trustworthy or that it carries any particular ­assurance or accuracy" - Lord Leveson
luckton
Terracotta Army

Reply #24 on: July 06, 2012, 09:26:45 AM

Ok Luckton will look out for you at the weekend since 9am my time during the week is unlikely barring a bout of blood bowl induced sickness.

We 'may' have to shoot for Sunday, as I 'might' be getting overtime Saturday.

On a personal note, if I do work the OT, that'll put me at 60 hours for this pay period.  MAD MONEY, BITCHES!   DRILLING AND MANLINESS

"Tuning me out doesn't magically change the design or implementation of said design. Though, that'd be neat if it did." -schild
Sir T
Terracotta Army

Reply #25 on: July 06, 2012, 01:44:48 PM

Yeah, jjoshaugh is me. I didn't think of that when I set up the account and I nievly thought that My manager name would be different than my account name. of course then I began to appreciate the phrase "fuck cyanide"

Anyway sunday should be ok. I'll be on steam do prod me when you are free to kick my team all over the pitch.

Hic sunt dracones.
proudft
Terracotta Army

Reply #26 on: July 06, 2012, 03:38:32 PM

Swiftblade & me are scheduled for morning/afternoon of the 10th (depending on your timezone).  NOBODY PANIC.
Paelos
Contributor

Error 404: Title not found.

Reply #27 on: July 06, 2012, 03:45:27 PM

SirT what's your time zone?

CPA, CFO, Sports Fan, Game when I have the time
Comstar
Terracotta Army

Reply #28 on: July 06, 2012, 05:01:36 PM

Drogg I keep missing you by an hour but I'm home ALL DAY tomorrow. Give me a yell on steam.

Defending the Galaxy, from the Scum of the Universe, with nothing but a flashlight and a tshirt. We need tanks Boo, lots of tanks!
eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #29 on: July 07, 2012, 01:40:07 AM

Bann, message me today if you see this, considering timezones, pretty sure today is our best shot.

Ulysees
Terracotta Army

Reply #30 on: July 07, 2012, 07:18:26 AM

The Minizilla's 2 - Ymirons G6 Crew 2

Nuffle had the last laugh in this match but was damn good  to play. Luckton won the toss and elected to receive, with his inducements he bought a wizard, the star player Yhettee and some babes. The wizard and babes were wasted as the wizard fizzled and I had an unusually fairly bloodless game but the damn troll was a royal pain in the arse dumping out saurus' and injuring my Krox early in the second half. Luckton managed to pick up the ball and advance a standard cage which I was putting under pressure and when he opened a hole he ran a runner in score range, however I was able to sack the runner and recover the ball, unfortunatelyI was not able to cover the skink who was blitzed out of bounds and the ball throw in was kind so with a pickup and a quick pass downfield Luckton opened the scoring on turn 5. My single KO'd saurus recovered so I started the second half at full strength and went for a sideline score which came off easily to tie the match going into the second half.

I received and faked a cage through the middle and instead ran up the opposite sideline for a turn 11 score but by this time I had lost my krox to injury and had a saurus KO'd who this time did not get back up for the next drive which meant I was short on hitting power, however it looked like nuffle was smiling as I was gifted a blitz on the kick-off and ran a saurus and couple of skinks to cover the drop but failed a GFI stunning another Saurus and leaving a massive gap on my right side. Luckton KO'd another saurus and cleared my skink who was marking the ball as the slipp[ery little bugger failed the catch and made a cage at the half way line which I managed to get a saurus into and a couple of skinks making dodges into the cage to mark the carrier. Luckton clears the saurus and hands off to a runner who heads downfield but has minimal cover and I manage to work a single dodge for my break tackle saurus to blitz the carrier but by now I am out of re-rolls so it has to be a POW which comes up but to my horror his runner standing next to the carrier catches the loose ball and is now in score range if Luckton can clear him of markers. Luckton blitzes with his troll and this is where Nuffle takes a hand when he rolls skull, both down and fails the re-roll to loner giving me a 2die block with a blocking saurus on his runner, double skulls! Curses! Luckton hands off and runs a player in score range and on my final turn of the match I try to get my break tackle saurus into a marking position before I try a skink blitz to secure the win, I make the dodge but fail the GFI giving Luckton a simple run in for the tie on his last turn of the match.

Well played game I think by both sides and I finally got my 5th Saurus levelled after getting the MVP. One of Lucktons berserkers picked up a nasty injury that may mean his retirement and my unskilled skink is a MNG injury. Damn that Yhettee start player
luckton
Terracotta Army

Reply #31 on: July 07, 2012, 09:58:41 AM

Aye, was a fun game.  Was happy just to play a game where Nuffle didn't completely fuck me on every turn  why so serious?.

I'm hiring that Troll for every game I can from now on.  So much value  Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?

Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #32 on: July 07, 2012, 01:05:41 PM

What is 'Retirement' ?

Is it like when you field a badly injured Rat just to watch him die ?

Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?

"Mr Soft Owl has Seen Some Shit." - Sun Tzu
luckton
Terracotta Army

Reply #33 on: July 07, 2012, 01:09:52 PM

Or a level two 'Zerker with 6 AV.   swamp poop

Sir T
Terracotta Army

Reply #34 on: July 07, 2012, 05:04:33 PM

SirT what's your time zone?

Gmt. My mom wants me to visit tomorrow, so I'll see if I can run BB on my laptop. what time would be good for you?

Hic sunt dracones.
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Blood Bowl Bullshit  |  Topic: Season 6 - Game Day 3  
Jump to: