Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:02:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Star Wars: The Old Republic  |  Topic: 1.2 - Legacy etc. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 1.2 - Legacy etc.  (Read 69912 times)
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #210 on: March 12, 2012, 12:32:12 PM

Quote from: Zoeller
We do not plan to remove the reusable stims. What we said at the Guild Summit is that we're going to phase them out - meaning while the itemization stat budget increases and new tiers of items are introduced, we're not intending to grow the reusable stims along with that at this time.
Well, shit. I loooove me some reusable stims. I think it was a nice perk for taking the skill - make consumables for friends and sale, but you don't have to constantly pump them out for yourself - especially adrenals. I'd probably stop using them entirely on my biochem character; much like I don't bother with them (read: can't afford) on my non-biochem characters. Hell, I'm so stingy I almost never use stims or medpacs, either.
Mattemeo
Terracotta Army

Reply #211 on: March 12, 2012, 12:42:56 PM

Hooray! More inexplicable sticky-out shit late level gear!

</thought this was going to be less clownshoes than WoW>

Heartbreak

If you party with the Party Prince you get two complimentary after-dinner mints
Terracotta Army

You call it an accident. I call it justice.

Reply #212 on: March 12, 2012, 12:59:26 PM

Hooray! More inexplicable sticky-out shit late level gear!

</thought this was going to be less clownshoes than WoW>

Heartbreak

Shoulders are still too small yet... 1.3 or BUST!

Does any one know where the love of God goes...When the waves turn the minutes to hours? -G. Lightfoot
Nevermore
Terracotta Army

Reply #213 on: March 12, 2012, 01:01:31 PM

Does that knight chestplate have cutouts for his nipples?  ACK!

Not unless he has four of them.

Hopefully that hood on the consular set is the head piece so you can turn it off, and not somehow attached to a tiny strip of cloth on one shoulder and thus all part of the chest piece.  Also, why does the inquisitor look like Sil from Species?

Over and out.
Fordel
Terracotta Army

Reply #214 on: March 12, 2012, 01:23:44 PM

Quote from: Zoeller
We do not plan to remove the reusable stims. What we said at the Guild Summit is that we're going to phase them out - meaning while the itemization stat budget increases and new tiers of items are introduced, we're not intending to grow the reusable stims along with that at this time.
Well, shit. I loooove me some reusable stims. I think it was a nice perk for taking the skill - make consumables for friends and sale, but you don't have to constantly pump them out for yourself - especially adrenals. I'd probably stop using them entirely on my biochem character; much like I don't bother with them (read: can't afford) on my non-biochem characters. Hell, I'm so stingy I almost never use stims or medpacs, either.

108+ stat is still better then no stat.

and the gate is like I TOO AM CAPABLE OF SPEECH
Sky
Terracotta Army

Reply #215 on: March 12, 2012, 03:17:15 PM

True, and apparently I'll never make the good crafting stuff because I don't raid.

The worst thing about TOR is that they focus on making it like an mmo  Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?
Sjofn
Terracotta Army

Truckasaurus Hands

Reply #216 on: March 12, 2008, 06:13:37 PM

Neither of those is overly entertaining but neither are HM's after the 20th time you've run them.
Apparently I'm not 1337.

As far as the armor goes, subtract a pair of earmuffs, the shoulder fins and the out-of-place sage hood and I think it's quite nice. Although the sage's outfit make her legs look fat, so no woman will wear it. Also bordeline on the robe strips on the knight, I guess.

Not like I need to worry about it, see comment #1.

Actually the reason I wouldn't wear that sage outfit is because one shoulder is missing. I hate one-shoulder-tank-top outfits with a passion.

I like the trooper outfit (but I LOVE what my trooper currently wears) and I like the JK outfit if the shoulders weren't dumb. The smuggler outfit minus the repulsive helmet is ... still pretty ugly, so definitely wouldn't wear it.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 06:16:53 PM by Sjofn »

God Save the Horn Players
Terracotta Army

Reply #217 on: March 12, 2008, 06:27:37 PM

Well at least we know what the carrot looks like... Good thing I dislike them.

Does any one know where the love of God goes...When the waves turn the minutes to hours? -G. Lightfoot
Sky
Terracotta Army

Reply #218 on: March 12, 2012, 07:28:49 PM

Actually the reason I wouldn't wear that sage outfit is because one shoulder is missing. I hate one-shoulder-tank-top outfits with a passion.
Always makes me think of this NSFW PICTURE:
caladein
Terracotta Army

Reply #219 on: March 12, 2012, 08:01:24 PM

Aim gear looks good, as does the Cunning gear once you hide the helmets I think.  Strength is still stupid.  Only split is with the Willpower stuff as I quite like the Consular stuff but have no clue what's going on with Inquisitor.

Hopefully that orange on the Agent set is not the highest set or I will be sad.

"Point being, they can't make everyone happy, so I hope they pick me." -Ingmar
"OH MY GOD WE'RE SURROUNDED SEND FOR BACKUP DIG IN DEFENSIVE POSITIONS MAN YOUR NECKBEARDS" -tgr
Nevermore
Terracotta Army

Reply #220 on: March 12, 2012, 09:52:26 PM

I don't think it looks too bad.  Maybe because it's fairly unique, has pants and is not a robe nor is it hideous.  Now that I think about it, unless I'm overlooking something I think that's the first off shoulder outfit I've seen in an MMO I've played.

Over and out.
Sjofn
Terracotta Army

Truckasaurus Hands

Reply #221 on: March 12, 2012, 10:56:15 PM

I hate them in real life too. I think they look fucking stupid as hell.

God Save the Horn Players
ajax34i
Terracotta Army

Reply #222 on: March 13, 2012, 02:56:59 AM

The outfit reminds me of World of Warcraft, the Maiden of Virtue raid boss (it's not the same, but it's not a very scifi outfit).
Nevermore
Terracotta Army

Reply #223 on: March 13, 2012, 08:34:21 AM

I hate them in real life too. I think they look fucking stupid as hell.

I figured as much, but there are very few MMO in-game outfits I'd want to wear in real life anyway.

Over and out.
amiable
Terracotta Army

Reply #224 on: March 13, 2012, 09:29:43 AM

The one nice thing about imperial agents is that I honestly think we have the best looking PvP and Pve gear.
Lantyssa
Terracotta Army

Reply #225 on: March 13, 2012, 11:57:23 AM

I think it has something to do with looking like outfits people might consider wearing somewhere outside a Las Vegas show.

Hahahaha!  I'm really good at this!
Bandit
Terracotta Army

Reply #226 on: March 13, 2012, 12:31:47 PM

Some more info to chew on coming out of the guild summit.  I haven't had much problems as an operative yet (only 46) but any help is welcomed....

Nevermore
Terracotta Army

Reply #227 on: March 13, 2012, 01:27:10 PM

What level legacy do I need to get to in order to unlock a new quickbar to hold all those new abilities?

Over and out.
Terracotta Army

Reply #228 on: March 13, 2012, 01:30:44 PM

Black Market Trade Terminal – Unlockable for 5 million credits, legacy level 35

ACK!

Ingmar
Terracotta Army

Auto Assault Affectionado

Reply #229 on: March 13, 2012, 01:45:57 PM

I have 1 million credits now, I make about 20k profit per mod I sell, so I only have to sell 200 more mods to be able to... sell mods from my ship!

The Transcendent One: AH... THE ROGUE CONSTRUCT.
Nordom: Sense of closure: imminent.
Sky
Terracotta Army

Reply #230 on: March 13, 2012, 01:46:51 PM

Awesome, I can afford the first levels of fleet pass and QT. Except I just use security vendor fleet passes because the CD is too long on the other one so I forget to use it. I can't even afford my tier 3 speeder license, which is apparently going to get more expensive anyway, let alone the tier 3 speeders, which are going to get more expensive with 1.2. Playing four nights in a row I made 200k doing dailies, completely ignoring the alts I want to be playing.

Apparently I'm REALLY FUCKING BROKE and Doing It Wrong.

Ingmar
Terracotta Army

Reply #231 on: March 13, 2012, 01:50:20 PM

I told you, do the Voss bonus series, that will net you another couple hundred (once you factor in all the crap that drops and you sell, selling the green rewards you don't need, etc), and it is NEW CONTENT you haven't seen!

Sky
Terracotta Army

Reply #232 on: March 13, 2012, 01:56:08 PM

Yeah, I know. I just finished the Belsavis bonus series, took me three nights. At that rate, I could unlock a couple more things by summer! If I don't drive myself bonkers because I'm ignoring my alts :)

Also, yay for unlocking the fucking CYBORG race on my account. Pfft. If I'd have known that, I'd have leveled another guy first, ffs.
Nevermore
Terracotta Army

Reply #233 on: March 13, 2012, 02:00:30 PM

Going from 18 hours to 15 hours for the fleet pass is stupid anyway.

Over and out.
Ingmar
Terracotta Army

Reply #234 on: March 13, 2012, 02:01:37 PM

It isn't totally clear if it goes from 18 to 15, or 18 to 3. 15 would be pretty much a waste of time, yeah.

Fordel
Terracotta Army

Reply #235 on: March 13, 2012, 02:22:36 PM

I think I read that we are getting another quickslot bar with the patch too?

Or that the companion bar won't take up a quickslot bar or something?

eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #236 on: March 13, 2012, 02:44:35 PM

An extra quickbar would be awesome, as it stands they'd have to hold back with giving us more buttons. Which would be a shame.

"People will not assume that what they read on the internet is trustworthy or that it carries any particular ­assurance or accuracy" - Lord Leveson
"Hyperbole is a cancer" - Lakov Sanite
Crumbs
Terracotta Army

Reply #237 on: March 13, 2012, 02:49:26 PM

Awesome, I can afford the first levels of fleet pass and QT. Except I just use security vendor fleet passes because the CD is too long on the other one so I forget to use it. I can't even afford my tier 3 speeder license, which is apparently going to get more expensive anyway, let alone the tier 3 speeders, which are going to get more expensive with 1.2. Playing four nights in a row I made 200k doing dailies, completely ignoring the alts I want to be playing.

Apparently I'm REALLY FUCKING BROKE and Doing It Wrong.

On my server, I can sell any size stack of low to mid-grade purple metal for 98k, as long as there isn't any on the market.  I've sold 5 alusteel for 98k more than once.  It's too easy and almost scary, as I've never had anywhere near this kind of monetary success in any other mmo.
Lantyssa
Terracotta Army

Reply #238 on: March 13, 2012, 02:56:49 PM

Another quickbar wouldn't help me as I don't have that many hands.  How about some ability consolidation instead?

Hahahaha!  I'm really good at this!
Fordel
Terracotta Army

Reply #239 on: March 13, 2012, 03:07:19 PM

I don't understand how you can only make 200k doing four nights of dailies?

Ingmar
Terracotta Army

Reply #240 on: March 13, 2012, 03:44:37 PM

There are only 5 solo dailies on Ilum, right? At 10k each. I don't think he's doing the Belsavis ones (which are what, 6.5k each?) on top of Ilum.

eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #241 on: March 13, 2012, 04:38:54 PM

You also get credits for killing stuff along the way, so a 10k reward must be at least 20k total.

Not that I nothing anything about dailies, I don't do them as the concept is patently absurd.

"People will not assume that what they read on the internet is trustworthy or that it carries any particular ­assurance or accuracy" - Lord Leveson
"Hyperbole is a cancer" - Lakov Sanite
Sky
Terracotta Army

Reply #242 on: March 13, 2012, 08:39:12 PM

I don't understand how you can only make 200k doing four nights of dailies?
Limited play time.
VainEldritch
Terracotta Army

Reply #243 on: March 14, 2012, 02:06:32 AM

How about some ability consolidation instead?

Agreed.

Perhaps I'm just slowing due to my age, but I find playing my Immortal Jugger' is at the very limit of my "make use of all your abilities at the right time" range. If we get any more buttons to press I'll fall way back.

My Sorc is more managable, but I smell a nerf in the air for Sorc (hinted at by GZ before he launched his own Tracer Missile at the BH talents) which would make me sad as I like the Sorc playstyle.

'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.
Wolf
Terracotta Army

Reply #244 on: March 14, 2012, 04:13:55 AM

so how would the sage/sorc outfits look on a male character? I certainly hope it's a different model  swamp poop

As a matter of fact I swallowed one of these about two hours ago and the explanation is that it is, in fact, my hand.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Star Wars: The Old Republic  |  Topic: 1.2 - Legacy etc.  
Jump to: