Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 08:55:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Smallville 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Smallville  (Read 50298 times)
Evildrider
Terracotta Army

Reply #140 on: May 14, 2010, 06:00:50 PM

I think with the last few episodes and the season finale that they deserved a 10th season. 
Slyfeind
Terracotta Army

Reply #141 on: May 14, 2010, 09:06:43 PM

Oh fuck yeah.

ACK!

"Role playing in an MMO is more like an open orchestra with no conductor, anyone of any skill level can walk in at any time, and everyone brings their own instrument and plays whatever song they want.  Then toss PvP into the mix and things REALLY get ugly!" -Count Nerfedalot
NowhereMan
Terracotta Army

Reply #142 on: May 15, 2010, 06:29:20 AM

I think with the last few episodes and the season finale that they deserved a 10th season. 

Is it getting cancelled? Or was that a, "They really earned that 10th season!" comment? Although  Aside from that I have been loving this season.

"Look at my car. Do you think that was bought with the earnest love of geeks?" - HaemishM
Evildrider
Terracotta Army

Reply #143 on: May 15, 2010, 12:04:59 PM

They got picked up for a 10th season awhile back.  

« Last Edit: May 15, 2010, 12:07:40 PM by Evildrider »
Ratman_tf
Terracotta Army

Reply #144 on: May 16, 2010, 06:21:36 PM

"What I'm saying is you should make friends with a few catasses, they smell funny but they're very helpful."
-Calantus makes the best of a smelly situation.
Evildrider
Terracotta Army

Reply #145 on: May 16, 2010, 07:35:59 PM

Slyfeind
Terracotta Army

Reply #146 on: May 16, 2010, 10:34:06 PM

"Role playing in an MMO is more like an open orchestra with no conductor, anyone of any skill level can walk in at any time, and everyone brings their own instrument and plays whatever song they want.  Then toss PvP into the mix and things REALLY get ugly!" -Count Nerfedalot
Slyfeind
Terracotta Army

Reply #147 on: July 26, 2010, 06:03:27 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3WNz8Tqa1s

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

(Warning, most annoying fans ever plus crappy video quality and also )

Evildrider
Terracotta Army

Reply #148 on: July 26, 2010, 06:34:53 PM

That looked pretty damn sweet.   DRILLING AND MANLINESS
Reg
Terracotta Army

Reply #149 on: July 26, 2010, 11:03:53 PM

Finally!
Slyfeind
Terracotta Army

Reply #150 on: July 27, 2010, 11:35:22 AM

Last bits in better quality:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VWpoBmiTHo

Tannhauser
Terracotta Army

Reply #151 on: July 27, 2010, 04:49:04 PM

Ok now that's how you tease a season!  Although I really like his black supes suit, he just got to wear the real thing.
I'd have him be Superman the last episode of the show and then come back next year with "Metropolis" where he is fully Superman. 
Slyfeind
Terracotta Army

Reply #152 on: July 27, 2010, 05:03:15 PM

"Metropolis" is unlikely. Tom Welling is all about the Hellcats now. (Can't say as I blame him. BOWCHIKKAWOWOW)

Reg
Terracotta Army

Reply #153 on: July 28, 2010, 03:18:53 AM

Let the show lie fallow for a few years - long enough for the actors to realize they're nobodies without it. Then bring everyone back for Metropolis.
Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #154 on: July 28, 2010, 03:40:17 AM

That's unfairly harsh.

"Mr Soft Owl has Seen Some Shit." - Sun Tzu
Slyfeind
Terracotta Army

Reply #155 on: July 28, 2010, 12:13:34 PM

I predict a Star Trek kinda thing, where they all take a year off then randomly direct episodes of Hellcats.

Reg
Terracotta Army

Reply #156 on: July 28, 2010, 12:31:18 PM

That's unfairly harsh.

Oh I dunno. I googled Michael Rosenbaum and he hasn't done anything of consequence since leaving Smallville. Do you think the others will have better luck after a decade of type casting?
Ratman_tf
Terracotta Army

Reply #157 on: July 28, 2010, 05:39:22 PM

Finally!

About 4 seasons too late.

"What I'm saying is you should make friends with a few catasses, they smell funny but they're very helpful."
Hutch
Terracotta Army

Reply #158 on: August 05, 2010, 04:18:53 AM

That's unfairly harsh.

Oh I dunno. I googled Michael Rosenbaum and he hasn't done anything of consequence since leaving Smallville. Do you think the others will have better luck after a decade of type casting?

Well, so far, Kristin Kreuk has landed the title role in the sequel to one of the worst movies I've ever seen (Street Fighter), and a guest-star role on a TV show that I thought had been cancelled (Chuck). So your hypothesis is holding up.

Plant yourself like a tree
Haven't you noticed? We've been sharing our culture with you all morning.
The sun will shine on us again, brother
Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #159 on: August 05, 2010, 09:23:13 AM

Possibly.  But with that new haircut she's earned a permanent place in my heart.

Heart

awesome, for real

"Mr Soft Owl has Seen Some Shit." - Sun Tzu
Slyfeind
Terracotta Army

Reply #160 on: October 01, 2010, 09:12:33 PM

Next Time, on Smallville...

[crap image]

Fucking douches. It's Supergirl. Take 2!

« Last Edit: October 01, 2010, 09:23:46 PM by Slyfeind »

Reg
Terracotta Army

Reply #161 on: October 16, 2010, 02:32:29 PM

Now we're making some progress. It looks like they're wrapping up the show nicely.
Slyfeind
Terracotta Army

Reply #162 on: October 17, 2010, 12:54:33 AM

Yeah, at first I thought it was a cop-out, showing Clark his future. It makes it too easy for him to focus, too convenient. He was always looking to his past and future, but now he knows what's in store, he has nothing to worry about. "So that's what I become?" he says, amazed at his future self. "K!" He then tosses away all his regrets and fears. If any doubt or trepidation come back, as they always do, all he has to do is remember his trip to his own future, and he's back on the path.

Maybe, given what's at stake, he needed something so monumental to kick him into gear. Dunno.

Xuri
Terracotta Army

몇살이세욬ㅋ 몇살이 몇살 몇살이세욬ㅋ!!!!!1!

Reply #163 on: October 22, 2010, 10:24:21 PM

Think happy thoughts, Clark!

-= Ho Eyo He Hum =-
Reg
Terracotta Army

Reply #164 on: October 25, 2010, 01:51:39 AM

All this plot advancing is making me very happy. It must be a huge relief to the writers not to have to stupidly add in delay after delay just to keep the show from ending anymore.
Slyfeind
Terracotta Army

Reply #165 on: October 29, 2010, 10:40:45 PM

Obligatory Halloween episode, la te da, blah blah etc...but...I gotta say, I never really cared for the Lex subplot until tonight. Oh man. That little dude was creee-e-e-e-e-e-eppy.  why so serious?

Slyfeind
Terracotta Army

Reply #166 on: November 19, 2010, 09:04:51 PM

And that was seriously the best episode of Smallville I've seen, all series. I mean shit, Aquaman is revealed to be working with his wife Mira as terrorists for the people, blowing up oil rigs, while Green Arrow turned himself in to the government in a new "partnership" where superheros reveal their identities and register, and Clark is trying to keep EVERYBODY from screwing up, climaxing with everybody using their powers to rescue each other from death traps. "Green Arrow is drowning and Aquaman is roasting but I Mira will use that water to rescue Aquaman, OHNOES now I am trapped under heat lamps" "Don't worry, I Green Arrow will take pieces of the broken aquarium and throw them with my awesome aimskillz to break the controls to the heat lamps" and SHIT. It shoulda been this awesome like four years ago.

Slyfeind
Terracotta Army

Reply #167 on: December 10, 2010, 09:05:48 PM

Thank you Smallville for letting Black Canary grow her hair out.

Evildrider
Terracotta Army

Reply #168 on: February 11, 2011, 11:28:59 PM

Michael Rosenbaum returns as Lex for the series finale.   DRILLING AND MANLINESS
Slyfeind
Terracotta Army

Reply #169 on: February 14, 2011, 10:28:05 PM

And the Little Lex isn't...exactly what he seems.

http://blog.cwtv.com/2011/02/14/learn-the-true-identity-of-alexander-luthor-if-you-dare/

This blew me away, in a way I didn't think was possible.

Evildrider
Terracotta Army

Reply #170 on: February 14, 2011, 10:41:52 PM

Yeah, it's a great little swerve.  I was all  ACK!
Slyfeind
Terracotta Army

Reply #171 on: May 13, 2011, 10:29:52 PM

And it all led up to the worst episode in ten fucking years of Smallville.

This is me cleansing that fetid shit from my mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoejLjTx8hQ

Ratman_tf
Terracotta Army

Reply #172 on: May 13, 2011, 10:43:21 PM

Oh, Smallville. The only thing missing was Lana coming back to cry for us while some pop ballad played in the background.

MuffinMan
Terracotta Army

Reply #173 on: May 13, 2011, 10:58:33 PM

All blurry CGI Superman from a distance? No Tom Welling in the suit? I just don't get it.

I'm very mysterious when I'm inside you.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Smallville  
Jump to: