Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:43:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Titan Quest  |  Topic: Titan Quest Multiplayer Infoz 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Titan Quest Multiplayer Infoz  (Read 139478 times)
Velorath
Contributor

Reply #70 on: July 09, 2006, 01:42:26 PM

Just finished up Chapter 2 of Epic, so I've got some loot to hand off to people at somepoint.  Too lazy to write the descriptions down right now though.
Yoru

the y master, king of bourbon

Reply #71 on: July 09, 2006, 03:13:21 PM

Startin' up a game now for a nice long Sunday afternoon of TQ. Epic mode, everyone's welcome.
MrHat
Terracotta Army

Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

Reply #72 on: July 09, 2006, 05:16:48 PM

Thank you.
Strazos
Greetings from the Slave Coast

The World's Worst Game: Curry or Covid

Reply #73 on: July 09, 2006, 06:57:45 PM

Bleh, getting like 80-110 ping average to both Yoru's and Hal's MP games.  undecided

Fear the Backstab!
"Plato said the virtuous man is at all times ready for a grammar snake attack." - we are lesion
"Hell is other people." -Sartre
hal
Terracotta Army

Damn kids, get off my lawn!

Reply #74 on: July 09, 2006, 06:59:47 PM

err, thats really not that bad, your west coast? im cleveland.

I started with nothing, and I still have most of it

I'm not a complete idiot... Some parts are still on backorder.
Strazos

Reply #75 on: July 09, 2006, 07:24:30 PM

East Coast....not sure what the exact problem is, because I get lower pings to other peoples' games...

Fear the Backstab!
"Plato said the virtuous man is at all times ready for a grammar snake attack." - we are lesion
Yoru

Reply #76 on: July 10, 2006, 01:39:33 AM

Velorath, Furiously and I finished epic mode tonight. Then I farmed Typhon some.

Shittons of loot, especially for Spirit and Rogue skillsets. The two most notable items:

Ring of Gaia (Required Player Level: 40)

28% Elemental Resistance
+30 Intelligence
+165 Health
+86% Health Regeneration
+98% Energy Regeneration
+2 to Tranquility of Water
+2 to Eruption

Needless to say, I'm using that now. It's solved all the energy problems I was having by running the Nature buffs nonstop and also gives a bonus to Tranquility of Water, which is a pretty sweet buff (28% chance of -50% energy cost every time you use a skill).

Also:

Shield of the Korybantes (Required Strength: 358)

42% Chance to block 228 damage
120 Damage
44% Pierce Resistance
+15% Damage
+16% Pierce Damage
15 Reduced Resistance for 3.0 Seconds
+120 Health
+91 Energy
+52 Defensive Ability
+15% Total Speed

Anyone with the defense skill tree is welcome to it.

I also have a bevy of lower-level stuff for people level 10 and up left over from twinking people up today.

Edit: 'Twasn't Hat, 'twas Velorath.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2006, 01:47:23 AM by Yoru »
Strazos

Reply #77 on: July 10, 2006, 07:17:12 AM

Loots for a 15 Assassin plzkthx?

Fear the Backstab!
MrHat
Terracotta Army

Reply #78 on: July 10, 2006, 08:16:32 AM

I want to start over with something ranged.  I've died 3 times in a row to the Master Automaton boss before the labrynith in Act 1.  He stuns me for like 10 seconds, blows fire on me, then wails on me for something ridiculous like 500 damage.

What hasn't been taken yet? Oracle?
Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

Reply #79 on: July 10, 2006, 09:15:52 AM

Haven't heard much mention of the following:
Oracle (Storm/Spi)
Druid (Storm/Nat)
Summoner (Earth/Nat)
Avenger (Earth/Hunt)
Magician (Earth/Rog)
Soothsayer (Spi/Nat)
Warlock (Spi/Rog)

If you are playing one of those speak up!  tongue

As for the game I was going to create, I didn't do it.  I forgot how annoying it is that the disc is in the drive.  First of all my cdrom drive is old and not trustworthy and secondly I just dont like the idea of leaving it there for 10 hours.  I'll create an .iso and just mount it using daemon tonight, hopefully there is no bizarro protection shite on the disc I need to worry about? 

A nation consists of its laws. A nation does not consist of its situation at a given time. If an individual's morals are situational, then that individual is without morals. If a nation's laws are situational, that nation has no laws, and soon isn't a nation.
-William Gibson
Morfiend
Terracotta Army

wants a greif tittle

Reply #80 on: July 10, 2006, 10:26:05 AM

I am playing Thane now. Mostly Warfare, with a little in Storm for the damage buff, and later for the storm shields.

My friend is playing Druid, he is ripping shit up badly. He doesnt use very much nature. We just got to act3 normal. Ill let you know how our builds work out once we get to eipc.
Lum
Developers

Hellfire Games

Reply #81 on: July 10, 2006, 11:17:58 AM

As for the game I was going to create, I didn't do it.  I forgot how annoying it is that the disc is in the drive.  First of all my cdrom drive is old and not trustworthy and secondly I just dont like the idea of leaving it there for 10 hours.  I'll create an .iso and just mount it using daemon tonight, hopefully there is no bizarro protection shite on the disc I need to worry about? 

You can remove the CD after launching the game.
Velorath
Contributor

Reply #82 on: July 10, 2006, 11:24:56 AM

Messed around a bit in the first chapter of Legendary, up to about the 3rd waypoint.  Picked up a couple ok items.

Queen Zenobia's Spear

163 - 180 Damage
30% Piercing
Very Slow

29 Piercing Damage
30 Elemental Damage
29% Elemental Resistance
+19 Str
+19 Int
+18 Dex
+135 Health
+1 to all Hunting Mastery Skills

Req: Str 137, Dex 310

also,

Torment (looks like a sickle or something)

148 - 159 Damage
Average speed

+15% Damage
18 - 26 Piercing
18 - 25 Vitality
+19 Str
+22 Int
+23 Dex
+14% attack speed

req: Str 358, Dex 137
Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

Reply #83 on: July 10, 2006, 12:16:44 PM

You can remove the CD after launching the game.

No shit...   embarassed

A nation consists of its laws. A nation does not consist of its situation at a given time. If an individual's morals are situational, then that individual is without morals. If a nation's laws are situational, that nation has no laws, and soon isn't a nation.
-William Gibson
Dren
Terracotta Army

Reply #84 on: July 10, 2006, 01:33:05 PM

Summoner (Earth/Nat)
Avenger (Earth/Hunt)

Summoner is very good if you go complete Int/Dex and ignore playing a melee at all.  Use staffs for long range and drop firebombs in large groups to watch them fly.  I was blazing through content in the normal setting until I crashed and due to crashing before the patch, lost that character completely.  You basically have a ton of pets that you give firepower too and bomb everything from a distance.  Very powerful.

I'm working on an Avenger right now.  Quite weak, but I think I screwed up and went more melee with him.  I started building Str/Dex instead of Int/mana.  I also went with the bow instead of the spear.  I might change that tact so I can pick up a shield to stand up to the beating I get now.

However, I've now added that fire aura spell and that seems to help get mobs off me quicker.  I'm working on boosting that up more now.  The bow is just too slow although the pierce damage is nice.  Although, when you are up against a creature with decent pierce resistance, it takes forever to kill them since that is all you basically have.
Yoru

Reply #85 on: July 10, 2006, 11:32:21 PM

Got more stuff so far today. I'm going to have to create a mule or start dumping this epic stuff on people; almost 3 bags full of loot now.

Highlights: One more of those purple shields and another Ring of Gaia for the casters. Also, HEY VELORATH:

Battlemage's Bracers (Requires Dexterity: 137, Intelligence: 329)

115 Armor
+26 Intelligence
+140 Health
+20% Energy Regeneration
+53 Defensive Ability
+33% Attack Speed

Battlemage's Greaves (Required Dexterity: 137, Intelligence: 329)

115 Armor
+30 Intelligence
+140 Health
+20% Energy Regeneration
+52 Defensive Ability
+27% Movement

Alke (ring) (Requires level: 40) (have two of them!)

+33 Strength
+10% Strength
-20% Strength Requirement for all Weapons
+2 to Battle Rage

Bloodthirst the Glutton (shield) (Required Strength: 358)

42% Chance to block 228 damage
114 Damage
27% Pierce Resistance
48% Life Leech Resistance
+35% Life Leech
13% of Attack Damage converted to Health
25.0% Chance of 114 Life Leech Retaliation over 3.0 Seconds
+21 Strength
+56 Defensive Ability

Crystalline Greaves (Required Strength: 137, Dexterity: 319)

138 Armor
20% Lightning Resistance
10.0% Chance of 68 Cold Retaliation
+11% Movement
+2 to Reflection

Adept's Mantle (Required Dexterity: 131, Intelligence: 307)

84 Armor
8% Damage Resistance
37% Pierce Resistance
+30 Intelligence
+75 Health
+43% Energy Regeneration
5.0% Chance of -83% Energy Cost
« Last Edit: July 11, 2006, 01:40:40 AM by Yoru »
Dren
Terracotta Army

Reply #86 on: July 11, 2006, 06:13:42 AM

When are you guys playing?  I was online last night, but Dusematic was the only one in voice chat and he wouldn't answer.  Are you guys using a standard game name on the internet multiplayer game choice?
MrHat
Terracotta Army

Reply #87 on: July 11, 2006, 06:28:36 AM

Ok.

My Oracle is now L18 and done w/ Chapter one.  I've got a ridiculous amount of intelligence for that level and am currently taking items!
Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

Reply #88 on: July 11, 2006, 07:54:21 AM

When are you guys playing?  I was online last night, but Dusematic was the only one in voice chat and he wouldn't answer.  Are you guys using a standard game name on the internet multiplayer game choice?

Just look for a game called f13 through the standard Mplayer option.

-William Gibson
Dren
Terracotta Army

Reply #89 on: July 11, 2006, 08:30:04 AM

Just look for a game called f13 through the standard Mplayer option.

Ok, I looked for that but didn't see it.  I guess I can start it if it hasn't already been done next time.
Morfiend
Terracotta Army

wants a greif tittle

Reply #90 on: July 11, 2006, 09:39:26 AM

Is the F13 game usually running Epic mode?

So far I am about 1/3rd through act3 normal.
Strazos

Reply #91 on: July 11, 2006, 09:47:06 AM

Just got:

Thornwall (Required Strength: 140)

20% Chance to Block 70 Damage
35 Damage
7% Elemental Resistance
+16% Pierce Damage Retaliation
7-11 Piercing Retaliation
+16% Health Regeneration
+2 to Briar Ward

Yeah, that was my big blue item from the Telkine boss in Knossos. Yay me, for I don't use shields. Who wants it?

Fear the Backstab!
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #92 on: July 11, 2006, 09:47:52 AM

No one is ever on TS when I am.  Only just started, though.  This game gives me wood.

Edit: How about some no-job faggots getting on TS?!

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
Yoru

Reply #93 on: July 11, 2006, 11:02:09 AM

When I'm farming the end boss, I tend not to run it in hosted mode since the games last between 2-4 minutes, tops.

I'll try to start up a trading game in the early evening (PST).
Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

Reply #94 on: July 11, 2006, 11:14:03 AM

That'd be cool, I'll drop by around ~7pm PST and drop some lowbie/twink stuff that anyone is welcome to grab.

-William Gibson
Yoru

Reply #95 on: July 11, 2006, 06:40:01 PM

Trading game's up. I'll stick around in it for a while semi-afk. I'm also on TS, so if I seem to not be paying attention, yell at me there.
Strazos

Reply #96 on: July 11, 2006, 06:40:41 PM

I guess us people who do not yet have Epic access are SOL?

Fear the Backstab!
Yoru

Reply #97 on: July 11, 2006, 07:04:42 PM

Oops. I'll restart it.
Strazos

Reply #98 on: July 11, 2006, 07:14:03 PM

I'm not sure what the problem is....but I seem to get pretty rotten connections to F13 games. My ZoneAlarm shouldn't be getting in the way at all, so I dunno what it is.

Fear the Backstab!
Velorath
Contributor

Reply #99 on: July 12, 2006, 01:34:56 PM

Got more stuff so far today. I'm going to have to create a mule or start dumping this epic stuff on people; almost 3 bags full of loot now.

Highlights: One more of those purple shields and another Ring of Gaia for the casters. Also, HEY VELORATH:

That Battlemage stuff looks pretty nice.  I've been working nights lately, but I'm off tomorrow so if you work during the day I probably won't make it into any trading games before then.  Just finished up Chapter 1 of Legendary today.  I don't know how far you've gone in Legendary, but if you've just been doing Epic Typhon runs I can let you tag all the Chapter 1 waypoints you haven't gotten to.  Didn't pick up anything great so far.  Got two more or those Shield of the Korybantes like you got.  Also picked up:

Theogenes' Onslaught (1h axe)

136-143 Damage
Fast

10% Chance of +45% Damage
25-40 Bonus Damage
42% Pierce Resistance
46% Stun Resistance
50% Reduced Entrapment Duration
+51 Offensive Ability

Req: Str 286, Dex 137
Yoru

Reply #100 on: July 12, 2006, 01:52:48 PM

I'm about halfway to Megara on Legendary and endeavoring not to get my ass kicked at every turn. I generally get back from things around 8 - 9 PM Pacific lately unless it's an unusually light day, so I'll hit you up tomorrow or something.

I got another purple shield on Legendary (Leatherskin Shield or something, not exactly sure of the name), but that's about it. I'm hurting for a new bow and torso armor at this point.
CassandraR
Terracotta Army

Reply #101 on: July 12, 2006, 07:34:58 PM

I just bought the game last night. Made a bog standard warfare melee character to try out the game and everything. Like it a bunch so far. Just got up to Delphi.
Yoru

Reply #102 on: July 13, 2006, 12:37:18 AM

Couple more things. Got a spare pair of Hunter's Armguards for any aspiring bow-users, and replaced my Warden's Greaves, so anyone with Nature Mastery might want to pick those up.

Also got the Crystalline Armor chest piece and two new (mediocre) purple rings.

Still jonesing for a better bow and either the Hunter's set chestpiece or something better.
Zetleft
Terracotta Army

Reply #103 on: July 13, 2006, 11:07:58 AM

That Battlemage stuff looks pretty nice.  I've been working nights lately, but I'm off tomorrow so if you work during the day I probably won't make it into any trading games before then.  Just finished up Chapter 1 of Legendary today.  I don't know how far you've gone in Legendary, but if you've just been doing Epic Typhon runs I can let you tag all the Chapter 1 waypoints you haven't gotten to.  Didn't pick up anything great so far.  Got two more or those Shield of the Korybantes like you got.  Also picked up:

Theogenes' Onslaught (1h axe)

136-143 Damage
Fast

10% Chance of +45% Damage
25-40 Bonus Damage
42% Pierce Resistance
46% Stun Resistance
50% Reduced Entrapment Duration
+51 Offensive Ability

Req: Str 286, Dex 137

mmmm purple /drool
Strazos

Reply #104 on: July 13, 2006, 07:10:33 PM

Got a few lowbie items I could pass around if people wanted to get a game tonight.

Also, I could use Ramses/Rogue items if ya got 'em.

Fear the Backstab!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Titan Quest  |  Topic: Titan Quest Multiplayer Infoz  
Jump to: