Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 11:42:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: Useless Videos 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 191 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Useless Videos  (Read 1403262 times)
Kenrick
Terracotta Army

Reply #840 on: August 31, 2006, 08:38:51 AM

I see the tree quite clearly, smack dab in the middle of the frame.
Engels
Terracotta Army

inflicts shingles.

Reply #841 on: August 31, 2006, 08:50:06 AM

Must have been my light/contrast settings. Watching it again I do see some hanging ornaments.

I should get back to nature, too.  You know, like going to a shop for groceries instead of the computer.  Maybe a condo in the woods that doesn't even have a health club or restaurant attached.  Buy a car with only two cup holders or something. -Signe

I LIKE being bounced around by Tonkors. - Lantyssa

Babies shooting themselves in the head is the state bird of West Virginia. - schild
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #842 on: August 31, 2006, 09:22:38 AM

I got yer hanging ornaments right here! :P Yeah, that's me playing my (then newish) Gibson SG 61 reissue aka the best guitar in the world  :-D Sloppy and mistakes, I'm no guitar geek. Just an off-the-cuff improv when I realized I could make video on my Canon (which was also new, got it for xmas last year).
stray
Terracotta Army

has an iMac.

Reply #843 on: August 31, 2006, 10:01:22 AM

Is your SG a cherry red (like mine was), or the cooler brownish/maroon? I can't tell.
Valmorian
Terracotta Army

Reply #844 on: August 31, 2006, 10:06:06 AM

Valmorian, I could see an And One DS game turning out like this.

I was surprised at how many And One videos You Tube has.  Up until this point, I had a hard time finding ANYTHING from them.

The new album looks to be most excellent too.
WayAbvPar

Reply #845 on: September 01, 2006, 01:58:25 PM

Wow

And here I thought "Separate Ways" was the worst music video ever made. This rivals that awful unicorn thing VDL posted last year. It is mesmerizing...I wanted to turn it off, but I had to watch it to the end to see what else would happen.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #846 on: September 01, 2006, 04:09:43 PM

I love how one of the tags is "terrifying".
Krakrok
Terracotta Army

Reply #847 on: September 01, 2006, 07:38:14 PM

Engels
Terracotta Army

inflicts shingles.

Reply #848 on: September 01, 2006, 11:35:50 PM

Do not make me break out the Catalan folk dancing music. You really don't want to go there.

I should get back to nature, too.  You know, like going to a shop for groceries instead of the computer.  Maybe a condo in the woods that doesn't even have a health club or restaurant attached.  Buy a car with only two cup holders or something. -Signe

Babies shooting themselves in the head is the state bird of West Virginia. - schild
stray
Terracotta Army

has an iMac.

Reply #849 on: September 08, 2006, 08:04:35 AM

Strazos
Greetings from the Slave Coast

The World's Worst Game: Curry or Covid

Reply #850 on: September 08, 2006, 08:09:04 AM

Fear the Backstab!
"Plato said the virtuous man is at all times ready for a grammar snake attack." - we are lesion
"Hell is other people." -Sartre
bhodi

No lie.

Reply #851 on: September 08, 2006, 09:32:49 AM

Yep, that's totally wolf. It sounds like the same song as that flash animation that became his avatar, but what do I know... it could just be the melody.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2006, 09:34:53 AM by bhodi »
Dren
Terracotta Army

Reply #852 on: September 08, 2006, 11:11:15 AM

I would have reacted the same way.

Only with more Fabulous and Fanfare.
Lantyssa
Terracotta Army

Reply #853 on: September 08, 2006, 11:40:46 AM

Yep, that's totally wolf. It sounds like the same song as that flash animation that became his avatar, but what do I know... it could just be the melody.
It is.  It is a shame a lot of the subtle sounds are muddled by the quality of those.  I can't listen to them after finding a clean mp3 version.

Hahahaha!  I'm really good at this!
Tale
Terracotta Army

sıɥʇ ǝʞıן sʞןɐʇ

Reply #854 on: September 13, 2006, 09:29:45 PM

Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #855 on: September 14, 2006, 12:06:02 PM

A few warnings:
Safe for work, insofar as there is no nudity or violence
Contains The Sims 2
References Final Fantasy (negatively)
Chocobo song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh2TrTtl4-w

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #856 on: September 15, 2006, 01:07:34 PM

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
Issele
Terracotta Army

Reply #857 on: September 16, 2006, 11:05:33 AM

Engels
Terracotta Army

inflicts shingles.

Reply #858 on: September 17, 2006, 01:18:11 AM

Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #859 on: September 17, 2006, 02:21:52 AM

So just remember, the internet can be a very scary place if you're not prepared.  {How do you recommend they prepare?}  I don't know... Try going to your local middle school chess club, hand out crystal meth and guns.That might be good practice.

Classic.

"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."

-  Mark Twain
schild
Administrator

Reply #860 on: September 17, 2006, 05:38:29 AM

bhodi

No lie.

Reply #861 on: September 17, 2006, 08:32:40 AM

giving up the nuts

It's kinda funny, only becuase it reminds me of someone I know.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2006, 09:05:51 AM by bhodi »
koboshi
Contributor

Camping is a legitimate strategy.

Reply #862 on: September 17, 2006, 12:01:08 PM

-We must teach them Max!
Hey, where do you keep that gun?
-None of your damn business, Sam.
-Shall we dance?
-Lets!
schild
Administrator

Reply #863 on: September 17, 2006, 02:42:27 PM

Yea LisaNova! I watched that back when she posted it. I got a laugh.
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #864 on: September 18, 2006, 08:12:08 AM

RhyssaFireheart
Terracotta Army

Reply #865 on: September 20, 2006, 08:32:12 AM

Good morning, papa.

The black-haired "singer" appears to have an ongoing wardrobe malfunction.  Or as the guildmate that posted it said "that's not a mole that pops out."

Definitely NSFW, obviously.

HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #866 on: September 20, 2006, 08:41:12 AM

That's not a useless video. I can think of many uses for it.

Ok, just one.  :-D

SurfD
Terracotta Army

Reply #867 on: September 20, 2006, 08:42:56 AM

Darwinism is the Gateway Science.
Engels
Terracotta Army

inflicts shingles.

Reply #868 on: September 20, 2006, 08:44:10 AM

Good god, what glorious twaddle that Good morning papa video was! Love it!

Seriously, if a shadow of a nipple showing makes this NSFW, but not all but dry humping in what appears to be cellophane skirts, I think we're not only too puritan in this country, but our entire sense of what is actually erotic is fucked up too. My guess is that whatever country that was aired in, it didn't cause a ripple.

RhyssaFireheart
Terracotta Army

Reply #869 on: September 20, 2006, 08:53:15 AM

I just said it was NSFW, I didn't say what made it so.  But yeah, all the dry humping isn't the best either.  The other blonde "singer" really seems to like her mic stand.. a lot.  There was more than just a shadow of a nipple early on - she'd completely popped out.  Actually, it made the videop interesting in a weird way, just trying to watch for anything else to pop out.

American ideas about sexuality and morality are completely fucked up, I thought that common knowledge.  When women are practically treated as criminals for breast feeding in public (decency laws and all that), then you know this country has gone around the bend.

The guildmate that posted it said they were Russian, but I wouldn't know either way.  The song it self wasn't too bad though.

You men did hear the song, didn't you?  tongue

Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #870 on: September 20, 2006, 09:17:32 AM

Feminine toplessness is legal in NY wherever it's legal for men to also go topless. Just to reiterate something I always mention when it comes up. I try to do my part.

Of course, douchebag fratfuck grabfests like Woodstock 99 aren't helping matters. If a lady shares her girls, keep your hands to yourself and enjoy the view...unless she invites you :) And just shoot anyone carrying a 'show me your tits' sign. It's really for the best.
Engels
Terracotta Army

inflicts shingles.

Reply #871 on: September 20, 2006, 09:42:43 AM

Sorry Rhyssa, my comment about US prudishness wasn't directed at you. You wisely put the NSFW label on it, since indeed, within this country it definitely is NSFW. In most other countries where human sexuality is actually viewed as a ramification of, like, you know, being alive, it probably wouldn't be considered NSFW. The song was catchier than most radio drivel here, yes, but I think I'm glad I don't understand Russian.

Sky, you know, its funny;  I've been to a lot of Mediterranean beaches with tons and tons of topless women. At first there's the usual juvenile reaction, but after a while, you start to realise that breasts for the most part, are pretty unremarkable, unless they're attached to someone you actually dig for other reasons. Then teh boobeh is awesome.

But for those fratboys? They need to go to this training school NSFW :)

stray
Terracotta Army

has an iMac.

Reply #872 on: September 20, 2006, 04:16:20 PM

Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #873 on: September 20, 2006, 05:42:03 PM

Yes you do.

New album out Tuesday.   Who the hell was that guy dancing in the scenes where Al's in the black hoodie?  It's too grainy for me to see if it's anyone I should recognize or just a nameless person.

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet within your power.
Raging Turtle
Terracotta Army

Reply #874 on: September 20, 2006, 08:05:57 PM

Yes you do.

New album out Tuesday.   Who the hell was that guy dancing in the scenes where Al's in the black hoodie?  It's too grainy for me to see if it's anyone I should recognize or just a nameless person.

You mean Donny Osmand?  Pretty sure it's him, if that's the part you're talking about.  Noticed Seth Green in there as well, and a brief tribute to Star Wars Kid.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 191 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: Useless Videos  
Jump to: