Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 10:46:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Comics  |  Topic: Achewood. Again, people! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Achewood. Again, people!  (Read 90305 times)
Nonentity
Terracotta Army

2009 Demon's Souls Fantasy League Champion

Reply #210 on: January 16, 2009, 01:41:53 PM

Hi Non! I miss you. :(

Me too!  Heartbreak

After Warhammer asploded, we have drifted so far! That, and never calling to meet up with you guys at Blizzcon. Brutal!

There will be another game, I assure you! Another bonding opportunity!

EDIT: Back on the topic of Achewood, though, this back-and-forth sandwich shop thing Chris has been doing with the New Yorker writer is truly bizarre.

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/cartoonlounge/2009/01/the-duel-part-2-2.html

Chris' usage of the English language really is one of the major factors of his humor. I recently hung two of the framed strips in my room, and people just look confused when they read them. I get a perverse pleasure out of that.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2009, 01:47:32 PM by Nonentity »

But that Captain's salami tray was tight, yo. You plump for the roast pork loin, dogg?

[20:42:41] You are halted on the way to the netherworld by a dark spirit, demanding knowledge.
[20:42:41] The spirit touches you and you feel drained.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Comics  |  Topic: Achewood. Again, people!  
Jump to: