Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 04:24:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Sports / Fantasy Sports  |  Topic: NFL 2021: Long-hauler Edition 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: NFL 2021: Long-hauler Edition  (Read 32380 times)
Terracotta Army

You call it an accident. I call it justice.

Reply #140 on: December 21, 2021, 02:38:43 PM

Kind of hard to call that a competitive football game when the NFL allowed it to go on with over 20 players on both sides quarantined. A 2-day delay is not enough. Having to watch Nick Mullens try to Superman a team of 3rd stringers into a playoff spot is really fucking ridiculous.

I mean, it is basically preseason football at that point and hell, Cleveland almost pulled it off (shit officiating not withstanding). But not a lot can complain when the Broncos were forced to use a WR at QB last year... unfair sure, but I'd guess the NFL is just trying to avoid having to refund the ticket sales on games that forfeited.

Yeah, all of Dcember has been playoff football in the AFC. Wild. I wonder how long until someone actually clinches something1

I'd say division winners will clinch in game 16 or 17. I'm hoping that final game between Cin and Cleve is for the division or go home. How great would that be for the two bottom dwellers in a division with Baltimore and Pittsburgh playing for the North title. If that comes down to it, I am actually going to be rooting for Cincinnati because I feel I owe it to Burrow and what he did in 2019 at LSU.

Does any one know where the love of God goes...When the waves turn the minutes to hours? -G. Lightfoot
slog
Terracotta Army

Reply #141 on: January 02, 2022, 03:43:20 PM

Antonio Brown just quit the Bucks in outstanding fashion. Took his pad off on the sideline and walked out. Video below.

https://twitter.com/barstoolsports/status/1477736779923046413

Friends don't let Friends vote for Boomers
Cyrrex
Terracotta Army

Reply #142 on: January 03, 2022, 03:47:45 AM

That dude needs to spend some time in a padded room.

"...maybe if you cleaned the piss out of the sunny d bottles under your desks and returned em, you could upgrade you vid cards, fucken lusers.." - Grunk
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #143 on: January 03, 2022, 07:58:59 PM

That dude clearly has some mental problems, and is likely to end up causing some real violent headlines soon if he doesn't get help.

slog
Terracotta Army

Reply #144 on: January 04, 2022, 07:24:38 AM

That dude clearly has some mental problems, and is likely to end up causing some real violent headlines soon if he doesn't get help.

He will be Broke by 40, and I wouldn't be at all surprised if he's dead by 50.

Terracotta Army

Reply #145 on: January 04, 2022, 11:05:27 AM

Technically he is not even off the team yet...  why so serious?

Does any one know where the love of God goes...When the waves turn the minutes to hours? -G. Lightfoot
Rasix

I am the harbinger of your doom!

Reply #146 on: January 17, 2022, 10:02:03 PM

Kyler Murray with the dumbest play since the butt-fumble. Eee-fucking-gads. I know this season is weird, and he's been a bit banged up, but ever since losing Hopkins (and some games with), he's been, at best, mediocre. Is he just too short with too wimpy of an arm?

That game was just dreadful.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2022, 10:09:35 PM by Rasix »

-Rasix
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #147 on: January 18, 2022, 12:27:02 AM

At least they weren’t Dallas.
Terracotta Army

Reply #148 on: January 18, 2022, 05:05:21 AM

Other than the Bengals/Raiders and Dallas/49ers, the wildcard games were boring as hell. Got a feeling next week will be more of the same.

HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Reply #149 on: January 18, 2022, 01:31:04 PM

Wild card weekend really showed that there really shouldn't be 7 teams from each division in the playoffs. The Cardinals looked like total shit, though I can excuse that they were banged up. Kyler Murray looked like a kid against men - one would hope having Hopkins in the game and having playoff experience will mean he won't shit the bed so hard next year. However, Kingsbury's record as coach after the first 7 games is pretty terribad.

The Cowboys/49ers game was good, but holy shit, Mike McCarthy is just a terrible coach. 14 penalties, a number of which were pre-snap, avoidable penalties. And then that QB draw. What a dumb fucking playcall. Don't blame the ref, you know he's got to touch the ball to run another play, don't put yourself in a position where you are relying on the fucking ref to be fast enough to save your ass. And then for Dak Prescott to praise fans for throwing shit at the refs is just unacceptable. The Niners get Green Bay and I'm a bit worried about the Niners team - they do look good at times. However, they also look mediocre in the same game. No way they should have let Dallas get that close.

Also, LOL at Rapistberger's last game being blown out by a young QB.

Terracotta Army

Reply #150 on: January 18, 2022, 02:12:52 PM

If Bosa is not a go for the Packers, I can't see the 49ers being competitive. Jimmy G routinely shits the bed mid game every game... only by luck and the def bailing them out that they win those games. NFC though...it'll most likely be Brady/Rogers in the championship.

AFC should be a bit more exciting. Bills looked world beaters against a NE team that took a bad week to have their def fold. KC had their warm up game and now the fun begins. Still can't wrap my head around the Titans are the top seed... will see if Burreaux's voodoo magic holds up. I think the AFC has the best matchups next round. Personally, I want to a Bengals/Bills championship.

So help me god if the super bowl is a 49ers/Bengals....

Terracotta Army

Reply #151 on: January 22, 2022, 05:18:54 PM

FFS, Burreaux is special. Even getting thumped all game, still throws for more than 300 yards. Man blew out the college season in 2019 and just keeps looking amazing.

slog
Terracotta Army

Reply #152 on: January 22, 2022, 05:27:34 PM

FFS, Burreaux is special. Even getting thumped all game, still throws for more than 300 yards. Man blew out the college season in 2019 and just keeps looking amazing.

He's very special and Tannehill reminded the world why the Dolphins let him go.

Rasix

I am the harbinger of your doom!

Reply #153 on: January 22, 2022, 08:28:17 PM

Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?

-Rasix
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #154 on: January 22, 2022, 08:29:38 PM

awesome, for real
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Reply #155 on: January 22, 2022, 09:07:27 PM

Goddamn, Packers. Just somehow block up a punt so the dude in the middle doesn't run right up the fucking gut and block a punt. Holy... fucking... shit.

Also, fuck Aaron Rodgers. He throws 27 passes - 21 of them were targeted at either Aaron Jones or Davante Adams. Yes, those are the best players on the team, but after three quarters of that shit, most defenses will figure out how to cover them. Maybe, you know, throw to some of those other receivers, including the one you threw an almighty hissy fit to get the team to trade for. Just showed how much of a complete fucking tool belt he is, and he did it after their best defense in a decade showed up and kept the Niners to 6 goddamn points on offense.

Fucking blocked punt. Just fucking clownshoes.

Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #156 on: January 22, 2022, 09:52:39 PM

I almost feel bad for Throw Rogan.

Almost.

Tuned in, immediately get to watch cringey Ubisoft talking head offering her deepest sympathies to the families impacted by the Orlando shooting while flanked by a man in a giraffe suit and some sort of "horrifically garish neon costumes through the ages" exhibit or something.  We need to stop this fucking planet right now and sort some shit out. -Kail
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Sports / Fantasy Sports  |  Topic: NFL 2021: Long-hauler Edition  
Jump to: