Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 23, 2017, 05:28:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
Donate! | Subscribe! | Shop: Amazon

***DONATION DRIVE 2 HAS BEGUN:
CLICK HERE TO BURN MONEY***
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Marvel's Inhumans 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Marvel's Inhumans  (Read 1918 times)
jgsugden
Terracotta Army

Reply #35 on: September 22, 2017, 07:44:19 AM

As I understook it, this was a test intended to be a single season thing, unless widely popular.

I miss Good Eats.  *Sniff*
Mandella
Terracotta Army

Reply #36 on: September 22, 2017, 06:37:44 PM

As I understook it, this was a test intended to be a single season thing, unless widely popular.

Well it looks like the "complete series" phrase was misunderstood anyway. It was only meant to mean that the IMAX release was the start of the "complete series" to be continued on ABC.
jgsugden
Terracotta Army

Reply #37 on: September 30, 2017, 08:38:50 AM

It seems like that one season thing was mistaken anyways. They say they have plans for three seasons should the show last that long. As Disney forced Marvel to continue Agents of Shield for another season, they may force them to do Inhumans for two more seasons and see if they can fix the problems that are here. I will say that the first two episodes were not as bad as I expected based upon the reviews, but they were pretty darn bad.

HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Prevent all damage that would be dealt to you and other troops you control.

Reply #38 on: October 01, 2017, 01:08:40 AM

This show was DIRE. Fucking godawful, SyFy Flash Gordon fuckstupid. Poor decisions at every single turn from story choices to actor choices to direction and cinematography. This was Roger Corman bad.

jgsugden
Terracotta Army

Reply #39 on: October 01, 2017, 01:44:51 AM

Casting sucks with one excption. Effects are mostly insufficient, though Lockjaw was ok. Attilan sets are idiotic. I'll watch the rest to be a completionist,  but outside a faint hope that the rest of the series might be slightly better if not rushed like the Imax ones were... all I can say is that I am shocked Marvel let something this bad go to air.

Fordel
Terracotta Army

Reply #40 on: October 09, 2017, 11:06:27 PM

It really is a steaming pile.

There are like a thousand flaws with this show, but the one that keeps getting to me is how all the royal family keeps acting surprised when no one or nothing on earth acknowledges their secret nobility from there secret moonbase.  why so serious?

and the gate is like I TOO AM CAPABLE OF SPEECH
jgsugden
Terracotta Army

Reply #41 on: October 10, 2017, 09:06:09 AM

The third hour was much better, but still amongst the worst TV I've seen in a long while. Frankly, I'm shocked Marvel allowed it to air.

Fordel
Terracotta Army

Reply #42 on: October 22, 2017, 10:12:37 PM

If I understand the internal Marvel politics right, the Inhumans are the majority shareholders pet project and why they were originally on the movie list or whatever.

Im  guessing shitty TV show is a win as far as the movie branch is concerned.

and the gate is like I TOO AM CAPABLE OF SPEECH
satael
Terracotta Army

Reply #43 on: Today at 12:15:31 AM

If I understand the internal Marvel politics right, the Inhumans are the majority shareholders pet project and why they were originally on the movie list or whatever.

Im  guessing shitty TV show is a win as far as the movie branch is concerned.

it's the "wish we could do X-Men" project which was supposed to come out as a movie but when the movies were taken away from a certain person all he could do was push it as a tv-series instead... (or so the rumour goes)
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Marvel's Inhumans  
Jump to: