Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 26, 2017, 03:29:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
Donate! | Subscribe! | Shop: Amazon

***DONATION DRIVE 2 HAS BEGUN:
CLICK HERE TO BURN MONEY***
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Useless TV 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Useless TV  (Read 5529 times)
Goldenmean
Terracotta Army

Reply #105 on: May 05, 2017, 01:29:57 PM

When I think about things like that I think about DB Weiss' lack of credentials when he started on Game of Thrones and that I was the only person, I think, on Earth that read his freshman effort.

Minor thread necromancy just to comment that I absolutely loved Lucky Wander Boy, and somehow managed to avoid connecting that it was the same person show running Game of Thrones until like a week ago, and ever since I learned that have been mildly annoyed because it means that he'll probably never go back to writing books.
Teleku
Terracotta Army

http://tinyurl.com/d89qk7g

Reply #106 on: June 28, 2017, 12:38:37 PM

Maybe they'll have him finish the last Thrones book after Martin baconators himself 6 feet under.   awesome, for real

"My great-grandfather did not travel across four thousand miles of the Atlantic Ocean to see this nation overrun by immigrants.  He did it because he killed a man back in Ireland. That's the rumor."
-Stephen Colbert
Cyrrex
Terracotta Army

Reply #107 on: June 29, 2017, 12:32:29 AM

Rasix mentioned it earlier in the thread, but if you haven't watched Santa Clarita Diet, it is highly recommended.  Really funny.  Barrymore is good, and Timothy Olyphant is great.  Supporting cast, especially the kids, also great.

Never, ever assume someone that short and fat has their shit together. - Schild
calapine
Terracotta Army

Solely responsible for the thread on "The Condom Wall."

Reply #108 on: July 21, 2017, 12:44:31 PM

I am avoiding the GoT thread as I couldn't watch the episode yet, but here is:

Littlefinger recaps season 6 in five minutes

Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic!
Cyrrex
Terracotta Army

Reply #109 on: July 24, 2017, 03:23:20 AM

Need some ideas for some good situation comedy on Netflix.  Wife and I are getting to the end of a Modern Family run and looking to find something to replace it.  Suggestions?  Looking for something in a similar vein.

Never, ever assume someone that short and fat has their shit together. - Schild
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Useless TV  
Jump to: