Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 06:33:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Blood Bowl Bullshit  |  Topic: Season 8 Day 4, It's All Gonna Burn 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Season 8 Day 4, It's All Gonna Burn  (Read 19603 times)
IainC
Developers

Wargaming.net

on: January 07, 2014, 01:56:09 PM

Done with Day 3 at last and the delay was entirely due to me rather than to late scheduled matches. Day 4 is here at last and now most people should have recovered from Christmas overindulgence so we're back on the usual 9 day schedule again.

Here are the results from Day 3:

And here are the fixtures for day 4.

These matches should be played by Thursday 16th January.

The rankings currently look like this:

Stats from BBManager below the cut.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 01:58:44 PM by IainC »

- And in stranger Iains, even Death may die -

SerialForeigner Photography.
Modern Angel
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: January 07, 2014, 02:15:34 PM

Who's stabby? COME OUT STABBY! COME OUT TO PLAY!
avaia
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: January 07, 2014, 02:37:56 PM

Willisterman, when would you like to be infected?
Gruntle
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: January 07, 2014, 02:43:01 PM

Lamaros, looks like we've got the ever enviable 18 hours difference. So what's a good scheduling that could work for both of us?
Maybe sometime this Friday night in my time, Saturday noon/afternoon in yours?
Ingmar
Terracotta Army

Auto Assault Affectionado

Reply #4 on: January 07, 2014, 03:52:38 PM

Teleku: my Friday night your Saturday morning or my Saturday night your Sunday morning seem like they might be the best bet. Let me know what your schedule is like.

The Transcendent One: AH... THE ROGUE CONSTRUCT.
Nordom: Sense of closure: imminent.
lamaros
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: January 07, 2014, 03:56:34 PM

Lamaros, looks like we've got the ever enviable 18 hours difference. So what's a good scheduling that could work for both of us?
Maybe sometime this Friday night in my time, Saturday noon/afternoon in yours?

Aye that's probably the best bet. What works best for you? I would probably prefer early on in the day, or evening (noon my time or 6-7pm) if possible. I forget if the exact time difference is at the moment due to daylight saving.

If only this was yesterday, when I was home sick.
Gruntle
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: January 07, 2014, 04:07:06 PM

Aye that's probably the best bet. What works best for you? I would probably prefer early on in the day, or evening (noon my time or 6-7pm) if possible. I forget if the exact time difference is at the moment due to daylight saving.

Let's shoot for around noon yer time for yer saturday and see if that works out?
I think 6pm yer time would be midnight mine, but i've messed these calculations up before.
lamaros
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: January 07, 2014, 04:15:55 PM

Let's shoot for around noon yer time for yer saturday and see if that works out?
I think 6pm yer time would be midnight mine, but i've messed these calculations up before.

Ok cool. I'll loiter online then.
drogg
Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: January 07, 2014, 05:13:54 PM

10 hour difference, satael! my weekend might be a little hectic but let's see what we can muster.  will be around on steam when available.
stabby the mime
Terracotta Army

Reply #9 on: January 07, 2014, 05:19:50 PM

Who's stabby? COME OUT STABBY! COME OUT TO PLAY!

Aha! Someone else wants in on stabby's bucket of free SPP I see. Well, name your terms timezone and we'll see what I'll be bringing for dinner.

Also, what are Chaos Dwarves? Should I be worried at all?
rk47
Terracotta Army

The Patron Saint of Radicalthons

Reply #10 on: January 07, 2014, 06:46:38 PM

a bunch of old bearded men with mutated dicks

Colonel Sanders is back in my wallet
Modern Angel
Terracotta Army

Reply #11 on: January 07, 2014, 07:15:17 PM

Aha! Someone else wants in on stabby's bucket of free SPP I see. Well, name your terms timezone and we'll see what I'll be bringing for dinner.

Also, what are Chaos Dwarves? Should I be worried at all?

Dwarves with cool hats and some crippled fetishtaurs.

I'm Eastern US. I think I'm fairly open other than Mondays.
swiftblade
Terracotta Army

Reply #12 on: January 07, 2014, 10:07:08 PM

So Proudft, when are you free to play? The weekend?

You don't stop playing games when you get old, you get old when you stop playing games.
proudft
Terracotta Army

Reply #13 on: January 07, 2014, 11:25:11 PM

I'm GMT-8, weekdays are actually fine after 4 pm or so which is what, midnight for you?  Is that too late?
lamaros
Terracotta Army

Reply #14 on: January 08, 2014, 02:48:32 AM

Actually Gruntle maybe we can do a couple hors later than that? 2pm my time?
Darth Roxor
Terracotta Army

Reply #15 on: January 08, 2014, 03:48:38 AM

Yo Megrim, I should be available saturday, sunday and tuesday for pretty much the entirety of my gmt+1 days, so preferably just catch me idling on Steam then and we can pray.

We can also try squeezing one in on friday morning (my 9-10 am) or later in the afternoon, but I assume that time wouldn't quite suit you, right?

From the wake of Magellan to Magellan's wake.
Jaedar
Terracotta Army

Reply #16 on: January 08, 2014, 05:23:35 AM

So Ramaz, when you available? I should be available pretty much any time that's not in the middle of the night(standard european time) for the next week, except for saturday.

Gotta get some spp on mah stormvermin. Halfling blood must flow  DRILLING AND MANLINESS
« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 05:27:19 AM by Jaedar »
Ulysees
Terracotta Army

Reply #17 on: January 08, 2014, 07:11:28 AM

Probably going to have to be a weekend match for us Reborne and at the moment I don't have anything planned so will be around on Steam if you just hit me up when you are free we can get the game played.
satael
Terracotta Army

Reply #18 on: January 08, 2014, 08:52:46 AM

10 hour difference, satael! my weekend might be a little hectic but let's see what we can muster.  will be around on steam when available.

The same. If I'm on steam then I'm available to play.
Gruntle
Terracotta Army

Reply #19 on: January 08, 2014, 09:40:21 AM

I guess I can try to do that this friday night.
swiftblade
Terracotta Army

Reply #20 on: January 08, 2014, 09:44:26 AM

I'm GMT-8, weekdays are actually fine after 4 pm or so which is what, midnight for you?  Is that too late?

Yeah, I have a toddler, that's way too late :P

You don't stop playing games when you get old, you get old when you stop playing games.
lamaros
Terracotta Army

Reply #21 on: January 08, 2014, 01:16:21 PM

I guess I can try to do that this friday night.

Sorry to keep screwing about, but: probs going home sick this arvo and possibly off tomorrow. If tonight works for you 8pm your time? Currently 8:15 here
Gruntle
Terracotta Army

Reply #22 on: January 08, 2014, 02:28:46 PM

Sorry to keep screwing about, but: probs going home sick this arvo and possibly off tomorrow. If tonight works for you 8pm your time? Currently 8:15 here

Might be able to do before or after but 8p tonight is not good for me.
lamaros
Terracotta Army

Reply #23 on: January 08, 2014, 03:08:15 PM

Might be able to do before or after but 8p tonight is not good for me.

Well it looks like I'm heading home in the next hour, so from 6pm your time i should be online.
Teleku
Terracotta Army

https://i.imgur.com/mcj5kz7.png

Reply #24 on: January 08, 2014, 04:12:54 PM

Teleku: my Friday night your Saturday morning or my Saturday night your Sunday morning seem like they might be the best bet. Let me know what your schedule is like.
Well, I'm 9 hours ahead of you, so if you want to start a game at midnight, I may be able to get up by 9 on a Saturday morning, haha.  If your Saturday/Sunday day time and my evening won't work, then we can go ahead and try that (maybe Ill even force myself to get up at 8).

"My great-grandfather did not travel across four thousand miles of the Atlantic Ocean to see this nation overrun by immigrants.  He did it because he killed a man back in Ireland. That's the rumor."
-Stephen Colbert
Ingmar
Terracotta Army

Auto Assault Affectionado

Reply #25 on: January 08, 2014, 04:22:54 PM

Saturday mid-day for me would be fine for me, if you don't have some kind of crazy embassy party or whatever, yeah.

The Transcendent One: AH... THE ROGUE CONSTRUCT.
Nordom: Sense of closure: imminent.
Reborne
Terracotta Army

something something plays a shitload of Blood Bowl something something

Reply #26 on: January 08, 2014, 05:39:38 PM

Probably going to have to be a weekend match for us Reborne and at the moment I don't have anything planned so will be around on Steam if you just hit me up when you are free we can get the game played.
Sounds good.
My weekend is wide open at the moment and guessing from when you posted that, I'll look for you on my Sunday

"We apologise for the inconvenience" - God's Final Message to His Creation.
stabby the mime
Terracotta Army

Reply #27 on: January 08, 2014, 06:15:34 PM

Dwarves with cool hats and some crippled fetishtaurs.

I'm Eastern US. I think I'm fairly open other than Mondays.

Same timezone eh? Well this is mighty convenient.

That said, due to practical exams and being not quite sick enough to warrant missing them, I'm going to keep my next couple of evenings in bed, far away from numbers and any calculations ensuing from them. From Saturday on I'm wide open for a beating though, and if it hits weekdays again I should be good from 4pm-ish or so.

Feel free to pick a time that works for ya.
Gruntle
Terracotta Army

Reply #28 on: January 08, 2014, 07:18:46 PM

The Nifty Helmets took advantage of Lamaros's weakened state to post a 2-1 win though it was something of a close thing.

Given 510K in inducements, Lamaros took Morg who was a menace on the field. The stats don't do the game credit, since it was only luck that all the casaulties went our way.

A beastman named Mr. Small (the Minitaur) was killed. I managed to place him in a very stupid position with the ball when the timer ran out. Leefle Sneak should've gotten the kill, but the crowd did the actual work. He will not be missed.

Thanks to Lamaros who played when home sick and apologies for the cheap victory.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 11:47:27 PM by Gruntle »
lamaros
Terracotta Army

Reply #29 on: January 08, 2014, 10:19:58 PM

Not at all cheap, was well played by you. We're a couple of key turnovers, but my 1TTD was a lonnng shot.
Modern Angel
Terracotta Army

Reply #30 on: January 09, 2014, 08:36:37 AM

Same timezone eh? Well this is mighty convenient.

That said, due to practical exams and being not quite sick enough to warrant missing them, I'm going to keep my next couple of evenings in bed, far away from numbers and any calculations ensuing from them. From Saturday on I'm wide open for a beating though, and if it hits weekdays again I should be good from 4pm-ish or so.

Feel free to pick a time that works for ya.

Want to shoot for Saturday at 8pm? That's usually when the kid is in bed and I have a good chunk of time.
Ruvaldt
Terracotta Army

Goat Variations

Reply #31 on: January 09, 2014, 08:47:46 AM

Carnifex!

What time is good for you?  I'm available pretty much any evening.  The weekend is sketchy due to football playoffs, but I could possibly fit it in.

"For a long time now I have tried simply to write the best I can. Sometimes I have good luck and write better than I can." - Ernest Hemingway
Strazos
Greetings from the Slave Coast

The World's Worst Game: Curry or Covid

Reply #32 on: January 09, 2014, 06:53:02 PM

Wolven86 - Where do you live and when do you want to play this weekend?

Fear the Backstab!
"Plato said the virtuous man is at all times ready for a grammar snake attack." - we are lesion
"Hell is other people." -Sartre
stabby the mime
Terracotta Army

Reply #33 on: January 09, 2014, 07:53:36 PM

Want to shoot for Saturday at 8pm? That's usually when the kid is in bed and I have a good chunk of time.

Works for me.
Jaedar
Terracotta Army

Reply #34 on: January 10, 2014, 02:47:46 AM

Eldaec, where you at?
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Blood Bowl Bullshit  |  Topic: Season 8 Day 4, It's All Gonna Burn  
Jump to: