Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 14, 2018, 12:37:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
Donate! | Shop: Amazon
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: FF14: A Realm Reborn 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] Go Down Print
Author Topic: FF14: A Realm Reborn  (Read 109322 times)
RhyssaFireheart
Terracotta Army

Reply #910 on: August 10, 2018, 12:51:47 PM

How do you store all the equipment for so many high level jobs? Have they loosened on that in the last few years?

That's my struggle right now - inventory space.  I have a lot of gear sitting on my two retainers and my personal inventory is pretty full right now, too.  For now, I've been passing on gear that I don't have a class/job for (mainly warrior/monk/rogues atm) and a lot of stuff can be used by a type rather than being job specific - so WHM/AST/CNJ/SCH can all use the same gear more or less, so it makes it easy to keep and share.  The individual slots in the armor inventory go up to 35 for each slot but even with that I have trouble.  I basically just told myself that if it wasn't pink/green/blue and/or untradeable, then I was going to either sell it or convert it to materia if I could.  For classes leveling up, I'd either use what I had if I could, or buy gear.  *shrug*  There's no other way to do it, IMO.

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: FF14: A Realm Reborn  
Jump to: