Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 04:50:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Blood Bowl Bullshit  |  Topic: Season 7 Playoffs and Failoffs - First Round Matches Are Go! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Season 7 Playoffs and Failoffs - First Round Matches Are Go!  (Read 36843 times)
willisterman
Terracotta Army

Reply #35 on: May 05, 2013, 12:05:21 AM

Fildrigar, I'm BST, and it's a bank holiday Monday, so let me know if you want to get the game done today/tommorrow.  Otherwise I can do most evenings, apart from Thursday.
eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #36 on: May 05, 2013, 03:57:13 AM

Posting from the plane home, will sign up as soon as I get back.

"People will not assume that what they read on the internet is trustworthy or that it carries any particular ­assurance or accuracy" - Lord Leveson
"Hyperbole is a cancer" - Lakov Sanite
luckton
Terracotta Army

Reply #37 on: May 05, 2013, 03:58:14 AM

Posting from the plane home, will sign up as soon as I get back.

OMG, he's got an electronic device on an airplane!  DON'T CRASH!   ACK! why so serious?

"Those lights, combined with the polygamous Nazi mushrooms, will mess you up."

"Tuning me out doesn't magically change the design or implementation of said design. Though, that'd be neat if it did." -schild
Teleku
Terracotta Army

https://i.imgur.com/mcj5kz7.png

Reply #38 on: May 05, 2013, 07:13:20 AM

Well I'm Posting from the train I'm taking back home.  With $1.50 Czech beer and free WiFi.  I already signed up for the playoffs before I took off on vacation, since I was afraid of being that guy (who turned out to be Eldeac), so doesn't really matter.  But I felt I should just brag.  Fuck flying, this is so much nicer.

"My great-grandfather did not travel across four thousand miles of the Atlantic Ocean to see this nation overrun by immigrants.  He did it because he killed a man back in Ireland. That's the rumor."
-Stephen Colbert
luckton
Terracotta Army

Reply #39 on: May 05, 2013, 07:25:36 AM

Ok, Sheldon.

"Tuning me out doesn't magically change the design or implementation of said design. Though, that'd be neat if it did." -schild
z22
Terracotta Army

Reply #40 on: May 05, 2013, 09:11:48 AM

Swiftblade, we play in the GhettoBowl bracket. When would you like to play?  I'm in GMT-5, EST USA. Next week I can play any time on Monday, 7pm-10pm Tues/Thursday, Fri 11am-3pm. Sunday the 12th: 11am to 9pm. Assuming the games can be played this soon.

Based on your times it looks like Sunday will be the first I can make. 11am your time should hopefully be 4pm mine... I think.

Oopsie, I forgot about Mother's day. I have a brunch to go to so I can't play that Sunday afternoon. What other times will work for you? Sorry.
swiftblade
Terracotta Army

Reply #41 on: May 05, 2013, 09:14:36 AM

Swiftblade, we play in the GhettoBowl bracket. When would you like to play?  I'm in GMT-5, EST USA. Next week I can play any time on Monday, 7pm-10pm Tues/Thursday, Fri 11am-3pm. Sunday the 12th: 11am to 9pm. Assuming the games can be played this soon.

Based on your times it looks like Sunday will be the first I can make. 11am your time should hopefully be 4pm mine... I think.

Oopsie, I forgot about Mother's day. I have a brunch to go to so I can't play that Sunday afternoon. What other times will work for you? Sorry.

Essentially with the time zone differences it looks like weekends. I can do weekends or evenings, but I'm guessing evenings in the UK are no good to you?

You don't stop playing games when you get old, you get old when you stop playing games.
eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #42 on: May 05, 2013, 10:14:56 AM

Applied!

"People will not assume that what they read on the internet is trustworthy or that it carries any particular ­assurance or accuracy" - Lord Leveson
IainC
Developers

Wargaming.net

Reply #43 on: May 05, 2013, 11:33:39 AM

Playoffs are also ready to go.

Megrim, I won't be around after tonight until next Sunday, I'm CET, please let me know when is good for you - I can do unsociable hours with enough notice. On the off chance that you're around in the next ~6-7 hours we can play then otherwise it will be next Sunday or afterwards.

- And in stranger Iains, even Death may die -

SerialForeigner Photography.
luckton
Terracotta Army

Reply #44 on: May 05, 2013, 11:46:08 AM

Applied!

Excellent.  I'm off tomorrow and Tuesday.  Your rats can kick my ass then.   why so serious?

eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #45 on: May 05, 2013, 12:32:37 PM

I can probably do tomorrow morning my time (middle of the night for you) or Tuesday evening (your afternoon?). So guessing Tuesday is  best?

luckton
Terracotta Army

Reply #46 on: May 05, 2013, 12:41:27 PM

Looks like it.  I'll just ping you when I see you.   awesome, for real

Jasper
Terracotta Army

Reply #47 on: May 05, 2013, 01:27:18 PM

ChiefTripodBear, looks like we're up!  I think you're 6 hours after my PST?  If so, I can most easily be around Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday, perhaps around 6pm for you and midnight for me?
Llyse
Terracotta Army

Calvin and Hobbes are back to maul the fuck outta you.

Reply #48 on: May 05, 2013, 05:48:05 PM

ChiefTripodBear, looks like we're up!  I think you're 6 hours after my PST?  If so, I can most easily be around Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday, perhaps around 6pm for you and midnight for me?

The bear is GMT +10 so it's probably a lot more than 6 hours :D

R3dknight! I'll be away this weekend and kinda of busy but maybe I'll be able to fit in on a friend's computer if you're free
rk47
Terracotta Army

The Patron Saint of Radicalthons

Reply #49 on: May 05, 2013, 08:21:33 PM

weekend probably. i'm too tired to play on weekdays

Colonel Sanders is back in my wallet
Reborne
Terracotta Army

something something plays a shitload of Blood Bowl something something

Reply #50 on: May 05, 2013, 10:18:44 PM

Avaia

Looks like we're 16 hours apart (-6 to +10)

I'm busy tonight, Tuesday night and Friday Night.
Does my Wednesday night, Thursday night or weekend work for you or is this going to be awkward? (relatively speaking of course, my team is always awkward  swamp poop )

"We apologise for the inconvenience" - God's Final Message to His Creation.
Jasper
Terracotta Army

Reply #51 on: May 06, 2013, 03:20:05 AM

R3dknight! I'll be away this weekend and kinda of busy but maybe I'll be able to fit in on a friend's computer if you're free
Sure, if you like it's 18 hours ahead of PST; or 6 hours behind.  But you make a good point in that I was imprecise enough we could wind up on the wrong day!

So make that Monday, Tuesday, Thursday at 23:00 GMT-8, which is to say 17:00 GMT+10 the following days.
z22
Terracotta Army

Reply #52 on: May 06, 2013, 09:59:42 AM

Essentially with the time zone differences it looks like weekends. I can do weekends or evenings, but I'm guessing evenings in the UK are no good to you?

Depends on when you can start. I'm GMT-5 so I think, but am not sure, that I am 4 hours behind you?  I can play Thursday evening, but would have to start no later than ~11pm my time, 7pm yours? I can also play Friday during the day if that's possible for you. Let me know.
swiftblade
Terracotta Army

Reply #53 on: May 06, 2013, 12:38:10 PM

Depends on when you can start. I'm GMT-5 so I think, but am not sure, that I am 4 hours behind you?  I can play Thursday evening, but would have to start no later than ~11pm my time, 7pm yours? I can also play Friday during the day if that's possible for you. Let me know.

11pm your time is 4am mine, since I'm GMT. Friday I'll be at work, so back to weekend it seems.

P.S. I'm posting this at 20:40 if you want to check the timezone difference.

You don't stop playing games when you get old, you get old when you stop playing games.
swiftblade
Terracotta Army

Reply #54 on: May 06, 2013, 12:55:03 PM

Iain,

Have had a long chat with z22 on steam. Looks like neither of us can play whilst the other is awake/not at work/mothers day/etc until the weekend of 18th/19th May.

So, we've agreed that if you'll extend the deadline, we'll play then. If not, we're both happy with a coin toss to decide the winner since that's better than us both forfeiting.

Over to you.

IainC
Developers

Wargaming.net

Reply #55 on: May 06, 2013, 12:57:21 PM

I'll extend it to the 19th May as I know there are a few other people who are likely to have problems playing in time as well. Updated post.

- And in stranger Iains, even Death may die -

SerialForeigner Photography.
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #56 on: May 06, 2013, 02:59:32 PM

Thanks as I don't think Ulysses and I would even have a chance to do our game before this weekend.

Llyse
Terracotta Army

Calvin and Hobbes are back to maul the fuck outta you.

Reply #57 on: May 06, 2013, 03:53:46 PM

Awesome, so just in case how does late Friday night your time (GMT +1?) sound? I should be drunk and sleep deprived so you're in with a chance!
schpain
Terracotta Army

Reply #58 on: May 06, 2013, 03:55:40 PM

Sure, if you like it's 18 hours ahead of PST; or 6 hours behind.  But you make a good point in that I was imprecise enough we could wind up on the wrong day!

So make that Monday, Tuesday, Thursday at 23:00 GMT-8, which is to say 17:00 GMT+10 the following days.

Jasper - i get home from work 18:00 at the earliest, more likely 18:30, is that start time too late for you (midnight ish)?  can do the game tonight if you like (ie. in about 11 hours from this posting).

add me on steam - ChiefTripodBear (that's chief of all the bears, not chief of one tripod bear.)

*Should be working*
z22
Terracotta Army

Reply #59 on: May 06, 2013, 05:47:44 PM

I'll extend it to the 19th May as I know there are a few other people who are likely to have problems playing in time as well. Updated post.

You an orc among men!  Thanks!   Thumbs up!
Jasper
Terracotta Army

Reply #60 on: May 06, 2013, 06:00:34 PM

Jasper - i get home from work 18:00 at the earliest, more likely 18:30, is that start time too late for you (midnight ish)?  can do the game tonight if you like (ie. in about 11 hours from this posting).

add me on steam - ChiefTripodBear (that's chief of all the bears, not chief of one tripod bear.)
That works.  I'll look for you starting at midnight tonight PST, i.e. about 6 hours from now.
Ingmar
Terracotta Army

Auto Assault Affectionado

Reply #61 on: May 06, 2013, 09:53:02 PM

Teleku - I assume weekend is the best bet?

The Transcendent One: AH... THE ROGUE CONSTRUCT.
Nordom: Sense of closure: imminent.
Teleku
Terracotta Army

https://i.imgur.com/mcj5kz7.png

Reply #62 on: May 06, 2013, 11:49:38 PM

Yeah, time difference looks like it will be impossible otherwise.  I don't have any plans yet for Saturday/Sunday, so just message me on steam over the weekend when you're ready, and prepare to be pranced to death.

"My great-grandfather did not travel across four thousand miles of the Atlantic Ocean to see this nation overrun by immigrants.  He did it because he killed a man back in Ireland. That's the rumor."
-Stephen Colbert
Jasper
Terracotta Army

Reply #63 on: May 07, 2013, 03:27:25 AM

Understone Raiders 5 - Bring Back the Biff 0.

The dice and injuries went my way early, which snow balled into a numbers advantage.  Then it started to rain!  It was a hard matchup for the decimated Biff to begin with, and the dice heavily favored the Raiders to boot.
Ulysees
Terracotta Army

Reply #64 on: May 07, 2013, 04:02:37 AM

Haemish how is your Sunday looking 12-5-2013? I have a small window around 4pm my time Saturday which would be midday your time if my timezone cals are right but at the moment I am free pretty much anytime on Sunday except between 18:00 and 21:30 GMT+1 to play.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 04:35:16 AM by Ulysees »
luckton
Terracotta Army

Reply #65 on: May 07, 2013, 07:59:13 AM

Eld, my ISP is having a nationwide meltdown (CenturyLink).  Not sure if we'll be able to get our match in today.  Will try and ping you this weekend.  Posting from my cell.

HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #66 on: May 07, 2013, 09:43:19 AM

Haemish how is your Sunday looking 12-5-2013? I have a small window around 4pm my time Saturday which would be midday your time if my timezone cals are right but at the moment I am free pretty much anytime on Sunday except between 18:00 and 21:30 GMT+1 to play.

I'm 6 hours behind you. 4 pm Saturday would be 10 am my time, which is probably out for me. I'll likely be just waking up and walking the dogs. 21:30 your time is 3:30 pm my time. I would be available after that. Your 1800 is my noon - earliest I'm usually available on Sundays is 11:30 am (so 1730 your time) so it looks like after 4 pm my time (10 pm yours) might work best?

eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #67 on: May 07, 2013, 09:46:34 AM

Eld, my ISP is having a nationwide meltdown (CenturyLink).  Not sure if we'll be able to get our match in today.  Will try and ping you this weekend.  Posting from my cell.

NP, let me know when free, I'll be getting home fairly late - will check if you are online when I get back.

swiftblade
Terracotta Army

Reply #68 on: May 07, 2013, 12:25:45 PM

z22,

So, what day and time next weekend then?

drogg
Terracotta Army

Reply #69 on: May 07, 2013, 01:20:53 PM

ruvaaaldt.  hi! i'm home tonight, home thursday night, maybe can free up some time early friday night but out late.  find me on steam if you're around and ready for your comeuppance.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Blood Bowl Bullshit  |  Topic: Season 7 Playoffs and Failoffs - First Round Matches Are Go!  
Jump to: