Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 07:07:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Blood Bowl Bullshit  |  Topic: Season 7 Day 2: The Bloodening 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Season 7 Day 2: The Bloodening  (Read 34011 times)
lamaros
Terracotta Army

Reply #105 on: March 05, 2013, 04:12:28 AM

Oh, my troll suffered a fractured leg right before the match ended. Apothecary turned it into a fractured arm.

Sweeeet.. err.. I mean, I hope he gets well soon.
satael
Terracotta Army

Reply #106 on: March 05, 2013, 04:22:24 AM

The fun part was that I couldn't even get a K.O on the underworld team before turn 13. I managed to get 23 skulls and 11 pows with 121 dice while Ezrast got 9 skulls and 13 pows with 62 dice.
lamaros
Terracotta Army

Reply #107 on: March 05, 2013, 06:02:00 AM

Only Falc and Carnifex to go. Woo.
Falconeer
Terracotta Army

a polyamorous pansexual genderqueer born and living in the wrong country

Reply #108 on: March 06, 2013, 12:17:07 AM

We are gonna play tomorrow, or today if I get to cancel some real life stuff. Question is, did we get our match reset yet?

lamaros
Terracotta Army

Reply #109 on: March 06, 2013, 02:45:45 AM

We are gonna play tomorrow, or today if I get to cancel some real life stuff. Question is, did we get our match reset yet?

Looks reset to me.
Falconeer
Terracotta Army

a polyamorous pansexual genderqueer born and living in the wrong country

Reply #110 on: March 06, 2013, 04:02:10 PM

Ok. Game is scheduled for tomorrow, 5.30pm GMT, 12.30pm EST. Sorry for the delay everyone.

Jasper
Terracotta Army

Reply #111 on: March 06, 2013, 04:05:04 PM

Don't forget to sacrifice the appropriate animals this time, so that Nuffle may be appeased and permit your match to proceed without hitch!
Teleku
Terracotta Army

https://i.imgur.com/mcj5kz7.png

Reply #112 on: March 07, 2013, 03:00:03 AM

Nice!  Getting the next day started in time for the weekend would be great, since with my current time zone, weekends are the only time I can play with most of my match ups.

"My great-grandfather did not travel across four thousand miles of the Atlantic Ocean to see this nation overrun by immigrants.  He did it because he killed a man back in Ireland. That's the rumor."
-Stephen Colbert
carnifex27
Terracotta Army

Reply #113 on: March 07, 2013, 11:39:38 AM

Match played and the Crippler's take it 2-1.  The Crippler's received the first kick just a few squares away from the line of scrimmage and just as close to the sidelines.  After moving a few players around to protect the ball, one of my saurai flubbed a block causing a quick turn over and the ball still on the pitch.  Falc quickly managed to knock one of the Saurai protecting the ball down and move one of his str4 blitzers next to the ball, as well as getting four or five of his other amazons close behind her.  This led to what was likely the pivotal point in the match, when a mental mistake on my part caused me to get quite lucky.  I blitzed his str4 player away from the ball.....into his catcher with sidestep, who stepped right next to the ball. I knocked down the catcher, who fell onto the ball, causing it to fall into the hands of a sauraus, who caught it  Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?  A scrum developed around this saurus, who had already moved that turn, which eventually led to a few of the amazons pushed out of bounds.  This allowed me to get my ball carrying saurus up the pitch and in scoring position, where I stalled untill the last turn of the half. The refs must really like watching half a dozen amazons jump up and down vigorously, because they sure didn't notice the five or six fouls they pulled off throughout the game :)

Did I mention that the first kick off event changed the weather to sweltering heat?  It didn't matter much in the first round, but it made a big difference in the second.  The amazons received with both of us having 3-4 characters passed out from the heat, and eventually made a disgusting -3 throw under pressure to score on round 11.  The next kickoff saw 3 amazons passed out and my entire team ready to go.  The Bell Jar Utd.  put up a good defense, but the Crippler's managed to run in a round 15 gfi touchdown.  All told, the Crippler's walked away with no injuries and The Bell Jar Utd. had three(?) badly hurts, only one of which was caused by a block, the rest being caused by tackles.

edit: spelling is hard
« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 11:42:00 AM by carnifex27 »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Blood Bowl Bullshit  |  Topic: Season 7 Day 2: The Bloodening  
Jump to: