Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 10:25:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Blood Bowl Bullshit  |  Topic: Feeder League Masters II 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Feeder League Masters II  (Read 33673 times)
luckton
Terracotta Army

Reply #70 on: September 13, 2012, 08:49:57 AM

So...yeah, should we go ahead and play the next day or wait for Eld's approval?

"Those lights, combined with the polygamous Nazi mushrooms, will mess you up."

"Tuning me out doesn't magically change the design or implementation of said design. Though, that'd be neat if it did." -schild
eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #71 on: September 13, 2012, 06:14:24 PM

Just go ahead and play all the matches.

"People will not assume that what they read on the internet is trustworthy or that it carries any particular ­assurance or accuracy" - Lord Leveson
"Hyperbole is a cancer" - Lakov Sanite
Megrim
Terracotta Army

Whenever an opponent discards a card, Megrim deals 2 damage to that player.

Reply #72 on: September 13, 2012, 07:36:12 PM

So...yeah, should we go ahead and play the next day or wait for Eld's approval?

I'll be on online in a few hours - alternatively, my weekend is only 50% busy, so we could also find time then.

One must bow to offer aid to a fallen man - The Tao of Shinsei.
lamaros
Terracotta Army

Reply #73 on: September 14, 2012, 08:56:46 PM

The Emperors met the Immortals and Blood Bowl did ensue.

It was a game for the ages, if you are an Immortals fan, with some well chosen blocks and friendly dice rolls giving them an early advantage on the pitch, clearing the niggling human players, while the Human Ogre, already up against it with two of his blitzers missing through injury, rolling a succession of bonehead rolls and failing to get much traction.

Even with a nice early blitz for the Humans these disadvantages began to wear them down, and when they failed to regain some KOs after the half and went in with only 6 players up against the Nurgle 11 it was all over. Soon the humans were down to four, all laying on their backs. They stayed down, not wanting to risk further injury, and the last few turns of the game were played out quickly for a 2 - 0 win to the Nurgle.

Marcus Aurelius was killed, but his shambling corpse was later seen celebrating in the Nurgle rooms.
Llyse
Terracotta Army

Calvin and Hobbes are back to maul the fuck outta you.

Reply #74 on: October 21, 2012, 05:08:32 AM

Comstar, I'll try to play you later this week?
eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #75 on: October 21, 2012, 09:36:22 AM

We seem to be terrible at this, will try to tag my match with Ingmar on the end of our S6 match.

"People will not assume that what they read on the internet is trustworthy or that it carries any particular ­assurance or accuracy" - Lord Leveson
Ingmar
Terracotta Army

Auto Assault Affectionado

Reply #76 on: October 21, 2012, 08:14:46 PM

Sounds like a plan.

The Transcendent One: AH... THE ROGUE CONSTRUCT.
Nordom: Sense of closure: imminent.
eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #77 on: October 28, 2012, 10:22:37 AM

Going Forth - 1
Nerve Damage - 1

Two halves of all-defence-all-the-time, each ending with an offensive overstretch and a turnover TD.

6 matches left, play some damn blood bowl!

eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #78 on: October 29, 2012, 10:07:57 AM

Any word on frobozz second round of matches?

Comstar
Terracotta Army

Reply #79 on: November 11, 2012, 04:38:43 AM

I played my match -Pro Elves vs Pro Elves ended in a somewhat predictable 3-3 draw.

What gutted me was that my star +1 AG/Block/Leap/Dodge/Shadowing Star Catcher was killed and the +1MV/Sprint catcher got -1MV.

Defending the Galaxy, from the Scum of the Universe, with nothing but a flashlight and a tshirt. We need tanks Boo, lots of tanks!
eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #80 on: November 11, 2012, 03:14:51 PM

3rd draw from 3 in Frobozzz...

lamaros
Terracotta Army

Reply #81 on: December 26, 2012, 03:12:34 PM

Now Season 7 is done, shall we finish this?
Llyse
Terracotta Army

Reply #82 on: December 26, 2012, 04:14:45 PM

I'll start pestering Megrim to pester Luckton...  Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?
lamaros
Terracotta Army

Reply #83 on: February 17, 2013, 05:46:19 PM

Default win for me IMO.
eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #84 on: February 19, 2013, 11:53:05 AM

Ruvaldt, my lizards can rip your presidents limb from limb any time Friday night, Saturday, or Sunday morning (all GMT). Whatever works.

Ruvaldt
Terracotta Army

Goat Variations

Reply #85 on: February 19, 2013, 12:15:14 PM

Sadly, it is my Emperors who are in the Master's tourney, and a lot of  the talent that won them two crowns has been killed or severely injured so you might just deliver on that threat.  It sounds like fun though.  I'll figure out a good time in a day or two.

Hmmm...maybe I should move the Presidents over to the Feeder League...

"For a long time now I have tried simply to write the best I can. Sometimes I have good luck and write better than I can." - Ernest Hemingway
lamaros
Terracotta Army

Reply #86 on: February 19, 2013, 01:21:59 PM

Ready when you are Ingmar! Preview for the season 7 game.
Ingmar
Terracotta Army

Reply #87 on: February 19, 2013, 01:48:39 PM

I will keep an eye out, although I'm not sure me playing Khemri is a preview of anything but maximum derp.  why so serious?

Actually maybe that means it will be a good preview of my amazing Necromantic talents.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 02:21:22 PM by Ingmar »

lamaros
Terracotta Army

Reply #88 on: February 19, 2013, 11:58:58 PM

Preview of my amazing claw talents imo.
eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #89 on: February 27, 2013, 12:09:29 AM

Ruvaldt, given the emperors spent last weekend cowering in fear, Nerve Damage are getting irritable. I can only throw so many elves into the tank to keep them under control.

Friday evening or Saturday morning my time are both good, probably some other times as well, what works for you?

Ruvaldt
Terracotta Army

Goat Variations

Reply #90 on: February 27, 2013, 05:58:06 AM

I drank a lot and forgot all about that last weekend.  All of Saturday and Sunday are free for me.

"For a long time now I have tried simply to write the best I can. Sometimes I have good luck and write better than I can." - Ernest Hemingway
eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #91 on: March 02, 2013, 10:54:05 AM

Nerve Damage - 0
Emperors of the Pitch - 1

Punishing game for the Emporers. Commodus the 85sp catcher gets a broken collar bone, and some other guy is dead.

Emperors score the first on turn 5ish after a fairly normal brawl. But the lizards fail to make a break in their drive thanks to some terrible pick up dice (and awful play by their terrible coach).

Second half it seems like Nerve Damage will pick up the draw they need with a two die block and followed by unopposed pick up. So naturally double skulls.

The emperors qualify with this result, Nerve Damage are waiting on the Immortals v Going Forth match.

eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #92 on: March 02, 2013, 10:57:52 AM

4 matches left - lets do this.

Ruvaldt
Terracotta Army

Goat Variations

Reply #93 on: March 02, 2013, 11:41:04 AM

Emperors are pretty crippled at this point.  Most of the players that won them the D&M tourney and the last Master's are dead or suffering from career breaking injuries.  The next round is going to be brutal.  On the up side, I shed a lot of TV and I'll probably be getting rid of a lineman to replace the retired Commodus so there is a silver lining.

lamaros
Terracotta Army

Reply #94 on: March 15, 2013, 12:05:30 AM

If you're still up and have the inclination we can play this now Ingmar.
lamaros
Terracotta Army

Reply #95 on: March 16, 2013, 04:18:19 PM

If you're still up and have the inclination we can play this now Ingmar.

For the next 4 hours or so.
lamaros
Terracotta Army

Reply #96 on: March 16, 2013, 06:01:00 PM

Going Forth By Day did come up against the Lesser Immortals, and a Blood Bowl match was had.

It was a pretty tight contest for the most part with neither side able to get a clear advantage. I got an early enemy player off injured and thought it would give me the edge I needed, but I failed to make any of my follow up strikes and was soon bogged down in a wrestle, where Ingmar's guard advantage came to the fore.

I took a 1-0 lead into the half and felt pretty solid, knowing that a draw was the worst I could probably face given the Khemri's inability to score fast.

The second kicked off and it was bashed forth a bit more, before a ballsy run down towards the endzone looked likely to get Ingmar the score. I made a clutch dodge with my warrior though, knocking the ball loose from the brave thrower's hands. It looked likely that I could bore it out for a win at that point, before some magic play from the thrower changed things, dodging loose then jumping back in to pick up the ball in pouring rain, before dodging free again.

He wasn't safe though, and I got a block in on him again and spilled the ball, but fend stopped the follow up and the thrower pushed for MVP on his turn when a 1d block cleared my player, before he picked the ball up again and crawled over the line.

I had three turns to score again and was lucky enough to do so, both sides taking some risky choices but mine came off while Ingmar's were less lucky. The match ended 2-1 to the Nurgle, but they have a guard goat out for the next match.

« Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 06:08:01 PM by lamaros »
Ingmar
Terracotta Army

Reply #97 on: March 16, 2013, 07:29:51 PM

I figured it was over when the rain started. Little did I know that Thro-Ra was wearing stickem.

eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #98 on: March 17, 2013, 03:57:43 AM

Lesser Immortals (champions) and Emperors of the Pitch (runners up) qualify from Skara Brae.

Frobozz people, play some matches, tia.

eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #99 on: March 25, 2013, 04:20:35 AM

Not enough blood bowl going on here.

Should we just disqualify Frobozz conference for being terrible?

lamaros
Terracotta Army

Reply #100 on: March 25, 2013, 05:02:52 AM

Aye.
Llyse
Terracotta Army

Reply #101 on: March 25, 2013, 07:49:12 AM

Aye.

WHAT NO

I'll play megrim.

screw Megrim and Luckton's match. it's ON!
eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #102 on: April 07, 2013, 02:28:49 AM

Going to give this till the end of s7 day 7 then call a halt and move on.

That will mean everyone's had about 10 months to play their matches.

Megrim
Terracotta Army

Whenever an opponent discards a card, Megrim deals 2 damage to that player.

Reply #103 on: April 08, 2013, 06:22:02 AM

Blackrock & Roll v Wormfeed now playing!

One must bow to offer aid to a fallen man - The Tao of Shinsei.
Llyse
Terracotta Army

Reply #104 on: April 08, 2013, 07:11:00 AM

Blackrock & Roll v Wormfeed now playing!

fark yessss
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Blood Bowl Bullshit  |  Topic: Feeder League Masters II  
Jump to: