Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 04:21:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Star Wars: The Old Republic  |  Topic: Noob questions 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Noob questions  (Read 208067 times)
Zetor
Terracotta Army

Reply #770 on: February 21, 2013, 10:43:28 PM

Yep, scoundrel/operative healing is a massive PITA until 30, then it becomes very easy and effective. After 40, you basically become a WOW resto druid (with fewer buttons). It's definitely one of the classes that are not balanced for 'one-bracket' 10-49 pvp...

Raguel
Terracotta Army

Reply #771 on: February 22, 2013, 07:07:10 PM

After almost a week of 50 pvp I think, as a team, it's about the same as I experienced sub 50. The main difference is my contribution. Only in huttball do I really contribute to a win/loss and that's mainly cuz of stealth/resilience/force speed, and I hate huttball. I felt at the top of the foodchain around level 40 or so on my shadow, now it's rare that I can beat anyone 1 vs 1. If only there was a tank class with burst damage.  why so serious?  Speaking of which I have a vanguard that needs some leveling.

I am getting geared though, even if I do stink. I have 4 pieces of WH and I think I have about 1k comms I'm saving for saber. Next time I think I'll buy the most expensive pieces first, since they seem to have the most +expertise change.

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Star Wars: The Old Republic  |  Topic: Noob questions  
Jump to: