Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 26, 2020, 03:14:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Path of Exile 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Path of Exile  (Read 241871 times)
Rasix

I am the harbinger of your doom!

Reply #1610 on: July 15, 2020, 01:07:32 PM

BV just feels too awkward to play. Gave up on it.

Block boy hit 93. Trying to craft a bleed/block staff to try that. I've yet to actually hit the "60% chance to do 100% more damage" craft with seeds. Feels like I need to go back to fossil crafting and hope I can isolate the mod. That'll be fun...

Tier 3 wild seeds are fucking brutal. Glad I leveled before taking those on.

-Rasix
Draegan
Terracotta Army

Reply #1611 on: July 16, 2020, 07:43:05 AM

Yeah BV is shitty to play.

My chaosslinger is messing around with white maps right now just completing the Atlas. I can already see single target issues but the gameplay is smooth.

Mathil was playing a big dick Sunder build. I was messing around with Sunder a week or two after league start and it felt fun. Seems like he made it work with a good explodey chest.
Rasix

Reply #1612 on: July 18, 2020, 02:27:56 PM

Got a Bottled Faith drop off my first Cortex kill. Only died once. It's beneficial in that fight to just be tanky as all hell. The dps requirements aren't bad.

Now do I sell it or make a build around it? I don't currently have a crit based character. Hmmm.

-Rasix
Draegan
Terracotta Army

Reply #1613 on: July 20, 2020, 09:11:32 AM

I saw an expensive RF/Exploding Chestpiece/Ash build the other day. Looked fun.
Rasix

Reply #1614 on: August 06, 2020, 03:11:41 PM

Finally hit 24 challenges for the cloak. I don't think I can hit 36, however. There's around 4 that I simply will not be able to do and a few more that would either be too long, too expensive, or just too difficult.

Leveling past 95 is just too awful. I suppose I could buy a bunch of tier 15 beachheads, but I really don't have the currency for that. It's not dying (my gladiator is really tanky), it's having to play extremely risk adverse and just how little exp you gain per hour even in juiced tier 16 maps.

I may be (close to) done. The amount of seeds I seemingly need to farm to change my current builds is just a bit too staggering. I used most of my remove/add resist crafts trying to get rid of shitty suffixes. I'm doing OK with gearing up a bladeblast assassin, but anytime I spend on that character is a time not getting the proper level of seeds farmed.  Ohhhhh, I see. I kind of want to see what this character can do at 90. The damage/playstyle is interesting and very fast paced as opposed to my gladiator.

-Rasix
Draegan
Terracotta Army

Reply #1615 on: August 08, 2020, 09:48:22 AM

I was done a week ago. Just bored.

Been playing Last Epoch the last few days.
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Path of Exile  
Jump to: