Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 04:20:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Star Wars: The Old Republic  |  Topic: *ATTN* Actually, do erase the beta client. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: *ATTN* Actually, do erase the beta client.  (Read 20517 times)
murdoc
Terracotta Army

Reply #70 on: December 05, 2011, 02:27:18 PM

27 gig? Mine's still only 18.5.

Yeah, that number confused me too. That last install was under 20gb and now it's almost 30?

I am guessing hi-res textures like Furiously.

Hi everyone, we just updated the original post. The correct directory has been confirmed and you need 27GB of free space total, but your actual game client file will be smaller.

I was hoping for hi-res textures.

Have you tried the internet? It's made out of millions of people missing the point of everything and then getting angry about it
Tannhauser
Terracotta Army

Reply #71 on: December 05, 2011, 03:13:03 PM

Sweet, I've only done the beta the last two weeks so my client is up to date.  That means I can rock out with my saber out when early start happens!
luckton
Terracotta Army

Reply #72 on: December 05, 2011, 04:32:25 PM

And one more update...

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=11790595#edit11790595

Quote from: Puckss

The redunent files are just that right? If you dont need the space one can just leave them without issue I assume?
Correct. If you don't mind the hefty size, you can leave it as is without issue.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=11790880#edit11790880

Quote from: Fenix
36 GB, but that doesn't bother me right now.

If I can play till I get my copy, I'll reinstall with a hard copy and remove any redundancy then.
Yes, this is also an option. Installing from a hard copy will definitely be faster than downloading.

"Those lights, combined with the polygamous Nazi mushrooms, will mess you up."

"Tuning me out doesn't magically change the design or implementation of said design. Though, that'd be neat if it did." -schild
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Star Wars: The Old Republic  |  Topic: *ATTN* Actually, do erase the beta client.  
Jump to: