Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:56:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Comics  |  Topic: Heeeeeeere's Spidey. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Heeeeeeere's Spidey.  (Read 53508 times)
Minvaren
Terracotta Army

on: August 03, 2011, 01:32:09 PM

Apparently Peter Parker got killed off in some storyline a couple months ago by the Green Goblin.  So we need a new one!

All of you folks who have been crying about diversity in comics had better be all over this! Marvel has revealed that the new Ultimate Spider-man will be Hispanic/African-American teenager Miles Morales.

At least they're sticking with the alliteration of Peter Parker...  But then the Daily Mail chimed in with this tidbit...

But another surprise could be in the pipeline after his creators said that in the future they would not rule out making him gay.

In Soviet Russia, YOU will make Spiderman gay!   Ohhhhh, I see.

"There are many things of which a wise man might wish to remain ignorant." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
luckton
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: August 03, 2011, 01:34:46 PM

"Those lights, combined with the polygamous Nazi mushrooms, will mess you up."

"Tuning me out doesn't magically change the design or implementation of said design. Though, that'd be neat if it did." -schild
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #2 on: August 03, 2011, 01:41:07 PM

Political correctness run amok. Kill off whitey. Replace with multiculti. As a white person who has read and loved Spiderman my whole life, I am out. Will no longer buy Spiderman or Marvel.

They could easily have created a new black/hispanic hero if they wanted to but this guy Alonso changing a cultural icon is a FU to white Americans. This is a FU moment to white people.

The proper response of all all white people in America is to boycott Marvel comics. Marvel said FU to white people. So we say to Marvel FU back.

Go DC!

Comedy GOLD, Jerry!

Tuned in, immediately get to watch cringey Ubisoft talking head offering her deepest sympathies to the families impacted by the Orlando shooting while flanked by a man in a giraffe suit and some sort of "horrifically garish neon costumes through the ages" exhibit or something.  We need to stop this fucking planet right now and sort some shit out. -Kail
Kitsune
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: August 03, 2011, 01:44:46 PM

I'm going to have to stop reading Spider-Man in protest!

Wait, what's that?  Ultimate Spider-Man?  Oh.  Someone was still reading that?  Why?
Khaldun
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: August 03, 2011, 02:09:14 PM

Plus, geejus fuck, this is not a new thing. Tony Stark was replaced in the comics many years ago for a very LONG time by James Rhodes. Hal Jordan was replaced for a long time by John Stewart. This is a common comic-book trope: refresh a book by sidelining the 'normal' alter-ego, and make the new guy/gal represent some kind of diversity. Then later on you can get a nostalgic continuity-fetishist like Geoff Johns to come along and bring the old (always white) guy back, and if it's Johns, he'll almost certainly want to go ahead and kill/dismember the new black/Asian/gay/woman replacement. Frankly if you're a racist this is a storytelling trend that ought to please rather than anger you: the "normal" version is the standard white guy, the "variant" is non-white, and the variant always gives way to the white norm sooner or later.

The Ultimate line was doomed as a storytelling platform once it began to acquire its own continuity and history. Sooner or later they'll find a way to bring Peter Parker back through cloning/magic/dimensional travel because now even the Ultimate line has its own "nostalgia" effects taking hold despite its supposed "realism".
Soln
Terracotta Army

the opportunity for evil is just delicious

Reply #5 on: August 03, 2011, 02:54:49 PM

and while we all wanted to probably forget, what about Ben -- clone of Peter?  That was canon wasn't it?   Jeebus that lost me.
Velorath
Contributor

Reply #6 on: August 03, 2011, 03:05:15 PM

Apparently Peter Parker got killed off in some storyline a couple months ago by the Green Goblin.  So we need a new one!

All of you folks who have been crying about diversity in comics had better be all over this! Marvel has revealed that the new Ultimate Spider-man will be Hispanic/African-American teenager Miles Morales.

At least they're sticking with the alliteration of Peter Parker...  But then the Daily Mail chimed in with this tidbit...

But another surprise could be in the pipeline after his creators said that in the future they would not rule out making him gay.

In Soviet Russia, YOU will make Spiderman gay!   Ohhhhh, I see.

I like how the Daily Mail article there makes this seem like big news until it gets to the very last couple of lines and explains that this is part of the Ultimate line which is complete separate from the normal Marvel Universe.
Margalis
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: August 03, 2011, 03:37:22 PM

How many super heroes haven't quit / died / been sent to the negative zone / future / past and been replaced by their friend / enemy / son etc?

Anyone who claims that this puts them off of comics isn't terribly familiar with comics in the first place.

vampirehipi23: I would enjoy a book written by a monkey and turned into a movie rather than this.
Teleku
Terracotta Army

https://i.imgur.com/mcj5kz7.png

Reply #8 on: August 03, 2011, 03:45:28 PM

I'm impressed about how hard Marvel is working to skull fuck the Ultimate universe into the ground.  I use to enjoy the line of comics.  They were a lot better to read anything coming out of the main universe.  And it allowed them to skip over and strain out the worst parts of Marvel coninutiy.  Then they started bringing those worst parts in for the fuck of it (clone saga..).  Then things started getting stupid across all the lines.  

And then they had Ultimatum.  Ye gods.

And now I see them getting even more retarded with killing Spiderman and some other main characters in his universe.  Fuck marvel up its stupid ass.

"My great-grandfather did not travel across four thousand miles of the Atlantic Ocean to see this nation overrun by immigrants.  He did it because he killed a man back in Ireland. That's the rumor."
-Stephen Colbert
Khaldun
Terracotta Army

Reply #9 on: August 03, 2011, 04:11:31 PM

I think using the Ultimate line to genuinely kill characters is fine. It has to fit with the overall storytelling and have a point beyond Jeph Loeb-asshole-shockvalue of being all 'mature' and shit.
Teleku
Terracotta Army

https://i.imgur.com/mcj5kz7.png

Reply #10 on: August 04, 2011, 10:38:32 AM

I think using the Ultimate line to genuinely kill characters is fine. It has to fit with the overall storytelling and have a point beyond Jeph Loeb-asshole-shockvalue of being all 'mature' and shit.
Eh, sort of.  The original point of the Ultimate universe was to create a place where they could sort of freeze frame in time the characters we know and love, have them go through adventures, and not have to deal with the decades of bullshit built up behind them.  They didn't want the characters to age or anything from the time they started them in the Ultimate universe.  I thought it was a nice idea, and it worked well for the first few years.  Then they started just fucking things over.

Having said that, your right, I wouldn't mind them killing off a character or two as long as it worked in context of a great story.  But all we got was the aforementioned Jeph Loeb-asshole-shockvalue.

"My great-grandfather did not travel across four thousand miles of the Atlantic Ocean to see this nation overrun by immigrants.  He did it because he killed a man back in Ireland. That's the rumor."
-Stephen Colbert
DLRiley
Terracotta Army

Reply #11 on: August 04, 2011, 06:15:20 PM

Yep, whats going to get me to spend money on comics again is a black gay spiderman.

Marvel you have to one up DC yar!
Velorath
Contributor

Reply #12 on: August 06, 2011, 03:12:41 AM

Tony Stark was replaced in the comics many years ago for a very LONG time by James Rhodes. Hal Jordan was replaced for a long time by John Stewart. This is a common comic-book trope: refresh a book by sidelining the 'normal' alter-ego, and make the new guy/gal represent some kind of diversity. Then later on you can get a nostalgic continuity-fetishist like Geoff Johns to come along and bring the old (always white) guy back, and if it's Johns, he'll almost certainly want to go ahead and kill/dismember the new black/Asian/gay/woman replacement.

What?  I can't say I've read everything Johns has written, but he's pretty much never struck me as somebody who kills off replacement characters for no reason.  All of Hal Jordan's replacements (Guy, John, and Kyle) are all alive and well and play prominent roles in the Green Lantern books.  JSA, especially towards the end of his run was all about celebrating Legacy heroes.  He was also co-writer on 52, where the Question was killed off and replaced by Rene Montoya, and Jason Rusch (Firestorn) had a decent sized part in both the Blackest Night and Brightest Day storylines.
Malakili
Terracotta Army

Reply #13 on: August 06, 2011, 04:35:16 AM

Political correctness run amok. Kill off whitey. Replace with multiculti. As a white person who has read and loved Spiderman my whole life, I am out. Will no longer buy Spiderman or Marvel.

They could easily have created a new black/hispanic hero if they wanted to but this guy Alonso changing a cultural icon is a FU to white Americans. This is a FU moment to white people.

The proper response of all all white people in America is to boycott Marvel comics. Marvel said FU to white people. So we say to Marvel FU back.

Go DC!

Comedy GOLD, Jerry!

I bet this person has "tons of black friends"
Simond
Terracotta Army

Reply #14 on: August 06, 2011, 04:52:57 AM

Still less stupid than One More Day/Brand New Day.

"You're really a good person, aren't you? So, there's no path for you to take here. Go home. This isn't a place for someone like you."
DLRiley
Terracotta Army

Reply #15 on: August 06, 2011, 08:02:50 AM

Spiderman fans, the nonwankers, already had a reason to boycott marvel with one more day/brand new day garbage. Now we have this. This is a FU from marvel, its cyborg jedi buggs bunny type rape of the franchise. I grew up with the 90s you want ME into comic books you better have the Batman TAS Bruce Wayne as batman, JLU John Stewart as Green Latern, and 90s Peter Parker as Spiderman. Anything else can go bugger itself in the asshole where it came from.
MuffinMan
Terracotta Army

Reply #16 on: August 06, 2011, 08:06:49 AM

I wonder when they are coming out with the Ultimate Ultimate books. It seems like thay have become just as convoluted as 616 now.

I'm very mysterious when I'm inside you.
Khaldun
Terracotta Army

Reply #17 on: August 06, 2011, 04:26:17 PM

oh no DL Riley wants his Peter Parker in his asshole so he feels properly good.

Seriously, if you give a shit about comics, here's the only thing that matters:

GOOD STORIES.

If Spider-Man's mantle is taken up by a disabled Inuit pipe-welder lesbian who has lived most of her life in Saudi Arabia, who the FUCK CARES if it turns out that the people doing it are able to tell great stories with great art?

Shitty, boring, conventional comics-books are not ennobled because some white shitfucker nerd who is still in high school is Spider-Man. The odds are that if they stick with the basic Peter Parker storyline, a hack is going to be able to tell a good story because the basic Peter Parker storyline is GOOD. It's smart. It's semi-idiot-proof. Which has not prevented idiots from breaking into the box and shitting on it. A good premise can be spoiled by average or sub-average creators. A shitty premise can be turned into gold by geniuses. Anybody who wants to categorically rule out either is a shithead who should give me all his/her money that might be used to buy comic books or books or movies or anything else because their cluelessness about culture and life and politics means they would be better off sitting in a box without sharp objects eating gruel for the rest of their lives.
DLRiley
Terracotta Army

Reply #18 on: August 06, 2011, 04:54:36 PM

If this change was done in the interest of good stories than yeah, go gay spiderman. But this isn't case. You know it, I know it, everyone with a brain knows it. Im no fan of ths than i am a fan of the new grim darker spiderman set in highschool who looks like that dutch from twilight. I'm not a fan of the old reboot of of spiderman that had insisted that carnage was some clone of peter parker/uncle ben, wasn't a fan of spiderman undoing years of progress so he can be a 20 something living with his aunt again because thats new and exciting. No i'm not a fan of 60% of what they do with spiderman in the comics, and probably won't be a fan of this, because i find it insulting that to attract minorities you slap black face on a character and say he is from the inner city and there you nonwhite comic book readers here is a character you can relate to. And being a nonwhite prone-to-visit-a-comic-book-store-every-once-in-a-while comic book reader I would find this comedy gold if this wasn't fucking spiderman. Even sadder this shit will probably be on TV/Theater if given half a year to run its course.

Besides if any A list hero needs to be rebooted as a black man its Superman.
Margalis
Terracotta Army

Reply #19 on: August 06, 2011, 05:05:54 PM

All they did was change his race. Spazz out much?

It seems like that according to you changing a super hero from white to non-white is always an insult and we know why they are doing it etc etc our only option is no minorities in comics!

White Spiderman still exists and has decades of stories about him. Obviously this does open up new story territory. They've basically run out of stories to tell with mopey white Spidey, hence him getting married, getting unmarried, aunt may dying, coming back to life, etc. Do we really need the same Spiderman fighting with J Jonah Jameson the same way in two different universes for a combined total of 80 years or some shit?

vampirehipi23: I would enjoy a book written by a monkey and turned into a movie rather than this.
Khaldun
Terracotta Army

Reply #20 on: August 07, 2011, 04:13:08 AM

Tony Stark was replaced in the comics many years ago for a very LONG time by James Rhodes. Hal Jordan was replaced for a long time by John Stewart. This is a common comic-book trope: refresh a book by sidelining the 'normal' alter-ego, and make the new guy/gal represent some kind of diversity. Then later on you can get a nostalgic continuity-fetishist like Geoff Johns to come along and bring the old (always white) guy back, and if it's Johns, he'll almost certainly want to go ahead and kill/dismember the new black/Asian/gay/woman replacement.

What?  I can't say I've read everything Johns has written, but he's pretty much never struck me as somebody who kills off replacement characters for no reason.  All of Hal Jordan's replacements (Guy, John, and Kyle) are all alive and well and play prominent roles in the Green Lantern books.  JSA, especially towards the end of his run was all about celebrating Legacy heroes.  He was also co-writer on 52, where the Question was killed off and replaced by Rene Montoya, and Jason Rusch (Firestorn) had a decent sized part in both the Blackest Night and Brightest Day storylines.

Johns on JSA is one good example of this pattern a while back: he opened his run by brutally killing several old characters and having some Nazi bad guys dismember a bunch of people at a picnic. He was also behind the editorial dictate to kill the new Asian Atom so Ray Palmer could be the Atom again, and behind bringing Barry Allen back to life, which has apparently made Wally West be non-existent. A very Johns "like" elimination was bringing back Superboy's old frenemy the Yellow Peri so she could have her legs eaten by demons while she watched. (That was Keith Giffen as writer, though.) This is Johns' whole schtick: nostalgia plus 'adult' violence = what today's comics fans really want!!!
DLRiley
Terracotta Army

Reply #21 on: August 07, 2011, 04:39:06 AM

This doesnt sound like they are taking spiderman from a new angle, it sounds like there peddling a character people wouldnt read if he wasnt wearing the spidey custom. They want to wright awarked confused spiderman again but they cant use time bullets to turn ultimate spiderman into dweepy peter parker beimg bullied on an hourly basis. why couldnt they fast forward that one book and have spiderman superseeded by his daughter oh wait... no reusing good ideas might as well redo the clone saga again. I wonder what will happen if they kill wolverine and replace him with some asian guy with 2 admantiam katanas.
Margalis
Terracotta Army

Reply #22 on: August 07, 2011, 04:43:16 AM

The Flash seems totally fucked up even by comics standards. Like there are 10 of them and instead of just being a dude who can run fast he's a guy who taps into the "speed force" which is like a fundamental primary force in the universe or some shit...lol. And from what I gather Flash fans are now divided into distinct pro and anti camps based around who the real Flash should be...?

Man, talk about being up your own ass. How do you take "dude who can run real fast" and fuck it up so badly?

I wonder what will happen if they kill wolverine and replace him with some asian guy with 2 admantiam katanas.

Not many people complained when they turned Psylocke into a hot asian whore!

DLRiley
Terracotta Army

Reply #23 on: August 07, 2011, 04:51:46 AM

Not many people complained when they gave power girl a boob job. And lolz psycholocks went from a 4th grade league of shadows esque villian to some sex symbol.with an asian ghetto booty and her super power is showing off her cleavage and her ass with superhuman back twisting.

Someone had some iidea that flash should be as strong or stronger than superman and they stuck by that ever since.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 04:54:33 AM by DLRiley »
Velorath
Contributor

Reply #24 on: August 07, 2011, 04:53:13 AM

Johns on JSA is one good example of this pattern a while back: he opened his run by brutally killing several old characters and having some Nazi bad guys dismember a bunch of people at a picnic. He was also behind the editorial dictate to kill the new Asian Atom so Ray Palmer could be the Atom again, and behind bringing Barry Allen back to life, which has apparently made Wally West be non-existent. A very Johns "like" elimination was bringing back Superboy's old frenemy the Yellow Peri so she could have her legs eaten by demons while she watched. (That was Keith Giffen as writer, though.) This is Johns' whole schtick: nostalgia plus 'adult' violence = what today's comics fans really want!!!

The JSA run you're talking about is when they restarted the series with a new #1 issue (following his 75 or so issue run on the previous vol.).  The only hero I recall being killed off was a minor character known as Mr. America, and in fact it wasn't even the original Mr. America that got killed off, it was someone who was related to the original, and his first appearance is the same issue he died in.  Ryan Choi is supposed to be back as the Atom in the Geoff Johns written JLA DCnU book.  And really, you're upset that a minor character who has been gone since the first Crisis got was brought back and maimed (and subsequently had her legs again the next time she was seen, which funny enough was in Brightest Day)?

So when you said that Johns loves to brutally kill off newer versions of heroes in order to bring the old versions back, what you were really complaining about is him killing one-off characters, temporarily maiming characters that hadn't been used in decades, his current treatment of Wally West (despite the fact that he had a fairly acclaimed run writing Wally West in the Flash), and killing off another character only to bring him back a little over a year later in what essentially is being marketed as DC's flagship book.
Tannhauser
Terracotta Army

Reply #25 on: August 07, 2011, 05:35:06 AM

What's the drama mama?  Marvel has been diverse for decades; remember the old Luke Cage and Iron Fist comic?  Luke was a jive-talkin' streetwise man of the people.  And Iron Fist helped him clean up the mean streets from pushers, pimps and of course THE MAN.

Marvel has always been culturally sensitive.  Black Panther, Black Lightning ring any bells?  Sheooot.

I be trollin' 
Khaldun
Terracotta Army

Reply #26 on: August 07, 2011, 05:40:08 AM

Just saying that one of Johns' schticks is to inject some pretty gruesome violence into otherwise vanilla superheroics; another is to revive old minor characters so that he can kill or maim them to give the more well-known characters motivations; and yet another is to argue that wherever a Silver Age character has been replaced, bring back the old guy and get rid of the new. It all adds up to an unlikeable pattern, at least for me, and it's at its worst when all three of those things collide.
Lantyssa
Terracotta Army

Reply #27 on: August 07, 2011, 05:56:16 AM

Not many people complained when they turned Psylocke into a hot asian whore!
I did!  Still do, but don't bother voicing it since it's so old.

Hahahaha!  I'm really good at this!
Margalis
Terracotta Army

Reply #28 on: August 07, 2011, 06:46:24 AM

And lolz psycholocks went from a 4th grade league of shadows esque villian to some sex symbol.with an asian ghetto booty and her super power is showing off her cleavage and her ass with superhuman back twisting.

But to be fair that's pretty much the most awesome power ever.

Quote from: Velorath
So when you said that Johns loves to brutally kill off newer versions of heroes in order to bring the old versions back, what you were really complaining about is him killing one-off characters, temporarily maiming characters that hadn't been used in decades, his current treatment of Wally West (despite the fact that he had a fairly acclaimed run writing Wally West in the Flash), and killing off another character only to bring him back a little over a year later in what essentially is being marketed as DC's flagship book.

Velorath is John's sock puppet. I'm calling it!  awesome, for real

HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #29 on: August 07, 2011, 10:48:14 AM

Hey, I think Geoff Johns' writing is one of the things that reinvigorated DC Comics years back. Yes, he's been charged with resurrecting a lot of "originals." Yes, you can tell he loves him some continuity. But for fuck's sake, the guy made Mr. FUCKING Mind into a threatening villain. A goddamn caterpillar with nerd spectacles. The guy has some writing chops.

Of course, I also like Judd Winick's writing so you'll probably be calling me a sock puppet too.

Has DC gone a little stupid in the last year? Well, yes. Actually, I think they lost a good bit of their momentum after the Infinite Crisis "reboot" which really should have been a lot more of a reboot. What really hurt that thing was the "One Year Later" stuff. 52 was a great series, IMO, but it forced writers to have to backfill their new status quos without really being able to tell those stories properly, and it really fell flat. Nightwing in particular was terrible, partly because they wanted Jason Todd involved so they made Jason Todd try to be like 3 different things in the span of 6 months - first he's an evil Nightwing, then he's Red Hood again or some shit. It was really terrible. After 52, they really fucked the pooch with that execrable Countdown and the even more idiotic War with the Amazons which made no sense from the get go and got worse as the story went along. By the time Final Crisis came along, the whole fucking thing was just a goddamn mess, and putting Grant Morrison in charge of Batman's Omega Ray bullets and Superman's "let's put the entire universe into a capsule to keep it from Darkseid" or some shit killed the whole line.

You want to hang DC's idiocy on one guy, give it to Didio. He's the one who's been dictating these stories. Johns has just had the misfortune to be in charge of writing some really confused editorial edicts.

Riggswolfe
Terracotta Army

Reply #30 on: August 07, 2011, 12:06:41 PM

My only issue with this is I don't see a reason to make fundamental changes to characters like this. Sure, the writers are probably bored of the same character but you don't exactly find comics readers bitching about "gee I wish they'd kill off my beloved character and replace him with someone else in his costume."

It's just to me there is no Spiderman without Peter Parker, no Batman without Bruce Wayne, no Superman without Kal-el/Clark Kent and no Wonder Woman without Diana Prince. It's not about the powers and costume so much as the person in the costume that I want to read about it. Oddly enough I'd probably have less trouble with it if this was something where Peter Parker's mind somehow got put into this Miles Morales's body. I'd think it was kind of a silly storyline potentially but at least it would still be Peter Parker.

"We live in a country, where John Lennon takes six bullets in the chest, Yoko Ono was standing right next to him and not one fucking bullet! Explain that to me! Explain that to me, God! Explain it to me, God!" - Denis Leary summing up my feelings about the nature of the universe.
Velorath
Contributor

Reply #31 on: August 07, 2011, 12:40:51 PM

Quote from: Velorath

Velorath is John's sock puppet. I'm calling it!  awesome, for real

Heh, I just found it to be an odd complaint that Johns has a habit of killing characters off in order to bring back the original version when the entirety of his JSA run was all about celebrating the legacy carried from the old generation to the new.  Hell, Wildcat even blatantly spells it out at the end of the same JSA story Khaldun cited.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 12:45:28 PM by Velorath »
Minvaren
Terracotta Army

Reply #32 on: August 07, 2011, 12:49:21 PM

It's just to me there is no Spiderman without Peter Parker, no Batman without Bruce Wayne, no Superman without Kal-el/Clark Kent and no Wonder Woman without Diana Prince. It's not about the powers and costume so much as the person in the costume that I want to read about it.

I agree completely.

The only two swaps/changes I've seen in comics that I've truly enjoyed were Barry Allen to Wally West, and Hal Jordan to Kyle Rayner.  That said, the Flash became and Green Lantern always was a position within a corps rather than singular entities who control said powers, so it kind of works.  For the majority of other characters, though, it comes down to the ending of "What Ever Happened to the Caped Crusader?"

"There are many things of which a wise man might wish to remain ignorant." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Margalis
Terracotta Army

Reply #33 on: August 07, 2011, 01:03:56 PM

Sure, the writers are probably bored of the same character but you don't exactly find comics readers bitching about "gee I wish they'd kill off my beloved character and replace him with someone else in his costume."

You also see the best selling comics barely cracking 100k and most of the "popular" ones hovering at 60k or so. So "keep on doing what we're doing" doesn't look so appealing.

DLRiley
Terracotta Army

Reply #34 on: August 07, 2011, 03:26:56 PM

Sure, the writers are probably bored of the same character but you don't exactly find comics readers bitching about "gee I wish they'd kill off my beloved character and replace him with someone else in his costume."

You also see the best selling comics barely cracking 100k and most of the "popular" ones hovering at 60k or so. So "keep on doing what we're doing" doesn't look so appealing.

I don't know how to put this...overpriced books sold to a generation that remembers vanilla ice...hmmm. I mean comic books are what the gaming industry would be without any motivation to think about what customers outside of there 30+ crowd may enjoy. So everyone's stuck remaking UO, and then someone comes along and says "UO in 3D" and they start frothing at the mouths.

If this guy had any relationship (not a sex related one god) to Peter Parker than I'd give it a chance to mature. I mean I love Peter, no way they going to treat Spiderman like some green latern or josh wedens slayers (got to have a new pimple face girl fight evil when the last pimply faced girl dies brutally). He is a Peter Parker invention and Peter Parker should pass the mantel.
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Comics  |  Topic: Heeeeeeere's Spidey.  
Jump to: