Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:39:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: Bench warrants, and how an Italian citizen got in trouble in the USA. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bench warrants, and how an Italian citizen got in trouble in the USA.  (Read 178647 times)
tgr
Terracotta Army

Just another victim of cyber age discrimination.

Reply #245 on: February 07, 2011, 06:41:17 AM

I'd love to see the fallout of a taser to the face for "I'm sure you'll tell me", at least in Norway. Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?

I agree though, it's not the perfect tone. I thought after I posted it that it might be too attitudal, but the base idea of "let them tell you what you did wrong, instead of guessing" is still sound.

Cyno's lit, bridge is up, but one pilot won't be jumping home.
Paelos
Contributor

Error 404: Title not found.

Reply #246 on: February 07, 2011, 07:54:21 AM

I follow every sentence by sir, look sheepish and confused, and admit to nothing.

I've never gotten a speeding ticket the 4 times I've been pulled over.

CPA, CFO, Sports Fan, Game when I have the time
NowhereMan
Terracotta Army

Reply #247 on: February 07, 2011, 08:10:23 AM

Clearly the perfect response would be, "So you could get my phone number?"

"Look at my car. Do you think that was bought with the earnest love of geeks?" - HaemishM
Nerf
Terracotta Army

The Presence of Your Vehicle Has Been Documented

Reply #248 on: February 07, 2011, 10:38:23 AM

I follow every sentence by sir, look sheepish and confused, and admit to nothing.

Ah, so the trick is to reply to "Do you know why I pulled you over tonight?" with "Because you solved all of the murders, rapes and robberies in such an effective manner that there are no real crimes being committed for you to investigate instead of hiding behind a bush with your radar gun, sir?"

It's so simple, I'll have to give it a shot.
NiX
Wiki Admin

Locomotive Pandamonium

Reply #249 on: February 07, 2011, 11:19:07 AM

That would be promptly followed by "Please step out of the car."
tgr
Terracotta Army

Reply #250 on: February 07, 2011, 11:33:18 AM

I like this idea and wish to see it executed. And filmed.

Bunk
Contributor

Operating Thetan One

Reply #251 on: February 07, 2011, 02:02:26 PM

Thanks so much for the good advices. I'll try not to fuck it up this time. In the meantime, you all know this gem we have to sign before getting into USA, right?

Or are you trying to get into the US to take part to immoral or criminal activities?"

Or point C)

Have you been involved, in the past or now, in sabotaging or espionage, or terroristic activities? Or genocide? Or, between 1933 and 1945, have you been involved, in any way, in the persecutions carried out by nazist Germany or its allies?"

I have been as literal as I could, punctuation included.

Wow. Our version of that going back and forth asks questions about carrying more than $10,000, fresh fruit, or if you came in contact with cows I think.

"Welcome to the internet, pussy." - VDL
"I have retard strength." - Schild
Bzalthek
Terracotta Army

"Use the Soy Sauce, Luke!" WHOM, ZASH, CLISH CLASH! "Umeboshi Kenobi!! NOOO!!!"

Reply #252 on: February 07, 2011, 02:24:55 PM

Ah, so the trick is to reply to "Do you know why I pulled you over tonight?" with "Because you solved all of the murders, rapes and robberies in such an effective manner that there are no real crimes being committed for you to investigate instead of hiding behind a bush with your radar gun, sir?"

It's so simple, I'll have to give it a shot.

I think I have achieved a deeper understanding towards some of your more recent posts.

"Pity hurricanes aren't actually caused by gays; I would take a shot in the mouth right now if it meant wiping out these chucklefucks." ~WayAbvPar
Strazos
Greetings from the Slave Coast

The World's Worst Game: Curry or Covid

Reply #253 on: February 07, 2011, 02:54:33 PM

Wow. Our version of that going back and forth asks questions about carrying more than $10,000, fresh fruit, or if you came in contact with cows I think.

Think that's actually the customs declaration.

Fear the Backstab!
"Plato said the virtuous man is at all times ready for a grammar snake attack." - we are lesion
"Hell is other people." -Sartre
Rasix

I am the harbinger of your doom!

Reply #254 on: February 07, 2011, 03:06:17 PM

That would be promptly followed by "Please step out of the car."

And a full body cavity search.

-Rasix
Rendakor
Terracotta Army

Reply #255 on: February 07, 2011, 08:36:30 PM

We're talking about police, not airport security.  awesome, for real

"i can't be a star citizen. they won't even give me a star green card"
Furiously
Terracotta Army

Reply #256 on: February 07, 2011, 10:04:24 PM

I might try, "Because my vehicle matches the description of someone who committed a crime recently sir?"

MahrinSkel
Terracotta Army

When she crossed over, she was just a ship. But when she came back... she was bullshit!

Reply #257 on: February 07, 2011, 11:28:08 PM

"You want me to verify my citizenship?"

--Dave

--Signature Unclear
tgr
Terracotta Army

Reply #258 on: February 08, 2011, 12:37:44 AM

私は、問題の役員と思われるもの、英語理解できないのですか?

Bunk
Contributor

Operating Thetan One

Reply #259 on: February 08, 2011, 06:03:24 AM

I might try, "Because my vehicle matches the description of someone who committed a crime recently sir?"

Had that happen to me. 1:00 AM heading home from a friends, four cop cars suround us and jump out with guns drawn. They were looking for a red camaro with one headlight leaving a B&E three blocks away. I was driving a red firechicken with one headlight. The cop was right pissed when he realized he had the wrong car and had pulled over a car load of 19 year old nerds.

"Welcome to the internet, pussy." - VDL
"I have retard strength." - Schild
WayAbvPar

Reply #260 on: February 09, 2011, 09:40:18 AM

Did he ticket you for the headlight?  awesome, for real

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Falconeer
Terracotta Army

a polyamorous pansexual genderqueer born and living in the wrong country

Reply #261 on: February 10, 2011, 04:56:03 PM

Next trip scheduled: Florida, Orlando and Jacksonville, in about a month. Any advice on how to break the law and put myself in trouble down there?

Lantyssa
Terracotta Army

Reply #262 on: February 10, 2011, 07:38:14 PM

Naked male prostitute while smoking weed.

Hahahaha!  I'm really good at this!
Lianka
Terracotta Army

Reply #263 on: February 10, 2011, 10:29:49 PM

As a polyamorous pansexual genderqueer I'm sure you'll have no problem getting into trouble in Florida..
NowhereMan
Terracotta Army

Reply #264 on: February 11, 2011, 02:45:48 PM

As a polyamorous pansexual genderqueer I'm sure you'll have no problem getting into trouble in Florida..

Heart

"Look at my car. Do you think that was bought with the earnest love of geeks?" - HaemishM
Teleku
Terracotta Army

https://i.imgur.com/mcj5kz7.png

Reply #265 on: February 11, 2011, 03:25:10 PM

Yeah, your a 'Eurofag' going to 'the south'.  Your going to have to try pretty hard not to end up in the electric chair.

"My great-grandfather did not travel across four thousand miles of the Atlantic Ocean to see this nation overrun by immigrants.  He did it because he killed a man back in Ireland. That's the rumor."
-Stephen Colbert
Tannhauser
Terracotta Army

Reply #266 on: February 11, 2011, 03:59:07 PM

Tips for a Brown Person in the South as written by a Southerner

1.  Remember if you go south of Gainesville, you are no longer in the South. 
2.  When speaking to locals, work in "Praise Jesus" in every sentence.
3.  If you ask for tea, be prepared for it to be gloriously laden with sugar.
4.  If someone waves at you, wave back.  Unless they are waving a gun.
5.  If someone tells you 'You ain't from around here are ya boy?" you are about to die.
6.  Try not to be so 'uppity'.  If you are, see 5, above.

ALL OF THESE STATES ARE YOURS EXCEPT ALABAMA.  ATTEMPT NO LANDING THERE
CmdrSlack
Contributor

Reply #267 on: February 11, 2011, 06:21:07 PM

Jacksonville is more Southern than Orlando, but not by much, IMO.

Orlando is resort land. They are used to furrnrs.

I traded in my fun blog for several legal blogs. Or, "blawgs," as the cutesy attorney blawgosphere likes to call 'em.
Teleku
Terracotta Army

https://i.imgur.com/mcj5kz7.png

Reply #268 on: February 11, 2011, 07:48:44 PM

Yeah, I was just making a joke.  I know Florida isn't quite the south in the usual sense that we see it, due to the tourist draw and more multiracial society.  I still like to make fun of it though!

"My great-grandfather did not travel across four thousand miles of the Atlantic Ocean to see this nation overrun by immigrants.  He did it because he killed a man back in Ireland. That's the rumor."
-Stephen Colbert
CmdrSlack
Contributor

Reply #269 on: February 12, 2011, 01:01:22 PM

Yeah, I was just making a joke.  I know Florida isn't quite the south in the usual sense that we see it, due to the tourist draw and more multiracial society.  I still like to make fun of it though!

Aim for the Panhandle. That's still the South.  awesome, for real

I traded in my fun blog for several legal blogs. Or, "blawgs," as the cutesy attorney blawgosphere likes to call 'em.
Paelos
Contributor

Error 404: Title not found.

Reply #270 on: February 12, 2011, 01:23:24 PM

Don't worry, the rest of the South laughs at Florida for even trying to claim they are Southern.

CPA, CFO, Sports Fan, Game when I have the time
Falconeer
Terracotta Army

Reply #271 on: February 13, 2011, 03:37:51 PM

Heart

I am goddamn serious. Does having sex in a car counts as sex in public in Florida? Can I get in trouble for that? Does it depend on where the car is parked? And what if the car is moving, like, on route from the airport to downtown Orlando?

Engels
Terracotta Army

inflicts shingles.

Reply #272 on: February 13, 2011, 03:48:46 PM

Is it beyond reason to wait till you're checked into the motel? If so, well, the I suggest driving up to a retirement community, putting on a turban, nothing else, and run around screaming 'Free Palestine!'. That ought to do the trick.

I should get back to nature, too.  You know, like going to a shop for groceries instead of the computer.  Maybe a condo in the woods that doesn't even have a health club or restaurant attached.  Buy a car with only two cup holders or something. -Signe

I LIKE being bounced around by Tonkors. - Lantyssa

Babies shooting themselves in the head is the state bird of West Virginia. - schild
Lantyssa
Terracotta Army

Reply #273 on: February 13, 2011, 03:49:32 PM

Yes to all of those.

Until a few years ago, depending on the position and person (assuming consenting adults), you could get nailed in the 'privacy' of your own home.  No sex except in a private residence, with the blinds/shades/curtains drawn.  I'm serious.

Added with new reply: Hotel room is okay, too, but use the Do Not Disturb sign.

Hahahaha!  I'm really good at this!
Azazel
Contributor

Reply #274 on: February 14, 2011, 01:03:16 AM

I like this idea and wish to see it executed. And filmed.

Don't taze me, Bro!

I am goddamn serious. Does having sex in a car counts as sex in public in Florida? Can I get in trouble for that? Does it depend on where the car is parked? And what if the car is moving, like, on route from the airport to downtown Orlando?

I like you and all, Falc. But grow some goddamned common sense. Or you'll be having several years of polyamorous pansexual genderqueer encounters in the showers.

Listen to Lantyssa.

http://azazelx.wordpress.com/ - My Miniatures and Hobby Blog.
Falconeer
Terracotta Army

Reply #275 on: February 14, 2011, 04:42:23 AM

But but..

Yes to all of those.

even in a moving car? What the fuck!

Azazel
Contributor

Reply #276 on: February 14, 2011, 04:48:48 AM

Make sure you have one of your friends around to document the arrest, trial, incarceration, and deportation. Not sure if Canada will let you take citizenship either, once you're a Registered Sex Offender, since you seem quite hellbent on getting that particular degree from Con College.
 Popcorn
« Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 04:52:51 AM by Azazel »

http://azazelx.wordpress.com/ - My Miniatures and Hobby Blog.
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #277 on: February 14, 2011, 04:57:18 AM

But but..

Yes to all of those.

even in a moving car? What the fuck!

Cars are not private, they are public.  Anything in plain sight is pretty much public and with all the glass that makes a car public. Yes, even with heavily tinted windows.

Lant wasn't kidding about the shade-drawn thing, either.   No pressing the partner up against the glass of the front door and giving 'em a good go then claiming the folks on the street were peeping.

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet within your power.
Falconeer
Terracotta Army

Reply #278 on: February 14, 2011, 05:14:20 AM

I am speechless at the USA.

Bzalthek
Terracotta Army

"Use the Soy Sauce, Luke!" WHOM, ZASH, CLISH CLASH! "Umeboshi Kenobi!! NOOO!!!"

Reply #279 on: February 14, 2011, 05:28:22 AM

Yeah, so are most of the non-psycho, non-fundies of us.  Just remember that a good portion of us are repressed, intolerant assholes before you do anything you think -should- be ok. 

"Pity hurricanes aren't actually caused by gays; I would take a shot in the mouth right now if it meant wiping out these chucklefucks." ~WayAbvPar
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: Bench warrants, and how an Italian citizen got in trouble in the USA.  
Jump to: