Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 02:52:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Lord of the Rings Online  |  Topic: Release Notes Volume 3 Book 2 Official 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Release Notes Volume 3 Book 2 Official  (Read 11197 times)
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #35 on: September 09, 2010, 06:36:22 AM

Requested screens.

Here's where I see the Skirmish Ally rings more clearly:

Here is a case where the effects look better for me.  Some are more detailed and some are new, like the small blue shield over my head:

More effects plus a smoky fire in the background:

Better-looking ring at Fatwing's feet.  Note the target ring appears to be less detailed:

A great shot of how smoke appears better to me.  The drake swooping down on Gondamon through smoke:

The result seems a bit fuzzy even though I didn't resize these, just crop.  Paint.NET.  Looks better in motion.

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #36 on: September 09, 2010, 08:18:39 AM

Loyalty Rewards
Sep 09, 2010 04:00 EST Reminder: Loyalty rewards may take 7-10 days to appear in your account after the launch of Volume III, Book 2. VIP Points should appear within 2-3 days after your billing date.(Click Here) for more information on account status, points, or other Free to Play related questions.
Server Downtime: September 9, 2010
Sep 08, 2010 04:00 EST Update: All Worlds are now available.

The LOTRO game servers will be brought down from 7:00AM - 9:00AM Eastern on Thursday, September 9 for a hotfix that addresses some of the incorrect granting of Turbine Points for Reputation deeds upon first login. This hotfix will not grant missing Points to characters already affected; we are still working on a fix to retroactively grant these Points. Thanks for your patience during the downtime!

I am still missing points, but looks like they got all the ones in that I earned in the last 24 hours at least.  Just waiting on those sweet, sweet retroactive ones!

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #37 on: September 09, 2010, 11:03:27 AM

Great Barrow - The Maze
Sep 09, 2010 04:00 EST The classic instance, "Great Barrow –The Maze", has been closed until further notice. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Damn.  Wanted to exploit - I mean, run it some more - this evening.  I wonder if the other branches are as profitable as the first one?

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #38 on: September 09, 2010, 02:14:14 PM

Scheduled Store Downtime: 5:00 PM (-5 GMT) Thursday, September 9
Sep 09, 2010 04:00 EST The LOTRO Store will be brought down on Thursday, September 9 at 5:00 PM Eastern (-5 GMT) for maintenance. All game worlds will remain up and available during the Store downtime. Thanks for your patience!

Tannhauser
Terracotta Army

Reply #39 on: September 09, 2010, 03:08:08 PM

Great Barrow - The Maze
Sep 09, 2010 04:00 EST The classic instance, "Great Barrow –The Maze", has been closed until further notice. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Damn.  Wanted to exploit - I mean, run it some more - this evening.  I wonder if the other branches are as profitable as the first one?

I wonder what it was.  I was in there for two hours and got one lousy mark.
caladein
Terracotta Army

Reply #40 on: September 09, 2010, 03:41:17 PM

Stealing from the LotRO thread on Elitist Jerks:

Great Barrows-Maze is the new Grand Stairs. Just as good rewards as all the other Classic 6-mans while being a lot easier, faster, and cheatable- you can complete some of the challenge and, as long as you don't get disqualified by killing something you shouldn't, chain reset the bosses by pulling them out of the room and then continuing the challenge from wherever you left off.

"Point being, they can't make everyone happy, so I hope they pick me." -Ingmar
"OH MY GOD WE'RE SURROUNDED SEND FOR BACKUP DIG IN DEFENSIVE POSITIONS MAN YOUR NECKBEARDS" -tgr
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Lord of the Rings Online  |  Topic: Release Notes Volume 3 Book 2 Official  
Jump to: