Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 10:05:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Sports / Fantasy Sports  |  Topic: NHL: Lord Stanley Tourney 2010 Predictions 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Go Down Print
Author Topic: NHL: Lord Stanley Tourney 2010 Predictions  (Read 56605 times)
Bunk
Contributor

Operating Thetan One

Reply #245 on: April 11, 2011, 06:55:15 AM

Vancouver - Chicago first round. Most of us Vancouverites are fine with that, as it would be especially satisfying to knock them out, and really, they are a shell of the team they were last year.

"Welcome to the internet, pussy." - VDL
"I have retard strength." - Schild
WayAbvPar

Reply #246 on: April 11, 2011, 11:13:56 AM

Yep. I want to sweep those cocksuckers. Still plenty of bush league assholes on that team that need a beating. Wish the Canucks had a couple of big apes to dress when they start running their yaps and cheap shotting Canucks.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Bunk
Contributor

Operating Thetan One

Reply #247 on: April 11, 2011, 12:05:50 PM

Nope, that's what cost us last year - they got our guys (especially the Sedins) off their games with all the cheap stuff. Gillis's entire dogma this year has been turn the other cheek, and the team bought in to it. As much as I love seeing a good revenge hit or brawl, I'm perfectly fine with letting them try the cheap shit and we'll light em up on the powerplay.

WayAbvPar

Reply #248 on: April 11, 2011, 02:46:25 PM

Oh I agree. I just want a bloodbath in the 3rd period when we are up 4-1. I can settle for a shutout in game 4 for a sweep, so I never have to hear that unbelievably annoying goal song they play there.

It really depends on how the refs call things. If they let Chicago do all their cheap shit, my head may explode before the end of the first game, much less the series.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
RhyssaFireheart
Terracotta Army

Reply #249 on: April 25, 2011, 08:38:29 AM

Can I necro t his to gloat about that sweet, sweet OT win for Chicago last night to force a game 7?   evil

Ah, nothing like winning your series on the road.

murdoc
Terracotta Army

Reply #250 on: April 25, 2011, 09:17:28 AM

Luongo will continue to break Canucks fans hearts. WTF was he doing on that OT goal?

Have you tried the internet? It's made out of millions of people missing the point of everything and then getting angry about it
RhyssaFireheart
Terracotta Army

Reply #251 on: April 25, 2011, 09:46:37 AM

Yeah, saw that and I was wondering what he was up to, myself.  That was just really horrible goaltending there.

Strazos
Greetings from the Slave Coast

The World's Worst Game: Curry or Covid

Reply #252 on: April 25, 2011, 03:49:56 PM

Buddy's dad was lamenting the Flyers' lack of a true #1 goaltender over the past 15 years or so (this while the Flyers were down 3-0 yesterday).

I chose to explain how hard it is to get these kinds of guys through FA or the draft, especially when you have crap picks because you make the playoffs every year. And the Flyers have tried their best, just nothing has worked out.

I could have just pointed at Luongo and saved my breath. Ohhhhh, I see.

PS: plz2eliminate CHI nownownow

Fear the Backstab!
"Plato said the virtuous man is at all times ready for a grammar snake attack." - we are lesion
"Hell is other people." -Sartre
Strazos

Reply #253 on: May 04, 2011, 06:35:57 PM

Now THERE is the Flyers collapse I've been looking for.  swamp poop

Absolutely pitiful. Besides goaltenders, the Flyers SHOULD have a superior lineup, but they sure as shit don't play like it. Frankly, after the embarrassment that was the second half of their season, I'm a bit surprised they managed to beat a banged-up Sabres team.

Fear the Backstab!
"Plato said the virtuous man is at all times ready for a grammar snake attack." - we are lesion
Terracotta Army

You call it an accident. I call it justice.

Reply #254 on: May 04, 2011, 06:42:26 PM

In more exciting news, unless a 3min miracle happens, the Caps will be out yet again. I guess Ovechkin can say he meant "We WERE going to win... (when this series started)" Oops.

Does any one know where the love of God goes...When the waves turn the minutes to hours? -G. Lightfoot
Fordel
Terracotta Army

Reply #255 on: May 05, 2011, 05:54:49 PM

One day Ovechkin will learn to pass the puck.

and the gate is like I TOO AM CAPABLE OF SPEECH
Strazos

Reply #256 on: May 05, 2011, 07:26:01 PM

And perhaps Green will figure out that he actually needs to play proper defense as a D-man? Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?

Fear the Backstab!
Fordel
Terracotta Army

Reply #257 on: May 06, 2011, 09:15:24 AM

Hay now, lets not get CRAZY!

and the gate is like I TOO AM CAPABLE OF SPEECH
WayAbvPar

Reply #258 on: May 06, 2011, 10:26:45 AM

I want to see Green and Brian Campbell paired together. That would be very entertaining hockey.

Strazos

Reply #259 on: May 06, 2011, 04:51:20 PM

Yeah, to play against. Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?

Fear the Backstab!
WayAbvPar

Reply #260 on: May 06, 2011, 04:53:15 PM

Exactly! Odd man rushes for 25 minutes per game would be glorious.

Strazos

Reply #261 on: May 06, 2011, 05:11:21 PM

So unless the Flyers somehow effect another 3-0 comeback to win against Boston and somehow go on to beat Tampa (lol!), I guess I'm left with rooting for Vancouver. Ohhhhh, I see.

Fear the Backstab!
Strazos

Reply #262 on: May 06, 2011, 08:36:11 PM

So it's finally fucking over...

Fear the Backstab!
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #263 on: May 07, 2011, 10:52:15 AM

Not far behind ya, Straz. I expect the Wings collapse to be complete soon too.

Go Canucks.

Tuned in, immediately get to watch cringey Ubisoft talking head offering her deepest sympathies to the families impacted by the Orlando shooting while flanked by a man in a giraffe suit and some sort of "horrifically garish neon costumes through the ages" exhibit or something.  We need to stop this fucking planet right now and sort some shit out. -Kail
WayAbvPar

Reply #264 on: May 09, 2011, 03:34:41 PM

Canucks need all the positive vibes they can get. Or alternatively, to see the Sedins climb out of their playoff comas.

Bunk
Contributor

Operating Thetan One

Reply #265 on: May 10, 2011, 07:29:37 AM

Yahoo!

The cheering is as much for the four or so stress free days I'll have as it is for the Canucks. My playoff beard has reached the point of being downright comical. I don't grow facial hair very well.

WayAbvPar

Reply #266 on: May 10, 2011, 09:10:33 AM

Mine is almost looking like a beard now. I really wanna shave the neckbeard part but I am loathe to anger the hockey gods. Just shaved my head again though, so now I am going to look like Chris Mason  ACK!

Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #267 on: May 11, 2011, 01:11:06 AM

When I was growing mine out, the Wings dropped three straight. The day I shaved in a fit of what-the-fuck-ever, they started winning again.

Tuned in, immediately get to watch cringey Ubisoft talking head offering her deepest sympathies to the families impacted by the Orlando shooting while flanked by a man in a giraffe suit and some sort of "horrifically garish neon costumes through the ages" exhibit or something.  We need to stop this fucking planet right now and sort some shit out. -Kail
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Sports / Fantasy Sports  |  Topic: NHL: Lord Stanley Tourney 2010 Predictions  
Jump to: