Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 02:13:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  League of Legends  |  Topic: Launched 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Launched  (Read 45571 times)
Ozzu
Terracotta Army

Reply #140 on: September 24, 2010, 12:30:57 AM

Had a pretty good run with a healer heavy team a few nights ago. I was playing Soraka and was teamed up with Taric, Sona, Morde, and then the last guy was usually a random. While we didn't have much killing power, when we all moved as a team, we were almost unkillable. We basically ignored the other team and just healed ourselves/each other while we took out their base.
Prospero
Terracotta Army

Reply #141 on: September 24, 2010, 09:47:11 AM

I want a spell that is a reverse taunt; it would force my teammates to attack the person of my choosing. Astorax and I had a team last night that was hell bound and determined to kill Amumu while Twitch danced on our heads.  Ohhhhh, I see.
Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

Reply #142 on: September 24, 2010, 10:19:08 AM

In anything sub 1600 elo good tanking really just means making sure you get dropped to at least 60% hp to start the fight since bad teams will refuse to refocus onto the real targets because they can't ignore those half dead tanks in favor of champs like Kog or Fortune.

A nation consists of its laws. A nation does not consist of its situation at a given time. If an individual's morals are situational, then that individual is without morals. If a nation's laws are situational, that nation has no laws, and soon isn't a nation.
-William Gibson
Thrawn
Terracotta Army

Reply #143 on: September 24, 2010, 08:43:54 PM

Someday I will learn that "one quick game" almost never end well.  Our only tank, Alistar, builds Razor, Beserker Greaves, Sheen etc... while our pirate kept acting like he was the tank initiating fight by walking into the other team and getting owned.

2nd day, play "just one game", we have a DC and lose 4v5.
3rd day, play "just one game", our top lane of Vlad and Kassadin gives up SEVEN kills to Miss Fortune 2v1.

Game 4...well....we probably could of won game 4 if I was playing a decent carry instead of Tryndamere because I could of carried our bad Yi.  awesome, for real

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the Universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  League of Legends  |  Topic: Launched  
Jump to: