Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:56:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: Some new spam 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Some new spam  (Read 130588 times)
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #70 on: September 07, 2011, 06:32:38 AM

Quote from: Completely Legitimate Soldier
Good day Sir/Madam,

My name is Staff Sergeant Matthew Pemble. I am an American soldier serving in the US military in Iraq with the army's 3rd infantry division and we have some amount of funds that we want to move out of the country. Please e-mail me at sgtmattpemble@rogers.com as this mail was sent to you by Galina Sosin (a colleague of mine) in the States.

Thanks and best regards,
Sgt Matthew Pemble

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
Cyrrex
Terracotta Army

Reply #71 on: September 08, 2011, 05:03:22 AM

Why do they do that with the email address switcheroo anyway?  It just makes it even more fake-looking.  And if you're looking to trick helpless grannies out of their life savings, then your colleague should probably be named something like John Flangston, not some scary foreign sounding name like Galina Sosin.

I should probably hire myself out as a consultant to these guys to help make their spam mails sound less shitty.

"...maybe if you cleaned the piss out of the sunny d bottles under your desks and returned em, you could upgrade you vid cards, fucken lusers.." - Grunk
Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #72 on: September 08, 2011, 05:10:56 AM

You do that.  Then I'll know who to punch in the ooterus.

"Mr Soft Owl has Seen Some Shit." - Sun Tzu
Bunk
Contributor

Operating Thetan One

Reply #73 on: September 08, 2011, 06:11:04 AM

This thread made me go peek in my gmail spam folder.   swamp poop

#MENS GOLD MENS http://esstt-tempus.net/images/ai.html
At this the wee bannock turned and ran; it wasn't going to trust itself with the miller and his cheese; and the miller, having nothing but the meal to fling after it, just stood and stared; so the wee bannock trundled quietly along the level till it came to the smithy where the smith was welding horsenails.
offensive,  but  which  for  one  reason  or another were to be
"House or cottage, or whatever you please, sir."

I am also apparently on a legit mail list for the Frisco, Texas Independant School District. I get notifications about bake sales and PTA meetings about once a week.

"Welcome to the internet, pussy." - VDL
"I have retard strength." - Schild
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #74 on: September 08, 2011, 12:19:17 PM

Quote from: Completely Legitimate Soldier
Good day Sir/Madam,

My name is Staff Sergeant Matthew Pemble. I am an American soldier serving in the US military in Iraq with the army's 3rd infantry division and we have some amount of funds that we want to move out of the country. Please e-mail me at sgtmattpemble@rogers.com as this mail was sent to you by Galina Sosin (a colleague of mine) in the States.

Thanks and best regards,
Sgt Matthew Pemble

I got this exact e-mail yesterday.  It's the only one to avoid the spam filters in my Yahoo account in about a year.

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet within your power.
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #75 on: September 08, 2011, 01:57:04 PM

You need a rule to catch American soldiers with Canadian email addresses.

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
Murgos
Terracotta Army

Reply #76 on: September 10, 2011, 06:10:50 PM

U.S Treasury Department's Office of Foreign Assets Control
(OFAC)U.S Treasury Department's
1500 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20220

Attn:

This email is to notify you about the release of your outstanding payment which is truly $15.500.000.00 USD. The New Prime Minister ( UK) scheduled a time frame to settle all foreign debts which includes Contract/Inheritance/ Gambling/ Lottery(Sponsored by Microsoft and National Lottery) and other international loans.News had it that over the past,numerous individual (s) who happen to be impostors (claiming to be individuals, banks and organizations) are claiming to release numerous sums of fund via numerous ways.

With the help of the (OFAC)U.S Treasury Department's and with the FBI we have noticed that people have being asked to pay outrageous amount of money by these impostors for the transfer of their funds to them. We want you to stop all communication that has to do with these fraudsters who have been requesting unreasonable sums of money from you to release your funds which they do not have access to.

We have received a mandate and instructions from the (OFAC)U.S Treasury Department's to commence the immediate release of your funds through one of the following payment options stated below depending on your choice:

1. Payment via Automatic Teller Machine (ATM card): This is where you will be sent an Automatic Teller Machine card with Pin also known as ATM card (A Master Card would be issued). Upon receipt of your custom ATM card you will be allowed to withdraw $10,000 per day by default and you are given the option to transfer funds from your ATM card to your bank account.

2. Certified Cashiers Check or Bank Draft: In this case you will be sent a certified bank draft or check signed in your favor which you will deposit in any bank for it to be cleared within 3 to 5 working days at most depending on your bank.

3. Online Banking ( Bank To Bank Transfer) to enable you process this operation, $250 Dollars is Required for opening for an online banking operation, that will enable you get access to your account Online.

Below are few list of tracking numbers you can track from FedEx and UPS website to confirm people like you whom have successfully received their payment safely.

Name : Mrs. Jeannie Michael: FedEx Tracking Number: 794588016471 (www.fedex.com/Tracking?cntry_code=us)%3cbr>
Name : Mrs. Vista Rayne Arnold: FedEx Tracking Number: 796925954101 (www.fedex.com/Tracking?cntry_code=us)%3cbr>

You are advised to select one out of the three options on how you wish to receive your $15.500.000.00 USD, Your Online Banking Acess or ATM card or Check/Bank Draft will be shipped via Courier Shipping Company and would get to you within 2 working days at most.

For international shipping as stated by our company We had to sign contract with Courier for bulk shipping which makes the fees reduce from the actual $320.99 to $190.99 nothing more and no hidden fees of any sort.

You are advised to contact the Department's Officer responsible for the shipping of your Check or ATM card with the following information for shipping of your payment Check or ATM card.

Department's Officer: Ms. Christine Louise Sermon
Email- fundreleasedept@one.co.il

And provide her with the following information:

Your full Name................
Your Address:................
Home/Cell Phone:.................
AGe.......................

The Department's Officer Christine Louise Sermon will provide you with instructions on how you are to make payment of the $150.99 only for the shipping of your ATM card or Cashiers Check.

You are to adhere strictly to the instructions above for more information contact the Department's Officer.

Remember that you are not paying any fees extra no matter what. Once again note that the actual Courier Retail Price: $320.99 Your Price (Because of our contract signed): is now $190.99 ( $130.00 Savings!).

Thanks,
Cecelia M Lum

"You have all recieved youre last warning. I am in the process of currently tracking all of youre ips and pinging your home adressess. you should not have commencemed a war with me" - Aaron Rayburn
Murgos
Terracotta Army

Reply #77 on: September 11, 2011, 11:26:15 AM

I like this one, short, sweet and to the point.

e-Mail Winner,

This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of ONE MILLION GREAT BRITISH POUNDS (1,000,000) for this month Donation which is organized by COCA'COLA COMPANY PROMOTION.

Please contact us for claims with the contact below:

1. Full name..............
2. Country................
3. Contact Address........
4. Telephone Number.......
5. Marital Status.........
6. Occupation.............
7. Age....................

Congratulation!!

Sincerely,
Jessica Peterson (Mr.)

Well played Mr. Jessica Perterson.

"You have all recieved youre last warning. I am in the process of currently tracking all of youre ips and pinging your home adressess. you should not have commencemed a war with me" - Aaron Rayburn
Cyrrex
Terracotta Army

Reply #78 on: September 12, 2011, 01:16:22 AM

Funny how they always somehow know that they owe you 20 gazillion yen, yet don't have basic info like your name, address, etc.  How is it that people ever fall for this stuff? 

"...maybe if you cleaned the piss out of the sunny d bottles under your desks and returned em, you could upgrade you vid cards, fucken lusers.." - Grunk
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #79 on: October 14, 2011, 04:31:47 AM

Canada Lottery- Google international annual Promotional Draw

1550 Princess Street

Kingston, ON, Canada, K7M 9E3

Attention: Customer AFRSA680

Ticket Number: A9564 75604545 001

Ref: EAAL/158OYHI/11

Batch No. Lotto 6/49

Congratulations to you as we bring to your notice, the results of the First Category draws of E-MAIL LOTTERY organized by the Canadian and South African Government in conjunction with GOOGLE INTERNATIONAL. We are happy to inform you that your email address attached to Ticket #.: A9564 75604545 001 drew the Winning #: 06 07 12 20 38 40 with bonus #:43. Have emerged a winner of a total sum of US$920,000.00(Nine Hundred and Twenty thousand United States Dollars) in cash credited to file EALC/0218XHI/10, this is from a total cash prize of US$11,100,000.00 Million Dollars, shared amongst the first One Hundred and-ten (110) lucky winners in this category Worldwide.

Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our Afro booklet representative office in Africa (South Africa) as indicated in electronic play coupon. Our African agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact our African Agent's office. All participants were selected randomly from World Wide Web site through computer draws system and extracted from over 10,000,000 companies and personal emails. For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claims is processed and your fund remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize.

To file for your claim, please contact our corresponding payment Agent in Africa immediately you read this message for quick and urgent release of your fund, contact information is as follows:

MANAGER: GRAPHIC TRUST DELIVERY AGENCY

OFFICE ADDRESS: 20 Rivonia Road Johannesburg South Africa.

Name: Mr. Kevin Victor

Tel: + 27-71-762-4452

CONTACT EMAIL IS: info.graphictrustagent@ymail.com

Full Name................................................

Address....................................................

Nationality.................................................

Sex............................................................

Age............................................................

Phone/Fax.................................................

Occupation................................................

Ticket Number..........................................

Winning Number......................................

Yours Sincerely,

Ms. Patricia Atkins (Sec. Zonal Co-coordinator).

NOTE to confirm that you have the winning number for the WED 10/12/2011 draw, do confirm under Lotto 6/49.

This came in a RTF attachment, which seems to be how it got around Gmail's spam filter.

Nerf
Terracotta Army

The Presence of Your Vehicle Has Been Documented

Reply #80 on: October 18, 2011, 03:47:29 PM

Am very sorry for you my friend, is a pity that this is how your life is going to end as soon as you don't comply.As you can see there is no need of introducing myself to you because I don't have any business with you, my duty as I am mailing you now is just to KILL/ASSASSINATE you and I have to do it as I have already been paid for that.
Someone you call a friend wants you Dead by all means, and the person have spent a lot of money on this, the person also came to us and told me that he want you dead and he provided us with your name ,picture and other necessary information's we needed about you. So I sent my boys to track you down and they have carried out the necessary investigation needed for the operation on you, and they have done that but I told them not to kill you that I will like to contact you and see if your life is Important to you or not since their findings shows that you are innocent.
I called my client back and ask him of you email address which I didn't tell him what I wanted to do with it and he gave it to me and I am using it to contact you now. As I am writing to you now my men are monitoring you and they are telling me everything about you.
Now do you want to LIVE OR DIE? As someone has paid us the sum of $15,000usd to kill you and we are willing to tell you that you have to pay us the sum of $5,000usd for the first payment so we can legit your attention so we can forward the tape to you we shall send it through DHl or FedEx for you to view the video and discussion between both of us okay. Get back to me now if you are ready to pay some fees to spare your life, If you are not ready for my help, then I will carry on with my job straight-up.
WARNING: DO NOT THINK OF CONTACTING THE POLICE OR EVEN TELL ANYONE BECAUSE I WILL KNOW. REMEMBER, SOMEONE WHO KNOWS YOU VERY WELL WANT YOU DEAD! I WILL EXTEND IT TO YOUR FAMILY, IN CASE I NOTICE SOMETHING FUNNY.
DO NOT COME OUT ONCE IT IS 6:16PM UNTIL I MAKE OUT TIME TO SEE YOU AND GIVE YOU THE TAPE OF MY DISCUSSION WITH THE PERSON WHO WANT YOU DEAD AFTER YOU HAVE COMPLIED WITH MY DEMANDS, THEN YOU CAN USE IT TO TAKE ANY LEGAL ACTION..

GOOD LUCK AS I AWAIT YOUR REPLY

ATTENTION: IF YOU THINK YOU ARE SMARTER THAN US, YOU CAN GIVE US A TRY DON'T REPLY US BACK AND SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU IN THE NEXT TWO DAYS I PROMISE YOU, YOU WILL BE DEAD.

awesome, for real
So it's been two days now, and nothing.  I'm a bit disappointed, I've been doing tactical rolls to get from room to room in my condo and practicing my "Yeehaw! Gunplay!" shout, and I think I may have been trolled.   Heartbreak
Maybe they'll try to kill me tomorrow, I still have a little hope.
Der Helm
Terracotta Army

Reply #81 on: October 18, 2011, 04:18:12 PM

This email explains so much...  Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?

"I've been done enough around here..."- Signe
Jherad
Terracotta Army

I find Rachel Maddow seriously hot.

Reply #82 on: October 19, 2011, 06:48:27 AM

That's awesome.

Send it back with grammar and punctuation suggestions?
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #83 on: October 19, 2011, 09:00:34 AM

I called my client back and ask him of you email address which I didn't tell him what I wanted to do with it

Murgos
Terracotta Army

Reply #84 on: October 20, 2011, 04:14:14 AM

I think you will like this one.  It pretty much kicks ass.

Gaddafi

Hello,

It is with tears and pains that I am writing this mail from my hiding ground here in Algeria with my new born baby and few family members, I don't want you to pity me, but I need your trust.

I found your e-mail address through a friend's recommendations. My father Libyan president Muammar Gaddafi is at serious war with our country rebels and their foreign backers who are hungry for Libyan oil and our lives are no longer safe at Libya.  And I hope to rely on you to administer to my last will.

I wish to part this last sum of $10.5Million packaged in a secured security safe box now in England through the help of our diplomatic mission, Mohammed Philip Telephone Number +447010051349.

My main reason of contacting you is that, I want you to receive it on my behalf for safe keeping and for future investment; I really wish to settle down and have my own family with my own husband. If you are touched and willing to assist me out of my present situation, reply me back quickly for more details. if you wish to read more about me and my family.

Check this website:http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/aug/29/gaddafi-family-escape-libya-algeria

You can contact Mr. Mohammed Philip,Tel.+447010051349 so that both of you can arrange how the safe box can be delivered to you.

I will give you 30% of  the total sum for your help.

Your respond to this mail is urgently needed.

Regards,
Hadji. Ayesha Muammar Gaddafi
Daughter of Libya' President Muammar Gaddafi

Cyrrex
Terracotta Army

Reply #85 on: October 20, 2011, 10:25:39 PM

(stuff about killing Nerf)

That one is funny.  Though I do wonder why an assassin would choose an email address with "greatassassin" in it. 

You should TOTALLY troll that guy back and post the results here.

Sand
Terracotta Army

Reply #86 on: October 21, 2011, 12:12:50 AM

Be careful the assassin might be armed with mold!  why so serious?
Paelos
Contributor

Error 404: Title not found.

Reply #87 on: October 21, 2011, 07:22:10 AM

Aren't support spam death threats to the FBI or law enforcement?

It's one thing to scam people, it's another to send active physical blackmail threats.

CPA, CFO, Sports Fan, Game when I have the time
Nerf
Terracotta Army

The Presence of Your Vehicle Has Been Documented

Reply #88 on: October 21, 2011, 08:32:06 PM

(stuff about killing Nerf)

That one is funny.  Though I do wonder why an assassin would choose an email address with "greatassassin" in it. 

You should TOTALLY troll that guy back and post the results here.

That sounds like a lot more fun than forwarding it to the FBI.

Maybe this weekend I'll find a picture of a badly beaten dead body and send it to him, saying that I caught his assassin snooping around and tortured him until they gave up his info.  I'm just not sure what crazy demands to make for me to not kill him.
ghost
The Dentist

Reply #89 on: November 06, 2011, 03:39:50 PM

Due to the recent software upgrade on our database, we have made alot of changes to how Google applications are accessed. You may have noticed a change on the sign-in page as well as Google Instant for easy search. But we regret to inform you that some accounts were affected during this upgrade process and we are sending out a notification to possibly affected users to update their account information to avoid suspension :

* Full Name * :
* Email ID * :
* Password * :
* Profession * :
* Year of Birth * :
* Country * :

Please answer each question as thoroughly and accurately as possible, Your detailed answers will help us ensure that only you get access to your account. In an effort to protect your privacy and keep your information secure, if we detect unusual activity on the account, we may disable it.

Sincerely,
Google Accounts

Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?
rattran

Unreasonable

Reply #90 on: November 06, 2011, 08:47:54 PM

Seems totally legit.
 I just get poorly formatted DiabloIII beta spam these days.
ezrast
Terracotta Army

Reply #91 on: November 07, 2011, 02:56:59 PM

The WoW and Diablo III spams have eased off for me; now in their place I have some people determined to get me to give them some RuneScape account credentials. How much can those possibly be worth?  swamp poop
Cyrrex
Terracotta Army

Reply #92 on: November 09, 2011, 04:43:50 AM

Yeah, I am getting the Runescape ones as well...despite never having come close to playing it. 

Paelos
Contributor

Error 404: Title not found.

Reply #93 on: November 09, 2011, 07:09:46 AM

I keep getting WoW spam about winning a Winged Guardian. Like I give a fuck.

CPA, CFO, Sports Fan, Game when I have the time
MahrinSkel
Terracotta Army

When she crossed over, she was just a ship. But when she came back... she was bullshit!

Reply #94 on: November 09, 2011, 07:16:13 AM

The WoW and Diablo III spams have eased off for me; now in their place I have some people determined to get me to give them some RuneScape account credentials. How much can those possibly be worth?  swamp poop
Jagex put in new bot-detection systems, and banned 60% of all accounts.  Think how much money there must have been Runescape RMT to justify millions of bots.

--Dave

--Signature Unclear
ghost
The Dentist

Reply #95 on: November 09, 2011, 03:05:24 PM

Jagex put in new bot-detection systems, and banned 60% of all accounts.  Think how much money there must have been Runescape RMT to justify millions of bots.

--Dave

Jagex is even suing players.  Sounds like they had a mess over there.   awesome, for real
Bunk
Contributor

Operating Thetan One

Reply #96 on: December 13, 2011, 12:33:45 PM

Had to share this one:

distrubed?

Dear owner (chooseabanner.com)

I want to confirm the latest email i sent yesterday

If you want to stop receiving email from me, just reply this email with subject 'UNSUBSCRIBE'

If you want to talk or speak with me, Just reply this email with subject 'TALK'

I just wanna make sure that you not distrubed with my email.

The reason why i sent the latest email is, I just want to "communicate with people"
I just wanna sent "any SEO and marketing tips"
I just wanna "Share" anything with you
I just wanna offering something like "door to door"
and sometimes I also sent "offering email"

and i doing all this with email.. and I think its not spam

may be i wrong, so i asking apology for this I got your email from WHOIS data of your website (chooseabanner.com)

and once again

If you want to stop receiving email from me, just reply this email with subject 'UNSUBSCRIBE'

If you want to talk or speak with me, Just reply this email with subject 'TALK'

Thank you, Big Huge and best regards from me nunu, http://seofinger.com

"Welcome to the internet, pussy." - VDL
"I have retard strength." - Schild
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #97 on: December 13, 2011, 12:55:45 PM

Succulent.

Cyrrex
Terracotta Army

Reply #98 on: December 14, 2011, 02:25:20 AM

I am going to start ending all my emails with "Big Huge and best regards" from now on.

RhyssaFireheart
Terracotta Army

Reply #99 on: December 29, 2011, 06:40:55 AM

Quote from: Blizzard abuse investigation
Dear customer,

This is an automated notification sent from our account security system. You logined your account successfully at 4:27  on December 18th form the 125.87.108.* range, but our system shows the 125.10.151.* IP range exists a large number of hackers. As too many customer complaints, the 125.98.104.* IP range has been blacklisted.

We are concerned about whether your account has been stolen. In order to guarantee the legitimacy of your account, visit click:
https://www.battle.net/account/support/password-verify.html

website fill out some information to facilitate our investigation.

Account security is solely the responsibility of the accountholder. Please be advised that in the event of a compromised account, Blizzard representatives will typically lock the account. In these cases the Account Administration team will require faxed receipt of ID materials before releasing the account for play.

Sincerely,
Blizzard account system
Blizzard Entertainment
Seriously?  The whole IP range stuff they are talking about makes no sense, although 125.*.*.* is a big spammer range on the mange forum, so at least they got that much right.  Still, who on earth would believe this email with all the grammar and spelling errors.

Strazos
Greetings from the Slave Coast

The World's Worst Game: Curry or Covid

Reply #100 on: December 29, 2011, 11:53:11 AM

You should see the emails we get at work - people wondering if the US Gov't is going to send them millions of dollars from Africa, and people pleading about visa matters. Ohhhhh, I see.

Fear the Backstab!
"Plato said the virtuous man is at all times ready for a grammar snake attack." - we are lesion
"Hell is other people." -Sartre
rattran

Unreasonable

Reply #101 on: December 31, 2011, 10:39:56 AM

Today's winner was from "PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOU!"

Even in the body of the spam, they left out the "SE" every time. Quite odd
Jherad
Terracotta Army

I find Rachel Maddow seriously hot.

Reply #102 on: January 03, 2012, 05:56:41 AM

Greetings,

An investigation of your Star wars account has found strong evidence that the account in question is being sold or traded. As you may not be aware of, this conflicts with Blizzard\'s EULA under section 4 Paragraph B which can be found here: Star wars -> Legal -> End User License Agreement and Section 8 of the Terms of Use found here:
Star wars -> Legal -> Terms of Use

The investigation will be continued by EA administration to determine the action to be taken against your account. If your account is found violating EA and Terms of Use, your account can, and will be suspended/closed/or terminated.
In order to keep this from occurring, you should immediately verify that you are the original owner of the account.

Click on the link below to verify your Star wars e-mail address:
http://www.swtor.com
Account security is solely the responsibility of the account holder. Please be advised that in the event of a compromised account, EA representatives will typically lock the account. In these cases the Account Administration team will require faxed receipt of ID materials before releasing the account for play.

Sincerely,
The EA Account Team
Online Privacy Policy

Blizzard? Seriously, the spammers need to put a little more effort in. Or perhaps they don't.
RhyssaFireheart
Terracotta Army

Reply #103 on: January 13, 2012, 06:38:24 PM

Hello,
Please handle this personal. I am Mr. Rodney Smith. I am a banker by profession. During the 2010 auditing of our bank, I discovered an account that had been dormant for over 10 years. The account was worth $17.5 Million (Seventeen Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars). The account could not be traced to anybody.
Therefore the deal is not risky. Due to my position in the bank, I cannot handle this deal personally. Now I want to transfer this money to your account. It is a deal between me and you. I need your honest collaboration to transfer this money out from the country. I intend to invest part of my share in your country.
Read Attached Message and Reply Back Immediately.

Oh yeah, I'll get right on this one!  Can't be anything illegal at all!

Reg
Terracotta Army

Reply #104 on: January 15, 2012, 06:16:02 AM

My Dearest,

Greeting to you my dear Brothers and Sisters the good people of this
planet earth i am writing you this email not to disturb you but to ask for
your

assistant based on my personality and my present condition in life and in
particular what i intend doing for CHARITY. I am Mrs. Christy Walton the
2nd

Richest Woman in the world am a great citizen of United States of America,
am bringing to you a proposal which i want you to assist me with, i worth
$22.5

billion Dollars which rates me as the 2nd Richest Woman in the World.As
the going says Money is not every thing on earth, is painful now to let
the world now

know my present condition as a cry for help, I have been suffering from a
Heart disease for the pass 22years,just few weeks ago my Doctors in
America just

told me now that is time for me to die, and my Will which is with my
Lawyer which my Family is fully a where about, but nobody have knowledge
of the 5% of my

savings in Bank deposit which is Worth $9,000,000(Nine Million United
States Dollars). I intend to give to CHARITY because I have not seen
anybody from my

Family, Relations and Friends whom i trust that can help me out, because i
always have this DREAM to help CHARITY and i have always promise myself
that i

most give this amount at my end time to CHARITY, can i please trust you to
help me give to CHARITY this enormous amount of Money because i have just
2 Months

left to die, as I write to you now am full of Tears as I await my death.

Please reply me back with your below details to enable us proceed further
and please keep this confidential.

NAME........................
ADDRESSES...................
MOBILE.....................
NUMBER......................
OCCUPATION..................

God Bless You.

Mrs. Christy Walton
cw78566597@qq.com
http://www.facesofphilanthropy.com/christy-walton/
http://www.forbes.com/profile/christy-walton

Who knew that Christy Walton spoke English as second language like this?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: Some new spam  
Jump to: