Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 19, 2018, 05:09:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
Donate! | Shop: Amazon
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: Some new spam 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Some new spam  (Read 46966 times)
jgsugden
Terracotta Army

Reply #175 on: March 21, 2018, 02:00:57 PM

Sadly, if you have the resolve to make that much money you often like the frivolity to truly enjoy it.

What can you tell me about gaming and fun in Charlotte, NC?
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #176 on: March 21, 2018, 02:07:58 PM

I admit it.  I don't love money that much.

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
NowhereMan
Terracotta Army

Reply #177 on: June 04, 2018, 11:16:11 AM

Received into my company's public contact inbox, I liked this one for it's strong opening and high level vocabulary:

Hello.
Do not mind оn my illitеrасy, I аm frоm China.
I uрlоаded thе mаliciоus рrоgrаm оn your systеm.

Sinсе thаt mоment I рilfеrеd аll рrivy bаckgrоund frоm yоur system. Аdditiоnаlly I hаve some mоrе соmрrоmising еvidеnсе. The mоst intеrеsting еvidеnсе thаt I stоlе- its а videоtаре with your masturbаtiоn. I adjusted virus оn а роrn wеb sitе аnd аftеr yоu lоadеd it. Whеn yоu dесidеd with thе video аnd taрpеd оn а plаy buttоn, my dеlеtеriоus sоft аt оnсе sеt up оn your systеm. Аfter аdjusting, yоur саmеrа shoоt the vidеоtаpе with yоu self-abusing, in аdditiоn it sаved рreсisеly the роrn vidео yоu mаsturbаtеd оn. In nеxt fеw dаys my mаlwаre collеctеd аll your sосial аnd wоrk сontacts.

If yоu want tо dеlеtе the reсords- pay me 500 еurо in BTС(сryрtоcurrеnсy).
I providе yоu my Btс number - 1A3nMoRapVVakHFjumcv3EFBk2EMqXSbKi
Yоu have 24 hоurs aftеr reаding. When I gеt trаnsfеr I will dеstroy thе vidеоtарe evеrmоrе.
Оther wаy I will sеnd thе tаpе tо all your сollеаgues and friеnds.

"Look at my car. Do you think that was bought with the earnest love of geeks?" - HaemishM
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Prevent all damage that would be dealt to you and other troops you control.

Reply #178 on: June 04, 2018, 11:30:46 AM

I mean, I'm not one who wants people to see me choking the chicken, but I'm also cheap enough that if you really want to inflict the image of my masturbation into the nightmares of my friends and co-workers, I'm certainly not going to pay you to prevent it.

Selby
Terracotta Army

Reply #179 on: June 04, 2018, 11:46:17 AM

Ceiling cat is Chinese?

But seriously, a virus that catches you masturbating... they must have some really gullible people out there!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: Some new spam  
Jump to: