Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:58:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Browser-Based Titles  |  Topic: Urban Dead - Borehamwood 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Urban Dead - Borehamwood  (Read 34393 times)
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #105 on: November 26, 2008, 05:31:25 PM

Hope you got the hell out of dodge, Gets. That spot is going down fast.

Tuned in, immediately get to watch cringey Ubisoft talking head offering her deepest sympathies to the families impacted by the Orlando shooting while flanked by a man in a giraffe suit and some sort of "horrifically garish neon costumes through the ages" exhibit or something.  We need to stop this fucking planet right now and sort some shit out. -Kail
Gets
Terracotta Army

Reply #106 on: November 27, 2008, 01:03:53 AM

I did, but I hope Viin did as well. I'm sure I'll stay away from crowded places with all the PKing going on anyway.
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #107 on: December 05, 2008, 07:17:52 AM

Crafty McGoo is no more. Stepped out of my hidey hole and my browser crashed. Logged back in and I was being shat out the non-business end of a zed.  awesome, for real

Tuned in, immediately get to watch cringey Ubisoft talking head offering her deepest sympathies to the families impacted by the Orlando shooting while flanked by a man in a giraffe suit and some sort of "horrifically garish neon costumes through the ages" exhibit or something.  We need to stop this fucking planet right now and sort some shit out. -Kail
Snee
Terracotta Army

Reply #108 on: December 12, 2008, 11:06:22 AM

lvl 13 and counting, walked in on 5 zeds in a lighted PD, headshotted them all, dumped em , broadcast, and put a light barricade up, with 4 AP to spare.

Doesn't get any better than that
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Browser-Based Titles  |  Topic: Urban Dead - Borehamwood  
Jump to: