Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 01:03:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Star Wars: The Old Republic  |  Topic: SWTOR 0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 312 313 [314] 315 316 ... 402 Go Down Print
Author Topic: SWTOR  (Read 2102360 times)
kildorn
Terracotta Army

Reply #10955 on: September 30, 2011, 09:58:51 AM

Man, people like to rage about a misclicked email.
Paelos
Contributor

Error 404: Title not found.

Reply #10956 on: September 30, 2011, 10:02:56 AM

Man, people like to rage about a misclicked email.

I would bet the average age of anyone raging is b/w 14-17 years old.

CPA, CFO, Sports Fan, Game when I have the time
Miasma
Terracotta Army

Stopgap Measure

Reply #10957 on: September 30, 2011, 10:23:50 AM

Sorry wasn't aware that your internet surfing habits are solely devoted to this one message board.
I'm just saying that if I'm already reading this thread, it's easier than going to another website (that I don't read) to see a (not particularly funny) image. But please, continue being pissy about it.

Pissy? nah, you got that locked up. I'm more of a  why so serious?
No.  You're the twerp who shit on someone and got all internet serious because someone had the nerve to - repost a funny image - on the internet.  Just shut up.
Crumbs
Terracotta Army

Reply #10958 on: September 30, 2011, 10:36:18 AM

No ragequitting on my part.  Hell, for an MMO I consider this content.
Kirth
Terracotta Army

Reply #10959 on: September 30, 2011, 10:38:43 AM

Sorry wasn't aware that your internet surfing habits are solely devoted to this one message board.
I'm just saying that if I'm already reading this thread, it's easier than going to another website (that I don't read) to see a (not particularly funny) image. But please, continue being pissy about it.

Pissy? nah, you got that locked up. I'm more of a  why so serious?
No.  You're the twerp who shit on someone and got all internet serious because someone had the nerve to - repost a funny image - on the internet.  Just shut up.

Even lukton found it funny (which how it was meant) by his response....remind me again who is being "internet serious", cause to me this is the random comments thread until the nda drops. But hey at least we are cruising to page 400, just glad I could contribute.
Paelos
Contributor

Error 404: Title not found.

Reply #10960 on: September 30, 2011, 10:40:14 AM

Sadly, so do I. Half the fun in an MMO is the pre-release fiascos and forum drama-whoring for beta keys.

CPA, CFO, Sports Fan, Game when I have the time
Kirth
Terracotta Army

Reply #10961 on: September 30, 2011, 10:42:13 AM

Sadly, so do I. Half the fun in an MMO is the pre-release fiascos and forum drama-whoring for beta keys.

We need Stephen Reid to make a few posts here ala the Mark Jacobs starfucking incident of 09.
Reg
Terracotta Army

Reply #10962 on: September 30, 2011, 10:47:48 AM

Oh that'd be awesome! F13 badly needs the 500 new posters that will post just in this thread.
Draegan
Terracotta Army

Reply #10963 on: September 30, 2011, 11:15:27 AM

How else will we get to 1000 pages before December?
sam, an eggplant
Terracotta Army

Reply #10964 on: September 30, 2011, 11:31:24 AM

Reid is just the CM. It would have to be someone like Jeff Hickman (meh), Dallas Dickinson, or really one of the good Doctors (which would be awesome).
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #10965 on: September 30, 2011, 11:39:06 AM

I'd like to see the combo of James and Daniel come in and shoot off about a whole bunch of great features laden with their brand of thick, syrupy hype sauce. I think they're shooting for Molyneuxesque at this point.
Outlawedprod
Terracotta Army

Reply #10966 on: September 30, 2011, 12:01:16 PM

Less worried about them sending e-mails by mistake.  More worried by the fact they don't appear to be doing this in-house. HTML e-maiils autoflagged as spam because stuff is linked off the swtor domain and instead on chtah.com.  This is a failure that chtah.com seems to do regularly.
Fabnusen
Terracotta Army

Reply #10967 on: September 30, 2011, 01:24:29 PM

Hey everyone. I thought I'd share a little info about me:

I've been lurking here for a long time. I admit it: utter, seething nerd rage over the NGE brought me here. I remember the 100+ page (at that time considered) epic thread and its summary execution. Have no fear! I am aware of the general disdain for those that found F13 simply due to their nerd rage and the tool-like behavior some of those same people exhibit. That's not me. I enjoy reading (no bullshit & no smoke blowing up any asses) the witty comments, scathing - but honest - feedback and the occasional insight from developers. I've not really done much over here but lurk. Not because I am an unsocial ass, but because I've always felt like a guest; a welcomed guest but, still a guest. I always figured it was best if I kept my NGE roots to myself. In other words, mind my P's & Q's.

Anyway, I am looking forward to seeing you all in game!

P.S. Oh, the false e-mail thing? Fucking teases. Besides, like someone else said, it's content at this point.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 01:26:18 PM by Fabnusen »
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #10968 on: September 30, 2011, 01:53:10 PM

Fuckin' noob.

Tuned in, immediately get to watch cringey Ubisoft talking head offering her deepest sympathies to the families impacted by the Orlando shooting while flanked by a man in a giraffe suit and some sort of "horrifically garish neon costumes through the ages" exhibit or something.  We need to stop this fucking planet right now and sort some shit out. -Kail
Fabnusen
Terracotta Army

Reply #10969 on: September 30, 2011, 02:02:36 PM

Fuckin' noob.

Crusty old fuck.

I take that back. Noob? Fair enough.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 02:06:58 PM by Fabnusen »
Kirth
Terracotta Army

Reply #10970 on: September 30, 2011, 02:08:24 PM

Fuckin' noob.

Crusty old fuck.

I take that back. Noob? Fair enough.

You joining bc ? I look forward to lightsabering you in the face then  Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?
Ingmar
Terracotta Army

Auto Assault Affectionado

Reply #10971 on: September 30, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

No, he is a crusty old fuck, you were right.  tongue

The Transcendent One: AH... THE ROGUE CONSTRUCT.
Nordom: Sense of closure: imminent.
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #10972 on: September 30, 2011, 02:22:05 PM

Old enough to grind to max level up hill both ways in a goddamn snowstorm. Now get off my fuckin' lawn.

Tuned in, immediately get to watch cringey Ubisoft talking head offering her deepest sympathies to the families impacted by the Orlando shooting while flanked by a man in a giraffe suit and some sort of "horrifically garish neon costumes through the ages" exhibit or something.  We need to stop this fucking planet right now and sort some shit out. -Kail
Fabnusen
Terracotta Army

Reply #10973 on: September 30, 2011, 02:39:15 PM

You joining bc ? I look forward to lightsabering you in the face then  Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?

Yep. I already have, actually. I am a proby due to my admitted NGE nerd rage. Look for me there as Tokoyami.
Chimpy
Terracotta Army

Reply #10974 on: September 30, 2011, 02:42:46 PM

Old enough to grind to max level up hill both ways in a goddamn snowstorm. Now get off my fuckin' lawn.

How are you going to stay awake for all of the cut-scenes? Old timers always fall asleep after watching TV for 5 minutes, dontchaknow?

'Reality' is the only word in the language that should always be used in quotes.
Sjofn
Terracotta Army

Truckasaurus Hands

Reply #10975 on: September 30, 2011, 04:21:59 PM

And the youngsters can't stand having to sit still for more than five minutes either! Shit, this game is going to be a failure.  ACK!

God Save the Horn Players
luckton
Terracotta Army

Reply #10976 on: September 30, 2011, 04:28:12 PM

STAY A WHILE AND LISTEN!

why so serious?

"Those lights, combined with the polygamous Nazi mushrooms, will mess you up."

"Tuning me out doesn't magically change the design or implementation of said design. Though, that'd be neat if it did." -schild
Kirth
Terracotta Army

Reply #10977 on: September 30, 2011, 06:01:22 PM

STAY A WHILE AND LISTEN!

why so serious?

In my day we called camp checks on orc2...
Lakov_Sanite
Terracotta Army

Reply #10978 on: September 30, 2011, 06:03:59 PM

49 monk lfg fbss

~a horrific, dark simulacrum that glares balefully at us, with evil intent.
Fabnusen
Terracotta Army

Reply #10979 on: September 30, 2011, 07:24:49 PM

STAY A WHILE AND LISTEN!

why so serious?

Good times though! I thought I was the shiznat when I got a full set of Banded (?) armor. I fondly remember the first time I whored my shammy out for SOWs; 1plat per. Good times ;)
Sky
Terracotta Army

Reply #10980 on: September 30, 2011, 07:26:05 PM

49 monk lfg fbss
Ninjaloot for my rogue pet

My favorite was timer camping Hadden for the fishbone and selling them on ebay.
Kirth
Terracotta Army

Reply #10981 on: September 30, 2011, 07:44:19 PM

STAY A WHILE AND LISTEN!

why so serious?

Good times though! I thought I was the shiznat when I got a full set of Banded (?) armor. I fondly remember the first time I whored my shammy out for SOWs; 1plat per. Good times ;)

Trading in @ torch 1, some guy random gave me some silver boots of whatever and I used those forever. I had full set of ivy etched too!
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #10982 on: October 01, 2011, 07:25:53 AM

At the risk of making this an old gamer nostalgia thread, my fourth day in some random guy twinked me with a shiny brass shield and a set of ivy etched that I wore 'til I was like level 40.

Sky
Terracotta Army

Reply #10983 on: October 01, 2011, 10:04:44 AM

I originally quit EQ1 being the highest level wizard (1st to 30!) on the server because of a beta guild (3 guilds from beta) meltdown over rubicite armor. That zone got fucking UGLY. Funny how things changed from beta to release.

...but I sold that character on ebay, so win! Couple great ebay years there, between EQ1 and UO. Hell, even a small house on atlantic would sell for $50.
eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #10984 on: October 01, 2011, 10:59:30 AM

At the risk of making this an old gamer nostalgia thread, my fourth day in some random guy twinked me with a shiny brass shield and a set of ivy etched that I wore 'til I was like level 40.

One of the many many many things I hate about modern mmorpg thinking is that today this is inexplicably regarded as a bad thing.

"People will not assume that what they read on the internet is trustworthy or that it carries any particular ­assurance or accuracy" - Lord Leveson
"Hyperbole is a cancer" - Lakov Sanite
Shatter
Terracotta Army

Reply #10985 on: October 01, 2011, 12:16:17 PM

I originally quit EQ1 being the highest level wizard (1st to 30!) on the server because of a beta guild (3 guilds from beta) meltdown over rubicite armor. That zone got fucking UGLY. Funny how things changed from beta to release.

...but I sold that character on ebay, so win! Couple great ebay years there, between EQ1 and UO. Hell, even a small house on atlantic would sell for $50.

lol, I sold my 2 EQ1 accounts years ago and made over $1000 :)  Since then I got them back so I guess thats a win win. 
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #10986 on: October 01, 2011, 01:43:54 PM

One of the many many many things I hate about modern mmorpg thinking is that today this is inexplicably regarded as a bad thing.

Well, that was because the catasses got pissy that noobs didn't have to work as hard sometimes.

caladein
Terracotta Army

Reply #10987 on: October 01, 2011, 01:49:42 PM

Well, the simple answer is that twinking of that sort really messes with PvP (and group PvE to a lesser extent).

"Point being, they can't make everyone happy, so I hope they pick me." -Ingmar
"OH MY GOD WE'RE SURROUNDED SEND FOR BACKUP DIG IN DEFENSIVE POSITIONS MAN YOUR NECKBEARDS" -tgr
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #10988 on: October 01, 2011, 02:11:53 PM

Fuck PVP in its fucking earhole. You shouldn't be PVPing with people half your level or less anyway.

Sky
Terracotta Army

Reply #10989 on: October 01, 2011, 02:29:52 PM

How does pvp not fuck up pve, ffs. So tired of that one. Twinking is a lot of fun for alts imo.
Pages: 1 ... 312 313 [314] 315 316 ... 402 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Star Wars: The Old Republic  |  Topic: SWTOR  
Jump to: