Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:14:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: So. Katy Perry. She's hot. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 29 Go Down Print
Author Topic: So. Katy Perry. She's hot.  (Read 371353 times)
lamaros
Terracotta Army

Reply #140 on: August 18, 2008, 11:00:52 AM

I don't care how old she was when this picture was taken.  If you look at this photo and something in the back of your brain doesn't say "Penis goes in there!" then you are gay.
Dammit!  I'm gay. awesome, for real

Also, I don't see what's so bad about Ms. Perry in that last picture.  Her fashion sense with accessories is atrocious, but she still looks pretty.

I think she looks nice in that photo. Too much flash and such of course, but still nice. Nothing you don't see every day, but nice still.

He mom is a minister or somesuch that hates gays the paper informed me today, and is worried about her soul, etc etc.

I'm still in my 20's Nebu, so you still have some ability to discern left.
Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #141 on: August 18, 2008, 11:02:49 AM

Men are always much more picky about women who wouldn't give them a second look. 

I was married to a swimsuit model.  I think I'm calibrated. 

"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."

-  Mark Twain
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #142 on: August 18, 2008, 11:04:45 AM

You're different, Nebu.  You're a scientist.  Smart on that level is always sexy. 

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Oz
Terracotta Army

Reply #143 on: August 18, 2008, 11:07:49 AM

Smart on that level is always sexy.

Yay!   Maybe that's why my wife married me?  Still can't figure it out after all these years.
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #144 on: August 18, 2008, 11:08:57 AM

YOU can't figure it out or SHE can't figure it out?

climbjtree
Terracotta Army

Reply #145 on: August 18, 2008, 11:19:18 AM

Also, I don't see what's so bad about Ms. Perry in that last picture.  Her fashion sense with accessories is atrocious, but she still looks pretty.

Basically, in my opinion, she looks like a clown.
Cyrrex
Terracotta Army

Reply #146 on: August 18, 2008, 01:25:10 PM

Pffssh.  Clown I'd like to bone, maybe.  Three ring circus of sweaty love making.

Between Katy Perry and the ultra-smokin-hot pole vault chick, this is F13's best current thread.  All we need is a bit of Scarlett Johannson, and we'd be golden.

"...maybe if you cleaned the piss out of the sunny d bottles under your desks and returned em, you could upgrade you vid cards, fucken lusers.." - Grunk
photek
Terracotta Army

Reply #147 on: August 18, 2008, 01:30:32 PM

Men are always much more picky about women who wouldn't give them a second look. 

I just have to quote this cause it is the truest statement I've read. Can't argue with this shit. It'd make it into my sig if I wasn't sorta anti-feministic, I gotta support my monkey brethren. (Before comments on anti-feminism, don't worry, it's nothing like that, its just the same for me like with religion. It ain't the religion, its the people).

EDIT: Who is the pole vault chick, she was  why so serious?

"I recently went to a new doctor and noticed he was located in something called the Professional Building. I felt better right away"
Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #148 on: August 18, 2008, 01:33:26 PM

I showed my wife this last Ironwood exchange.  Her response was, "You guys are all fucked in the head."

Good job!

Hmmm.  Glad I could horrify your wife, I guess...

"Mr Soft Owl has Seen Some Shit." - Sun Tzu
sigil
Terracotta Army

Reply #149 on: August 18, 2008, 01:36:45 PM

I just have to quote this cause it is the truest statement I've read. Can't argue with this shit. It'd make it into my sig if I wasn't sorta anti-feministic, I gotta support my monkey brethren. (Before comments on anti-feminism, don't worry, it's nothing like that, its just the same for me like with religion. It ain't the religion, its the people).

EDIT: Who is the pole vault chick, she was  why so serious?

Allison Stokke, who's now 18  DRILLING AND MANLINESS
Cyrrex
Terracotta Army

Reply #150 on: August 18, 2008, 01:43:12 PM

I just have to quote this cause it is the truest statement I've read. Can't argue with this shit.

Yeah, I never understood why guys on the intardweb do this.  I suppose it is meant to lead other people to believe that we are better than said celebrity, and therefore, better (smarter, richer, more attractive, whatever) people than we actually are.  It's all crazy, delusional lies.  I wonder if it isn't somehow also suppose to impress females in the community in some strange way.

"...maybe if you cleaned the piss out of the sunny d bottles under your desks and returned em, you could upgrade you vid cards, fucken lusers.." - Grunk
Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #151 on: August 18, 2008, 01:45:12 PM

Well, if you've known a few "pretty" celebs, you'll know that being "better" doesn't require much effort. 

"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."

-  Mark Twain
Oban
Terracotta Army

Reply #152 on: August 18, 2008, 01:45:57 PM

Palin 2012 : Let's go out with a bang!
Oz
Terracotta Army

Reply #153 on: August 18, 2008, 01:46:45 PM

YOU can't figure it out or SHE can't figure it out?

Me, I can't figure out why she married me.  I hope she knows why she married me.  At least one of us should!
Viin
Terracotta Army

Reply #154 on: August 18, 2008, 01:47:25 PM

Should we change this thread subject to "So. Hot chicks. Damn."?
Might be more interesting to branch out a little.

Me, I can't figure out why she married me.  I hope she knows why she married me.  At least one of us should!

I donno why my wife married me either, but I assume she knows. But I'm afraid to ask just in case she doesn't!

- Viin
Cyrrex
Terracotta Army

Reply #155 on: August 18, 2008, 01:49:46 PM

Well, if you've known a few "pretty" celebs, you'll know that being "better" doesn't require much effort. 

I'm sure that's correct.  But that has little to do with fact that most of us would like to bury our bones in their backyards.

Edit: added a word.

Oban
Terracotta Army

Reply #156 on: August 18, 2008, 01:53:35 PM

...and this is why I stopped going to the gym.

NowhereMan
Terracotta Army

Reply #157 on: August 18, 2008, 02:19:53 PM

In fairness I think the reason people get so ultracritical of celebrities they'd never stand a chance with on the itarweb is twofold. 1) You'll never stand a chance with them and thus there's no reason (on a psychological level) to cut them any slack, for any reason and 2) They're already being held to an impossibly high standard, thus having effectively been reduced to being some artistic artefact they become fair game for any criticism that can be justified.

Guys don't hate women (for the most part, there are some real winners out there though) guys also aren't stupid enough to think they're somehow above screwing Cameron Diaz if she offered it (I'm sure not in case she's reading this). The fact that I will also never meet any of the girls that get subjected to ubercriticism and the sheer amount of make-up/touch-up that they receive in official shoots means that there's a point at which they stop being human and start becoming paintings that lead lives outside the canvas. The fact that other people think they're amazing or emulatable for this only makes my criticism feel that much sweeter.

Of course I now conclude with stating that I don't delight in ripping women apart for not appearing their best (I still enjoy ripping them apart for being so photoshopped in their photos that they may as well have had some random stand in for them). My point could probable be just as well stated with "They make shitboats of money from idiots by selling their image. If I want to criticise their product then fuck them for being hurt." This characterisation of course ignores the dehumanising aspect of their profession (for both sides) but is probably infinitely more satisfying to say.

"Look at my car. Do you think that was bought with the earnest love of geeks?" - HaemishM
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #158 on: August 18, 2008, 03:01:23 PM

I've met some celeb and super model women thingies.  Usually on the arms of some musician or sports guy.  The ones that are famous themselves mostly seem to be total smelly slobs until they hit around 40 or so.  Then they go mostly normal.  The hanger-ons have incredible tans and perfect toenails and have dumped the musician or athlete and married the guy in charge by the time THEY hit 40.  It might be strange but it happens a lot.  Also, since I'm not thin or gorgeous or anything that they are, we always get along fine.   I present no competition to anyone for anything.  Happily.   

Having said all that, women in those circles still seem to get dumped by musicians and athletes much more often.  There are a ton of very beautiful women around those sorts of circles.  I pretty much hate nearly everyone I ever met during my working life.

Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #159 on: August 18, 2008, 04:05:10 PM

I showed my wife this last Ironwood exchange.  Her response was, "You guys are all fucked in the head."

Good job!

Hmmm.  Glad I could horrify your wife, I guess...

After 12 years of dealing with me, you have no idea how much it takes to get her to react that way. It's an accomplishment.

Is she dippin' tobacco or is there some neurological reason the lower right (her left) portion of her lip refuses to move? It's a bit weird.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 03:55:09 AM by Merusk »

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet within your power.
Aez
Terracotta Army

Reply #160 on: August 18, 2008, 05:23:17 PM

If it's any comfort to you, Mersusk, your avatar annoys my GF.

"You're always reading the one with big boobs!"
schild
Administrator

Reply #161 on: August 18, 2008, 05:27:48 PM

Holy shit. Allison Stokke talks out of the side of her mouth.

Wow. She's like, at most, a 7 now.
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #162 on: August 18, 2008, 05:34:29 PM

Maybe she's joined the Lollipop Guild. 

Cyrrex
Terracotta Army

Reply #163 on: August 18, 2008, 05:40:30 PM

You're doing it wrong. 

schild
Administrator

Reply #164 on: August 18, 2008, 05:46:43 PM

You're doing it wrong. 
In most cases I'd agree, but I'm definitely not the one doing it wrong here. She made the mistake of allowing video where she spoke. She's an athlete. not an on-air personality.
Engels
Terracotta Army

inflicts shingles.

Reply #165 on: August 18, 2008, 05:59:44 PM

She made the mistake of allowing video where she spoke.

while hornball f13ers around the world clamor in protest, she refuses to acknowledge her blunder.

I should get back to nature, too.  You know, like going to a shop for groceries instead of the computer.  Maybe a condo in the woods that doesn't even have a health club or restaurant attached.  Buy a car with only two cup holders or something. -Signe

I LIKE being bounced around by Tonkors. - Lantyssa

Babies shooting themselves in the head is the state bird of West Virginia. - schild
Oban
Terracotta Army

Reply #166 on: August 18, 2008, 06:40:23 PM

Fellatio injury, she is better now.

voodoolily
Contributor

Finnuh, munnuh, muhfuh, I enjoy creating new written vernacular, s'all.

Reply #167 on: August 18, 2008, 09:12:24 PM

Rachel Ray talks like that too, and she's a fucking troll. You don't like when girls talk anyway, so what're you so notice-y about?

Voodoo & Sauce - a blog.
The Legend of Zephyr - a different blog.
stray
Terracotta Army

has an iMac.

Reply #168 on: August 18, 2008, 10:07:01 PM

Same with Drew Barrymore (a bit).

Still cute. Alison looks like my ex-boss.
Paelos
Contributor

Error 404: Title not found.

Reply #169 on: August 18, 2008, 10:42:39 PM

I'll take this time to say that the "Um's" were unbearable in that video.

CPA, CFO, Sports Fan, Game when I have the time
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #170 on: August 19, 2008, 03:54:19 AM

I didn't say she was unattractive you incredible douche bag.  why so serious?  I was wondering why she talked like that, nothing more.  Outside of Dustin Hoffman as Mumbles in Dick Tracy I haven't seen anyone talk like that without a stroke.

If it's any comfort to you, Mersusk, your avatar annoys my GF.

"You're always reading the one with big boobs!"

I post less than some others... so it's either attracting her eye or your staring at it.   If it's the former.. congrats, encourage that!  If the latter; Well quit staring at it then.  DRILLING AND MANLINESS 
« Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 03:56:46 AM by Merusk »

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet within your power.
Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #171 on: August 19, 2008, 03:56:19 AM

Stokke had a stroke ?

Between that and pole vaulting, she's all setup for sexual innuendo.

Though no doubt some douchebag will ruin it with 'I'd like my penis to go in her vagina.'

How pedestrian

"Mr Soft Owl has Seen Some Shit." - Sun Tzu
schild
Administrator

Reply #172 on: August 19, 2008, 03:57:49 AM

Rachel Ray talks like that too, and she's a fucking troll. You don't like when girls talk anyway, so what're you so notice-y about?
Just because I don't like when they talk doesn't mean I don't pay attention. That might be part of the problem.
DraconianOne
Terracotta Army

Reply #173 on: August 19, 2008, 07:38:51 AM

I don't care how old she was when this picture was taken.  If you look at this photo and something in the back of your brain doesn't say "Penis goes in there!" then you are gay.

'Fraid I look at that photo and my back brain joins my forebrain in thinking "She does pole vault. Excellent." I'm always impressed by people who can do that and do it well.

A point can be MOOT. MUTE is more along the lines of what you should be. - WayAbvPar
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #174 on: August 19, 2008, 08:20:42 AM

That post should be in green.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 29 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: So. Katy Perry. She's hot.  
Jump to: