Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:11:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Topic: The Grunkster Retires 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Grunkster Retires  (Read 118676 times)
grunk
Terracotta Army

This poster is a gibbering retard. Also, he used to post from a rehab clinic.

Reply #35 on: June 20, 2008, 09:26:14 AM

Grunk is not real. Not an epic thread.

Not real? Real enough to drive from da Bronx to your home, and tap dance on your skull, Fagor.

and when I R done with teh dance, ill take your damn WoW cards and sell em, /flex.

Not too far from you, I guess.

1099 Wall St W Lyndhurst #387, NJ 07071

Just don't add me to any mailing lists, OK? I'd rather get my head stomped in.

Your post was better before the edit btw. I don't play WoW.

w/e DnD shit you have under your bed. i figured thes wh0le f13 shat out... bunch of fucken card battler, dice throwin... fegs. tis true....
stray
Terracotta Army

has an iMac.

Reply #36 on: June 20, 2008, 09:28:24 AM

Just remember to ask for Fagor, so I'll know it's you.

Don't play dnd either.
photek
Terracotta Army

Reply #37 on: June 20, 2008, 09:29:43 AM

This is relevant to my interests.

Just realized if you two kill eachother the world will be a better place. One less Mac user and one less... Grunk is like New Years Eve all over again.

EDIT: I'm making grunk an insult. Don't be so fucking grunk.

EDIT 2: Grunk, don't think I'm insulting you. I think you are the supreme candidate for a stereotype that makes internet awesome. Without people like you internet would be far less interesting. I just hope you are real.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2008, 09:39:43 AM by photek »

"I recently went to a new doctor and noticed he was located in something called the Professional Building. I felt better right away"
Nevermore
Terracotta Army

Reply #38 on: June 20, 2008, 09:50:19 AM

Grunk is not real. Not an epic thread.

Not real? Real enough to drive from da Bronx to your home, and tap dance on your skull, Fagor.

and when I R done with teh dance, ill take your damn WoW cards and sell em, /flex.

Over and out.
grunk
Terracotta Army

Reply #39 on: June 20, 2008, 10:04:00 AM

This is relevant to my interests.

Just realized if you two kill eachother the world will be a better place. One less Mac user and one less... Grunk is like New Years Eve all over again.

EDIT: I'm making grunk an insult. Don't be so fucking grunk.

EDIT 2: Grunk, don't think I'm insulting you. I think you are the supreme candidate for a stereotype that makes internet awesome. Without people like you internet would be far less interesting. I just hope you are real.

I R supreme  ...
grunk
Terracotta Army

Reply #40 on: June 20, 2008, 10:11:16 AM

Grunk, why did you leave FFXI?

Playing any game for ~5 years must mean you liked it a lot, so I'm curious what pushed you over the edge.

The yellow fever ... took its toll on meh.

At the end of the day, i got to look all those jp aholes in the face, and lol at them. they hated NA, after i owned, and was 10x then what they could ever be... there tears sustained me....

But they have left, they tapped out faster then Tim is gona tap out to fedor come july 19th... I R WIN.

The gil situation.. <;(d one cannot make gil anymore outside of meh sea businesss... gardening has died...
tazelbain
Terracotta Army

tazelbain

Reply #41 on: June 20, 2008, 10:15:30 AM

So grunk has completed bolstering our diplomatic relations with Japan and now he wants to continue his grand work with Norway.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2008, 10:21:27 AM by tazelbain »

"Me am play gods"
schild
Administrator

Reply #42 on: June 20, 2008, 10:18:13 AM

Why the fuck does he keep saying 'meh.' Other than being institutionalized that is.
Morfiend
Terracotta Army

wants a greif tittle

Reply #43 on: June 20, 2008, 10:19:56 AM

I am with Stray now I think. There is no way some one like Grunk is real. It is a brilliant gimmick account. Who ever it is, my hat is off to you. You have managed to create ForumWarz for real.

There can be only one other explanation.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #44 on: June 20, 2008, 10:31:05 AM

Dear Grunk's Mother in the Past,

Fetal Alcohol Syndrome is a terrible thing to witness. Plz to lay off the sauce.

Thanks,
Teh Futchur

Miasma
Terracotta Army

Stopgap Measure

Reply #45 on: June 20, 2008, 10:37:44 AM

Why the fuck does he keep saying 'meh.' Other than being institutionalized that is.
The word "me" is fifty percent too small to reference himself so he uses "meh".
schild
Administrator

Reply #46 on: June 20, 2008, 10:39:19 AM

I am with Stray now I think. There is no way some one like Grunk is real. It is a brilliant gimmick account. Who ever it is, my hat is off to you. You have managed to create ForumWarz for real.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Oh please. First of all, he's not too rare to die. He's either a gimmick account or a moron. One of countless on the internet. Second of all, don't use those words so lightly for an inbred fuckass like grunk. Third, the folks at ForumWarz are funnier. Hell, funny. If grunk was actually funny, I'd bait him. Rather, the responses to him are what I find really amusing. His actual posts are just... well... incoherent and terrible.

Meh.
Nevermore
Terracotta Army

Reply #47 on: June 20, 2008, 10:44:27 AM

He thinks he's Eric Cartman.

Over and out.
Phildo
Contributor

Reply #48 on: June 20, 2008, 10:45:10 AM

gardening has died...

I was sorry to read this.  Now where will we get delicious eggplant?
cevik
I'm Special

I've always wondered about the All Black People Eat Watermelons

Reply #49 on: June 20, 2008, 10:56:55 AM

Oh please. First of all, he's not too rare to die. He's either a gimmick account or a moron.

Several times throughout the day I suddenly awaken to find that I am laying in a heap on the floor, my fingers sore as if I've been typing.. poorly..

I am afraid.  I think I may be grunk.

Help me.

The above space is available for purchase.  Send a Private Message for a complete price list and payment information.  Thank you for your business.
sam, an eggplant
Terracotta Army

Reply #50 on: June 20, 2008, 11:02:03 AM

gardening has died...
I was sorry to read this.  Now where will we get delicious eggplant?
Yeah! We're tasty!
bhodikhan
Terracotta Army

Reply #51 on: June 20, 2008, 12:39:25 PM

Maybe it's SirBruce back with a new inviting persona?  awesome, for real

Bunk
Contributor

Operating Thetan One

Reply #52 on: June 20, 2008, 01:33:49 PM

Did he just Fucking diss on Sam Fucking Elliot?!

Fuck man, I was actually impressed by your post here up until that. Do you know what Sam Elliot represents? Do you?!

Without Fucking Sam Ellliot, Patrick Swayze makes Dirty Dancing you Fuck.

"Welcome to the internet, pussy." - VDL
"I have retard strength." - Schild
Margalis
Terracotta Army

Reply #53 on: June 20, 2008, 01:55:15 PM

I haven't logged onto my 61 Red Mage in months. Maybe Grunk can write an epic paen to me as well.

All you people who made it from level 58 to 61, you did it on my back!

vampirehipi23: I would enjoy a book written by a monkey and turned into a movie rather than this.
Azazel
Contributor

Reply #54 on: June 20, 2008, 02:09:48 PM

Thank you Grunk, for 5 minutes of semi-amusing reading in the morning. And also for making me more appreciative of Slayerik and Stray than ever before. You go, girl!

Heart

http://azazelx.wordpress.com/ - My Miniatures and Hobby Blog.
Aez
Terracotta Army

Reply #55 on: June 20, 2008, 04:47:56 PM

This remind me that I have to design a "fuken" race in Spore.  It will probably look like a Tauren with dicks instead of horns.
Venkman
Terracotta Army

Reply #56 on: June 20, 2008, 04:59:29 PM

I think it's that guy from CGW that makes the spoof accounts. Hell if I can't remember which one. Talked about it alot on their podcast.

And damn if I don't miss CGW. At least some of them ended up with stints at 1up.
grunk
Terracotta Army

Reply #57 on: June 20, 2008, 05:47:10 PM

Oh please. First of all, he's not too rare to die. He's either a gimmick account or a moron. One of countless on the internet. Second of all, don't use those words so lightly for an inbred fuckass like grunk. Third, the folks at ForumWarz are funnier. Hell, funny. If grunk was actually funny, I'd bait him. Rather, the responses to him are what I find really amusing. His actual posts are just... well... incoherent and terrible.

Meh.

That was quite a mouth full schild... but im sure your use to that sort of thing...
schild
Administrator

Reply #58 on: June 20, 2008, 05:51:31 PM

Oh good, a cock joke. There aren't enough of those on the internet. Too rare to die, indeed.
grunk
Terracotta Army

Reply #59 on: June 20, 2008, 07:40:35 PM

Oh good, a cock joke. There aren't enough of those on the internet. Too rare to die, indeed.

This is usually the part of the post, where the person whose hugging mah nuts <Schild>, drops he’s pants and proceeds to get analy violated...

But since I don’t wana get banned... ill let you off easy...

Truth is this, reason you don’t ban me, is because im something your not (entertaining)

Jesus, that mask must smell bad!

*edit*
one more thing, the reason i dont post much on these forums is

A)I have an actual real job...
B)I actually play these games in my free time. i dont go on a shitty website and bitch and complain about how much i suck at life, and pretend like im some sort of expert... yeah so much for letin off easy, so go throw your shitty draws in the hamper, next time come strapped with a fucken pamper...

it smells under that mask, cause its pork!
« Last Edit: June 20, 2008, 07:47:33 PM by grunk »
sam, an eggplant
Terracotta Army

Reply #60 on: June 20, 2008, 08:09:31 PM

Can this thread be stickied, please?
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #61 on: June 20, 2008, 09:22:42 PM

Sure...after it gets Denned DRILLING AND MANLINESS
UnSub
Contributor

Reply #62 on: June 20, 2008, 09:35:24 PM

Part of me thought this thread would be someone pulling off the grunk mask to reveal... I dunno, Haemish or Trippy or schild. Then there would be laughs all round.

... not that this thread hasn't been entertaining, mind. Just horribly, horribly NSFW.

Grand Design
Terracotta Army

Reply #63 on: June 21, 2008, 03:24:00 AM

Does he know what 'grunk' means?

Scratch that, I don't want to know.
El Gallo
Terracotta Army

Reply #64 on: June 21, 2008, 06:22:59 AM

Posting in page 2 of epic thread.

This post makes me want to squeeze into my badass red jeans.
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #65 on: June 21, 2008, 08:58:44 AM

Part of me thought this thread would be someone pulling off the grunk mask to reveal... I dunno, Haemish or Trippy or schild.

Shit no, I'm not nearly smart enough to post with that much of teh stupid. I truly believe this one is real. His use of fucken is just too consistently idiotic to be faked.

WindupAtheist
Army of One

Badicalthon

Reply #66 on: June 21, 2008, 09:01:40 AM

Grunk started out as a generic catass retard, and was flamed as such.  Except while any normal catass retard will flee in shame after a good flaming, Grunk here has decided that he likes the attention.  So now he plays up to his reputation.

Let's keep him.  He's like a pet.

"You're just a dick who quotes himself in his sig."  --  Schild
"Yeah, it's pretty awesome."  --  Me
Engels
Terracotta Army

inflicts shingles.

Reply #67 on: June 21, 2008, 09:02:27 AM

pets are nice, but the carpet cleaning gets tiresome.

I should get back to nature, too.  You know, like going to a shop for groceries instead of the computer.  Maybe a condo in the woods that doesn't even have a health club or restaurant attached.  Buy a car with only two cup holders or something. -Signe

I LIKE being bounced around by Tonkors. - Lantyssa

Babies shooting themselves in the head is the state bird of West Virginia. - schild
Phildo
Contributor

Reply #68 on: June 21, 2008, 10:19:19 AM

I actually play these games in my free time. i dont go on a shitty website and bitch and complain about how much i suck at life, and pretend like im some sort of expert...

How is this not what you've been doing?  Aside from the shitty part, of course.
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #69 on: June 21, 2008, 10:34:02 AM

I just got the mask joke.  I'm struggling with the cock joke, though.

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Topic: The Grunkster Retires  
Jump to: