Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 04:25:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  World of Warcraft  |  Topic: Schild's WoW Gripe Thread 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Schild's WoW Gripe Thread  (Read 45872 times)
Ardent
Terracotta Army

Reply #105 on: October 01, 2004, 03:34:00 PM

Quote from: jpark
I have a long standing bet with a case a beer at stake that WoW won't hit retail until 2005.

They seem to be accelerating their patching schedule, and my buddies who work for Blizzard are getting one day off every two and a half weeks or so.

My conjecture is: the Powers That Be have told Blizzard "WoW before Christmas or we burn the building down with you still inside"

Um, never mind.
Liquidator
Terracotta Army

Reply #106 on: October 01, 2004, 03:51:19 PM

Quote from: Ardent
Quote from: jpark
I have a long standing bet with a case a beer at stake that WoW won't hit retail until 2005.

They seem to be accelerating their patching schedule, and my buddies who work for Blizzard are getting one day off every two and a half weeks or so.

My conjecture is: the Powers That Be have told Blizzard "WoW before Christmas or we burn the building down with you still inside"

GM's are also available 24-hours a day for support.  I wouldn't think pay the wages to have a 24-hour GM staff unless they were getting very close to release.  But hey, what do I know. <shrug>

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  World of Warcraft  |  Topic: Schild's WoW Gripe Thread  
Jump to: