Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:29:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Hellgate: London  |  Topic: F13 guild created on Shulgoth 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: F13 guild created on Shulgoth  (Read 59452 times)
Rendakor
Terracotta Army

Reply #35 on: November 02, 2007, 10:11:42 AM

Yea I breakdown everything. Theres a triangle by the healthbar that restores the chatbox. And Im not sure how to join a guild, but one of the vendors has a guild-starting-foozle for sale to subscribes only. Iirc I saw it in the 2nd station, but I'm not certain thats correct; it may be available at all stations.

"i can't be a star citizen. they won't even give me a star green card"
Tige
Terracotta Army

Reply #36 on: November 02, 2007, 10:16:29 AM

Also how do I unhide the chatbox and still nobody has said how to join a guild, special guild npc at a later station or something?

Hide/Unhide chat box with tilde key "~"

Dunno about guild thing, costs 10k at merchant to start one.  Tried sending a request to lockdown but keep missing him.
Miasma
Terracotta Army

Stopgap Measure

Reply #37 on: November 02, 2007, 10:37:47 AM

I don't think there are any recipes to save, that's just for the Halloween robot.  Usually you go to the NPC and see what they have, it randomly respawns just like the vendors.  I think you also use components for one of the upgrade stations.
Bunk
Contributor

Operating Thetan One

Reply #38 on: November 02, 2007, 11:14:55 AM

Actually, I found a blueprint for an item last night - just a random drop from a mob. It required way more materials than I have right now, so I just stuck it in my stash, don't even remember what it was.

"Welcome to the internet, pussy." - VDL
"I have retard strength." - Schild
Miasma
Terracotta Army

Stopgap Measure

Reply #39 on: November 02, 2007, 01:14:12 PM

Some stuff has come up at work so I probably won't get to play for a while, which is fine, hopefully once I have the time to play the game will be more stable and enjoyable.

awesome, for real
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #40 on: November 02, 2007, 01:48:02 PM

Remind me to never let ether of you name a guild in the future.
MotherfuckingInvaders
Fabricated

~Living the Dream~

Reply #41 on: November 02, 2007, 02:18:15 PM

I made a guardian on Shulgoth. Alonquin.

"The world is populated in the main by people who should not exist." - George Bernard Shaw
Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

Reply #42 on: November 02, 2007, 02:31:44 PM

Way to use the right thread, natch!

Also nobody has said how to fucking join this so-called guild yet, wtfux.

A nation consists of its laws. A nation does not consist of its situation at a given time. If an individual's morals are situational, then that individual is without morals. If a nation's laws are situational, that nation has no laws, and soon isn't a nation.
-William Gibson
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #43 on: November 02, 2007, 03:56:02 PM

I think Nonentity has to invite you.  I did a search for him this afternoon and got in the guild.  I don't know anything else, unfortunately.  I had to leave before I could find out more.  I suppose I should RTFM or sommat.

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
caladein
Terracotta Army

Reply #44 on: November 02, 2007, 04:44:49 PM

Send a tell to Lockdown if you want an invite (there aren't officers or anything - only guild leader or not)

swamp poop

"Point being, they can't make everyone happy, so I hope they pick me." -Ingmar
"OH MY GOD WE'RE SURROUNDED SEND FOR BACKUP DIG IN DEFENSIVE POSITIONS MAN YOUR NECKBEARDS" -tgr
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #45 on: November 04, 2007, 09:19:47 AM

When I logged in today, I was no longer guilded  huh and my friend list was empty.   cry  I am also constantly getting stuck in combat mode which is getting extremely annoying. 

schild
Administrator

Reply #46 on: November 04, 2007, 09:23:58 AM

When I logged in today, I was no longer guilded  huh and my friend list was empty.   cry  I am also constantly getting stuck in combat mode which is getting extremely annoying. 

These bugs are going to be impossible to track down. I've never experienced any of that.
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #47 on: November 04, 2007, 09:27:19 AM

I know.  Look at the stupid forums.  People are getting all sorts of strange, random bugs.  The stuck in combat one is the only one that driving me to distraction, though.  Some unlucking people are getting ALL the bugs.  I'm glad.  It makes me feel almost lucky.  I'm hoping the stuck combat one won't be so hard to address though... a lot of people seem to get it, though maybe not as often as me.

schild
Administrator

Reply #48 on: November 04, 2007, 09:32:45 AM

Bugwise I got almost nothing other than this quest bug. Sometimes when Rattran and I would group, after deaths we'd go out of sync. But logging out and logging back in fixed it immediately.
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #49 on: November 04, 2007, 09:38:30 AM

The constant sword swinging thingy is fixed my switching weapons or by hitting esc and then return to game.  The guild stuff... dunno.  I'll get Lockdown to invite me again and see what happens. 

Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #50 on: November 04, 2007, 10:43:59 AM

Now I'm guilded again.  This game is messing with my mind, man. 

Nonentity
Terracotta Army

2009 Demon's Souls Fantasy League Champion

Reply #51 on: November 04, 2007, 01:51:24 PM

Okay!

I changed the main post - I moved guild leadership over to my elite character, named Nonentity, for ease of use. HOHOHO

But that Captain's salami tray was tight, yo. You plump for the roast pork loin, dogg?

[20:42:41] You are halted on the way to the netherworld by a dark spirit, demanding knowledge.
[20:42:41] The spirit touches you and you feel drained.
Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

Reply #52 on: November 04, 2007, 02:26:38 PM

This no guild officer thing is fucking stupid, also the chat system makes this game feel like single player and nobody is on TS which means I feel kind of lonely and bored while playing...

A nation consists of its laws. A nation does not consist of its situation at a given time. If an individual's morals are situational, then that individual is without morals. If a nation's laws are situational, that nation has no laws, and soon isn't a nation.
-William Gibson
schild
Administrator

Reply #53 on: November 04, 2007, 04:54:29 PM

I was on teamspeak! You never spoke! For 4 hours!
Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

Reply #54 on: November 04, 2007, 09:39:39 PM

That could be true, but I'm not sure which time we're talking about...   I do try to go on TS when I'm playing HG though honestly the lack of people to talk to / play with thanks to the b0rked chat bullshit has really been killing my desire today.  Plus I got the game 3 days late, I'm not even L20 yet...  fucking failure.

-William Gibson
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #55 on: November 05, 2007, 07:22:26 AM

I got the game on time and I'm level 12.  Of course, I stop and look at stuff and read everything stuck on the walls, listen to everything the questy people say and stare at random people.  I can't even imagine the doggedness and catassery that goes with you lot.  We should have named the guild Petco.

Furiously
Terracotta Army

Reply #56 on: November 05, 2007, 03:41:57 PM

Shit I just won! The catbox is overflowing, but I won!!!!

Yoru

the y master, king of bourbon

Reply #57 on: November 05, 2007, 03:49:36 PM

I bought this on the way to work. I will attempt to get it set up tonight. awesome, for real
Bunk
Contributor

Operating Thetan One

Reply #58 on: November 09, 2007, 06:14:03 PM

Ok, here comes attempt number ten to login and find Nonentity online in order to join the guild...

I love how it tells me characters "don't exist" if they aren't online.

Falwell
Terracotta Army

Ghetto Gear Solid: Raiden

Reply #59 on: November 09, 2007, 09:58:21 PM

Ok, here comes attempt number ten to login and find Nonentity online in order to join the guild...

I love how it tells me characters "don't exist" if they aren't online.

I feel ya, I've been trying to get Azamien my summoner guilded for days now.
Nonentity
Terracotta Army

2009 Demon's Souls Fantasy League Champion

Reply #60 on: November 10, 2007, 01:32:58 AM

I'm sorry, there isn't an officer system or anything like that yet ><

I have been offline the past day or two, but I should be on this weekend to handle invites.

But that Captain's salami tray was tight, yo. You plump for the roast pork loin, dogg?

[20:42:41] You are halted on the way to the netherworld by a dark spirit, demanding knowledge.
[20:42:41] The spirit touches you and you feel drained.
Bunk
Contributor

Operating Thetan One

Reply #61 on: November 10, 2007, 07:10:54 PM

Wasn't meant as a dig at you or anything man, more at the chat system. I'll run in to you eventually. Not really a big hurry till I get a new headset for teamspeak, considering I refuse to use that chat window.

MrHat
Terracotta Army

Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

Reply #62 on: November 16, 2007, 02:17:47 PM

Here's an interesting tidbit:

My friends list doesn't reflect across all characters, ie. char specific.

My guild tags only let me chat/see guild members when I'm on that specific character.

Ie. everything points to social aspects being tied per character.

Why then, can I search "/who f13" and have real results displaying peoples alts, even if they're not guilded?
Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

Reply #63 on: November 16, 2007, 04:18:47 PM

Flagship hates community and secretly doesn't want anyone to play multiplayer?

-William Gibson
lesion

Reply #64 on: November 16, 2007, 04:54:08 PM

They were at one point account-wide in beta swamp poop

steam|a grue \[T]/
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Hellgate: London  |  Topic: F13 guild created on Shulgoth  
Jump to: