Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 04:34:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Hellgate: London  |  Topic: Summoner 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Summoner  (Read 38850 times)
rk47
Terracotta Army

The Patron Saint of Radicalthons

Reply #35 on: November 08, 2007, 07:18:50 PM

which stat r u dumping into as summoner? as in primary & secondary.

Colonel Sanders is back in my wallet
Falwell
Terracotta Army

Ghetto Gear Solid: Raiden

Reply #36 on: November 09, 2007, 09:55:44 PM

Main stats for mine are Stamina and Willpower. With Accuracy being tertiary since I love the cabby guns.

Also, working on an elite mode summoner now. My tip? Max that fucking carnagor armor, pet heal and meat shield. You'll need em.
MrHat
Terracotta Army

Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

Reply #37 on: November 13, 2007, 06:00:23 AM

Update.

I'm L24 atm.  I put 7 points into the witch doctor and mainly use force and storm elementals, with the etheral one thrown in every now and then.

I stopped using witch doctor @ l21.  Warper rapes ass.  I found myself needing more DPS around that level as my stat points were really hurting.  You need a ton of will to have lots of elemental summons until 30 when you can get that will cost lowered for elementals skill.  But as is, I don't have enough stats to put on armor I'm finding or use guns I want to use.

So basically, I dumped all my points into the warper, and just summon 4/6 force elementals, 4/5 storm elementals, 1/1 etheral elemental, and the warper.  Left over power: 59, or just enough to cast blink (item) or elemental nova (item).
caladein
Terracotta Army

Reply #38 on: November 13, 2007, 01:37:52 PM

With that many elementals, Elemental Nova must be awesome. I can never really find a time to use it since the Fire Elementals are usually out of position during my Carnagor's taunt. I like using it when I get ambushed around corners, and it just decimates groups (even with just 4 Fire with 6 in MoF and a 1pt Spectral).

Also, Afterlife is super-cheap and Drain Life kinda sucks. Brom's is okay (not so much now that I have Afterlife and don't even need health packs, although it's nice on bosses), but I certainly hope that Elemental Drain will be nice considering the points inbetween are kinda meh.

"Point being, they can't make everyone happy, so I hope they pick me." -Ingmar
"OH MY GOD WE'RE SURROUNDED SEND FOR BACKUP DIG IN DEFENSIVE POSITIONS MAN YOUR NECKBEARDS" -tgr
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Hellgate: London  |  Topic: Summoner  
Jump to: