Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 07, 2024, 06:31:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Sports / Fantasy Sports  |  Topic: Secondary Bat Country FF league. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Secondary Bat Country FF league.  (Read 81075 times)
Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #140 on: October 04, 2007, 11:26:30 AM

I'm not looking for anything.  I'm just saying that I don't like my team this week.  Is there something wrong with an objective self-analysis?   

"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."

-  Mark Twain
cmlancas
Terracotta Army

Reply #141 on: October 04, 2007, 11:33:23 AM

Nah, I'm just desperately trying to find people to fill in for the Cadillac injury. Also, my pride hurts going 0-4. :)

f13 Street Cred of the week:
I can't promise anything other than trauma and tragedy. -- schild
Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #142 on: October 04, 2007, 11:38:52 AM

I had to scavenge Strecker and Morris from the free agent market to replace Chester Taylor and Brandon Jacobs.  I understand your pain.

"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."

-  Mark Twain
Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #143 on: October 05, 2007, 03:03:38 PM

FYI: If anyone needs a RB, I'd consider Selvin Young of the Broncos. 

If you check the news, you'll see why.

-  Mark Twain
Zetleft
Terracotta Army

Reply #144 on: October 05, 2007, 04:46:35 PM

FYI: If anyone needs a RB, I'd consider Selvin Young of the Broncos. 

If you check the news, you'll see why.

Yeah seen him running since UT.  Explosive player I wanted on my team since before the Travis Henry news just cause you know he is gonna break out at some point.  Could never find the room for him, pity but I'm flush with running backs anyway. 
Zetleft
Terracotta Army

Reply #145 on: October 08, 2007, 11:10:26 PM

No doubt tony's game cost me the win tongiight but I don't give a fuck, what a fucking game.   God damn I love football. 
cmlancas
Terracotta Army

Reply #146 on: October 09, 2007, 05:26:20 AM

I was finally able to hang on to win one after being projected to score 125 and missing by 25 :/

Par for the course, though. :)

Manning and Brandon Jacobs out next week? I may as well give this one away.

El Gallo
Terracotta Army

Reply #147 on: October 09, 2007, 12:16:20 PM

The chickens have come all the way back to the 3-2 roost and get a shot at the Noobs this week.  Lots of byes for both, hopefully Mo is still wearing a comb.

This post makes me want to squeeze into my badass red jeans.
Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #148 on: October 09, 2007, 12:38:48 PM

My entire bench and one extra player are on bye.  I'm going to have to eat a 0 at one position, so I like your chances.

-  Mark Twain
Rasix

I am the harbinger of your doom!

Reply #149 on: October 14, 2007, 05:21:36 PM

My entire bench and one extra player are on bye.  I'm going to have to eat a 0 at one position, so I like your chances.

You are no longer allowed to speak.

-Rasix
cmlancas
Terracotta Army

Reply #150 on: October 14, 2007, 06:55:34 PM

Drew Brees! Hell yeah my man. I only needed you for one game this year, but tear those 'Hawks up!

HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #151 on: October 15, 2007, 09:39:36 AM

OMFGWTFBBQ???!!?!?!?

All I need is Michael Jenkins to get 8 points tonight, and I win. How the fuck that is, I don't even know.

Zetleft
Terracotta Army

Reply #152 on: October 15, 2007, 10:26:51 AM

Thank you Adrian Peterson  Heart
Bunk
Contributor

Operating Thetan One

Reply #153 on: October 15, 2007, 01:28:39 PM

OMFGWTFBBQ???!!?!?!?

All I need is Michael Jenkins to get 8 points tonight, and I win. How the fuck that is, I don't even know.

It's called, I didn't have a Defense on my bench and Pittsburgh is on a bye week + I didn't know Branch wasn't going to play. :)

Also, you only win if Jenkins gets 8 points MORE than Brandon Jacobs scores for me. Best of luck though.

"Welcome to the internet, pussy." - VDL
"I have retard strength." - Schild
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Reply #154 on: October 15, 2007, 01:31:29 PM

Oh, bollocks, I didn't see Jacobs there.

I'm fooked.

WayAbvPar

Reply #155 on: October 15, 2007, 02:17:19 PM

Why not pick up a scrub defense for the week?

Don't worry, H- Jacobs will sprain his labia in the first quarter.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Bunk
Contributor

Operating Thetan One

Reply #156 on: October 16, 2007, 06:20:43 AM

The honest truth? I kinda figured I could beat Haem without one.

Bunk
Contributor

Operating Thetan One

Reply #157 on: October 16, 2007, 06:23:24 AM

Heh, I would have picked up more points playing Reuben Droughns over Jacobs. I ended up with two backs on my bench getting 15 and 20 points this week.

murdoc
Terracotta Army

Reply #158 on: October 16, 2007, 06:44:22 AM

I might just not win a single week this year. This is easily the worst FF team I have ever had.

Have you tried the internet? It's made out of millions of people missing the point of everything and then getting angry about it
Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #159 on: October 16, 2007, 07:35:37 AM

NDA

-  Mark Twain
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Reply #160 on: October 16, 2007, 08:57:52 AM

The honest truth? I kinda figured I could beat Haem without one.

Yeah, I mean the Giants D may suck, but the Falcons offense sucks even worse. It was a forlorn hope at best, considering he would have had to get a TD to even have a chance. The Falcons haven't done too much of that.

cmlancas
Terracotta Army

Reply #161 on: October 16, 2007, 11:30:59 AM

Shockey and Ward combined for 18. I was surprised.

Thanks for Brees, Haem :D

Edit: If anyone could use Mr. Brees, I'd be happy to trade him. I'm looking for a good swing man, so pop me a PM.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2007, 11:35:44 AM by cmlancas »

HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Reply #162 on: October 16, 2007, 12:00:33 PM

Hey, you can keep Brees. It's going to take more than one good performance for him to win back my trust.

El Gallo
Terracotta Army

Reply #163 on: October 17, 2007, 07:52:42 AM

NDA

Jesus.  Having Tom Brady throw me down and make me his bitch was not nearly so pleasant as I had been led to believe from those dreamy eyes.  Maybe if he hadn't brought Wes Wekler, TJ Houshmandzadeh and Tony Gonzalez along for the ride it would have been more intimate.

Time to get things back on track next week vs the skirt-wavers.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2007, 08:08:35 AM by El Gallo »

Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #164 on: October 21, 2007, 01:20:48 PM

Tom Brady has now entered the realm of the ridiculous.

-  Mark Twain
cmlancas
Terracotta Army

Reply #165 on: October 21, 2007, 03:51:01 PM

Brees puts up another righteous performance -- I need a nice RB! I know someone out there is hurting from Leinart sucking it up :)

Bunk
Contributor

Operating Thetan One

Reply #166 on: October 22, 2007, 07:02:17 AM

Tom Brady has now entered the realm of the ridiculous.

He came close to beating some of the teams in our league all by himself this week. My best friend is a Dolphins fan. We had him on suicide watch during that game.

HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Reply #167 on: October 22, 2007, 09:07:41 AM

To be fair, the Dolphins REALLY REALLY SUCK. I hope the Pats don't play the Rams this year, because I don't want to see Brady get 7 TD's in a game by the half. New England really is playing at a different level than everyone else. I expect them to beat Washington next week, and MAYBE lose to the Colts, though that game is such a tossup right now. The toughest games they have left on the schedule are Indy, Baltimore, Washington and the Giants. They'll blowout the Giants D, and neither Washington or Baltimore have the offense to run with the Pats.

15-1? 14-2? 16-0? I think any one of those records is possible.

WayAbvPar

Reply #168 on: October 22, 2007, 10:58:35 AM

Even though I have him in the other F13 league, I am actively rooting for Brady's demise or at least a gruesome injury (maybe a headon collision with his smarmy cocksucker of a head coach). I have had my fucking fill of Patriots fans and their self-righteous indignation when people mention their favorite team FUCKING CHEATED.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Bunk
Contributor

Operating Thetan One

Reply #169 on: October 22, 2007, 11:12:12 AM

I'd join you on wishing him ill, but my season is pretty much dependant on him getting the ball to Moss and Watson, so I won't.

taolurker
Terracotta Army

Reply #170 on: October 22, 2007, 11:32:09 AM

I'd join you on wishing him ill, but my season is pretty much dependant on him getting the ball to Moss and Watson, so I won't.

Well, Moss got you 26 pts this week vs my quarterback gimped team.. Damn you Jake Delhomme for getting injured. Laverneus Coles is still money even with my crappy Jets team doing so horribly. 29 pts for Coles, damn he just needs a team to back him up.

I doubt that Addai and Harrison will make up the 50 pts I need to win tonight, but it's not beyond possibility. Knew I'd need a stellar Monday night, but 50 pts? LOL

BTW as a Jets fan, and the Pats are in their division and cheated against my team, I also hope there'll be a complete meltdown or serious injuries for the Patriots.

I used to write for extinct gaming sites
details available here (unused blog about page)
murdoc
Terracotta Army

Reply #171 on: October 23, 2007, 07:14:08 AM

Cmlancas, your email frightens and intrigues me. Frightening in the fact that I think you may be trying to pick my 0-7 carcass clean with your waiver wire pickups, intrigues me because I WANT TO WIN AT LEAST ONE FUCKING GODDAMN GAME THIS YEAR.

Send me an offer or two.

Have you tried the internet? It's made out of millions of people missing the point of everything and then getting angry about it
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Reply #172 on: October 23, 2007, 08:50:21 AM

Go Go Reggie Waynebot! Somehow, without scoring a TD, he and the Indy defense won me this week's game. Ph3ar.

El Gallo
Terracotta Army

Reply #173 on: October 23, 2007, 12:20:27 PM

Jesus!  I didn't even check the score until just now (did not see the game last night).  Going into Monday night I was up by 24 with Gerrard vs Wayne and the Colts D and thought I was pretty safe -- outscored 34-3  cry  Clinging to the last playoff spot with a tough game vs the Bunk crew, 4 byes and an injury.  This is where legends or made (or where the Roosters slink off into mediocrity).

cmlancas
Terracotta Army

Reply #174 on: October 23, 2007, 01:57:21 PM

I saw someone proposed me a trade in my spam box, but I didn't notice what it was. Did it get cancelled or something?

I'm still in the market for a RB/WR option. I've got a bunch of people to deal (Brees/Berrian/Marshall) and am actively looking to make a move or two. Let me know if I can fill your holes  awesome, for real

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Sports / Fantasy Sports  |  Topic: Secondary Bat Country FF league.  
Jump to: