Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:57:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: War 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 233 Go Down Print
Author Topic: War  (Read 1923060 times)
Morat20
Terracotta Army

Reply #140 on: February 25, 2007, 07:08:44 PM

RA got scammed out of a mothership and had a pod with a full set of slave implants destroyed by a SMASH scammer. RA has now attacked SMASH, or up until this point, were allies.
How the fuck do you scam someone out of a mothership?
Krakrok
Terracotta Army

Reply #141 on: February 25, 2007, 08:06:03 PM

Maybe SMASH offered to rig it and then killed the guy and stole the ship or he was inside one of their POSes.

---

I like to think I podded the SMASH alliance leader's girlfriend. Right after that he showed up with a blob in local and started talking trash. Probably just a coincidence though.

2007.02.19 04:27

Victim: happygir
Alliance: SMASH Alliance
Corp: Keepers of the Holy Bagel
Destroyed: Capsule
System: Jita
Security: 0.9

Involved parties:

Name: Stone Burner (laid the final blow)
Security: 1.2
Alliance: Privateer Alliance
Corp: Privateers
Ship: Thorax
Weapon: Heavy Neutron Blaster I
« Last Edit: February 25, 2007, 08:47:28 PM by Krakrok »
Johny Cee
Terracotta Army

Reply #142 on: February 25, 2007, 08:50:31 PM

I like to think I podded the SMASH alliance leader's girlfriend.

Heh.
Simond
Terracotta Army

Reply #143 on: February 26, 2007, 01:58:58 AM

Maybe SMASH offered to rig it and then killed the guy and stole the ship...
From what I understand, this is pretty much what happened.

Mind you, the bloke involved (at the SMASH end) is a known scammer who's done this before so it's partially the SMASH directors' fault for inviting him into their alliance anyway. I'd expect a retreat to Empire space and several grovelling apologies by SMASH in the near future.

Edit: LV launched a brief counter-attack and retook one of their stations for a couple of hours - which was just long enough for them to grab everything out of their hangers and quit the system.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2007, 02:01:28 AM by Simond »

"You're really a good person, aren't you? So, there's no path for you to take here. Go home. This isn't a place for someone like you."
Endie
Terracotta Army

Reply #144 on: February 26, 2007, 03:42:01 AM

I demand more Eve drama.  That stuff with that Mittani giving a "lamentations of your women" speech was good shit.

Well, a bunch of renters got put into a corp for convenience by LV a while ago (you can manage standings easily, tax them at a different rate etc).  The corp was called Distant Star Alliance.  To continue the barbarian motif, they just found themselves as the Britons to LV's Honorius, and got told "you're on your own now: make peace with the horde or defend yourselves."  LV handed over the CEO position the day before Goonswarm demanded surrender and scarpered.

DSA posted some defiant stuff on the boards, one of them an in-character, RP thing, saying that they would never abandon their ex-patrons, and would fight on.  Reading the post, it seems to have been a close-run thing among members that swung on the size of a 3.6bn ISK indemnity (the rest of the terms were humiliating, but actually better than those LV had previously imposed on them as renters).  I imagine that the figure (the cost of ten POSes?) was not random, and that the Mittani has their corp penetrated deeply enough to know exactly what they can afford.

In the end, it was foolish showboating from a CEO who should have at least left his options open and stalled for a instead of exposing a largely non-PvP corp to attack.  I can only assume that he was made an offer (perhaps with personal sweeteners) by the BoB side.  Understandably, Goonfleet's Vile Rat quickly posted to say that "...our offer is off the table. Pack your crap up and get back to empire."  The rather meek reply from DSA?  "Yeah, that kinda went without saying."

This continues the collapse of LV, who are now just sneak-attacking stations to retreive possessions then scarpering back to Empire.  The result is that Goonfleet are looking at having to integrate new space several times bigger than their original holdings, quickly enough to use it to stage the next attack on BoB.  Since a lot of the directors are Libertarians, their method is summed up by Remedial's post:

Quote from: Remedial
Dear Ally of GoonSwarm,

On March 1st GoonSwarm begins a "Free Trade Zone" program throughout all the space it holds. This means that anybody who has +5 or greater standing to GoonSwarm may trade, mine, produce, and rat in every belt and every station that GoonSwarm holds.

There are only three rules that your pilots must follow when in GoonSwarm space:

1) You must not shoot anybody or be a jerk to anyone who is friendly to GoonSwarm. We will announce a webpage soon that has all relevant positive standings for your convenience.
2) You may not deploy any POS in our space.
3) If a GoonFLEET member (not GoonSwarm, just Fleet) asks your pilot(s) to leave a belt, they must.

That's all. You may rat, mine, produce, trade, whatever to your heart's content in GoonSwarm space beginning March 1st. Feel free to post this on your forums or corp/alliance mail.

Please contact Vile Rat, Blitter, or Remedial for any questions or concerns.

Sincerely,
Remedial

I posted this in our private War forum recently, as part of my ongoing campaign to get us in with the Redswarm for pewpew, lawlz and profit  :-D  It seems a smart move to me: offering neutrals the choice between aligning with BoB, whose structure is rigid, elitist and in some parts EULA-breakingly communist (shared accounts) or Redswarm, with the potential chance to have 0.0 space to explore, without even rental.  They are also, I imagine, trying to set up powerful secondary markets in their space.

My blog: http://endie.net

Twitter - Endieposts

"What else would one expect of Scottish sociopaths sipping their single malt Glenlivit [sic]?" Jack Thompson
Teleku
Terracotta Army

https://i.imgur.com/mcj5kz7.png

Reply #145 on: February 26, 2007, 04:27:05 AM

How long before the "free trade" zone is completly overrun with pirate ganker corps or even large corps looking for a new home?  Heh.  Still, nice idea, but with the way Eve is set up, I just dont think it will really work (cool if they can though).  Will be interesting to see what the political map of the south looks like after this is all said and done.  Hell of alot of territory being thrown into chaos.

And while I love READING about Eve wars/drama, the way that Mattani guy was talking is why I hope BoB ends up beating their asses.  Its a fucking game you egotistical jackasses.  I think if BoB actually wins/survives the "cleansing" that he, and many other people on the forums, would actually kill themselves IRL. 

And that would make me giggle.

"My great-grandfather did not travel across four thousand miles of the Atlantic Ocean to see this nation overrun by immigrants.  He did it because he killed a man back in Ireland. That's the rumor."
-Stephen Colbert
Endie
Terracotta Army

Reply #146 on: February 26, 2007, 05:44:21 AM

The need for corps to be +5 in standing to use the FTZ is protection against exploitation.  There is some discussion on SA as to how effective the traditional Goon blob will be when there is a wider area to cover, but they'll actively welcome conflict.  The problem for the Goons would be if they didn't have an external threat.

And I suspect that you're way off base re the dynamics of a BoB victory.  The Goons In Space have been close to being wiped out, once already (as have their current allies, RA).  That was largely at the encouragement of LV, who decided to try and camp them out of the game.  In the event (unlikely, I think) that the momentum shifted entirely in the other direction, GF would survive, even if a bit smaller.

As to the motivations of the Mittani, do you really think that someone as in your description could rise to power in a Goon operation?  I take it that you read the SA forums?!?  It's BoB, and people like their leader Sir Molle, who take this very, very seriously (read some of his hilariously pompous posts on the Eve-O CAOD board for evidence).  Honestly: read Eve-O and you'll get why BoB have managed to provoke an alliance of quite so much of the game (many of them long-term enemies of each other) against them.  What the Mittani was doing there was just normal, good, hardball negotiation using the other parties' desires and insecurities.

Twitter - Endieposts

"What else would one expect of Scottish sociopaths sipping their single malt Glenlivit [sic]?" Jack Thompson
Teleku
Terracotta Army

https://i.imgur.com/mcj5kz7.png

Reply #147 on: February 26, 2007, 06:10:35 AM

Eh?  I'm wasnt really discussing anything about a BoB victory other than I'd like to see them survive (nothing about the Goons getting taken out) because it would piss off a good hunk of the 0.0 crowd who, as you seem to agree, take the game WAY to seriously.  A BoB loss just pisses off BoB, who are the smaller minority.  I do, unfortunatly, read the Eve-O forums, which is why I want the majority of those players pissed off, since a shit ton of the players in/leading 0.0 corps all talk exactly like Sir Molle.  And yes, I have an SA account and read the forums, which is why I know that there are plenty of wackos in there ;).  But, as I even said before, I like the Goons (and SA overall).

And come on:
[18:55:52] The Mittani > There is no clean fight happening here. We are out to murder BoB and every one of the cheating scumsuckers on their side

[18:57:01] The Mittani > Ideally you would want to withdraw with dignity, and not be slaves or vassals.

18:57:33] The Mittani > Since we're the victors and we write the history, we can really write you into an awful, awful place if this goes poorly for you.

I hope he gets kicked in the balls.  Christ.

"My great-grandfather did not travel across four thousand miles of the Atlantic Ocean to see this nation overrun by immigrants.  He did it because he killed a man back in Ireland. That's the rumor."
-Stephen Colbert
tkinnun0
Terracotta Army

Reply #148 on: February 26, 2007, 07:17:19 AM

Anyone who writes:

[18:55:52] The Mittani > There is no clean fight happening here. We are out to murder BoB and every one of the cheating scumsuckers on their side
[18:56:01] The Mittani > Purely in game, of course.

can't be taking the game very seriously. Come on, he's roleplaying!
tazelbain
Terracotta Army

tazelbain

Reply #149 on: February 26, 2007, 07:21:56 AM

How does one get +5 with a player corp?

"Me am play gods"
Endie
Terracotta Army

Reply #150 on: February 26, 2007, 07:31:29 AM

Anyone who writes:

Quite so.  You can tell he's a lawyer though, IRL, when he remembers to add the disclaimer "Purely in game, of course."  Just in case one of the Goon Legion decides that it is a call to rid him of this turbulent priest.

Well, I've never been a corp director, so the technicalities are beyond me, but it is some magical standings button that they press, to arbitrarily set standings.  It's not like the NPC corps, that way.  No two months grinding delivery missions for level 3 Against All Authorities distribution agents ("Comrade, breeeng me the entrailz of my enemeez...")

Edit:
I do, unfortunatly, read the Eve-O forums, which is why I want the majority of those players pissed off, since a shit ton of the players in/leading 0.0 corps all talk exactly like Sir Molle.

Uhm, you want the Goons to lose because too many people in 0.0 speak like the leader of their enemies?

The biggest angstfest of pissed-off 0.0ers will be if BoB, MC, LV and Xelas get pounded.  Then, you shall get your wish.  I omit FiX because I suspect they have an exit strategy.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2007, 07:39:18 AM by Endie »

Twitter - Endieposts

Simond
Terracotta Army

Reply #151 on: February 26, 2007, 07:44:00 AM

Anyone who writes:

Plus, you know: "There are no Goons. Goodbye".

"You're really a good person, aren't you? So, there's no path for you to take here. Go home. This isn't a place for someone like you."
Yoru

the y master, king of bourbon

Reply #152 on: February 26, 2007, 09:36:32 AM

Well, I've never been a corp director, so the technicalities are beyond me, but it is some magical standings button that they press, to arbitrarily set standings.  It's not like the NPC corps, that way.  No two months grinding delivery missions for level 3 Against All Authorities distribution agents ("Comrade, breeeng me the entrailz of my enemeez...")

This is correct. There is a tab that shows up when you get a certain role which has a magic standings button on it. When you press it, you can adjust the other corp's standings from -10 to +10 and attach a reason; the change is effective immediately and is logged for auditing purposes.

This also works with alliances.

Anyway, as for the negotiations, yeah, he's mostly being a hardass to show LV "da bidness". Outside of the public eye he's quite a bit less Serious Business and much more obviously mock-serious.
Simond
Terracotta Army

Reply #153 on: February 27, 2007, 02:29:47 AM

More news - two (now ex-)LV corps have left that alliance rather than follow BoB's rules (namely the one which states corps must be either a PvP corp or a PvE corp, not both), most of the rest of LV is fleeing to Empire or Stain, and the core PvP people are remembering the Alamo in a system right in the path from Redswarm to BoB-space.

Surprisingly enough, the location for their Glorious Last Stand was suggested to them by...their liason manager from BoB. Although there is something satifying about LV acting as someone else's meatshield for a change - a karmic debt bewing repaid to the rest of the old South, perhaps. ;)

Endie
Terracotta Army

Reply #154 on: February 27, 2007, 04:24:23 AM

Meaningful PVP, Eve-Style:

Now that must have hurt.  I can just imagine the pilot screaming at his computer screen when the Goons got enough scrambler points on it (I think Buzzards have 2 or 3 free points of warp core stabilisers, no?).

Explanation: the buzzard is a blockade runner, for moving high value cargo through risky space.  The stuff you see in his cargo hold is generally pretty pricy, especially stuff like the cloaking device.  The real bugger would be if some of those blueprints were originals.  If so, that could shift his loss into the billions+ range.  I wonder what came out of the kill as loot.

Twitter - Endieposts

Vedi
Terracotta Army

Reply #155 on: February 27, 2007, 07:51:38 AM

(I think Buzzards have 2 or 3 free points of warp core stabilisers, no?).

They have 2 extra points, and they warp fast and are decently agile. They are actually quite hard to kill, especially in empire where you have to lock them as they jump into a system, and then put three warp points on them before they warp off. Even after this, you'd have to web them or they'd just run back to the gate they came from. On mine, I equip a cloaking device so if I see enemies on the gate once you warp in, I can just stay cloaked. I actually feel very safe (perhaps foolishly so) in T2 indies in empire low-sec.

Of course, this was 0.0, so there was probably a warp bubble involved.
Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #156 on: February 27, 2007, 07:55:01 AM

I so want to play EVE.  The adult in me won't allow it.

"Mr Soft Owl has Seen Some Shit." - Sun Tzu
Endie
Terracotta Army

Reply #157 on: February 27, 2007, 08:05:23 AM

As a sane person, you'd think so.  "Unlucky pilot," you might think to yourself.

In fact, Zabernist posted a short account, and it seems the LV bloke undocked from a station with Goons outside, then started to move, couldn't redock in time, got scrambled and webbed, and had to sit there while his nice T2 ship with its nice T2 cargo got plinked by a rifter, a caracal and a merlin. Stupid or panicky.

Twitter - Endieposts

Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

Reply #158 on: February 27, 2007, 01:08:01 PM

(I think Buzzards have 2 or 3 free points of warp core stabilisers, no?).

They have 2 extra points, and they warp fast and are decently agile. They are actually quite hard to kill, especially in empire where you have to lock them as they jump into a system, and then put three warp points on them before they warp off. Even after this, you'd have to web them or they'd just run back to the gate they came from. On mine, I equip a cloaking device so if I see enemies on the gate once you warp in, I can just stay cloaked. I actually feel very safe (perhaps foolishly so) in T2 indies in empire low-sec.

Buzzards are Covert Ops. They can warp while cloaked, which is why this guy was going to run valuables with it, as it is usually unparalleled as such. It doesn't have built in warp strength though, that is on certain Tech 2 haulers (transport Ships). The only thing I could see happening as it was camped by those frigates, he foolishly undocked thinking he could cloak and warp, when he cloaked he got bumped (which causes you to uncloak), then he frantically tried to either dock, or warp out (but he was scrambled and being bumped so he couldnt align). 30 secs or less later he was toasted, due to the redocking timer.

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #159 on: February 27, 2007, 01:11:25 PM

Hey, I'm a noob and shit, but if I was camping a station, I'd park within 2km of the undocking point.  If I was trying to get out of a station, I'd still wait for an opening even if I had a covops, but hey... I'm just paranoid like that.

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
Yoru

Reply #160 on: February 27, 2007, 01:22:03 PM

This is what you get for not having undocking instas.

Lazy noobs.
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Reply #161 on: February 27, 2007, 03:17:06 PM

This is what you get for not having undocking instas.

Lazy noobs.

/ \
 |
 |

Smarter than your average noob. :)

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Yoru

Reply #162 on: February 27, 2007, 03:28:28 PM

ISS is in full retreat.  Hello Kitty

Edit: Aaaand MC "declares" for BoB. Shocked, I tell you. Shocked.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2007, 04:36:09 PM by Yoru »
Vedi
Terracotta Army

Reply #163 on: February 28, 2007, 05:50:39 AM

Buzzards are Covert Ops. They can warp while cloaked, which is why this guy was going to run valuables with it, as it is usually unparalleled as such. It doesn't have built in warp strength though, that is on certain Tech 2 haulers (transport Ships).

Duh, I confused the Buzzard and the Bustard :P. It's a bit more understandable how you could lose a Buzzard than a Bustard to a couple of cruisers. I never use mine for transporting BPs anymore.

JoeTF
Terracotta Army

Reply #164 on: February 28, 2007, 01:40:06 PM

WTH is undocking insta?
TheDreamr
Terracotta Army

Reply #165 on: February 28, 2007, 01:54:24 PM

WTH is undocking insta?

It's a set of bookmarked co-ordinates inline with the exit vector of the station, often several thousand km distant - letting a ship jump to warp almost instantly upon undocking, partly due to the initial burst of speed when you undock but also due to your ship being in the perfect alignment for warp.

edit button addict.
Endie
Terracotta Army

Reply #166 on: February 28, 2007, 02:09:04 PM

I'd be happy to bet that he did have an undocking insta, but that a couple of hundred feet dead ahead of the tube there were a few strategically-placed cans called "hamshipment [lwtax]".

Twitter - Endieposts

Yoru

Reply #167 on: February 28, 2007, 02:51:45 PM

I'd be happy to bet that he did have an undocking insta, but that a couple of hundred feet dead ahead of the tube there were a few strategically-placed cans called "hamshipment [lwtax]".

Shouldn't matter; I know you don't collide with other ships during the invulnerable part of the undocking sequence, and I believe that carries across to containers. If you use an undocking insta, you should go to warp instantly, and while warping you similarly don't collide.

Pretty much the only way to stop is is with interdictors/warp disrupt bubbles.
tmp
Terracotta Army

POW! Right in the Kisser!

Reply #168 on: February 28, 2007, 02:58:03 PM

As to the motivations of the Mittani, do you really think that someone as in your description could rise to power in a Goon operation?  I take it that you read the SA forums?!?  It's BoB, and people like their leader Sir Molle, who take this very, very seriously (read some of his hilariously pompous posts on the Eve-O CAOD board for evidence).
To take EVE-O posts from Molle & Co on face value is just as naive as taking Mittani's and Remedial's posts on EVE-O and around on the face value. For about the same reasons.
Arthur_Parker
Terracotta Army

Internet Detective

Reply #169 on: February 28, 2007, 04:44:36 PM

I so want to play EVE.  The adult in me won't allow it.

I never paid any attention to EVE until I read up on the dev's cheating with some of them playing the game in most powerful corp.  I think that's pretty fucked up, it's strange that in the end I got sucked into the game politics and I'm now playing it.  I'm a great believer in the playerbase being able to enforce their own rules in a pvp game, it normally doesn't happen but with SA involved and the whole game based on one server, it sure looks like BOB is going to be wiped out.
Endie
Terracotta Army

Reply #170 on: March 01, 2007, 01:28:29 AM

Shouldn't matter; I know you don't collide with other ships during the invulnerable part of the undocking sequence, and I believe that carries across to containers. If you use an undocking insta, you should go to warp instantly, and while warping you similarly don't collide.

Yep, but the guy with the killmail said on the forums that he thought the guy had moved immediately after undocking, so that would, if I understand correctly, be him stuffed?

Twitter - Endieposts

Endie
Terracotta Army

Reply #171 on: March 01, 2007, 02:28:55 AM

Apologies for the double post, but I thought this might interest a few.  The first round of the Goon Free trade Zone has been announced:

As of today, 1st of March, Goonswarm stations in Scalding Pass as well as Tau Ceti Federation Stations in Wicked Creek as well as economical resources in asteroid belts are open to our allies. Anyone with a standing 5 or greater in Goonswarm or Tau Ceti Federation may trade, produce, rat and mine in those regions.

Hopefully this is just a first step toward a much larger free trade zone and the end of feudalism in Eve, and it is our wish to further develop ties and mutually beneficial trading agreement with other entities in Eve.

For any question regarding the free trade zone, feel free to contact : Remedial, Vile Rat, Blitter in Goonswarm or Frederik, Amerame, Latton CALLAN, Raul Necrobie in TCF

Each region of the free trade zone will come with a (simple) set of rules, the current rules for WC and SP are the following :

Scalding Pass
1) You cannot deploy PoS.
2) Right of Refusal : If a GoonSwarm member asks you to leave a system, you are to comply.
3) All friendlies must abide by the standings page that GoonSwarm will publish soon and not shoot other friendlies, on pain of expulsion

Wicked Creek
1) You cannot deploy PoS without TCF's formal authorization.
2) SO-X5L is a TCF-only system.

More regions will be made available to the free trade zone members shortly.

FAQ

Detorid, Tenerifis, Omist and 7-K will be similarly open in a few weeks; we will announce that at the second round of FTZ talks.

FTZ FAQ:

Q: Uh, why should I care?
A: Low taxes at refining stations, no docking fees, office rental, the largest market in 0.0 and rampant capitalism. Ratting and mining in thousands of belts in deep 0.0.

Q: OK, I want in. Is this just for your e-buddies, or can my corp get some of this hot isk-generating action?
A: Contact one of the people in the above list to see about acquiring access to the FTZ. It's initially open to anyone with +5 standing, but you can arrange those standings through our FTZ representatives.

Q: This is only for friends. Call it something else, it's not free!
A: "Friends Free Trade Zone", "+5 Standings Trade Area", "Neon Green Goldfish", call it what you like. We don't care.

Q: What about pirates and defense? Will I get ganked? Will heroic goons come save me? Can I blame goons if I get blown up in their space?
A: It's 0.0, we make no guarantees on your safety. There will be goons running about blowing stuff up. Maybe they save you, maybe they don't.

Q: Just two regions? When will we have MORE FREE STUFF?
A: 7-K, Detorid, Tenerifis and Omist will be open for the FTZ shortly, perhaps within a week or two.

Q: HAY ISNT THAT LV TERRITORY DERP DERP?
A: LV still controls some stations in Detorid, Tenerifis and Omist. As a result, we're not opening the regions yet.

Q: Are GS/TCF NBSI?
A: Yes. Come here and you'll be shot if you're not at + standings. We're awful mean griefing pirates.

Q: This is just like ISS rololol
A: Yeah, but we killed them and this is a better business model anyway. Shares and IPOs are silly.

Q: hurf durf i kil gooniez
A: We hope to see you soon.

Btw, some acronyms:
+5 - Setting a standing so that when an alliance member looks at their ship on the overview or in space they are predisposed not to gank them.
NBSI - Not Blue Shoot It, meaning if they're not allied they're targets, as opposed to NRDS, Not Red Don't Shoot, meaning if they aren't enemies, don't kill them.
LV - Lokta Volterra, current victims of the swarm
ISS - Another grouping who tried to run a neutral free trading zone (with an IPO for gullible suckers) but flew too close to the Band of Brothers' sun and just surrendered.
GS - Goonswarm, duh.
TCF - Tau Ceti Federation, Frenchies in space, currently part of the Coalition.
POS - Player Owned Structure - your happy, kilometres long, space house

Edit: added POS
« Last Edit: March 01, 2007, 02:31:08 AM by Endie »

Twitter - Endieposts

Nija
Terracotta Army

Reply #172 on: March 01, 2007, 10:10:30 AM

If you want to see painful killmails, look no further.

http://killboard.outbreak-eve.com/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=249696
Yoru

Reply #173 on: March 01, 2007, 10:21:13 AM

Yep, but the guy with the killmail said on the forums that he thought the guy had moved immediately after undocking, so that would, if I understand correctly, be him stuffed?

Yes. If you're a fucking retard and doubleclick in space/click approach on something or try to warp to something while in invulnerably undocking, collision gets turned on and you can be locked/shot/yay!
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Reply #174 on: March 01, 2007, 10:46:55 AM

If you want to see painful killmails, look no further.

http://killboard.outbreak-eve.com/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=249696

Someone just quit Eve :)

Wow. Toxin are some bad-asses, i gotta give em that.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 233 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: War  
Jump to: