Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:45:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: War 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 231 232 [233] Go Down Print
Author Topic: War  (Read 1923404 times)
Stabs
Terracotta Army

Reply #8120 on: August 20, 2012, 03:24:41 AM

TEST has allied with the alliance SirMolle is in. They are deciding if they are going to send him north to "help" in the war vs NC.

It would be pretty sensational if Goons ended up flying under Sir Molle as FC. I wonder what Mittens would have to say after saying all those unkind things in the past.

Putting my tinfoil hat on, using Sir Molle as a new best friend might be the quickest way Test could get themselves reset if they're fed up of the HFC/CFC blue blob.
tgr
Terracotta Army

Just another victim of cyber age discrimination.

Reply #8121 on: August 20, 2012, 06:10:10 AM

Yeah, that's not happening for a myriad of reasons, least of all is he's not playing ... unless he's begun to log in again all of a sudden.

In other news, the war for the north seems to be heating up, and unlike the southern war, when we descended on the soco horde with 1200+ people, these guys are actually digging in, using guerilla tactics and actually even winning back systems we rageformed 1600 people to take; I presume we took it during EUTZ and they took it during USTZ.

Cyno's lit, bridge is up, but one pilot won't be jumping home.
Pages: 1 ... 231 232 [233] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: War  
Jump to: