Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:13:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  PlanetSide  |  Topic: Bat Country: PLANETSIDE (Emerald, Vanu faction) ROLL CALL! 2/17/2007 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bat Country: PLANETSIDE (Emerald, Vanu faction) ROLL CALL! 2/17/2007  (Read 92493 times)
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

on: February 05, 2007, 09:47:16 PM

Update: Emerald server, Vanu faction.

Free Reserve Program

Seems the majority are up for some Planetside lovin', and as usual I bend to the demands of the majority.  This thread is ONLY for listing what character server you are on; whoever posts first will pick what server we are on.  Soon as I figure out how we make a guild it will be made.  Please note: I will not actually be in game until tomorrow or Thursday!
----

Cheddar
<waiting for game>

Bandit
BanditoX

Bhodi
f13bhodi

Calandryll
Calandryll

CassandraR
Kasyl

Chenghiz
<waiting on name>

Chorulle
Naidara

Der Helm
DerHelm

Endie
<waiting for download>

Evangolis
Evangolis
Sklar

Falconeer
Falconeerr

FatuousTwat
Fatuous13

Furiously
Katiri

Gimpyone1
Cadwin

Hoax
Hoaxe

Jimbo
JimboF13

Lantyssa
Ailuridae

Merusk
Merusk

Nebu
Nebu

Nija
Nijasan

pxib
Bixley

Sky
Komoto
Smokamotive
GelMibson

Slayerik
Slayerik
Harbodus

Stephen Zepp
Vladimeerr

Strazos
Strazos

Tar
Tars

Tazelbain
Tazelbain

Tragny
Tragny
Olyndar

Velorath
<waiting for game>

Viin
Viin

ZetleftZet
« Last Edit: February 17, 2007, 08:36:57 AM by Cheddar »

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Falconeer
Terracotta Army

a polyamorous pansexual genderqueer born and living in the wrong country

Reply #1 on: February 05, 2007, 11:47:50 PM

Just created on Emerald, east coast server. Given that the European server is out of the picture, the east coast one is the most viable ping-wise.

Falconeerr is the name of the character and Vanu Sovereignty is the side, as there`s a Vanu shortage and a +6% XP bonus.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2007, 11:51:07 PM by Falconeer »

Velorath
Contributor

Reply #2 on: February 05, 2007, 11:50:30 PM

Once my Station Access pack gets here, I'll get in on this.
CassandraR
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: February 06, 2007, 01:00:11 AM

Made Kasyl on Emerald for Vanu.
tar
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: February 06, 2007, 04:48:51 AM

I play on Werner, but I'll make a vanu on Emerald. Will update with name once I have one.

*EDIT*

Ok, name is Tars
« Last Edit: February 06, 2007, 11:59:39 AM by tar »
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #5 on: February 06, 2007, 05:51:34 AM

Hmm.. I have an old TR on Emerald.  It might be worth the cash for one month just to hunt you all down. 

Or I guess I could play w/ ya too.  Either way most of you seem to play PST hours so the only time I could find you is weekends. 

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet within your power.
bhodi

No lie.

Reply #6 on: February 06, 2007, 06:12:01 AM

I'm in -- Emerald, Vanu, f13bhodi
« Last Edit: February 06, 2007, 07:01:26 AM by bhodi »
Nija
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: February 06, 2007, 06:52:08 AM

Downloading now. I should be good to go tonight.
Stephen Zepp
Developers

InstantAction

Reply #8 on: February 06, 2007, 07:32:39 AM

Sigh, wrong server, then wrong race on wrong server :P

Ok, I'll create a vanu.

I have a BR 8 that's configured for Uni-Max (Vladimeerr), and just created BCNewb for other roles if we need them.

« Last Edit: February 06, 2007, 07:45:10 AM by Stephen Zepp »

Rumors of War
Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #9 on: February 06, 2007, 07:47:44 AM

I originally rolled on the West Coast server as Vanu got an 11% BEP bonus.  I'll reroll to the east coast server tonight. 

"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."

-  Mark Twain
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #10 on: February 06, 2007, 08:09:04 AM

Jesus christ, Vanu?

Tuned in, immediately get to watch cringey Ubisoft talking head offering her deepest sympathies to the families impacted by the Orlando shooting while flanked by a man in a giraffe suit and some sort of "horrifically garish neon costumes through the ages" exhibit or something.  We need to stop this fucking planet right now and sort some shit out. -Kail
Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #11 on: February 06, 2007, 08:10:02 AM

Jesus christ, Vanu?

They're the underdog.  Live a little.

"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."

-  Mark Twain
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #12 on: February 06, 2007, 08:10:38 AM

Nebu, the bonus changes as factions gain numbers. So you'll get exp bonus (which is dumb, the game isn't about exp despite what 90% of the players think), but you'll be getting steamrolled alot.

I'll have to reactivate to find my guys, but I'm pretty sure I have a TR and Vanu on Emerald, iirc. The TR is my thumper grunt and the Vanu was a stealth support guy, but I can't remember if I was transitioning either of them. I also have a few alts for different roles, since I take forever to level in PS because I don't play for exp. My 'mains' are like BR12 and BR8 or so. More character info tonight. edit: I think my Vanu is Komoto and my TR is Komoto-K :) Oldschool!

I hope the heavy armor can get in a marauder pilot spot. Not the best vehicle in the game, but I love driving those. I'll take those certs when I get some points. Of course, that's my TR guy whom I love. Just something about acid grenades...not to mention pissing people off with EMP grenades.

Since you guys seem to be grabbing Vanu (I agree Surly, I hate the Vanu vehicles and zap guns, but hey, they have cool jumping MAXs) I guess it's stealth support or maybe my uniMAX alt.

Is the dumb cave expansion included these days? I'd say a priority is to get anyone who has that capability but doesn't have those mech thingies unlocked to get into the caves for a couple nights and unlock them. Totally selfish, of course, but it would be fun to have zomgmechs on our side, no?
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #13 on: February 06, 2007, 08:26:06 AM

Jesus christ, Vanu?

They're the underdog.  Live a little.

It's not the underdogness of it. I played NC back after the jackhammer nerf when NOBODY wanted to play them.

The Vanu just piss me off to no end. 90% of their weapons, vehicles and tactics are about spamming splash damage.

Tuned in, immediately get to watch cringey Ubisoft talking head offering her deepest sympathies to the families impacted by the Orlando shooting while flanked by a man in a giraffe suit and some sort of "horrifically garish neon costumes through the ages" exhibit or something.  We need to stop this fucking planet right now and sort some shit out. -Kail
Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #14 on: February 06, 2007, 08:35:28 AM

Sky: I know.  I don't mind getting steamrolled. 

I haven't played this game since release, so I'll be re-learning everything again anyway.  It may be entertaining for a week or two.

-  Mark Twain
Nija
Terracotta Army

Reply #15 on: February 06, 2007, 08:40:32 AM

Well, let's figure out a side/server by the end of the work day, PST, tomorrow. Then we'll TS/vent it up (unless they have built in voice comm now) and hit it by this weekend.
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #16 on: February 06, 2007, 08:41:27 AM

They've had built in comm since launch. Sucked then. Sucks now.

TS it is.

Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #17 on: February 06, 2007, 08:42:02 AM

Anyone have a Vent server?  TS makes me have flashbacks to my childhood and phones made out of tin cans and string.  

-  Mark Twain
Viin
Terracotta Army

Reply #18 on: February 06, 2007, 09:23:02 AM

I got a vent server (setup for eve but anyone can use it) however I think it only holds 8 ppl.

- Viin
Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #19 on: February 06, 2007, 09:28:41 AM

With this group, 8 people is probably fine... after a week there may not be that many left. 

-  Mark Twain
Sky
Terracotta Army

Reply #20 on: February 06, 2007, 09:38:07 AM

Not sure I can do TS. I for sure have no way of setting up a mic (too long a cord run to the sofa).
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #21 on: February 06, 2007, 09:40:51 AM

Not sure I can do TS. I for sure have no way of setting up a mic (too long a cord run to the sofa).

Bluetooth! Cockroach on the ear ftw!

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet within your power.
Sky
Terracotta Army

Reply #22 on: February 06, 2007, 09:56:39 AM

Bluetooth! Cockroach on the ear ftw!
$$$

Me = ¢
Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #23 on: February 06, 2007, 09:57:45 AM

Guitar + cup + street = $$$

-  Mark Twain
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #24 on: February 06, 2007, 09:59:20 AM

Roll Call + Inane Chatter =  rolleyes ?

Someone create a voice chat thread.  Sheesh.

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #25 on: February 06, 2007, 10:01:31 AM

You didn't add me to the roll call. You deserve teh hate for your omission.

-  Mark Twain
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #26 on: February 06, 2007, 10:05:13 AM

You didn't add me to the roll call. You deserve teh hate for your omission.

My bad. I am usually pretty good at these lists!  If I missed anyone else lemme know.  I will be creating my character tonight, and playing tomorrow night.  Friday night will be dunken group night.  Better?

This means you need something besides mudslide, Strazos!

Calandryll
Developers

Would you kindly produce a web game.

Reply #27 on: February 06, 2007, 10:13:41 AM

I'll create a character tonight.

Edit: I've never played a medic/support character in the game before. I'm willing to play that role if others want to play more "shooty" characters.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2007, 11:08:19 AM by Calandryll »
pxib
Terracotta Army

Reply #28 on: February 06, 2007, 10:41:31 AM

I've never played before, but apparently I can play free until mid-March so long as I stay under rank 6. Woot.

My useless pre-corpse is named Bixley.

if at last you do succeed, never try again
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

Reply #29 on: February 06, 2007, 11:38:30 AM

If someone wants to play a BR21 or 22 , CR 4 (orbital strike FTW) Emerald Vanu named Slayerik, just let me know :) I also have a BR17/ CR 2 alt.

Also, if you guys are interested in being a part of some big coordinated raids let me know, my old outfit is still running.

I'll hook ya up with my station pass info if anyone wants to be more than BR6 :)

EDIT: http://gotr.net/   Check out our old recruitment video....and the Rick James MAXperience. Fun stuff.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2007, 11:51:52 AM by Slayerik »

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Lantyssa
Terracotta Army

Reply #30 on: February 06, 2007, 12:56:38 PM

Dammit.  I really want to play Vanu, but my roomie is NC on Emerald, so there will be a lot of problems if I delete to play with y'all.  cry

Lantyssa -  New Conglomerate.  Wave 'hi' after you frag me.

Hahahaha!  I'm really good at this!
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #31 on: February 06, 2007, 01:03:05 PM

No worries, Lan. I'll play the NC badass the supergirl started too. (As I said upthread, I have a physical aversion to the Barneys)

Toon name is Diziet. BR 23, CR 3

Bandit
Terracotta Army

Reply #32 on: February 06, 2007, 01:14:09 PM

BanditoX - Vanu/Emerald - BR10
Sky
Terracotta Army

Reply #33 on: February 06, 2007, 01:48:02 PM

Dammit.  I really want to play Vanu, but my roomie is NC on Emerald, so there will be a lot of problems if I delete to play with y'all.  cry

Has something changed? I have/had TR and Vanu on Emerald, you can be two factions but there is a timer if you switch. Been a long time since I've played, though...
tar
Terracotta Army

Reply #34 on: February 06, 2007, 02:44:59 PM

Has something changed? I have/had TR and Vanu on Emerald, you can be two factions but there is a timer if you switch. Been a long time since I've played, though...

I'm pretty sure you can have all three factions on one server now, timer still exists though. Alternatively Lantyssa - sign up for a reserves account. You can play on the same install I believe... may be a shortcut you need to add command line parameters to. I'll see what I can find if anyone needs that info, not sure offhand.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  PlanetSide  |  Topic: Bat Country: PLANETSIDE (Emerald, Vanu faction) ROLL CALL! 2/17/2007  
Jump to: