Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 03:13:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: 'Tis the season! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 'Tis the season!  (Read 43023 times)
Rasix

I am the harbinger of your doom!

Reply #105 on: December 18, 2006, 02:10:10 PM

SNL's "good skit" quota (1) was filled this year by a christmas-inspired idea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dmVU08zVpA

That's just gold.  Thanks.

-Rasix
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #106 on: December 19, 2006, 06:42:56 AM

That treat looks good but caramel is not dental-work-friendly. :(

Alton did some nice basic sugar cookies, now I've gotta find dry food coloring. I want to make some like WAP's avatard. For the office xmas party.

I'm also planning to use that SNL skit, though just faking it, not actually, you know, putting the junk in the box, eh? For the office xmas party. Hey, they gave me (and my partner in crime, the maintenance guy) a walmart bag for an xmas stocking.
voodoolily
Contributor

Finnuh, munnuh, muhfuh, I enjoy creating new written vernacular, s'all.

Reply #107 on: December 19, 2006, 09:06:00 AM

I'd like some of the Nazi gingerbread men from Colbert Report last night. To bite off their wee heads!

Voodoo & Sauce - a blog.
The Legend of Zephyr - a different blog.
Lantyssa
Terracotta Army

Reply #108 on: December 19, 2006, 09:06:20 AM

Sky, that is far better than the white elephant gift I received.

Hahahaha!  I'm really good at this!
voodoolily
Contributor

Finnuh, munnuh, muhfuh, I enjoy creating new written vernacular, s'all.

Reply #109 on: December 19, 2006, 09:10:36 AM

SNL's "good skit" quota (1) was filled this year by a christmas-inspired idea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dmVU08zVpA

That's just gold.  Thanks.

Oh snap that is funny. I hate to admit it, but Justin Timberlake is always funny on SNL (or it's funny when he's on).

Voodoo & Sauce - a blog.
The Legend of Zephyr - a different blog.
Sky
Terracotta Army

Reply #110 on: December 19, 2006, 09:38:29 AM

He's great on SNL. Just not as a musical guest.
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #111 on: December 22, 2006, 12:50:26 PM

Just got back from Macys; found everything I wanted to purchase and was surprised to save over 60%.  I fully expected to walk out $500 poorer!  My girlfriend should be pleasantly surprised.

Now I gotta get ready to take her out to dinner.  Nothing like a shorn scrotum to show how much you care!

See ya guys in a view days (metaphorically speaking).

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #112 on: December 22, 2006, 12:53:38 PM

Have a nice holiday, Cheese Guy, you and your girlfriend.  Hope the rest of 2006 is better and 2007 is awesome.  Hope the scrotum feels better, too.

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Sky
Terracotta Army

Reply #113 on: December 22, 2006, 01:17:35 PM

There have been some insane deals this year. We saved an average of 55% on stuff we bought at Kohl's (I stocked up big time on Oxo stuff, silicone upgrades baby!) and got $10 store credit for every $50 we spent. Then we went back and got even better savings the next day and used the credit, getting more than twice what we would have gotten...for free! She calculated it to something like 80% off the total bill when we were all done, it was ridiculous.
Sky
Terracotta Army

Reply #114 on: December 22, 2006, 01:18:56 PM

Also, the 'butcher' at walmart is my best friend and his boss worked for me years ago...I just bought a full prime rib for $3/lb. :) Git in mah belly!
Sky
Terracotta Army

Reply #115 on: December 22, 2006, 01:52:40 PM

Triple post. This is the longest afternoon ever. Ten more minutes but it's felt like 83 hours long. Have a merry xmas, see you all on tuesday.
Tale
Terracotta Army

sıɥʇ ǝʞıן sʞןɐʇ

Reply #116 on: December 22, 2006, 09:19:53 PM

My God. I was googling for something humorous to post about Christmas in summer, and was assaulted by the most awful embedded Christmas MIDI music on the entire Internets. If you think it's bad when it starts, believe me, it gets worse.

Anyway, Merry Season to all.
Murgos
Terracotta Army

Reply #117 on: December 22, 2006, 09:23:13 PM

My God. I was googling for something humorous to post about Christmas in summer, and was assaulted by the most awful embedded Christmas MIDI music on the entire Internets. If you think it's bad when it starts, believe me, it gets worse.

That was awful.  Thanks.

"You have all recieved youre last warning. I am in the process of currently tracking all of youre ips and pinging your home adressess. you should not have commencemed a war with me" - Aaron Rayburn
Paelos
Contributor

Error 404: Title not found.

Reply #118 on: December 22, 2006, 10:53:20 PM

Wow that is so very awesome. It's the horribly cross-mixing of Jingle Bells / Dueling Banjos / William Tell's Overture / Fourth of July / Bad Midi. That's gold, Jerry, GOLD!

CPA, CFO, Sports Fan, Game when I have the time
schild
Administrator

Reply #119 on: December 22, 2006, 11:03:21 PM

Holy shit. It's like the power glove.
Tale
Terracotta Army

sıɥʇ ǝʞıן sʞןɐʇ

Reply #120 on: December 23, 2006, 12:22:00 AM

It belongs in a ytmnd or something.
stray
Terracotta Army

has an iMac.

Reply #121 on: December 25, 2006, 07:38:31 AM

Christmas movies watched so far:

Scrooged (still great)

Elf (first time I've seen it)

I'm just sitting around twiddling my thumbs now. Not sure what my family's cooking up. It's only 9:30 and I'm already hungry.

Merry Christmas
Strazos
Greetings from the Slave Coast

The World's Worst Game: Curry or Covid

Reply #122 on: December 25, 2006, 08:22:08 AM

Dude, A Christmas Story is still running for another 8 hours or so.

Fear the Backstab!
"Plato said the virtuous man is at all times ready for a grammar snake attack." - we are lesion
"Hell is other people." -Sartre
stray
Terracotta Army

has an iMac.

Reply #123 on: December 25, 2006, 08:47:17 AM

I've seen it a hundred times.

Yeah, I've gotten tired of the Christmas Story.  tongue
Lantyssa
Terracotta Army

Reply #124 on: December 25, 2006, 10:00:06 AM

Oh look, a toaster!

Merry Christmas, or holiday or your choice, everyone!

Hahahaha!  I'm really good at this!
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #125 on: December 25, 2006, 10:42:10 AM

Last night I had to go to my Aunt's house and I didn't want to but I did anyway.  Today I have to go to my sister's house and I don't really want to but I will anyway.  It's been a very strange Xmas so far.  Last night after the "do", we stopped off to see my sister and found my cousin and her husband's websites/my space thingys.  My cousin was wearing her underwear and I think her husband likes the cock.  Boy, she's going to be really pissed off if it's true.  She's exactly like me except she's obviously not shy.  You know, the underwear and all.   undecided  I don't know what is in store for me today, but I've decided not to make any sense at all... which is what I do when I want people to beg me to go home.

Oh... and HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!!   Heart
« Last Edit: December 25, 2006, 11:28:15 AM by Signe »

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Yoru

the y master, king of bourbon

Reply #126 on: December 25, 2006, 11:17:43 AM

I've seen it a hundred times.

Yeah, I've gotten tired of the Christmas Story.  tongue

But have you gotten tired of Vendetta: A Christmas Story?

I've been watching that at least once a year since the late 90s, when it first came out, and it always gives me a holiday-themed chuckle.
stray
Terracotta Army

has an iMac.

Reply #127 on: December 25, 2006, 11:43:11 AM

T-Bone steaks and lobster. Some nice buttered squash, and dirty rice. With leftovers to boot.

I feel sorry for the Scots and their Haggis(es?).
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #128 on: December 25, 2006, 09:12:22 PM

I forgot what it was like spending Christmas with a family.  I was <literally> forgotten. 

I had to act like an asshole to keep my GF from looking silly (Oh I WANT to stand here, with no one else, eating).  Was very sureal, and unexpected.

I once again hate Christmas.  Dunno what to do about things. 

MERRY FUCKING XMAS TO ALL!!!!!!!!

Seriously, her twin sisters baby had a blast.  That made my day.  So merry christmas to all.  Or some such shit.

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: 'Tis the season!  
Jump to: