Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:55:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: Useless Videos 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 191 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Useless Videos  (Read 1394550 times)
Evil Elvis
Terracotta Army

Reply #525 on: June 16, 2006, 06:12:12 PM

« Last Edit: June 16, 2006, 06:14:06 PM by Evil Elvis »
SurfD
Terracotta Army

Reply #526 on: June 18, 2006, 10:28:51 PM

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH KAYYY.......WTF.

http://gprime.net/flash.php/24hourcandymachine

(NSFW)

Edit: oops, keep forgetting that while i never browse from work, other people might.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2006, 02:00:56 PM by SurfD »

Darwinism is the Gateway Science.
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #527 on: June 19, 2006, 08:34:26 AM

Ummmm... WHAT THE FUCK? Did the crazy happy juice spill into the water supply?

Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #528 on: June 19, 2006, 08:46:12 AM

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH KAYYY.......WTF.

http://gprime.net/flash.php/24hourcandymachine

Might want to slap a NSFW on this one.

"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."

-  Mark Twain
Issele
Terracotta Army

Reply #529 on: June 20, 2006, 03:09:47 PM

Hopeis Emo!   http://www.hopeisemo.com/

I loved the word : "gothtard"
Strazos
Greetings from the Slave Coast

The World's Worst Game: Curry or Covid

Reply #530 on: June 20, 2006, 03:12:39 PM

"The words are, like..DEAD!"

lol

Fear the Backstab!
"Plato said the virtuous man is at all times ready for a grammar snake attack." - we are lesion
"Hell is other people." -Sartre
Kenrick
Terracotta Army

Reply #531 on: June 23, 2006, 09:45:22 AM

Strazos

Reply #532 on: June 23, 2006, 09:51:57 AM

Old, but still funny. She's a fucking nut, and I will never understand why anyone would want to follow such a vindictive diety.

Fear the Backstab!
"Plato said the virtuous man is at all times ready for a grammar snake attack." - we are lesion
Viin
Terracotta Army

Reply #533 on: June 23, 2006, 09:53:13 AM

Or crying for the kids in her family.

"Vindictive diety" is something she is forcing. If God wants to be vindictive, by god (ha!) you'll know it  - without the help of wacko protestors.

- Viin
Kenrick
Terracotta Army

Reply #534 on: June 23, 2006, 11:31:39 AM

Not quite as disturbing as the Star Wars Christmas Special.... but still... quite disturbing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Torg4VAtUhc&search=Zelda
Strazos

Reply #535 on: June 23, 2006, 11:50:36 AM

Or awesome.

Fear the Backstab!
Kenrick
Terracotta Army

Reply #536 on: June 23, 2006, 12:14:07 PM

Or awesome.

There is sometimes a very fine line.
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #537 on: June 23, 2006, 12:31:00 PM

Strazos

Reply #538 on: June 23, 2006, 03:03:49 PM

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NhntMd5bPbc&mode=related&search=Haruhi

Some people are just a bit TOO obsessed with anime.

(The dance comes from the ending sequence to episodes. http://youtube.com/watch?v=5GRkW-d0hTY&search=Haruhi)

Fear the Backstab!
Abagadro
Terracotta Army

Possibly the only user with more posts in the Den than PC/Console Gaming.

Reply #539 on: June 24, 2006, 10:48:31 PM

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

-H.L. Mencken
Broughden
Terracotta Army

I put the 'shill' in 'cockmonkey'.

Reply #540 on: June 25, 2006, 01:38:26 AM

Hearing the camera man saying, "That was beautiful. God damn!"  after watching someone roll their car, get thrown from it at high speed, and then run over....is disturbing.

The wave of the Reagan coalition has shattered on the rocky shore of Bush's incompetence. - Abagadro
schild
Administrator

Reply #541 on: June 25, 2006, 04:43:28 AM

Hopeis Emo! http://www.hopeisemo.com/

I loved the word : "gothtard"

That whole video might have been a lot of too awesome. You can't really measure that much awesome, so you can only guesstimate. At the very lease, the A W E and S would be capitalized when referring to it. Like this - Hope is Emo is AWESome. What?

Edit: Also, the first 3/4 of this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln5Bqv45uKI&eurl= - is gold.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2006, 04:51:52 AM by schild »
Kenrick
Terracotta Army

Reply #542 on: June 25, 2006, 12:40:14 PM

Hearing the camera man saying, "That was beautiful. God damn!"  after watching someone roll their car, get thrown from it at high speed, and then run over....is disturbing.

Yeah seriously, what the fuck.

Can you imagine being one of the drivers on the oncoming side?  Yeesh.  That would give me nightmares for weeks.
Issele
Terracotta Army

Reply #543 on: June 25, 2006, 02:12:46 PM

Can you imagine being one of the drivers on the oncoming side?  Yeesh.  That would give me nightmares for weeks.

Watching that was disturbing. 
Miasma
Terracotta Army

Stopgap Measure

Reply #544 on: June 25, 2006, 02:28:38 PM

I can't tell if he said that in a "that bastard who almost recklessly killed dozens of people got what he deserved" way or in a "woohoo, this will look great on the ten o'clock news, maybe I'll win a local Emmy!" way.  Either way it's still pretty fucked up, I often fantasize about assholes dying a horrific death but if it ever actually happened I'm sure I would regret wishing for it.
Strazos

Reply #545 on: June 25, 2006, 05:14:08 PM

The person who actually ran him over looked like they weren't even paying attention.

Fear the Backstab!
WayAbvPar

Reply #546 on: June 26, 2006, 09:32:09 AM

That might leave a mark.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
RhyssaFireheart
Terracotta Army

Reply #547 on: June 26, 2006, 11:39:02 AM

The person who actually ran him over looked like they weren't even paying attention.

Imagine minding your own business, heading to work on the freeway going 60+ mph and suddenly seeing a body appear on the road in front of you.

Now, stop in time to avoid said body while all the other cars are slamming on their brakes as well.

Uh huh.  Thought so.

I had the impression that whoever said "that was beautiful" meant more capturing the footage and then the realization hit that it was a body flying around and said "god damn" as a result.  Not in a "Oh cool!  Lookie what I just taped!" sort of way.

Ookii
Staff Emeritus

is actually Trippy

Reply #548 on: June 26, 2006, 01:06:59 PM

Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #549 on: June 26, 2006, 01:46:34 PM

Mega Man fan movie.

I was going to be less descriptive in the link, but I'm just not that mean (today).

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
sarius
Terracotta Army

Reply #550 on: June 26, 2006, 03:00:26 PM

It's always our desire to control that leads to injustice and inequity. -- Mary Gordon
“Call it amnesty, call it a banana if you want to, but it’s earned citizenship.” -- John McCain (still learning English apparently)
Strazos

Reply #551 on: June 26, 2006, 03:56:36 PM

Chinese Disney, lol.

Fear the Backstab!
Ookii
Staff Emeritus

is actually Trippy

Reply #552 on: June 26, 2006, 04:42:30 PM

This one is freaking hilarious!

And even if it's on youtube, it's not really SFW.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gNsDp2N6yM

Strazos

Reply #553 on: June 26, 2006, 04:58:58 PM

That is the the Holy Grail of Gold.

EDT: The other video they had on the right also kicked ass. Also, I want to go skiing in China.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2006, 05:04:30 PM by Strazos »

Fear the Backstab!
Ookii
Staff Emeritus

is actually Trippy

Reply #554 on: June 26, 2006, 05:24:57 PM

The videos just keep coming!  This guy is the luckiest man on earth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTdpD4ILuSE

Kenrick
Terracotta Army

Reply #555 on: June 26, 2006, 06:25:17 PM

This one is freaking hilarious!

And even if it's on youtube, it's not really SFW.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gNsDp2N6yM

rofl at the bit of music from Speed tossed in there.
MrHat
Terracotta Army

Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

Reply #556 on: June 26, 2006, 08:28:32 PM

Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #557 on: June 27, 2006, 09:30:41 AM

I don't come to this thread often but now Iwill never, ever come to useless videos again, just in case.  I have no idea what possessed you to post this but I have not been able to get it out of my mind since I first saw it, yesterday.  I couldn't even sleep last night.  That was just horrible, horrible, horrible.  I hope that man was dead before he was thrown from that car, I hate thinking he might have been aware of any of it.  There was no reason for that video and I can't think of any reason you'd want us to see it.   cry  I wish there had been a warning.

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Kenrick
Terracotta Army

Reply #558 on: June 27, 2006, 11:18:04 AM

I don't come to this thread often but now Iwill never, ever come to useless videos again, just in case.  I have no idea what possessed you to post this but I have not been able to get it out of my mind since I first saw it, yesterday.  I couldn't even sleep last night.  That was just horrible, horrible, horrible.  I hope that man was dead before he was thrown from that car, I hate thinking he might have been aware of any of it.  There was no reason for that video and I can't think of any reason you'd want us to see it.   cry  I wish there had been a warning.

I'm pretty surprised nobody had spoken up already.  That's not a "useless video," it's a video of someone getting brutally killed.  It's not funny, it's not enlightening, and it is disturbing.  The only reason I wasn't as shocked and disturbed as you was that I'm still recovering from a much, much, MUCH more disturbing video that I linked into through ytmnd a few weeks ago.  This fucking cunt rag was going into every single ytmnd and posting the link in the comments.  I'm sure I wasn't the only unsuspecting fool who clicked into it.  I couldn't eat for the rest of the day and my sleep wasn't very restful, to say the least.
Broughden
Terracotta Army

I put the 'shill' in 'cockmonkey'.

Reply #559 on: June 27, 2006, 12:08:06 PM

I'm pretty surprised nobody had spoken up already. 

Did you not see my post right under the original post?

The wave of the Reagan coalition has shattered on the rocky shore of Bush's incompetence. - Abagadro
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 191 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: Useless Videos  
Jump to: