Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:40:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Dungeons & Dragon Online  |  Topic: DDO Head Start - Starts 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DDO Head Start - Starts  (Read 129080 times)
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #105 on: March 08, 2006, 09:29:15 AM

DDO's biggest flaw (besides the UI) was/is not enough content for a subscription. It needs 6 months to a year of solid content additions separate from the poking, prodding eyes of beta whores. As schild said, all the concepts were good, but the execution of them was not so much. It wasn't awful, it just wasn't as good as it should have been. It's also one of those games that doesn't reward either 1) soloers, or 2) big guilds. Guess what? The vast majority of board whore MMOG players are in one of these two categories. This game is meant for groups of 6-12 close friends. That's it. Everything else fits like a glove on a foot.

I think the game would be much better if it were on a pay-per-dungeon basis, as opposed to an MMOG subscription. Some kind of micropayments dealie.

Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

Reply #106 on: March 08, 2006, 09:53:01 AM

We all said this a bazillion months ago when the beta was first announced.  I find it annoying when something is so obvious to the gamers but impossible for the game creators to see.

This is why having official sites is bad, too much fanboi cocksucking goes on and eventually the devs just accept that the game they have been toiling over for so long must be as great as these idiots who haven't even played it say.  I said this game would never deserve the monthly fee from the get-go, if I needed the ego boost I would go track down who the people who were disagreeing with me were and drag them into the circle of shame.

A nation consists of its laws. A nation does not consist of its situation at a given time. If an individual's morals are situational, then that individual is without morals. If a nation's laws are situational, that nation has no laws, and soon isn't a nation.
-William Gibson
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #107 on: March 08, 2006, 10:23:53 AM

I think the game would be much better if it were on a pay-per-dungeon basis, as opposed to an MMOG subscription. Some kind of micropayments dealie.

Hell, even if the scheme was paying for just a time slot in a dungeon, that would work better than a subscription.  If I could just pay $.99 for six hours in a hand-crafted dungeon with my pals, that would be better than subscribing for 24/7 access.

Maybe it will work better when the race-to-win people have moved on to something else.  I'm not striking this from my list permanently, but now is not the time.

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
Arthur_Parker
Terracotta Army

Internet Detective

Reply #108 on: March 08, 2006, 03:04:48 PM

Nija is not L-C.  L-C was, however, Baka Yaro in R30. 

Just for clarity, not like anyone cares.

Oops, sorry Nija.

There's a review of DDO up at corp, Overall 4.5/5.

schild
Administrator

Reply #109 on: March 08, 2006, 03:21:23 PM

Oops, sorry Nija.

Gameplay 5/5

DDO does RPG combat right. Fuck the grognards. Turbine has balanced strategy and twitch excellently, even if the sanctity of the standard action has been thoroughly spoiled. It’s good to see an MMO that doesn’t treat their customers like retards. I don’t give a damn if blind people with cerebral palsy can’t enjoy it – it’s fun, and will only get better.

What game was I playing this whole time?
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #110 on: March 08, 2006, 03:47:20 PM

Gameplay 5/5
DDO does RPG combat right. Fuck the grognards. Turbine has balanced strategy and twitch excellently, even if the sanctity of the standard action has been thoroughly spoiled. It’s good to see an MMO that doesn’t treat their customers like retards. I don’t give a damn if blind people with cerebral palsy can’t enjoy it – it’s fun, and will only get better.
How can you give it a 5/5 on gameplay if it will only get better?
schild
Administrator

Reply #111 on: March 08, 2006, 03:52:48 PM

Gameplay 5/5
Chuck Norris/5
Samwise

sentient yeast infection

Reply #112 on: March 08, 2006, 04:21:52 PM

The math bird says...

"I have not actually recommended many games, and I'll go on the record here saying my track record is probably best in the industry." - schild
jpark
Terracotta Army

Reply #113 on: March 08, 2006, 05:07:02 PM

It's also one of those games that doesn't reward either 1) soloers, or 2) big guilds. Guess what? The vast majority of board whore MMOG players are in one of these two categories. This game is meant for groups of 6-12 close friends. That's it. Everything else fits like a glove on a foot.

Totally agree.

It strikes me that one "quick" fix might be to add random elements to the dungeons - mob types, locations, mob powers, trap locations - that would not only increase dungeon re-playability - but maintain the need for exploration and battle preparation.

"I think my brain just shoved its head up its own ass in retaliation.
"  HaemishM.
Margalis
Terracotta Army

Reply #114 on: March 08, 2006, 08:30:37 PM

Right-clicking over and over again gets a 5/5? The combat in DDO isn't really better, or even different, than any other MMORPG. It seems like it should be, but it just isn't. It's just twitch oriented enough to be annoying without any of the rewards of a real twitch system.

4.5/5 is pathetic. The game isn't as good as PSO which came out 2 or 3 years ago. It has no buzz and is the least talked about MMORPG release in a long long time.

What if they made a game and nobody came?

As far as monthly fee goes - $3 a month would be fine.

vampirehipi23: I would enjoy a book written by a monkey and turned into a movie rather than this.
schild
Administrator

Reply #115 on: March 08, 2006, 08:36:12 PM

RF Online was less talked about.

Edit: And, ahem, Auto Assault.
Arthur_Parker
Terracotta Army

Internet Detective

Reply #116 on: March 09, 2006, 12:18:29 AM

Important News about the Battlestar Galactica Season Finale

Will Starbuck survive the attack on Caprica? Will Baltar win the election? We don’t know, but we can’t wait to find out! What we do know is DUNGEONS & DRAGONS ONLINE™: Stormreach™ will be part of the action! Ads for DDO will run at three different times during the 90 minute broadcast, so set your TiVo for the SciFi channel, 10:00 PM Eastern/Pacific 9:00 PM Central/Mountain, this Friday night, March 10th. Tell your friends to tune in and watch the exciting season finale and the commercial for DDO! Cylons versus Warforged: who would win?
schild
Administrator

Reply #117 on: March 09, 2006, 12:22:11 AM

I wonder what the fan crossover is on those two things. I suppose it's higher than Star Wars fans and Gamers though. /chortle
Arthur_Parker
Terracotta Army

Internet Detective

Reply #118 on: March 09, 2006, 01:22:12 AM

DDO heads for Japan

Turbine Adds Japan to Its Worldwide Deployment of DUNGEONS & DRAGONS ONLINE(TM): Stormreach(TM)

WESTWOOD, Mass. --(Business Wire)-- March 8, 2006 --

SAKURA Internet Will Distribute the Title to Fans in 2006

Turbine, Inc., a leading publisher of online subscription entertainment, announced that it has signed a distribution agreement with SAKURA Internet Inc., a major Japanese collocation and Internet telecommunication connectivity service provider for corporations including online gaming and Internet service providers. Under the terms of the deal, Turbine will work closely with SAKURA to localize DUNGEONS & DRAGONS ONLINE(TM): Stormreach(TM) for the Japanese market. SAKURA also will market, distribute, and operate the game in that territory. DUNGEONS & DRAGONS ONLINE: Stormreach successfully launched last week in the United States and Europe, after more than 400,000 players signed up for the Beta before launch in those territories. The property is under license from the Hasbro Properties Group, the intellectual property development arm of Hasbro, Inc.

No figures for DDO yet, they are still using the beta figures of 400,000.
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #119 on: March 09, 2006, 01:36:56 AM

DDO heads for Japan
Turbine Adds Japan to Its Worldwide Deployment of DUNGEONS & DRAGONS ONLINE(TM): Stormreach(TM)
[...]
DUNGEONS & DRAGONS ONLINE: Stormreach successfully launched last week in the United States and Europe, after more than 400,000 players signed up for the Beta before launch in those territories.
No figures for DDO yet, they are still using the beta figures of 400,000.
I like how they said "400,000 players signed up" rather than "400,000 players played". Kidding aside that's a pretty big number, especially for a game that received very little positive "buzz" during the beta. In comparsion WoW had over 500K for the NA "open" beta though they cut off open beta signups after 500K was reached -- I'm sure they could've allowed a lot more to join if they had had the infrastructure to handle it.
Arthur_Parker
Terracotta Army

Internet Detective

Reply #120 on: March 09, 2006, 02:21:15 AM

They wiped the forums before release, they currently have 14592 registered forum users.

Therefore, in the great SB tradition of pulling numbers from my arse, 1 forum member = 11.5 players, so they currently have 168,000 subscriptions.

Wonder how far off that is.
Mesozoic
Terracotta Army

Reply #121 on: March 09, 2006, 05:53:16 AM

Using the number of people who signed up for beta as a plug is a complete misrepresentation.  I know the industry is in the habit of buffing the numbers, so to speak, but wow.

As for the Asian release?  Please, Americans were max level BEFORE RELEASE.  If it releases in Korea, players will max out before they even have the opportunity to die of dehydration and undernourishment. 

...any religion that rejects coffee worships a false god.
-Numtini
jpark
Terracotta Army

Reply #122 on: March 09, 2006, 06:20:07 AM

I respectfully suggest that this DDO forum gets closed. 

"I think my brain just shoved its head up its own ass in retaliation.
"  HaemishM.
Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Skinny-dippin' in a sea of Lee, I'd propose on bended knee...

Reply #123 on: March 09, 2006, 06:48:24 AM

I respectfully suggest that this DDO forum gets closed. 

Do I hear a second?
Soln
Terracotta Army

the opportunity for evil is just delicious

Reply #124 on: March 09, 2006, 06:55:30 AM

I never got to Level 2, but I second

Margalis
Terracotta Army

Reply #125 on: March 09, 2006, 07:40:19 AM

Might as well keep it open for the 2 people that play.

Rimshot

vampirehipi23: I would enjoy a book written by a monkey and turned into a movie rather than this.
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Reply #126 on: March 09, 2006, 08:15:37 AM

Oops, sorry Nija.

Gameplay 5/5

WHA WHA WHAAATTT? I should really go read that.

Wow, owned by math. Their score should be 4/5, since their total scores = 12/3 should equal 4 but apparently it's new math.

How the fuck the combat gets 5/5 I have no idea. It's a concept that's great, but it's execution is pretty mediocre at best. The Mob AI in DDO is not "miles ahead of that in any other MMO." Sure, some mobs jump around like their asses are on fire, but just as many stand their like they've been paralyzed by the Paralyzing Palm until they are bashed to shit. How can you say the UI "sucks" and yet give gameplay a 5/5? The UI IS the gameplay, or at least your way of activating the gameplay. And DDO's UI is amateur hour, not just because it isn't modifiable, but it's just bad. It looks like Wish in Alpha, it's way too big, it's buggy and it's unresponsive.

I am nonplussed.

Toast
Terracotta Army

Reply #127 on: March 09, 2006, 08:53:34 AM

That DDO review at Corpnews is their version of Schild's Stars Wars Galaxies NGE 'Twitch' thread.

I like Turbine and the folks who post here, but I spent more time downloading and installing the game than I actually spent playing it.

A good idea is a good idea forever.
Nija
Terracotta Army

Reply #128 on: March 09, 2006, 09:28:29 AM

Baka Yaro was one of the largest cockmunches ever to grace an MMOG with his presence, topped off only by Bonedancer, Furor and Tigole. Ziza (forget her name) was close, but she was at least someone I could eventually respect if not agree with. Baka also got banned less than a month into SB for being an exploiting cockmunch.

Nija, were you Nija on EQ's Karana server? If so, small world.

House Daenyr was on Mourning, I think. I tend to forget as well.

Wow, lots of love for L-C. Lots of info about my little circle of friends, however L-C doesn't quite get enough credit for his dastardly deeds. He's done some worse stuff than the SB exploits.

Zisa? haha you know of her too?

Shinigami = Baka Yaro = L-C if you want to dig through some of that crap.

If you want current crap, well, http://www.exploiter.org/l-c/screenshots/Eve/jc1.png through jc3.png along with the rest of the directory. I'm NIJASAN, cleverly enough.

And somewhat back on topic, that Corp review pretty much summed up everything I've had to say about DDO. I guess if you have to suck cock, sucking mouse cock would probably be the easiest to manage.
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Reply #129 on: March 09, 2006, 10:09:44 AM

Yeah, Zisa and I go back to the Shadowbane beta, the later days. House Daenyr tried to put up a good fight against Burning Legion through a few iterations of beta (and got stomped mostly). I was Haemish in that guild. I'm well-acquainted with those assholes.

Zisa actually suck our island in beta 3.0 I think. She planted a tree too close to ours, or something, and our entire island was halfway underwater or some shit. I forget exactly, and she claimed she didn't know it was going to happen after I bitched her out about it. It was funny then (though I was pissed off because of it) and it's kind of funny now. Luckily, Daenyr chose a different server than the R30's for release, because playing against those bastards was frustrating. They could beat you fair and square because organization was good, but they also had no qualms about beating the shit out of you with every exploit possible.

schild
Administrator

Reply #130 on: March 09, 2006, 10:32:16 AM

No reason to close this forum until it's had two weeks of dead time. Also, this thread is entertaining.
Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

Reply #131 on: March 09, 2006, 11:05:43 AM

Haem you should have played on Scorn w/ R30's.

They absolutely dominated the server with beta knowledge while everyone played catch-up figuring out what builds worked and what didn't, where the runes dropped and which ones you never could have too many of (BH, Commander).  They also took the undead isle before anyone knew what a lack of r5 spawns there were at launch.

There were several epic battles that eventually led to their demise, and once R30 was gone and broken up I didn't have much reason to play.

Timeline goes something like this:
-R30 pwns server while everyone l2p's
-House of Sagacious and OSC are the main large opposition nations.  HoS runs the only open tree city called MoneyTree in the middle of the main continent.  OSC rules over the SW of Ice Isle and tries to keep it free of R30.
-MoneyTree is sacked in a huge siege, that crashed the server at least once.
-R30 goes after OSC's capital of Tristan on Ice Isle, they build a city nearby that is a random collection of gates (no walls) stacked about 8 deep which makes it damn near impossible to get to the tree.
-At this time Invictus (one of R30's pledged guilds) starts cheating up a storm, using pure INT no dex assassin builds and high proc chance dual wielded weaps.  This means that they will swing in stealth, auto-miss due to no DEX but almost always proc due to high INT and the weapons.  Procs go off even if you miss, but if you dont hit stealth doesn't break.  Their gank groups are recorded killing 3-5 groups at once because they never come out of stealth.
-The nation I was in (the Begotten) goes to OSC/HoS and suggests a huge new nation with the express goal of defeating R30, the nation is formed under the tag LAPD.  The shield is blue with a white star.
-R30's fails to fully destroy Tristen after several siege attempts versus the large numbers put together by LAPD forces
-TB leads the first successful siege of an R30 city (their staging ground on Ice Isle) and raises it while Compton (R30 capital) was under attack by HoS/OSC forces.
-At this time it turns out that Baka Yaro was using massive gold duping to build R30 cities, the GM's lock Compton down, making it so that R30 can not repair any damage done to their capital.
-The Regulators (led by Hawthorne, they are off owning some random newb server in WoW now adays) split from R30 forming their own capital of Rome in the Desert, Rome is destroyed around 5 times by R30 forces, they do not join the LAPD.
-LAPD forces successfully destroy Compton, followed by the placing of several LAPD trees on the Undead Isle, which ends R30's dominance of the server.
-R30 starts to splinter, Invictus has had most of their guild banned, tons of gold was confiscated from R30 and Bonedancer is leaving SB.
-The Begotten reforms as its own nation, seeing the task of the LAPD alliance completed and reforms as -187-
-OSC/HoS and the other members of the huge LAPD zerg refuse to separate as agreed, instead they start to hunt us down after nap'ing with what is left of R30.
-I get tired of having our under 100 member nation hunted by a 900 player nation, we are under constant attack and playing becomes a chore as I'm instantly involved in large scale combat the second I log in and I can't log back out without ditching friends in need.

R30 is done, everyone else is carebear zerging and sb.exe sucks, I quit and to this day sort of miss the game.

All in all, I was glad to be on the server R30 was on, they pvp'd the way people should, organized and ruthless.  Too bad they cheated when the fancy struck them.

A nation consists of its laws. A nation does not consist of its situation at a given time. If an individual's morals are situational, then that individual is without morals. If a nation's laws are situational, that nation has no laws, and soon isn't a nation.
-William Gibson
Nija
Terracotta Army

Reply #132 on: March 09, 2006, 11:12:16 AM

Invictus/etc is my gang, by the way, if you have any specific questions. Haemish since we both hate Zisa maybe we can be friends?  Heart

I didn't play final since I had my share of crazy antics in beta. I don't think I was too POPULAR or whatever, but I had some fun. I had a prelate that was an AEing machine and I had a tank by the name of Hallowed Be Thy Name which could take on about 50 guards at once. Doing that during a siege, though, got the guard AI rewritten and their damages got varied. It was neat while it lasted.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2006, 11:14:09 AM by Nija »
Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

Reply #133 on: March 09, 2006, 12:45:47 PM

Your "gang" is a bunch of fucking idiots then.

The cheat was funny to watch, and I'm sure you can counter with some bullshit about "they were bored anyways, if the game wasn't so buggy they would have played legit" but people who cheat in video games are fuckheads, I dont give a shit about the reasons.  It was funny to watch the few of them who weren't banned outright cry on the boards for a couple of days though.

-William Gibson
LC
Terracotta Army

Reply #134 on: May 11, 2006, 06:46:48 PM

Haem you should have played on Scorn w/ R30's.

They absolutely dominated the server with beta knowledge while everyone played catch-up figuring out what builds worked and what didn't, where the runes dropped and which ones you never could have too many of (BH, Commander).  They also took the undead isle before anyone knew what a lack of r5 spawns there were at launch.

There were several epic battles that eventually led to their demise, and once R30 was gone and broken up I didn't have much reason to play.

Timeline goes something like this:
-R30 pwns server while everyone l2p's
-House of Sagacious and OSC are the main large opposition nations.  HoS runs the only open tree city called MoneyTree in the middle of the main continent.  OSC rules over the SW of Ice Isle and tries to keep it free of R30.
-MoneyTree is sacked in a huge siege, that crashed the server at least once.
-R30 goes after OSC's capital of Tristan on Ice Isle, they build a city nearby that is a random collection of gates (no walls) stacked about 8 deep which makes it damn near impossible to get to the tree.
-At this time Invictus (one of R30's pledged guilds) starts cheating up a storm, using pure INT no dex assassin builds and high proc chance dual wielded weaps.  This means that they will swing in stealth, auto-miss due to no DEX but almost always proc due to high INT and the weapons.  Procs go off even if you miss, but if you dont hit stealth doesn't break.  Their gank groups are recorded killing 3-5 groups at once because they never come out of stealth.
-The nation I was in (the Begotten) goes to OSC/HoS and suggests a huge new nation with the express goal of defeating R30, the nation is formed under the tag LAPD.  The shield is blue with a white star.
-R30's fails to fully destroy Tristen after several siege attempts versus the large numbers put together by LAPD forces
-TB leads the first successful siege of an R30 city (their staging ground on Ice Isle) and raises it while Compton (R30 capital) was under attack by HoS/OSC forces.
-At this time it turns out that Baka Yaro was using massive gold duping to build R30 cities, the GM's lock Compton down, making it so that R30 can not repair any damage done to their capital.
-The Regulators (led by Hawthorne, they are off owning some random newb server in WoW now adays) split from R30 forming their own capital of Rome in the Desert, Rome is destroyed around 5 times by R30 forces, they do not join the LAPD.
-LAPD forces successfully destroy Compton, followed by the placing of several LAPD trees on the Undead Isle, which ends R30's dominance of the server.
-R30 starts to splinter, Invictus has had most of their guild banned, tons of gold was confiscated from R30 and Bonedancer is leaving SB.
-The Begotten reforms as its own nation, seeing the task of the LAPD alliance completed and reforms as -187-
-OSC/HoS and the other members of the huge LAPD zerg refuse to separate as agreed, instead they start to hunt us down after nap'ing with what is left of R30.
-I get tired of having our under 100 member nation hunted by a 900 player nation, we are under constant attack and playing becomes a chore as I'm instantly involved in large scale combat the second I log in and I can't log back out without ditching friends in need.

R30 is done, everyone else is carebear zerging and sb.exe sucks, I quit and to this day sort of miss the game.

All in all, I was glad to be on the server R30 was on, they pvp'd the way people should, organized and ruthless.  Too bad they cheated when the fancy struck them.

Yes I realize this is an old thread, but I can't resist making a few corrections.

-R30 pwns server while everyone l2p's  I have no idea what l2p is, but the pwn part sounds correct.

-House of Sagacious and OSC are the main large opposition nations.  HoS runs the only open tree city called MoneyTree in the middle of the main continent.  OSC rules over the SW of Ice Isle and tries to keep it free of R30. We didn't really see OSC as a threat.

-MoneyTree is sacked in a huge siege, that crashed the server at least once. This event probably contributed most to the end of the R30s. A lot of our people just stopped playing after MT was destroyed.

-At this time Invictus (one of R30's pledged guilds) starts cheating up a storm, using pure INT no dex assassin builds and high proc chance dual wielded weaps.  This means that they will swing in stealth, auto-miss due to no DEX but almost always proc due to high INT and the weapons.  Procs go off even if you miss, but if you dont hit stealth doesn't break.  Their gank groups are recorded killing 3-5 groups at once because they never come out of stealth. This moves up on the list. It actually started before oakland, and after MoneyTree was destroyed. You are 100% wrong on the method. Our characters were max level assassins. We actually had a hotkey to make our weapons proc. We could make it proc 100 times in an instant if we wanted. This was more of Wolfpack's shoddy coding at work.

-At this time it turns out that Baka Yaro was using massive gold duping to build R30 cities. This should really just be added to the "invictus cheating" section above. Most of the duped gold was given to TR to pay repair costs at Oakland. The rest was used for the Invictus city. Compton/Watts already had enough money to operate for years without any duped gold. Compton was not "locked down" by GMs.

-R30 goes after OSC's capital of Tristan on Ice Isle, they build a city nearby that is a random collection of gates (no walls) stacked about 8 deep which makes it damn near impossible to get to the tree. Did you like my little fort design? It was fun watching you beat on a section for 30 minutes, and then healing it back to full with (duped) gold.

-R30's fails to fully destroy Tristen after several siege attempts versus the large numbers put together by LAPD forces Lack of motivation, and members.

-TB leads the first successful siege of an R30 city (their staging ground on Ice Isle) and raises it while Compton (R30 capital) was under attack by HoS/OSC forces. I think Bonedancer told TR to defend it themselves, since we were busy with the compton siege. At the time Enott (of Enotts gold sales http://www.enotts.com) was the leader of The Regulators. Hawthorne was too busy developing his vaporware MMORPG called "Dominus Online". I don't even think they showed up to defend their city.

-The Regulators (led by Hawthorne, they are off owning some random newb server in WoW now adays) split from R30 forming their own capital of Rome in the Desert, Rome is destroyed around 5 times by R30 forces, they do not join the LAPD. I was making fun of Dominus Online on the IGN forums. Hawthorne became angry, and purchased a copy of SB. Dominus Online development was suspended because he had to teach me a lesson. I never really learned that lesson...

- Invictus has had most of their guild banned, tons of gold was confiscated from R30 and Bonedancer is leaving SB. You forgot to add this: http://www.wired.com/news/games/0,2101,59034,00.html

-LAPD forces successfully destroy Compton, followed by the placing of several LAPD trees on the Undead Isle, which ends R30's dominance of the server. Anyone who mattered was already banned, or had quit the game. You don't get credit for winning at this point. The town couldn't even be repaired because the owner (me) was banned.

« Last Edit: May 11, 2006, 08:39:04 PM by LC »
tazelbain
Terracotta Army

tazelbain

Reply #135 on: May 11, 2006, 07:32:07 PM

> Anyone who mattered was already banned, or had quit the game. You don't get credit for winning at this point. The town couldn't even be repaired because the owner (me) was banned.
Lol, tard.

"Me am play gods"
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #136 on: May 11, 2006, 08:20:05 PM

Blue on a black background is hard to read. Find another color.
LC
Terracotta Army

Reply #137 on: May 11, 2006, 08:33:59 PM

Blue on a black background is hard to read. Find another color.

Are you happy now?
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #138 on: May 11, 2006, 08:44:03 PM

Yes, thanks.
Der Helm
Terracotta Army

Reply #139 on: May 12, 2006, 06:33:39 AM

Are you happy now?

Who is this guy ?

"I've been done enough around here..."- Signe
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Dungeons & Dragon Online  |  Topic: DDO Head Start - Starts  
Jump to: