Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:19:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Sports / Fantasy Sports  |  Topic: Free Yahoo Fantasy Hockey League 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Free Yahoo Fantasy Hockey League  (Read 37687 times)
Azaroth
Terracotta Army

Reply #105 on: April 29, 2006, 10:09:04 PM

Soo... congrats to Shockeye for actually winning this.

Methinks not many paid attention after they weren't required to check their football pool(s) on Yahoo.

Gotta say that I much prefered the head to head league. Head to head, you actually would have a chance to win a week or 2... seemed like if you got behind in this league, you were out pretty early.

Actually, I fell to 9th place and made by way back up to 2nd by the time it ended.

F  is inviting you to start Quarto. Do you want to Accept (Alt+C) or Decline (Alt+D) the invitation?

You have accepted the invitation to start Quarto.

F  says:
don't know what this is
Az  says:
I think it's like
Az  says:
where we pour milk on the stomach alien from total recall
Azaroth
Terracotta Army

Reply #106 on: April 29, 2006, 10:14:49 PM

But I'm very awesome.

F  is inviting you to start Quarto. Do you want to Accept (Alt+C) or Decline (Alt+D) the invitation?

F  says:
don't know what this is
Az  says:
I think it's like
Az  says:
Strazos
Greetings from the Slave Coast

The World's Worst Game: Curry or Covid

Reply #107 on: August 24, 2006, 04:57:01 AM

Any chance we'll be doing another league for this upcoming season? Hopefully I won't have a Sophomore Slump (as far as Fantasy leagues go).

Fear the Backstab!
"Plato said the virtuous man is at all times ready for a grammar snake attack." - we are lesion
"Hell is other people." -Sartre
Azaroth
Terracotta Army

Reply #108 on: August 24, 2006, 07:12:16 PM

Consider me interested as well.

F  says:
don't know what this is
Az  says:
I think it's like
Az  says:
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #109 on: August 25, 2006, 07:36:16 AM

I'd be up for it. Was I the one who set it up last year?

WayAbvPar

Reply #110 on: August 25, 2006, 09:05:07 AM

I am in as well. Whoever sets it up- PLEASE adjust the scoring on the faceoffs. Third line centers who score 10 goals a year should not be in the top 10 in scoring for the league.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Strazos
Greetings from the Slave Coast

The World's Worst Game: Curry or Covid

Reply #111 on: August 26, 2006, 04:52:47 PM

I pointed it out to Haemish last season about some of the scoring, though more tweaking would be nice....maybe .25 points for a faceoff win? I know how he feels about penalty minutes, but the way the game is now...I can't see a reason to give someone points for their PMs - now, the guys with high minutes are less likely to be "tough guys" but more likely to simply be lazy skaters and such.

Those are the two big point issues that I can think of.

Fear the Backstab!
"Plato said the virtuous man is at all times ready for a grammar snake attack." - we are lesion
"Hell is other people." -Sartre
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Sports / Fantasy Sports  |  Topic: Free Yahoo Fantasy Hockey League  
Jump to: