Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 04:45:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  City of Heroes / City of Villains  |  Topic: Bat Country: Guidelines and Roll Call for live [update] 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bat Country: Guidelines and Roll Call for live [update]  (Read 20126 times)
Calenth

Email
Reply #70 on: May 15, 2004, 08:39:18 PM

Hey folks. I made a "Calenth" on victory because that's where the SA people were playing, and Angry Bob let me know about y'all in game too, which is good. Hopefully more than one or two of you remember me, thought it's been a while. He's a magic origin mind controller, and will probably end up SA guilded (if I don't end up on a diff. server completely) but would like to play with such of you as remember me. So just letting y'all know I'm around, even if the char doesn't fit your  guild standards. (Hey, there's a long tradition of nazi magicians!)
Daydreamer
Contributor

Reply #71 on: May 16, 2004, 01:25:00 AM

Forgive my poor, school addled brain, but who are the 'SA people' and what is the name of their guild?

Immaginative Immersion Games  ... These are your role playing games, adventure games, the same escapist pleasure that we get from films and page-turner novels and schizophrenia. - David Wong at PointlessWasteOfTime.com
schild
Administrator

Reply #72 on: May 16, 2004, 01:37:56 AM

I'm going to assume SA means Something Awful.
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #73 on: May 19, 2004, 02:15:29 PM

Quote from: schild
I'm going to assume SA means Something Awful.

I hope it does.  It could mean something scary... like South African.

Where is Angry.Bob, anyway?  Is he actually playing as SirBruce?

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Daydreamer
Contributor

Reply #74 on: May 31, 2004, 03:27:38 AM

EDIT: Because I'm a moron who posted to the wrong thread.

Immaginative Immersion Games  ... These are your role playing games, adventure games, the same escapist pleasure that we get from films and page-turner novels and schizophrenia. - David Wong at PointlessWasteOfTime.com
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #75 on: June 12, 2004, 04:25:15 PM

I've decided to cancel my sub before the next bank debit.  I've become bored and haven't logged in for any real amount of time for a week or so.  Maybe I just have a lot on my mind with the moving coming up and all.  I still like the game and will probably return... maybe even before the launch of CoV.  I'll hack and slash at some flax now and then, I suppose, until something interesting catches my eye.  I might have a crush on Nebu.... it's still too soon to determine.  Don't tell Righ.

I thought I might play a bit of AC until I looked again and remembered how ugly it was.  I may start up my sub with SWG again... because I want to see what's different.  Convince me I'm insane.  Darniaq?

I was very pretty in SWG, you know.

schild
Administrator

Reply #76 on: June 12, 2004, 04:46:00 PM

Don't resub to SWG. I almost did as well. It's just not worth the trauma.
Rasix

I am the harbinger of your doom!

Reply #77 on: June 12, 2004, 08:29:07 PM

My house is still standing in SWG (checked with a trial account).  I don't remember leaving THAT much money on it.

I thought about resubbing because two of my old EQ buddies starting playing (my old roommate and his brother) but they already hate it.  

Save yourself the trauma and just pick grass and turn it into straw.  MY CAMELS NEED TO EAT.

-Rasix
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #78 on: June 13, 2004, 10:33:37 AM

Oh dear.  I hope I'm not supposed to take care of your pets while you are moving.  They could die.  Can they be slaughtered once they're dead?  With you and Lord Nebu away, and schild busy finding himself... I'm a bit worried.  Hopefully, Delim will still be about as Righ has gotten himself into SWG again, for a bit.  Til July 12th, anyay.  

Oh, the stress... the stress!!

Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  City of Heroes / City of Villains  |  Topic: Bat Country: Guidelines and Roll Call for live [update]  
Jump to: