Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 20, 2018, 05:02:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
Donate! | Shop: Amazon
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Comics  |  Topic: DC Universe (streaming/digital comics service) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: DC Universe (streaming/digital comics service)  (Read 80 times)
Velorath
Contributor

on: July 01, 2018, 03:20:46 AM

Looks like WB is getting closer to launching this thing, and there's some some of Beta sign up for it here. The Beta starts in August with the service officially launching in the Fall.

Exclusive content consists of live action shows Titans, Doom Patrol, and Swamp Thing, and animated Young Justice and Harley Quinn series. There's older stuff like the Wonder Woman TV show, the Christopher Reeve Superman movies, and B:TAS (no word on Adam West Batman from what I've seen). They seem to be starting with a handful of animated movies with plans to add more in. More than anything it seems like their digital comics selection will determine the real value of this package.

I'm not a massive DC fan and I'm not dying to add another subscription on top of the various things I already subscribe to, but I'm at least marginally curious to see where they go with this.
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Prevent all damage that would be dealt to you and other troops you control.

Reply #1 on: July 01, 2018, 03:40:35 PM

I signed up for the beta but I agree, the amount of digital comics they offer is what will make this worth considering. If it's not up to Marvel Unlimited's library real quickly, it won't be worth it.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Comics  |  Topic: DC Universe (streaming/digital comics service)  
Jump to: