Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 15, 2017, 06:05:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
Donate! | Subscribe! | Shop: Amazon

***DONATION DRIVE 2 HAS BEGUN:
CLICK HERE TO BURN MONEY***
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Altered Carbon (Netflix 2018) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Altered Carbon (Netflix 2018)  (Read 99 times)
satael
Terracotta Army

on: December 05, 2017, 01:08:19 AM

Altered Carbon Date Announcement

So this was announced for 2.2.2018 on Netflix.
Based on the award-winning novel, Altered Carbon takes place in a future where the human mind can now be digitized and downloaded into a "cortical stack" and placed into new bodies, called sleeves.

The series follows Envoy soldier Takeshi Kovacs (Joel Kinnaman), who is brought back to life centuries later to investigate the attempted murder of Laurens Bancroft (James Purefoy), the wealthiest man on Earth. As the investigation progresses, Kovacs comes to learn that his past isnít nearly as buried as he thought.

I'm pretty excited since I'm a fan of Richard Morgan's writing (even the fantasy books).
« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 01:13:15 AM by satael »
Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: December 05, 2017, 03:49:24 AM

Yeah, massive excitement over here.  Interestingly, some of the hints in the interviews suggest that they've changed some of the smaller details, but the big picture seems to remain exactly the same and the big worry for some fans (we require multiple Kovacs) has been confirmed on IMDB for over a year.

So I'm looking forwards. 

"Mr Soft Owl has Seen Some Shit." - Sun Tzu
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Altered Carbon (Netflix 2018)  
Jump to: